SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad san in Japan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This moron keeps sending me scripted emails/spam [email protected]

I've told him to bugger off numerous times but I think I must be on a mailing list of some kind. As a technotard I haven't opened the photos in his link in case it's something unpleasant, ie, a virus. My PC is reasonably well protected (I think) but I don't have the Fort Knox protection of more experienced baiters. If it's a pic of him naked then that has to be the easiest trophy ever. If it's a pic of a known Lovelad then feel free to trifle with him.

I've also tried responding with a "Sure! what time shall we meet" but I get the same old same old so he's not actually reading any replies, or at least not mine.

Unless someone can think of a way to get him off script then I'll just forward any more of his spam to Surplus Letters.

Quote:
Please see my photos: http://community.webshots.com/album/228072635ETpkTV http://seds3.tripod.com/photos.jpg I dont like to tell my name,other for privacy, I have many students...but I am sincere I am looking for serious girlfriend and thinking about marriage are you free to meet thursday or when? Hi, Are you free to meet today in Shinjuku? Lets go to sushi shop today, I like sushi, if you like lets go watch movie too,now superman 3 is in theathers... See you soon Hi, How are you!? Its my new email address! Please memo it! I just came back to Tokyo from trip! I am looking for girlfriend, serious relationship, marriage partner, you too? Friends is also fine!Tokyo de tomodachidemo tsukuritai!! I got your email sometime ago! Do you email now to many people?Or only me? I just got your email, but we never met! So lets better meet and talk over drink or dinner? What time is best for you to meet in Shibuya? Also please give me your email address you use often! If our purpose is the same and you are nice person as me too,it will be nice to meet! I can show you many photos from my work,travel,about me,other,book I wrote, if you have photos,please bring too! If you have time lets go somewhere nice like park,museum or best place you like! Lets meet for nice conversation 1st,what day and time are you free to meet?? We can meet somewhere aroun Hachiko!? I am in Shibuya now too, can you come now or this evening? See you soon!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's because he is the same guy as this thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80695&highlight=

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gnasher- It is possible to get him off script, it just takes forever. I've been on him since July. The painful thing is he seems to read very little so don't bother with huge replies unless you like to cut and paste Elizabeth Barrett Browning's poems. I know when I've broken thru when this English teacher goes caps lock on me.

So bait away. I like to ask single questions such as "Are you gay?", "Do you take it up the pooper?", "How do you treat your girlfriends?" and "Do you receive bukkake?". He may not answer but he's still on.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks - I will keep chipping away and hopefully say something he actually responds to. I've been telling him I live in the Philippines (potential safari) but he's obviously not reading what I say. Maybe I should just say "I want to send you some money" and see what happens.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he claims to be in Shinjuku-Tokyo (in your mail) but I think he has moved down to Kobe/Osaka now. That's where he was when I was baiting him. Maybe he goes back and forth between the 2, but I think that Tokyo might have become too hot for him.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic