SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Steve Irwin's widow"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

Location: Blessing scammers with a shower of gold direct to the face

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just emailed them to say I've been to my local HSBC to arrange the payment of the �6,500 reactivation fee when I get the account details to pay it to.

Should keep them interested. Twisted Evil

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to be catching up on his work. Time for me to launch a second wave.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a message saying I'll be posting a cheque to his office at hsbc today, lets see what he does next Wink

Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told "the bank" my clerk had sent all the documents yesterday and could they confirm their safe receipt. (In fact no documents have been sent).
Now I have confirmation that my application has been confirmed. Laughing

Two things spring to mind. Either he is struggling with demand to do the job properly, or he is just a lazy twat. Rolling Eyes

I think I will offer pay my �6,500 personally as I have a business trip to London next week. Lets see if he gives up another bank account.

I wonder if the barrister can be pursuaded to meet me at the same time?

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should hold him up for a while.
Quote:
You are too late with this bank account information. Nimh, my secretary sent a cheque off in the post about an hour ago, to your banks address in Canada Square.

HurricaneFloyd
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him my accountant had a problem with transfering the money to his Netwest account. He just replied and told me the bank details he gave me (all of us) are correct and the account is still active:

HSBC BANK PLC
International Remittance Department,

ATTN: Mr. ***********.

We're writing to let you know that your mail was received. We reconfirm the bank account details for you again, and want you to know that the account is correct; the transfer of the money will be a swift transfer. Do send the money into the account as instructed.

NETWEST BANK LONDON
SWIFT CODE: NWBKGB2L
SORT CODE: 60 12 17
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 140/00/31510973.
IBAN: GB36NWBK
BENEFICIARY: AL ASSI.

Please Note: As soon as the payment is made today into the account, you are to scan the payment slip and send to us, to enable us proceed without any delay from our bank, HSBC will go ahead and effect your inherited payment according to our traditional banking standard. Do get back to us as soon as the payment is made today.

Once again, On behalf of the Management and Board of HSBC BANK PLC we wish to send our condolence message to you and your family on the lost of your relation, who happened to be one of our great customers.

Accept our Congratulations!!!

Thanks,
International Remittance Department,
HSBC BANK PLC.

Cellphone x5
Tom Dickenarry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this as well now along with instructions for my character to get my money back from WU. Going to wind him up a bit and undermine his confidence in Netwest Twisted Evil

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be NATWEST Bank. Tip them off...

Quote:
If you suspect that you've been the victim of fraud or notice any suspicious transactions on your NatWest account, you can report this to us by telephoning 0845 300 3983 (24 hours a day) or by contacting one of our branches. From outside the United Kingdom, please telephone (0044) 131 523 8383 (24 hours a day). Please note that charges can be reversed on calls from abroad.

If you need to report fraud in relation to a NatWest credit card, you should telephone 0845 300 4350 (24 hours a day). From outside the United Kingdom telephone (0044) 1268 508 020 (24 hours a day). Please note that charges can be reversed on calls from abroad.

To report suspect or fraudulent e-mail that you have received, call us at 0845 605 0789 or forward the suspect e-mail to [email protected]

also CC

[email protected]

with headers intact!

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
HurricaneFloyd
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

done. Twisted Evil

I know it was suppose to be Natwest, I was just saying what was in the e-mail.

Cellphone x5
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you get real bank account details, and I always try to get them, you notify the bank security department and the police. You might not catch the lad but you will at least get his laundryman's collar felt.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Tom Dickenarry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] for 419 fraud, plus our lad was copied in on a fraud alert email received by my character. Still trying to get a phone number so that he can at least get his money from the WU Rolling Eyes

Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If any non UK baiters have a UK based character and you want a copy of a genuine UK bank paying in slip to assist with this bait, drop me a pm with your email addy and I will try to sort one out for you.

3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent DD, a couple of filled in forms from some of my characters he stopped responding to, and some he has not even heard from yet! Laughing

Have got replies on all. Cool Would advise not trying this on any google accounts though, as he seems to have mostly dropped these. Don't want to blow the whole thing.

new_user
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HurricaneFloyd wrote:
Once again, On behalf of the Management and Board of HSBC BANK PLC we wish to send our condolence message to you and your family on the lost of your relation, who happened to be one of our great customers.

Accept our Congratulations!!!

Condolences AND Congratulations?!??!?!?!?!? Shocked
Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have lost them both, no replies since 9.15 this morning.

Well blow me down with a stick of celery, no sooner than I hit submit I get a reply from Mr Dunn & he included the code words I requested "I love Golden Showers from above" Twisted Evil

Sippy Woodhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's ignored both of my replies from FM and HM to his email acknowledging me. I've sent to him again trying to jump-start these baits. Mad

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got another set of bank accounts. First he gave me those bank accounts as posted above, then he changed his mind and wanted me to use MoneyGram, now he sends me an email with a new bank account number. Reported that one as well. This mugu needs to make up his mind! [sigh]

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
spot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure that NatWest won't be too interested .... the a/c number 31510973 is NOT a valid NatWest account number

HollywoodVicar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just gave "banker David" a slap. Told him that he must work on the speed of his communications with me - or the deal is off. Only one return e-mail from him today. Either y'all are keeping him busy....or he's a lazy bum! Confused

Mrs. T@ti@n@ G30rg1ev@: You made me to see my death b4 the actual time

Dr. Is@ D@gogo: We hereby submit that the approval for the transfer of this funds has been irrevocably cancelled and you are to continue to suffer your fate in the hands of impostors.
Tom Dickenarry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been a busy boy as far as I can tell. Plus today has been a bit rough for him as he's lost an email adress, has decided against WU and lost 2 bank accounts. Still waiting for a phone number that I can call from Skype but might just call one of the other 2 numbers he's given me later if not, just cannot record the call for your amusement. Twisted Evil

HurricaneFloyd
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone asked for any photos or other kind of a trophy? I'm afraid of messing things up for everyone else so I'm just playing dumb. (it's what I do best) Smile

Cellphone x5
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting returned mail from david dunn. No account at yahoo.co.uk Question

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No replies for over 18 hours Crying or Very sad

Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it's early but I sent him one making out I'm feeling paranoid after having my email hijacked yesterday so hopefully he'll send me the picture of him holding a sign, with the words "I love Golden Showers from above" on it Twisted Evil

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Replying now I put the under bar in again Embarassed Embarassed

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic