SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bull! The Diabolic Fence Incident of 2006

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shakira
Apprentice Fence Mender

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
Kevloink wrote:
I was at the mall, and I went outside and my and my friend were trying to walk along those things they put in the end of parking spaces.

As a parent I applaud the actions of the policeman.
He was being responsible and checking on the safety of two young children playing unsupervised in the street.

I was not in the street. There was about 12 inches from the fence to a little hill type thing (3ft), then a ft drop off to the side walk (3ft), so I was like 6-7 ft from the street.
It looked like this.
____
.......|___

friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that makes all the difference.......

Quote:
There was about 12 inches from the fence to a little hill type thing (3ft),

additionally you could say it was 2 meters (132 cm) Wink

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I had envisioned something more like this ____[]___\___ where the fence was leaning.

In that case, I'd say you better listen to the cops or else... (clicky)

Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Dicko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't perception of the written word a funny thing ?

I had this mental image of the damaged fence

I___I___I___I___I___I___I__/___I___I

Perhaps a picture of the fence in question would clarify the situation for everyone please Kevloink ?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed that in the last 20 years, EVERYONE I have ever arrested was always innocent even when I was witness to the crime.

Next time stay away from where you aren't supposed to be.

Here is an instructional video from Chris Rock with a few pointers to stay out of trouble.

http://www.planetboredom.net/video.php?id=1852
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See, the police never observe the 6 to 7 feet from the street, unspoken law after 10 PM! Get a high priced lawyer. Go to court. Tell the Judge, in a loud voice, he's biased towards the police. Tell him young teenagers have the right to walk the mall parking lots in the middle of the night, as opposed to being at home. Remember to talk loudly, as you are innocent, and have FUN! Look, we're not trying to be jerks. Were telling you how society works when it comes to law enforcement. Some guy just got shot a 1 in the morning at our local Mart Mart. Hell yeah the cops are suspicious! Do your parents mind you being out all night in parking lots? Look, if you want to hang with your friends, do it at your house. Or, is that the reason you need to travel at night? Just like baiting, to avoid trouble, stay "invisible". Stealthy. Once again, I can't believe you have to tell people this stuff. Rolling Eyes
Quote:
I look like im 8
Laughing Laughing :lol

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
shakira
Apprentice Fence Mender

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was NOT out at night... it was before 6 pm. The latest I have stayed out this year was when I walked like 3 blocks home from school at 9pm after half time when the school band im in stoped playing.

419weasel wrote:
Kevloink wrote:
No, I saw his gun, and most people here dont go walking around with a gun on thier belt...

Question for ya, young man... Did you give him your home address? Are you SURE he was a cop? There ARE people who go around posing as cops. They even have cars that look like cop cars, carry guns and authentic looking badges. It doesn't matter where you live.. There's always that 1 psychopath resident or psychotic outsider... If I were you, I'd consult with your parents... I'm not trying to make you paranoid... But, this whole situation raises big red flags...

I didnt give him any info other than my name.

Edit: Pic: Image

Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This reminds me of an old running joke we had when I was at school:

Obviously at the time we had to convey comedy through the medium of paper, rather than MS Paint, but you get the idea.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Dicko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevloink, whilst that picture gives us a bit better idea of the situation, drop past on the way home from school today and get a real one for our analysis.

We have to get completely accurate facts out on the table for us to be of any real help.

Last edited by Dicko on Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hmm, which is the middle of the night? 4pm, or 4am?
Perhaps a weatherman could help you with that question. Or, your teacher. Perhaps.
Quote:
The other time I was pulled over was when I was walking outside at 4am
Was it dark? Were you out for a family stroll with your Parents?
Quote:
I look like im 8...

OK.
Quote:
Nobody tried sharing wisdom... what the hell are you talking about!? If anything he shared his retardisom

Of course, you are correct. Why are you even bringing this subject up? You're right, not us. You have the answers. Ask yourself, you're the expert. Why ask us? We have no wisdom to share. Some of us have "Retardism".
Quote:
Anyway 2nd time I was pulled over (while I was on foot) by a stupid cop...

Stupid 4AM Cops. That's when everyone's out walking around. The cop was just picking on you.
Quote:
Well, nothing happend to me besides me getting to sit for a few mins.
I'd be really mad too! Oooooooooo! I hate sitting down! For even 2 minutes! I want to be on foot!
Quote:
The hole was like 3 times biger thatn the pole... it couldnt fit my cat into it
ESL is an option.

Quote:
I dont like sleeping during summer.
Wait until you have to go to work for a living. Sleep is a thing of the past.
Quote:

I was NOT out at night... it was before 6 pm
Except for that 4AM Daylight episode. (See above).

Can fences wither? I'd water that fence more often. Fences are expensive.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog

Last edited by JoeTam on Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give Kevloink some credit....he has learned a lot by being here. See how he blanked out his face so that he could remain anonymous Laughing
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/me looks in thread, notes that Chief2B has arrived.

Hey Chief, nice to see you! Very Happy
Please assist Kevloink, as he is obviously an innocent victim of police profiling, which is utilized only by lazy, should-be chasing-money-launderers LEO. To the crime, he didn't do it, or.... he wasn't... ummm, and even if he was... and there was that other thing....

Did I mention that my aunt is a very powerful meter maid thereabouts!???

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kevloink - why worry ? Teenage boys here have much more fun :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/5363674.stm

get your baiting forms here
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I should actually give a shit and go back and really read his first post. Seems like I might have missed something.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@Kevloink - why worry ? Teenage boys here have much more fun :

Only people with Retardism would try to stop that wholesome activity for young males! Boredom is deadly!

Goat dog
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Kev,

How many complaints have been lodged concerning damage to unattended vehicles in that mall in the last month? How many vehicle burglaries have occured in that mall in the last 6 months?
How would you feel if your vehicle had been damaged/burglarized, and some suspects had been seen near it and the Officer hadn't done his job? He would still be a stupid cop, huh?

There wasn't a "Stay out/off" sign posted? Common sense should tell you that if it doesn't belong to you leave it alone. It's always so easy to blame someone else for thier own faults. You were in the wrong place yet it was the Officers/Security Guards fault that he harrassed you.

How would you feel if you get home one day, your house has been burglarized, and all your prized possessions are stolen. But wait! That stupid cop that just happened to be patrolling you neighborhood sees the culprits and apprehends them. Is this cop still stupid?

Yes, there are many stupid and crooked LEO's in this world but don't condemn all of us for their mistakes.

Put yourself in our shoes for a day. Enforcing laws where the criminals have more rights than the victims. More red tape than you can imagine. In my course of duty I have been cut, shot at numerous times, broke my neck, went through two marriages and have seen more death and destruction than you could ever see in a video game.

In closing, all I can say is, Grow up and start accepting some responsibility in your life because as you get older it only gets rougher.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Grow up and start accepting some responsibility in your life because as you get older it only gets rougher.

Really? Hell yes!
Life gets to the point where a cop checking you out is nothing, Just wait! Just wait my 6 foot from the road friend. Ah HaaaHaaaaHaaaa! Twisted Evil

Goat dog
shakira
Apprentice Fence Mender

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Perhaps a weatherman could help you with that question. Or, your teacher. Perhaps.

Niether are at night!

Quote:
Was it dark? Were you out for a family stroll with your Parents?

Yes it was dark and I was just getting exersize with my friends.

Quote:
Of course, you are correct. Why are you even bringing this subject up? You're right, not us. You have the answers. Ask yourself, you're the expert. Why ask us? We have no wisdom to share. Some of us have "Retardism".

Somebody said something about listen when your elders try to sahre thier wisdom.

Quote:
Stupid 4AM Cops. That's when everyone's out walking around. The cop was just picking on you.

I nerver said he was stupid for that, did I?

Quote:
I'd be really mad too! Oooooooooo! I hate sitting down! For even 2 minutes! I want to be on foot!

It was a waste of my life. Now there is one 5 min activity I will never have a chance to do.

Quote:
ESL is an option.

?

Quote:
Wait until you have to go to work for a living. Sleep is a thing of the past.

You cant work wiwthout sleep... maybe very little.

Quote:
Can fences wither? I'd water that fence more often. Fences are expensive.

I was trying to show its moves both ways.

Quote:
Give Kevloink some credit....he has learned a lot by being here. See how he blanked out his face so that he could remain anonymous

Somebody got it! Laughing

Quote:
How many complaints have been lodged concerning damage to unattended vehicles in that mall in the last month? How many vehicle burglaries have occured in that mall in the last 6 months?
How would you feel if your vehicle had been damaged/burglarized, and some suspects had been seen near it and the Officer hadn't done his job? He would still be a stupid cop, huh?

I cant think of any.
I cant think of any.
Mad.
Yeah, for not doing his job when He sees somebody breaking my window.
(And I was not close to ANY parked cars.

Quote:
There wasn't a "Stay out/off" sign posted? Common sense should tell you that if it doesn't belong to you leave it alone. It's always so easy to blame someone else for thier own faults. You were in the wrong place yet it was the Officers/Security Guards fault that he harrassed you.

I was not in the wrong place. I was outside the fence.

Quote:
How would you feel if you get home one day, your house has been burglarized, and all your prized possessions are stolen. But wait! That stupid cop that just happened to be patrolling you neighborhood sees the culprits and apprehends them. Is this cop still stupid?

I would be pissed that we cant get keys for the locks on our doors, other than the kind that can be opened with a credit card.
Hes is a stupid, lucky cop.

friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As the thread spirals further into stupidity I can only say........ Rolling Eyes No one really cares!!! Seriously.....No one cares......

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems a little note that was written a few years ago called the Constitution has been all but forgotten. Does the cop have the legal right to detain him without suspicion of anything? NO! Does the cop have the legal right to ask his name? NO! What is this? Nazi Germany?

The list goes on. The US is very quickly turning into a police controlled country and the harassment that he received for doing NOTHING but walking isn't legal. If the cop had found some weed on him it would have been thrown out because the cop had no reason to stop him in the first place. I recently moved from an area where the police invade your privacy on a regular basis without cause. It gets very old.

Ill probably be the only one to say this but sorry that happened to you Kev. If you know the officer's name you can file a complaint with his commander, so at least it is on record. Some cops tend to get hard-ons for certain citizens so you will at least have a record if it happens again. A friend of mine literally kept running into the same cop repeatedly and after a harassment complaint was lodged, the "bump ins" stopped.

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, hire an expensive lawyer, sue everyone. Let us know how it goes. Let us know, Cowboy. Let us know.

Goat dog
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Quote:

I would be pissed that we cant get keys for the locks on our doors, other than the kind that can be opened with a credit card.
Hes is a stupid, lucky cop.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Can we lock this now?

Goat dog
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief2B wrote:

Thats an absurd comparison to Kev's experience. A cop who has witnessed a crime has a sworn responsibility to apprehend the suspect. Apprehending someone who hasn't done anything without the cop witnessing or suspecting *anything* is an entirely different situation. Police weild too much power as it is and it is getting worse because they know they can get away with practically everything. I always shake my head when I read in the newspaper about a cop shooting a suspect (often unarmed), it being ruled "justified" somehow, then the suspect is charged with assaulting a police officer. You think maybe that assault charge is there as leverage against an excessive force lawsuit? Dang skippy it is!

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Well why don't you join your local law enforcement agency and change the system? At least then you would be making statements based on knowledge and experience instead of emotions and opinion. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic