SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

laps lauges back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dollstojj

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this and decided to give it a try. The original was not sent to Sorsele but I changed to make a better story. Sorsele is a small (3000) place in north Sweden and kommun could be translated to municipality.

I have already received a passport.....

Might need some help later on...

dollstojj

BARRISTER MICHEAL AKUE
Attorney & Counselors At Law
141 RUE DE COMMERCE
LOME-TOGO
Telephone: +228-9242203
ATTN:Sorsele
I am Barrister Micheal Akue,the attorney at law to Late Mark Sorsele, a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Togo . Here in after shall be Referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 1999, my client, His wife and their three Children were involved in a car accident Along Sagbama express-road. ....

You know the story... $18.5 million dollars. Bla bla bla ....Share the money.60% to me and 40% to you ....bla bla bla

Best Regards,
Barrister Micheal Akue.
Attorney & Counselors At Law.

Dear Micheal Auke

Sorry but I haven�t been able to answer your letter, It�s a very busy time up here in north Sweden. I�m a reindeer owner, actually one of the biggest in all Sweden as you can se on the map at www.sorsele.se, and this time of the year we have to move the reindeers from the woods to the mountains.

However it�s seems that Mark (Markus) Sorsele actually are a relative of mine. My fathers uncle Kommunalr�det (municipal commissioner) Sorsele moved to South Africa 1947 for political reasons. Since you must been looking all over Africa for relatives I guess there aren�t any Sorseles left in Africa. I�m sad to say I�m not close related enough to inheriting the money according to Swedish laws, but Im willing and happy to accept your generous offer to split.

My relatives up here might be upset about you offering me all the money so please don�t use the e-mail addresses on my web site. Since I�m away with the reindeers most of the time the we are a lot of people helping each other out in taking care of business, including my cousins Bost�der (housing) / Lokaler. (Industrial location, for you and them to find at the web site)

There are lot�s of reasons not to let them know.

My name is Sorsele Kommun

Current address in the vast wilderness of north Sweden is:

Post Restate Rissajarue (the most remote place in Sweden, actually a lake) GPO. 911 55 Lappland.

I am the head owner and manager of our family Company Sorsele Kommun
(reindeer companies have the name of the man owning most reindeers)

Best Regards

Sorsele

BARRISTER MICHEAL AKUE
Attorney & Counselors At Law
141 RUE DE COMMERCE
LOME-TOGO
Telephone: +228-9242203
ATTN:Sorsele
I am Barrister Micheal Akue,the attorney at law to Late Mark Sorsele, a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Togo . Here in after shall be Referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 1999, my client, His wife and their three Children were involved in a car accident Along Sagbama express-road. All occupants of the vehicle Unfortunately lost their lives.Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved Unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track His last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his Family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in Repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank here. These huge deposits were lodged particularly, with the "BANQUE INTERNATIONAL POUR L'AFRIQE AU TOGO " An affiliate of Commercial Bank of Africa where the Deceased had an account valued at about $18.5 million dollars. The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent To present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since you have The same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $18.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can Share the money.60% to me and 40% to you I will procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. And the way we are going to achieve this is
I will need the following information from you,
Your Full Name and Address,
Your Age, Occupation and Position,
Your Telephone Mobile and Fax Number for Communication Purpose.
I await your Call and reply ASAP.

Best Regards,
Barrister Micheal Akue.

Dear Akue

Inspired by your letter I have asked some of my older relatives what they
know about my fathers uncles fate. It seems like after escaping from the
prison camp at N�rnberg he managed to run off to South Africa. He sent my fathers aunts some letters from Varkensbeerzaad, (pig sperm in Dutch) village not far from the Rhodesian boarder.

He wasn't saying too much about his life down there, mostly he was asking if anyone of his old friends from SS division Das Reich had been in contact
with them. When I get back to my home I will try to find more facts about
him.

I'm sorry to say I haven't got the technical facilities to handle your
request here at the Rissajaure Internet caf�, well at least as long as all
my relatives, co-workers and employees are hanging here. They will leave as soon as the helicopters can take them down to the reindeers. I will stay at our camp some 100 km from here too coordinate things. After all, I'm the boss. Hopefully I will bee able to arrange things in a few days when the fog and the helicopters lift.

The only mobiles working up here are the old 450 NMT systems, It's not wery mobile. Telephones will weight more then 4 kilos. We keep them attached to the snowmobiles. Therefore I don't have my own. We usually communicate thru radio.

Keep in touch

Sorsele
dollstojj

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

didn�t see it was for completed ones....
Tor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry too much, we're a friendly bunch over here..

Welcome to the madhouse btw, or, considering your choice of muncipality to play as.. velkommen ombord!

Click here to support 419Eater.com
<a href="http://www.geocities.com/won_tolla_1973/tranlation.htm">My interview with Aftenposten.</a>
dollstojj

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will not do this again.... but I did some bad cut and paste before...

this is how it looks Very Happy

the (xxxx) are for your eyes only.

BARRISTER MICHEAL AKUE

bla bla bla

my client. On the 21st of April 1999, my client, His wife and their three Children were involved in a car accident Along Sagbama express-road. ....

bla bla $18.5 million dollars. Bla bla bla ....Share the money.60% to me and 40% to you ....bla bla bla

Best Regards,
Barrister Micheal Akue.

Dear Micheal Auke

Sorry but I haven�t been able to answer your letter, It�s a very busy time up here in north Sweden. I�m a reindeer owner, actually one of the biggest in all Sweden as you can se on the map at www.sorsele.se, and this time of the year we have to move the reindeers from the woods to the mountains.

However it�s seems that Mark Sorsele actually are a relative of mine. My fathers uncle Kommunalr�det (municipal commissioner) Sorsele moved to South Africa 1947 for political reasons. Since you must been looking all over Africa for relatives I guess there aren�t any Sorseles left in Africa. I�m sad to say I�m not close related enough to inheriting the money according to Swedish laws, but Im willing and happy to accept your generous offer to split.

My relatives up here might be upset about you offering me all the money so please don�t use the e-mail addresses on my web site. Since I�m away with the reindeers most of the time the we are a lot of people helping each other out in taking care of business, including my cousins Bost�der (housing) / Lokaler. (Industrial location, for you and them to find at the web site)

There are lot�s of reasons not to let them know.

My name is Sorsele Kommun

Current address in the vast wilderness of north Sweden is:

Post Restate Rissajarue (the most remote place in Sweden, actually a lake) GPO. 911 55 Lappland.

I am the head owner and manager of our family Company Sorsele Kommun
(reindeer companies have the name of the man owning most reindeers)

Best Regards

Sorsele

FROM/BARRISTER AKUE
TEL/228-924-2203
Dear Sorsele Kommun
Thanks for your prompt response,I'm highly impressed for your prompt response. At this point we have to proceed immediately and ensure that we work with trasparency and achieve the best of result in this transaction.It was not by mistake that i contacted you because i was left with no other option than this ,due to the fact that i have exhausted all possible means to locate any of my late clients relative or next of kin as no will was drawn before his untimely death and the final deadline give by the bank is just few day away. From the previous mail i sent to you, i stated that the late Mr Mark Sorsele died in the ill fated accident ,his wife and their only daughter.My late client once told me about his family relatives who were scatered during the second world war during which he travelled to Zimbabwe then as a young boy with his father from where they later came to Kenya before he finally came down to settle here.

Bear in mind as i earlier stated in my previous mail that if nobody is presented to the bank as next of kin to my late who will be entitled to the fund ,it will be frozen at the expiration of the deadline given by the bank and the board of directors will share it amongst themselves.I have worked very hard all these years and will not just sit by and watch the money disappear like a thin wind.Due to my cordial relationship with my late client i am opportuned to be in posession of the deposit certificate of the account,the account secret access code.I am also in posession of his death certificate which the hospital authority issued to me when he was confirmed dead.These informtions/documents makes it easy for us to claim this fund without any hitch.Its very important that i inform you that their nothing illegal about this deal, you have nothing to fear for, this is 100% risk free business transaction, your side is safe now and after the transaction.Furthermore as a legal practioner with more than 15, years of experience in this profession which will facilitate all arrangements in place for quicker conclusion of the inheritance claim.

You can see attached copy of my passport for your view, The first and most important step to take at this point is to send an application to the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary to the late Mr Mark Sorsele to demand for the release/ transfer of this fund to your bank account because we are only few days away from the final deadline given by the bank for the legal next of kin to forward an application.

TRANSACTION SCHEDULE 1.
You have to tender application to the bank respectively you will find specimen text of application attached. This application is specimen read it carefully. and send immediately to the conceren authorities.
1. PLEASE RETYPE THE APPLICATION ATTACHED AND SEND TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY TO ATTN CHIEF MONGOLIAN OBONG,FILL YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND MOBILE NUMBER, ATTACHED IS THE TEXT OF APPLLICATION NEATLY RE-TYPE IT IN YOUR LETTER HEAD OR PLAIN PAPER,OR RETYPE IN MICROSOFT WORD, FILL THE SPACE PRINT IT OUT ,SIGN BELLOW AND SEND BY FAX OR EMAIL ATTACHMENT TO CHIEF MONGOLIAN OBONG FAX 00228-2215706
EMAIL:[email protected]

Dear Akue

Inspired by your letter I have asked some of my older relatives what they
know about my fathers uncles fate. It seems like after escaping from the
prison camp at N�rnberg he managed to run off to South Africa. He sent my
fathers aunts some letters from Varkensbeerzaad, (pig sperm in Dutch) village not far from the
Rhodesian boarder.

He wasn't saying too much about his life down there, mostly he was asking if
anyone of his old friends from SS division Das Reich had been in contact
with them. When I get back to my home I will try to find more facts about
him.

I'm sorry to say I haven't got the technical facilities to handle your
request here at the Rissajaure Internet caf�, well at least as long as all
my relatives, co-workers and employees are hanging here. They will leave as
soon as the helicopters can take them down to the reindeers. I will stay at
our camp some 100 km from here too coordinate things. After all, I'm the
boss. Hopefully I will bee able to arrange things in a few days when the fog
and the helicopters lift.

The only mobiles working up here are the old 450 NMT systems, It's not wery mobile. Telephones will weight more then 4 kilos. We keep them attached to the snowmobiles. Therefore I don't have my one. We usually communicate thru radio.

Keep in touch

Sorsele
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic