SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's The Matter- Didn't He Like Me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the first baits that I had ever done. For some reason, this mugu just stopped replying to me. To this day, I will never know why, but I thought that I had a good thing going. Please, everyone, feel free to post your replies. I don't care if it is good or bad. I am always open to suggestion. So here it is, the letters in their entirety. Although short, still pretty funny. Thanks again.
-Rookie303

Barrister Musa Bello
Billy Lumberg
*Author's Comments*

Original Letter:

[email protected] wrote:

BARRISTER MUSA BELLO AND CO.
LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
NIGERIA.

DEAR FRIEND,

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON. GRACE, PEACE AND LOVE FROMTHIS PART OF THE ATLANTIC
TO YOU. I HOPE MY LETTER DOES NOT CAUSE YOU TOO MUCH EMBARRASSMENT AS I
WRITE TO YOU IN GOOD FAITH. BASED ON THE CONTACT ADDRESS GIVEN TO ME BY
A FRIEND WHO WORKS AT THE NIGERIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ATTACHED TO YOUR
EMBASSY IN MY COUNTRY.

PLEASE EXCUSE MY INTRUSION INTO YOUR PRIVATE LIFE.I AM
BARRISTER MUSA BELLO,I REPRESENT MOHAMMED ABACHA,SON OF THE LATE GEN. SANI
ABACHA, WHO WAS THE FORMER MILITARY HEAD OF STATE IN NIGERIA. HE DIED
IN 1998. SINCE HIS DEATH, THE FAMILY HAS BEEN LOOSING
A LOT OF MONEY DUE TO VINDICTIVE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHO ARE BENT ON DEALING
WITH THE
FAMILY.
CONSEQUENTLY, THE FAMILY HAS ASKED ME TO SEEK FOR A
FOREIGN PARTNER WHO CAN WORK WITH US AS TO MOVE OUT
THE TOTAL SUM OF US$75,000,000.00 ( SEVENTYFIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS
), PRESENTLY IN THEIR POSSESSION. THIS MONEY WAS OF COURSE, ACQUIRED BY
THE LATE PRESIDENT AND IS NOW KEPT SECRETLY BY THE FAMILY. THE SWISS GOVERNMENT
HAS ALREADY FROZEN ALL THE ACCOUNTS
OF THE FAMILY IN SWITZERLAND, AND SOME OTHER COUNTRIES
WOULD SOON FOLLOW TO DO THE SAME. THIS BID BY SOME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
TO DEAL WITH THIS FAMILY HAS MADE IT NECESSARY THAT WE SEEK YOUR ASSISITANCE
IN RECEIVING THIS MONEY AND IN INVESTING IT ON BEHALF OF THE FAMILY.

THIS MUST BE A JOINT VENTURE TRANSACTION AND WE MUST
ALL WORK TOGETHER. SINCE THIS MONEY IS STILL CASH, EXTRA
SECURITY MEASURES HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO PROTECT IT FROM THEFT OR SEIZURE,PENDING
WHEN AGREEMENT IS REACHED ON WHEN TO MOVE IT INTO ANY OF THIS COUNTRIES
HOLLAND,LONDON, SPAIN,PENDING ON OUR AGREEMENT. I HAVE
PERSONALLY WORKED OUT ALL MODALITIES FOR THE PEACEFUL CONCLUSION OF THIS
TRANSACTION. THE TRANSACTION DEFINITELY WOULD BE HANDLED IN PHASES AND THE
FIRST PHASE WILL INVOLVE THE MOVING OF US$25,000,000.00(
TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ).
MY CLIENTS ARE WILLING TO GIVE YOU A REASONABLE PERCENTAGE OF THIS MONEY
AS SOON AS THE TRANSACTIONIS CONCLUDED. I WILL,HOWEVER, BASED ON THE GROUNDS
THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH US AND ALSO ALL CONTENTIOUS ISSUES DISCUSSED
BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THIS TRANSACTION. YOU MAY ALSO DISCUSS YOUR PERCENTAGE
BEFORE WE START TO WORK. AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL GIVE YOU ALL
NECESSARY DETAILS AS TO HOW WE INTEND TO CARRY OUT THE WHOLE TRANSACTION.
PLEASE, DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FEARS,AS ALL NECESSARYMODALITIES ARE IN PLACE,
AND I ASSURE YOU OF ALL SUCCESS AND SAFETY IN
THIS TRANSACTION.PLEASE, THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES ABSOLUTECONFIDENTIALITY
AND YOU WOULD BE EXPECTED TO TREAT IT AS SUCH UNTIL THE FUNDS ARE MOVED
OUT OF THIS COUNTRY TO WHERE YOU INTEND TO RECEIVE
THEM.

IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO ME THE
FOLLOWING DETAILS: YOUR COMPLETE NAMES ANDADDRRESS,CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE
AND FAX NUMBERS, THIS IS TO ENABLE ME PERFECT ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION
WITH THE SECURITY FIRM AND MOVE THIS MONEY ACROSS TO YOUR COUNTRY OF CHOICE.

PLEASE, YOU WILL ALSO IGNORE THIS LETTER AND RESPECT
OURTRUST IN YOU BY NOT EXPOSING THIS TRANSACTION, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED
.GOD BLESS YOU
I LOOK FORWARDS TO WORKING WITH YOU.
THANK YOU.

TRULY YOURS
BARRISTER MUSA BELLO
E mail:[email protected]

Billy Lumberg:
Dear Barrister,
Sounds good. Let's do it. And let's get to know one another. In more ways than one. Please reply.
-Billy Lumberg

[email protected] wrote:
Dear Billy Lumberg,
Thanks for your mail i want to let you know that as you have
indicated
your willingness to assist in this regard i will like you to send me
your
full name and address,phone and fax number for comunication as soon as
all
this gets to me then i will provide you with the information of the
security
and finance company,and with this information also, it will enable me
provide
you a power of authority which, will enable you claim this money from
the
security and finance company,i will be waiting to hear now from you.
Best of regards.
Barrister musa bello.

Billy Lumberg:
Dear Barrister,
First off, I would just like to say thank you for letting me be involved in such a serious business endeavor. This could not have come at a more perfect time, as I have just recently found out that I have contracted a new strain, known only now as Pundit's Syndrome. The cause is unknown, but treatment can cost an arm and a leg- seriously. So I was absolutely ecstatic when you wrote me. Anyway, here is the information that you requested:

William Lumberg, Esq.
8612 Pocahotty Ave. Suite 187
Tellysavalis, CA
90219 USA
Phone Number: (206) 312-2762

As it stands right now, I am without a fax number. I work out of my house, and in order to receive faxes, I must go to the office, and it is not very private. I do require extreme confidentiality in our future dealings, I don't want anyone to know about this , except for you and I. So, I feel that we should be able to trust each other 100%. I am attaching a picture of myself, so you know what I look like. Please, when you reply, please attach a picture of yourself so I know what you look like. In future transmissions, we will get know a lot more about one another, but for right now I have to go. I am very busy doing a job that I do not like, but oh well, I work hard and get paid very well. Anyway, I look forward to your reply. God Bless You.
-Billy

*Sorry folks, no pictures in here. Nothing special anyway*

[email protected] wrote:
Dear >Billy Lumberg ,

Thanks for your mail, i have received the information you send to me, i
have forwarded it to the security and finance company,thanks.
regards,

Barrister Muas Bello.

Please i will like to hear from you now,

Billy Lumberg:
Dear Barrister Musa Bello,
How does this day find you? Well I hope. I have read the contents of your last email, and the contents were well noted. So exactly where do we go from here? I believe that in one of your prior emails you indicated that after you had received all of the information that you requested from me that you would send me the details of the finance in which the money is being held. And then I believe that you stated we could move forward from there, giving me power of attorney. I must admit, I have never experienced anything like this before, so please be gentile. This is a first time for me, especially with the power of attorney. So please, simply take me by the hand and guide me through. This will be an experience that hopefully neither of us will ever forget. I look forward to your response. Good Day and God Bless.
-Billy Lumberg

*Now he stops replying, so I try to stir the pot*

Billy Lumberg:

Dearest Bello,
I have yet to indulge in any reply to my last email. My Pundit's Syndrome is getting worse. It has similar symptoms to leprosy. For instance, the other night, I went to the bar with some friends from work, and I felt a weird sensation in my right shoulder. I turned to look at it, only to find a man dipping chips into it. So please reply as quickly as possible, because things could not be getting any worse for me. I have hospital bills out the ass, and I think that my wife is sleeping with my Aunt Faye. The two of them have been seeing a lot of each other lately, and when my wife comes home she has lipstick all over her neck and chest. She also smells of my Aunt Faye's cheap perfume, High Karate. So please, respond to my emails, I am more than ready to get this show on the road. I am looking forward to your response.
Sincerely,
Billy

Billy Lumberg:

God Day Barrister,
I write you this letter in much disappointment, as you have not responded to my emails in several days. This is highly discouraging. I was lead to believe that you are a man of integrity and professionalism. How dare you turn your back on the diseased man that you have given Power of Attorney! I was sitting here all weekend, with my Pundit's Syndrome, dreaming of the better life that you and I so much deserve. I dreamed that the two of us were sitting on a beach somewhere, (well me anyway, I don't know what you look like), sipping drinks from coconut shells. And then back to reality- 0 emails in my inbox from you. And to make matters worse, I was typing in my upset state, and I must have pushed the 'Enter' key too hard becuase, as sure as day, off with my pinky. Yes, the Pundit's Syndrome strikes again. I am beginning to think that I am the only one trying to make this work. I have sent you all of my info, and you have yet to reply, let alone even send me a picture. So from here, if this going to happen, I am requesting that you show me that you are a man of integrity. I want to see a picture of yourself holding a sign with my name on it. This way, I can be sure to trust you. If you would like to continue with me, please reply, but if not, at least have the common decency to reply and tell me so. This also shows integrity, which, as you can plainly see, goes a long way in my book. I may not be the richest man in the world, but I definitely do well enough to get by, and my credit is perfect. I am a man of my word, even if eventually my mouth falls off. Good day.
-Billy

*This ended about 4 weeks ago, and still no reply. I might just wait another month, and email him to see if he remembers me*
SolitaryMan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes the lads just twig for no reason. That's just the way it is. Perhaps they get suspicious, but perhaps the just find something more challenging to do. Like watching paint dry. Anyway, don't take it personal. Keep it up and find someone else to bait. Sometimes they dissappear and sometimes you just can't get rid of them.

Donate to 419Eater today and help Shiver buy his sixth Porsche.
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

who knows why he stopped replying. Maybe he died. Maybe he got arrested for something. Maybe he got some sucker to send him money and he didnt want to be bothered anymore. I myself have only gotten 2 trophy photos, and have been in a slump ever since. Too much overfishing, I think.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic