SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Finally made my Gay Tony bait Public

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DaBababooie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I finally made my gay tony bait public.
http://mugu-fun.netfirms.com/anthony.htm
I deleted alot of my emails so it's kinda sparse but you get the general idea.
I might add some of my final emails where I curse him out a few times... but the general gist of this bait is there.
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

congratulations dog. You got skills. That was one of my favorites. Plus, great shop on your part.

"Never trust atoms, they make up everything"

United Kingdom x 3 Nigeria x 4 Netherlands x 4 Spain x 3 United States x 3 Canada Burkina Faso Safari
DaBababooie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I have another coming soon..
Although me telling off Anthony was one of the funnest emails I ever sent...

I've sent several emails to him trying to get a response... he won't reply after this email.

Quote:
Dear Dundi,
Did you send my photos to Interpol or your own photos? I hardly think you contacted them yourself as you are the criminal in this transaction. And I know far more about you then you might think... and you know far less about me. I have not contacted any authorities but if you would like to get them involved then by all means let's do this thing the right way.

I will contact the EFCC in Lagos as well as Interpol, United States Secret Service and FBI and other international crime investigators. I'm sure they have the means to track you down given the information you have provided as well as the information I have collected. Let me know if you think your untouchable and we'll get the authorities involved. Otherwise, admit that your greed has made you stupid and I beat you at your own game... My suggestions is to stop this nonsense and get a real job and give up the life of crime. Your are not suited for this type of work.

And if you sent any of my photos to the authorities then they are laughing at your stupidity because the photos I sent you were of a famous movie star who is now dead.
Chin
Hugh_Jardon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO!! That is funny...great job! I couldn't stop laughing...do you have any other published baits? Laughing
splodge
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was so funny! Angry & humiliated lads make my day!!! Great stuff! Laughing

"I AM NOT RUDE YOU MADE ME TO TALK RUDE.. " Mr Bello.

"look mr man am not here to receive insult from u anybody u call me a scammer i belive am a scammer" Mr Tomson

"How can a 49 year old man like you will be sounding like a child , telling me f*ck this, f*ck that. Are you mad or are you into drugs." Mr N.
Alan Partridge

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That photograph of the mugu with lipstick and tattoos had me laughing so much I now have a sore throat... One of the best photoshop jobs I've seen!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic