SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

a quick little pisser...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
aniflick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will probably notice that I am the one starting the emails. I can't divulge how I get my scammer's email addresses but I will definitely be posting them as I gather more...

This is a guy... I just decided to piss off real quick.. Make him shake a little because he's never talked to Karen Wifflesnapper before... and his email address is still valid by the way.. so have at him.. ((he is interested in puppies))

To: [email protected]
Subject: Puppies...
Date: Sept 14th

You do know, that God will punish you for these scams you pull on poor innocent people. Why don't you try and make a difference in your shit hole of a country instead of stealing money from people?

Are you a man of God? Because he will not forgive you or any of your fraudster buddies.

Karen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and his reply big and bold

Date: Sept 14th (he's quick with his replies)
Subject. RE: Puppies...

WHO BE THIS?...BECUASE I DONT NO YOU THIS FUCKING PERSON

Short and sweet... have fun guys. Smile [/b]
CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jijibug wrote:
... WHO BE THIS?......

That's pirate talk without the requisite licence.

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic