SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Steve Irwin's widow"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tom Dickenarry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in as well. As it happens I have a couple of weeks holiday now so plenty of time to play especially late at night. Looking forward to getting this guys phone number Twisted Evil

Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

Location: Blessing scammers with a shower of gold direct to the face

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first person to get his phone number I'll wire them $100 via WU Twisted Evil
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@glennjmiller
be as ecentric as you like, hes not going to be too picky.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many tattoos do you think this guy will wind up with? Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

Location: Blessing scammers with a shower of gold direct to the face

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@glenjmiller I'm actually trying to bait this scumbag with 3 different characters, there's the clueless kid, the rich businessman & the eccentric Bishop, so far he's nibbled on all 3 & I'm waiting for the hook to bite then I'll be reeling him in ready for the club to the head Twisted Evil
Major Chaos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in on this one too.

Sir how can you say that you are a honest person , i went to verify the money and there was nothing on my name. Don't try and trick me because i won't send you anything until i receive the first part of the money...
MuguBasher
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd just like to add my self to the cause, this mugu who had this great idea is going to be sooo busy. Razz Razz

You are just an idiot. Who cares about the money? Of course there will be added charges. You can go fuck your mother for all I care. We will hand your shipment over to the police if you do not make payments in a the next seven days. Liar!
"so hope you will be ready with the advanced payment , before i send the rest."

And how dare you fool your self and think you are fooling the diplomatic service???
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going to be one huge thread of mugu venting hatred and fun, Father O'H has also sent an offer of help in her hour of need Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I've got four that I've got going hot and heavy, but I can't let you folks get all the fun.

, Dominatrix Extraordinaire, is about to get involved.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's replied to 2 of me, he doesnt seem to have time to be a Soludo as well. Lord N0rris has asked for a number, although he is deaf, his butler, Geezer can try calling. However he may be shy of giving his number, his IP is in ladland, but says he's here:

Crown Office Chambers.
The Largest Civil Common
Law Set Chambers in London.

Lots of fun as I try and meet him in London, then.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Voight-Kampf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has kindly offered to assist Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in now, this skank is gonna pay, we aint talking morris dancing kit this time either Twisted Evil

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am waiting for my third response from him.

The only problem is I dont know whether I am wating because

a) He has twigged...or

b) He is so damn busy answering you lot!!!

Can we all form an orderly queue here people. Perhaps if we limit this Mugu to only one persona per person Razz

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu mus think he's in heaven or his god answered his prayer. Laughing All of a sudden, he gets like 30+ responses. He's probably celebrating. I'm still waiting for my bite also.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
MarkMark64
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike Solari and Solari Enterprises are there to help too! I hope he has time to take me on as well.
Rolling Eyes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't resist, either...my Church is very interested in getting some money. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Baronvon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm undecided as whether to jump aboard the bandwagon on this one...looks like he's already got more than he can handle...which is good of course Laughing

Might give it a go...although then again I might leave it to more experienced baiters.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alistair Crowley Chancellor of the University of the Order of the Golden Dawn Will be interested in making a serious contribution to the cause of not allowing banks to nuke us if we dont pay our mortgages, cause ... its a litttle bit nasty isn't it
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With so many it bites at once it might be a real insight to lad culture to see how he handles this. can we start a sepperate threda with his reponses, it will be interesting to see how sripted they are.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe extra lads will have to be bought forward to cope with the demand, lets hope so anyway so more internet cafe fees are frittered away Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
glennjmiller
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With so many baiters on this one lad is there any room for some co-ordinated baiting?

Obviously a phone number would open up a whole load of possibilities but until then, I'll start the suggestions off:

1) Mega-Safari where as soon as he twigs that someone has no intention of turning up at a meeting point his next 'victim' happens to be on his/her way to a city just down the road which he may as well go to...For that little bit of poetic justice it ends in a swim in croc-infested waters.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait with A11k-Jay3 H1dd3l, a photographer from Alice Springs - I haven't developed that persona too much, I may bail early (perhaps his contacts in the industry might alert him to the fact that Terri Irwin doesn't have cancer).

On the other hand, my veteran, E11za Dan3, will hit him with my private WU Modality - send the money to a specific London address.

I'll leave the safaris and tattoos to the seasoned experts such as YeaWhatever and Stargate.

BTW - might not the safari plan be hindered by the fact that he's pretending to be in London?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking at the reponse on the forum, to that letter I got from that pile of crap, I realize now (in hindsight) it should have been posted in the main forum. Mainly, because of this scammer using someone as well known and loved as the Crocodile Hunter. When I got the letter,my emotions went from disbelief to anger. I laugh at some letters I get, but this one got my blood boiling. I hoped that some of the more adept and expert types would take him on, just to make his pathetic life miserable, in every possible way. Go get him.
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are no words in the english language they convey my contempt for this degenerate excuse for a human.

Must remain calm so I can bait this low IQ mo fo

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:

BTW - might not the safari plan be hindered by the fact that he's pretending to be in London?

I put the feelers out there in regards to his london address, so I will let you know how he responds to it

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic