SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It seems like someone found us out...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This ladwas given the opportunity to work on a good project for Christopher Walken and his secretary, who is played by Sheila_Blyge. I have posted a couple of things recently about him and his safaris. However, I about laughed my arse off when I read this:

Chris,
It was this morning when I organize all the model I snaps picture to chambers to protest and put up official complain that I got convince that you are scamming me. What will you benefit from trying to scatter the life of a young man like me that is coming up in legitimate business???

I was very sad this money when I was mock at ,initially I never believe them that this a scam, because I was dealing with you as a genuine man even when I suspected fowl play when I try to Abuja the first and second time. What makes me to believe is when they give me this site to browse: http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm
I have been hearing about 419 but I don�t know how they operate, so you are one of them???

Be informed that my Lawyer has taken the case up against you, he has officially reported you to ministry of internal affairs, Interpol. Even when you are in torabora hole Interpol will smoke you out.

If you have an intention of publishing this picture in that site, you are making a mistake. I am legitimate business man, I also have a photographic studio and at times I snap for city people magazine .You can verify. If you publish what is not good about me,the law will take its cause.
Don�t say I did not tell you.
Be warn

It seems like he found the trophy room.

No need to mask out the whole post. It is behind a log in so it can't be googled. - drwho

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

Love it!!

1) Ask if he will use his studio for your future trophys as it is much eaiser if you have a contact there.

2) if you need bail money after interpol gets ahold of you I will do a round up and send bail money WU of course Wink

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's serious jojo! Shocked

While Interpol can do nothing at all to stop the lads from scamming millions of dollars a year, it's a well known fact that they will act swiftly and mercillessly when it comes to someone being baited out of a single photograph! Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^especially a clear cut cast of fowl play, which this one most certainly is....the unknown powers behind the poultry industry will surely be pulling interpol's strings to ensure justice is done.
I'm so sorry, JoJo....but, just think, while you're in prison they may teach you some new skills. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! He must be having a heart-attack as he's writing up that e-mail. It must be a big slap to his face when he saw his pic on 419Eater. Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, not just a single photo... it was 12! I think that they get serious after 10.

I'm glad to know I have your support when I get out. This is the instance where I think I have to get this bait published, and then send him the link.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing is, he has not seen his pic, just YET!!!! Bu he will. Oh, what a day that will be for him. But I could send him the link with his voicemails published already.

What do you guys think? As of now, I just told him that I was a scammer and that I just got him to do the job for me, and that I already got paid.

Goat

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that modality- see what you can get him to do for you while he thinks you're a lad Twisted Evil

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Sippy Woodhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... it certainly seems as if a good dose of public humiliation is in order.

P.S I'll post the bail money for you because I won 8 lotteries today. Rolling Eyes

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Save your bail-money, sippy! With jojo's sense of direction if they want him to show up in a Nigerian court, they'll have to give him the address of one in Johanesburg, SA Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he can find you in ToraBora, then he should just keep going and get Osama -- there's a pretty huge reward for his head in case you haven't heard....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry jojo - If they come to arrest you I know a really good lawyer.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnash, It's not Barrister Professor King Sir Charles Soludo is it?
He represented me recently, won me $400,000 (FOR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS UNITED STATES DOLLAR), I've just got to send his fees through Western Union Wink

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trophy room?!?! What?!?!

Do you mean, that some of us are a bit skeptical about the millions we are about to make?

I know that Interpol is extremely interested in talking to our friends!

I Hope a lot of scammers know about us.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what should be interesting is the possibility that he'll send an e-mail to Shiv with this message:

Quote:
Dear sir,
I, I mean my friend, has noticed that one of my, I mean his pictures is on your website. I would like to say that I, I mean <insert name here> is a legitimate businessman. Please remove my, I mean his picture immediately. Be blessed,
<insert name here>

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh god, don't make me go to jail with Jojo! Shocked

And it was 13 pics, Jojo - you forgot the extra one of the goat!

The best I got from him today is:

Quote:
I am disappointed with all of you in this games and I reserve my comment on the next action. Be informed that I got your mail.

And this after I sent him a long and desperate email with me fearing for my life if you found out I'd written to him separately! Crying or Very sad

Although before he figured it out ( Shocked ), we also got this:

Quote:
Chris,
I have carefully studied and mediated over this our transaction and find out that you are only trying to play games with me. Remember I was on my own when you contacted me to get you pictures for your magazine. I am not a troublesome person but if you want trouble, I will give it to you ok.

Let me tell you if have intention of publishing this pictures I sent to you in any funny site on the internet to make money, I tell you I tell you this is a bad business for you. I have started taking Legal step against you. I have reported you to ministry of internal affairs, tomorrow I will be going to British and America Embassy to lay complain about you.
If you think you are an actor and that you want to use me to act your movie sorry you met a wrong person.

Be warning: because every evil intention you have on those picture will backfire you. Be informed that I have called all those people that took that picture with me to follow me to the embassy tomorrow to put complain against you. Where ever you are, you will be smoke out for your evil intention.

Once again if you have evil intention, It will backfire you.

So... do we have evil intentions? I know I have... Twisted Evil

pony pony pony
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH NO!!! He's going to the American and British embassies tomorrow to complain about you Laughing ! I love the fact that they threaten you with authority! I had one claim that he will call my president tonight to complain about me!

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojo

tell him trophy is slang for "outstanding citizen". It is really an honor AND priveledge Rolling Eyes

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well where is the picture of him? I want to know who he is.

And how about dropping him email into mugumail?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, we all need to say "Congrats" for such fine pictures, personally. Twisted Evil

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer him the opportunity to use his photo studio to make legit money helping baiters get the trophy pics! At this point, the jig is up so maybe you can turn him into a double agent. Recommend a studio to the lads and all that.

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See if he will mention to the Embassy that your pictures will BOMB his career and that it will be like ANTHRAX on his social life, of course if someone would just go on a MAD COLUMBINE STYLE KILLING SPREE you might be able to be stopped, but his hopes have been dashed like a JET AIRLINER FLOWN INTO AN OFFICE TOWER.

And remind him to use the secret password with the Marine guard detail at the gate- "We kicked your asses in Tripoli and we'll do it again in KHANDAHAR".

That ought to get this situation straightened out you scoundrel.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay� you guys can have at this turd. I will still work on what I can, but I think that he is going to be a bit hard for me to get any more info out of him. Here is his picture, he is the one in the suit. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/reverendmikehock/album?.dir=8820re2

One of those pictures is just a little preview of his nice photography project he completed for Sheila_blyge and myself.

Here is everything you would like to know about him:

I have reason to believe that is his home address there. Please feel free to call him at any hour that you like. Tell him you work with the Scarlet Harlot magazine, or just send him a nice message. If someone wants to tell him that they have arrested Christopher Walken and that they just called to inform him of that, go ahead.

I think he finally googled my name and saw that I am an actor. He told me that if I was trying to make a movie of him, it was not very funny. I disagree�

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooo!

This just in and it seems like he wants to give me and my family some kind of Egyptian award or plaque:

Quote:
I don't care to know where you are coming from but I want to announce to you that for what you have done to me, the ten plaques of Egypt will never leave you and all your family.

Let me tell you that I am not what you think I am o.K. you claim you are a Nigerian you can verify me ,it is not every body from Nigeria that are 419s,I am a legitimate business person. If you can still remember, some body link to take this your scam job, since I snap for city people and also have money at hand to do the job. I did not contact you in any way ok. How there you call me a scammer???

As I told you in previous mail, my lawyer has taken it up against you. if you feel no body can trace you, I have somebody that you can not hide from that I will report you to and his name is GOD ALMIGHTY. This may sound funny to you but I tell you where ever you are presently now I DECLAR IT TO BE A SINKING GROUND FOR YOU

I ask you a question yesterday, what did you derive in try to crash a young man likes me that is coming? I open my heart and did what you asking me to do hoping it were real.

However, I have told you that if you if you publish that those picture in an illegal place in the internet, the blood of those young men will hunt for you and strike you dead. You better repent.I never intent to write this way to you but I have to tell you my mind.If you are a scammer,count me out .
Be care ful

Goat

Sippy Woodhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean39 wrote:
Here is his picture, he is the one in the suit. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/reverendmikehock/album?.dir=8820re2

Well it's true. Close make the man. Nothing like a taylored, well fit suit to prove yourself trustworthy and risky free. Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic