SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Steve Irwin's widow"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im jumping on the train as well, this mugu deserves to be wrung through the eater wringer

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's gone quiet on me.

Has he given up a 'phone number to anyone?

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Late to this one...
I'm onto him as well

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Marvin

I have also just contacted the BBC website regarding these scumbags. If a few more people do so, perhaps we may see some action.

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recieved only one reply so far which came in the early hours, part of which reads-

Quote:
I want to trust you with the fear of God that when this fund enters your account you will do as Mrs. Terri Irwin said. Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

I will respond Urgently later Evil or Very Mad

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this lad does the normal thing of taking the weekend off come Monday he is going to be swamped.

I'm just hoping a major newspaper will pick up on the story. It has now gone to several major news services in Australia. It needs to be in the British and American press if possible, so take a break from baiting him for five minutes (well he has to breath before your shove his head back under the water) and write to a newspaper! Be polite, avoid expletives, direct them to 419eater for further information.

I'm just a stupid troll.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my reply from him this morning:

Quote:
Dear Father O'H.

I am writing in response to your mail. I which to introduce my self to you before i go forther. I am Barrister Antony Edward a Solicitor at law and the personal attorney to late Mr. Steve Irwin family a National of Australia <SNIP>

Looks like he is personalising each response to baiters names rather than blanket scripted replies to everyone, that will take him more time.

Just to confirm his IP as Nigeria from Cobranet:

Quote:
WHOIS results for 80.89.176.35

% Information related to '80.89.176.0 - 80.89.191.255'

inetnum: 80.89.176.0 - 80.89.191.255
netname: LB-COBRANET-20050530
descr: Cobranet Limited

org: ORG-CL34-RIPE
admin-c: ED758-RIPE
tech-c: ED758-RIPE
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower: COB-MNT
mnt-routes: COB-MNT
notify: ***@idm.net.lb
notify: ****@cobranet.org
changed: **********@ripe.net 20050530
changed: **********@ripe.net 20050808
source: RIPE

organisation: ORG-CL34-RIPE
org-name: Cobranet Limited
org-type: LIR
address: Cobranet Limited
Dima Saleh
Network Administrator
BASHA GARDENS BLDG JISR EL BASHA
BEIRUT BEIRUT
LEBANON
phone: +961 1 512 513
fax-no: +961 1 486 568
e-mail: **********@idm.net.lb
admin-c: DSA1978
admin-c: BT68-RIPE
mnt-ref: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-ref: IDM-MNT
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
changed: **********@ripe.net 20050520
changed: **********@ripe.net 20050530
changed: *********@ripe.net 20050530

person: Elie Dib
address: rafiu babatunde street plot 8, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
e-mail: ****@cobranet.org

phone: +9613235266
nic-hdl: ED758-RIPE
changed: ***@idm.net.lb 20050805

% Information related to '80.89.176.0/24AS35074'

route: 80.89.176.0/24
descr: Cobranet
origin: AS35074
mnt-by: COB-MNT
changed: ***@idm.net.lb 20050830

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
MuguBasher
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My First reply, pretty stadard, any one get him off script yet?

Quote:
Dear Mr XXXXXXXX.

I am writing in response to your mail. I which to introduce my self to you before i go forther. I am Barrister An5ony Edw6rd a Solicitor at law and the personal attorney to late Mr. Steve Irwin family a National of Australia, who used to be the director of the Australia Zoo in Queensland. I am to let you know that Mr. and Mrs. Irwin are very good client of my, before the death of Mr. Steve Irwin occur. I was aware that Mrs. Terri Irwin wants to contribute to the development of the Church and Mosque in Africa, America, Asia and Europe, and she seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deposit they have with HSBC bank here in London, valued presently 11 million pounds Sterling.

Moreover, all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up your claim, as I will carefully work out the will beneficiary here in the United Kingdom. All I require is your honest CONFIDENTIALITY and TRUST to enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me urgently with the following information below:

1. Full Name.
2. Telephone Number and Fax Number.
3. Nationality.
4. Occupation.

This is to enable me commence immediate preparation of all legal documents that you will use to apply to HSBC Bank for the release and subsequent transfer of the 11Million pounds sterling into your account. I want to trust you with the fear of God that when this fund enters your account you will do as Mrs. Terri Irwin said. Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

Best Regard
Barr. Ant5ny Edw6rd

You are just an idiot. Who cares about the money? Of course there will be added charges. You can go fuck your mother for all I care. We will hand your shipment over to the police if you do not make payments in a the next seven days. Liar!
"so hope you will be ready with the advanced payment , before i send the rest."

And how dare you fool your self and think you are fooling the diplomatic service???
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Follow up reply arrived 3 hours ago:

Quote:
Furthermore, with regards to the legality of this transaction, I must let you know that this transaction is real and risk free,......
Laughing

Still on script and from the limited feedback from other baiters, he seems to be sticking to the same character.

Quote:
Barr. Antony Edward
Crown Office Chambers.
The Largest Civil Common
Law Set Chambers in London.

I'll reply either tomorrow or Monday. In the meantime I'll fire of a couple of letters to news organisations. As @Marvin suggests, might be useful if other baiters did the same. Remember keep it polite and no swearing.

3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scam Patroller - in view of that I've posted the original email on 419legal.org and commented on your trace .... hang on to those emails m8! (one can always live in hope)

http://www.419legal.org./viewtopic.php?p=1698#1698

I'm just a stupid troll.
Voight-Kampf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I got the exact same reply a few hours ago.
Quote:
Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

I'm thinking Monday, Tuesday maybe? Saturday is the busy time for

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MuguBasher wrote:
My First reply, pretty stadard, any one get him off script yet?

Might be a bit early to get him off script, usually they just fire off a standard sequence of replies irrespective of message contents.

Still doesn't hurt none to try Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I confirm SP's report, same header readings.

I may have nudged him ever so slightly off script after I replied:

Quote:

I have a problem with this - you state that Mrs Irwin wants me to use her money to fund churches and mosques; there is no way I would do that. I'm neither a Christian nor a Moslem; in fact I see the creeds of Yeshua and Mohammed as curses on the world. I'd be happy to see the money go to charities, but never to build churches and mosques. Can we work through this?
As for the other details - my full name is , I'm Australian, and my occupation is photographic model.
I don't have a fax (never needed it); and my phone - well, under the circumstances, it wouldn't be wise for you to call me. I share a house with four other women, two of them total stickybeaks; there's every chance one of them would listen in or overhear. Steve Irwin is still big news down here, and if it got out, there'd be the kind of attention we would not need.

He got back to me:

Quote:

Thank you for your response to my request. I receive the information as requested. Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting to make sure that Mrs. Terri Irwin contribution to the development of the Church and Mosque will well done as she said; my trust is not given out lightly. What I need from you at this stage is trust and commitment/confidentiality.

Has anyone else got a similar first paragraph?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I Believe that Mrs. Terri will also be very happy and grateful if she hears that you where the one who help her to claim the fund from the bank and also help her to contribute to the Church and Mosque in the world while the rest %40 belong to you as she mentioned.

I think we all got that one. He sent me some documents, but I told him I do not own a scanner. He sent me this:

Quote:
As you have asked, I advice you fill and attach the form and send to it the bank through thier email, as you said you have no fax or scanner. Do get back to me as soon as the bank get back to you.

I think he hardly has time to read his mails. Time for a subtle slap, that was not an answer to my 'can I send you a copy of my passport through the mail? Please give me a postal address' question.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:

He got back to me:

Quote:

Thank you for your response to my request. I receive the information as requested. Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting to make sure that Mrs. Terri Irwin contribution to the development of the Church and Mosque will well done as she said; my trust is not given out lightly. What I need from you at this stage is trust and commitment/confidentiality.

Has anyone else got a similar first paragraph?

Yes he is still on script. My character is a lawyer for the . His replies to me read as if he is not yet reading what he has been sent.

Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

Location: Blessing scammers with a shower of gold direct to the face

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he must have forgotten about me in the stampede, so I sent him another reminder from the Bishop Confused
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone else get some nice RSOT documents to fill in? He is pressuring me into sending a scan of my passport as well (I told him to give me a postal address so I can send him a copy). Is he getting smarter? Or is it part of the script?

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attn: Mr. David Dunn
Executive Director,
International Remittance Department, HSBC Plc.
8, Canada Square, London E14 5HQ.
Phone: +44-207-060-0736
Fax: +44-207-060-0737

From the document file sent in the 3rd email. When I phone it I get a computerised voice. Can someone check if it's legit or not.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ persephone
Quote:
I shall take care of the documentations that will back you up on my side

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
Attn: Mr. David Dunn
Executive Director,
International Remittance Department, HSBC Plc.
8, Canada Square, London E14 5HQ.
Phone: +44-207-060-0736
Fax: +44-207-060-0737

From the document file sent in the 3rd email. When I phone it I get a computerised voice. Can someone check if it's legit or not.

The address is legit, it's on this HSBC page:

http://www.hsbcnet.com/hsbc/home/contact-us/europe/united-kingdom

The phone numbers, are paid for numbers which scammers use a lot to give the impression they are in London, they are London geographic numbers which probably redirect to a lads phone in Africa:

Quote:
+44-207-060-0736
Number billable as: geographic number
Country or destination: United Kingdom
Original network provider*: Digital Mail Limited

Quote:

+44-207-060-0737
Number billable as: geographic number
Country or destination: United Kingdom
Original network provider*: Digital Mail Limited

Digital Mail Limited, where the numbers are registered to, is the same as DMClub that a lot of baiters use for personal numbers:

http://www.digitalmail.com/dmclub.htm

And this is where you buy the 0207 London numbers:

DMClub 0207 Numbers

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, sorry I should have specified that I was asking for someone to check the numbers, not the address. I already checked the address and found it was legit. As they say, my bad Embarassed

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot find those numbers as belonging to HSBC

I'm just a stupid troll.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ They don't, Marvin, see my last post above this one.

Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took far too long researching it Smile

I'm just a stupid troll.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta say: this is one busy lad. 21:30 Saturday and he's still at work. I just got my first reply from the bank.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic