SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It seems like someone found us out...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a lovely Benz to stand in front of. Gotta have the Benz to make it look legit.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, we think that Benz might be his. This guy is not that dumb. Contrary to his last few emails, which seem to have been written in extreme haste and anger, he usually writes clearly and he speaks English very well.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a McLaren, soon to be Mercedes, fan, I love that picture!

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, will you be a Ferrari fan in 2007?

JJB, I'd worry if I were you,
Quote:
I have somebody that you can not hide from that I will report you to and his name is GOD ALMIGHTY.

He's going to report you to God? Is there a hotline? Do you fill in a form, or what?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to know when I am getting my 10 Egyptian plaques!

I think there is a customer service hotline for God.

I think this guy might just deserve an email from Interpol.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of Egypt...I find it funny that your pith helmets in your sig make a pyramid and Larry Ken is on the top Wink

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was intentional. I thought about sending Kenny on safari again, but that would ruin the flow huh? I think I need to move Kevin�s down to the bottom�

Goat

bantam_baiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard Procedure wrote:
I had one claim that he will call my president tonight to complain about me!

*Phone rings at The White House*

*Bush stares blankley at the ringing contraption wondering what he should do about it, after 5 minutes of deep thought he decides to pick it up*

Scammer: "Hello Mr. President I wish to complain about one of your citizens. I was just innocently trying to con him out of a couple of thousand dollars with a 419 scam and he had the nerve to waste my time. Well what are you going to do about it?"

Bush: "What is a 419 scam?"

Scammer: "Erm forget it! Hello Mr Bush my name is Barrister Oga. I'm ringing you from Lagos Nigeria because a Paul Bush died leaving $35,000,000 with no next of kin. I will present you as next of kin and claim the funds and will give you 30% of the profit for you trouble!"

Bush: "Sounds great! I'm in! What do I need to do? $10,000 by Western Union eh? Right away sir!"
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo
Pretty soon, you are going to run out of signature space with all those pith helmets. There is a limit to 750 characters for signatures. That's why I don't have any of my small safaris on there.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, this will be a problem. Then I will have to cut back on sending these lads on safari. Just kidding. I am sure that there is SOMETHING I can figure out. I have one or two other ones, but they were not repeat ones or a good one like the Egypt lad, so I left those off. No room for them.

So you only post pith helmets if the death risk is 50% or greater?

Goat

Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

Location: Blessing scammers with a shower of gold direct to the face

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's got a photo studio lets make him waste a few hundred rolls of film.

He's going to be really surprised when he gets the email from me offering him loads of cash to do glamour photos for a new magazine my company is getting ready to publish. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a link to a wepage with all your pith helmets? Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHHAHAHAHA!!! I love it. Maybe I could get a mugu to set that up for me.

Goat

Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or do like the military... after 5 safaris you get to have a pith helmet with oak leaf cluster, after 10 you get a silver star, after 25 it's pith helmet with gold star and oak leaf cluster and so on.

Or on your repeaters... just put a number on the pith helmet so we can see how many trips each lad has been subjected to, or just the total mileage each lad has experienced...

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As arrogant as it may be, I just love the �Pyramid O� Piths�. I don�t have any safaris scheduled for a while though. Everything is dying down at the moment for me. Lads getting way too pissed off, left and right! So my signature should remain the same for quite some time. All of my good boys are leaving me now. It doesn�t seem like this guy is going to be hanging around too much longer.

Goat

benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WELL DONE JOJO!!!!!

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
XXCoder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could do this: 5x(pith helmet) 4x(pith) etc...

Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojo 'I gotta pyramid of piths' wrote:
It doesn�t seem like this guy is going to be hanging around too much longer.

I'm not so sure... I got some plans for him... Twisted Evil

How about the 'I'll help you get your money back' scam?!!! Very Happy

pony pony pony
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say this quote:

Quote:
if you feel no body can trace you, I have somebody that you can not hide from that I will report you to and his name is GOD ALMIGHTY.

should be in your signature.

Good work Jojo! Tell him you want references of all the honest people he's taken pictures of!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maxheadroom wrote:
Tell him you want references of all the honest people he's taken pictures of!

M-m-max

Don't worry M-m-max, we have all their names! And the receipts for the $1000 each he paid them. Oh yes he did. Would he lie? Shocked

pony pony pony
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What the hell kind of photographer PAYS people to take their pictures? Surely he MUST be a legitimate businessman with that kind of business model!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojo - you always impress me with what you are doing.

You are an evil genious and I want to grow up to be like you!

Keep us updated!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic