SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Woman with sick baby. Brain tumor(newbie at work)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Date: 07-Sep-2006 10:41
Subject: please read

Hi Hello..
Hello my name is Segun and I have a new born baby named bola. She
means the world to me, and just recently the doctors discovered that she
had Brain Cancer. Unfortunetly my husband and I don't have enough money
to even pay the bills..please kindly help me with any amount. i
wouldn't mind.... God help you too as you asist and also God bless..
looking forward to read from you.
Segun..
mailto :

Been working on this. I'm at the point where he won't fill in the forms(no scanner to send them back)

So he is gonna have to go trough some question answering for his money( Is 174 question to much for a woman whit a sick baby ?Twisted Evil)
Thank Uncle Scrooge Wink

Will post the rest once I,m done with him

Remasked only the address. - drwho

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee

Last edited by Centaure on Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear Segun

I am pastor Mike from the Church of Our Lady Peace of Aggravation. We have at the Church a long history of helping unfortunate people like you. If there is anything We can do to help I beg you to let us know. Could you please send us some photos of you and your little Bola for our praying board ? It would be mostly appreciated. In the mean time I will start to make some arrangements for a oversea money transfer.

May the light of the Lord shine upon you.

Quote:
Hello Good morning Pastor Mike.
Thank you very much for replying and God would always help u too..
am so glad and happy to have heard from you as a pastor..I would be very much happy if you can help asist me and also help me for prayer from your ministry.. am a strong faith person. i so much believe in God's doing..I pray God will always help u in all ur way sir..Help i need is just a prayer and also unfortunately my husband and I don't have enough capital to pay the operation bills for the hospital.. i will be very happy and appreciate if there is any help u can do for me in paying part of my billls and I know God will always help u too .I wouldn;t mind.. any amount atall.. plz sir.. i wouldn;t mind.. Maybe God see you through in all ur doings.. Thanks very much and i will ve so appreciate it to read again from you..
Thanks

Attach to it was a picture of a African woman with Lady Bush

Quote:
My Dear Yomi

I have received your picture and I could not keep myself from shedding a tear . The picture as been posted on our Wall of Prayer . When I told our congregation about the situation you are in , It was clear to all of us that your situation required immediate
action . Therefore I took the liberty to include with this mail some forms for you to fill in . Let me take a bit more of your time to explain to you how our Wall of Prayer works . As it is a tool for us to show our congregation pictures of people in distress ; it is also a tool for us to demonstrate to our generous donate
what we have done . That being said we at the Church of Our Lady Peace of Aggravation would like to had another picture of your family
to our wall . Would it be possible for your husband to send us a picture of you or him holding a sign saying " thank you dear Pastor " ? It would mean a lot for us for we use those
pictures in our fund raising campaigns . As for your monetary request would $5000 dollars be enough? If not just tell me so and we shall arrange for a more substantial amount .
I took the liberty to also attach some picture of our humble church and congregation. We are praying for you every day inthe hope of a miracle for your little baby.

May the Light of God Shines upon you,

Mr Mike Krufone

Attach to this was the WU security form for fingerprint and footprint Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Mr Mike..
Thanks very much for your prompt reply and also thank for monitoring my messages..
I am so glad and i realy appreciate the contribution from group, I pray God would always help you too and see you through in all your prayers.. as for the maria..i pray God help her too and answer your prayer on her.. well i so much thank you very much also for the 5000 but i just have to confess , its alot of money to me but all the same.. God help you all in doing all things..
About the form.. here are the details require..

Full Name : Segun Johnson
Full Address : 10 coker street
City : Iyana Ipaja
State: Lagos
Birth date: oct 06, 1974
ID Issued By : Federal Govt
Non Smoker

I Hope this help as alsoGod will help you too.. Mr Mike , thanks so much and i realy do appreciate it.. May God bless you..I Look forward to hear from you.
Regards

Lazyer then that your heart does'nt beat Mad

Quote:
M y Dear Yomi,

The forms I have sended are for you to fill. Anti-terrorist laws forbids me as the sender to fill them up. Ask your husband to filled them up and send them back to me as soon as possible. In my country opening hour at Western Union are only from 9:00 am to 15:00 P.M. on Saturday. I have started the transaction with Western Union. All that is missing his the form I sended you. Upon receiving them I will be able to complete the transaction and send you the money. Also ,you sended me back the same picture as the last time. Little Maria will be greatly disappointed and it is not something i like.

We know you are good, loving and caring parents and we are more then willing to help you get a good start in life, But as One said before "Help yourself and Heaven will do the rest". Ask your husband to fill in the form and send them back as fast as possible. Also tell him not to forget the picture. This picture might seem something unnecessary to you but for us it is of the most importance. Your picture and the one from all the other people we have help are necessary for us in our fund raising campaign.

We cannot insist enough on the fact that your little baby's future is at stake here. So please urge your husband to do so. We will pray for you and your familly.

May the Light of God Shine Upon You

Quote:
Hi Mr Mike,
Good morning to you and also Hope your family are doing great,
well Pastor Mike, my Husband is pretty an illiterate to the computer, am very sorry to say, i have tried all i could ,i couldn;t get to know how to fill in direct in the attachment u sent me.. its not letting me click on and write on it..that was why i copy the details from it as it is state . what else can i do to get it send to you please.. i so much appreciate your response on my messages and also God be with you and bless you..
Hope to read from you soon.
regards..

Quote:
Dear Yomi

As you know time flies by like a fart in the wind. Just print the form, fill them in by hand, scan them and mail them back to me. I am making myself ready to go down to the Western Union office while you do that. Tell your husband that the picture is urgently requested by Maria.

Breast feeding would be the only thing for this lazy lad

Quote:
Hi Mr Mike,
Thanks so much for your Curresponding,well as for the printing, i think i understand that better now.. ok i will do as i was told and get to send it to you in couple of minutes.
about the picture, i have sent one to you and you will need to give me time to get another one so i can send to Maria but i pray God help her too and alsO God see you through in all your effort and doing in helping unfortunate people..May God Reward you Mr Mike..
I would send the form attachment soon as i have it done in hr,
Thanks

Yeah right...
Quote:
Hi Mike,
Am sry , am realy trying to get the form done but its realy seems hard..please any other way to to fill it.. i have printed it but i don;t have a scanner so a bit hard for me Please hellp me for what to do.
Thanks

So whit the help of dear uncle Scrooge I wrote back this
Quote:
Dear Yomi

I have attache a western Union slip to this mail. Just print it. Next follow the link below to retrieve the 10 digits MTCN(Money Tranfer Control Number). Just follow the instruction on the site. I am sure that even your husband could do this.

Don't forget about little Maria's picture. It really means the world to her. Get back to me to tell me that everything went fine.

Did test the MTCN for fun. So might be a while before he get's back to me.
174 questions. No less Twisted Evil

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee

Last edited by Centaure on Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello Mike,
well thanks for your curresponding,
Mike i filled in the form below. it almost take me about an hr, at the end of confirmation, the MTCN number just roll out and i think its like a pool to me.. am sry if this sound rude.. what can i do .. besides.. you have my details, please if you are willing to help me, its realy easy to just go to the western union office and pick the Wu form and just put the reciever info.. besides i found my name there and the sender's name which suppose to be the recievers name. anyway i look to ur response..
Thanks
Regards

How foolish of me to make such mistake... Wink
Quote:
Dear Yomi.

You really got to get that number. It is the only way for you to get the MTCN. I can not get it for you. Please just go to the security site and retrive the number.

Why not make him do it a third time.. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Yomi

I have contacted the security transfer company and I fied everything up. I am deeply sorry for the trouble I have cause by my misstypping. I am sending you as an attachment the new Western Union. Unfortunatly you are going to have to go back to the security site to retrive another MTCN. I have advised them our my trouble filling the online form and they agreed to make the security modality shorter for you.

In the hope on seing you trough this as fast as posssible for we are really worried about your little baby's healt. Could you please tell us at the church about your baby's healt ? It would be mostly gracious from you.

Here is the NEW link to the security site

Mr Mike Krufone

After that if he's still hooked up I gonna have him go to a bank( Won't be warning them of a fraud attempt. No sir !!!!)

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee

Last edited by Centaure on Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That damn mugu managed to get the MTCN right (probably "print screen")

see for your self :
Quote:
Dear Yomi

I have contacted the security transfer company and I fied everything up. I [mask]am deeply sorry for the trouble I have cause by my misstypping. I am sending you as an attachment the new Western Union. Unfortunatly you are going to have to go back to the security site to retrive another MTCN. I have advised them our my trouble filling the online form and they agreed to make the security modality shorter for you.

In the hope on seing you trough this as fast as posssible for we are really worried about your little baby's healt. Could you please tell us at the church about your baby's healt ? It would be mostly gracious from you.

Here is the NEW link to the security site
Scrooge house of pain

Just after that I began to wonder if he was deserving enough for my first try at a safari.So I sended this next one

Quote:
Dearest Yomi

I hope all is going well with the money transfer. I have yet to hear from you since your last mail. Please get in touch with me if you have any problems. I usually don't do this but for you and your little baby I would do anything I can to help. I have a friend in Nigeria. A missionary by the name of Father Gabriel. Currently he is working in a housing project near the Asejire Dam. I have arrange for him to give you the money and the Church will compensate the good brother for his kindness of heart.

Please get in touch with me so I can arrange a meeting between you and him. And you have our deepest apologises from every one here at the church

Mr Mike Krufone

This came back
Quote:
Hi Mike,
Well , what can i say,, Thank you for all you ve been going through because of me..
well i finaly got the MTCN this time but unfortunately.. i tracked it and see what the result is.. Money Transfer Status

Error W0131 We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and click Check Status.
MTCN : 2884667237
well I Just don;t know if this is a puzzle now or whatever because it seems like someone playing game before getting mTCn and finaly got it, it said declined again.. anyway Mike, thanks for all your effort..and God still bless you,..and have a great day.. i think its too long process for this..

As i am not a bad dude I did set the Scrooge thing to ask for less then 174 questions. I went for 173.Twisted Evil I a man of honor as you can see.
I gess I was was wrong thinking he was lazy. He got the MTCN right :yikes:

so I'm gonna push a little bit more to try and get a mini safari out of him.

so here I go
Quote:
Dear Yomi

I find it very sad to see you give up like that. As I told you in my previous mail I contacted Father Gabriel and he is impatiently awaiting news of your arrival. he as assured me that That a warm meal and a confortable bed had been made available for your husband. Father Gabriel told me that it was not a long trip from your city to his, but he know about the worry a new father can have for his newly born baby. So, as we speak, he is making plans to welcome your husband into a warm welcoming house. Please tell me that your husband is going to make the trip. Your little Bola needs loving and caring parents just like you.

Please send me back the informations on the travrling arrangement your husband will take.

Mr Mike Krufone

Just hope he bites. Anyhow, he must have spent at least 3 hrs with Uncle Scrooge and that by itself his a very good first try for a "post whore newbie" Wink

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee

Last edited by Centaure on Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think there is much wrong with the bait except the time frame..It is a lot to take in..I posted this letter 2 days ago..I think you flew threw this..I aint getting on your case here but I think you should calm down and relax a little.. Wink ..It's obvious you are very eager..Pushing for trophies and Safaris and sending him to Scrooges site all within two days is a little OTT..This lad is a beggar..and only interested in money..You gotta be subtle with these scummy charity lads..

You shouldn't lose sight of the fact that by baiting you are trying to hook a scammer away from potential victims..Keep him interested in you and waste as much of his time and as little of yours as possible..It's not a race to get a trophy to post for us to enjoy..That is a small part of baiting which gives us a tiny bit of gratification for doing this if you will..I mean this sincerely and honestly m8..Calm down..The trophys will come in time with patience and perseverance.. Wink

P.S..You masked those references to Scrooges site, yes???

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been with the lad ever since you posted it. He was in for fast money and I was in for a fast trophy. Learn a lot in this one. Did some research. Hard to find stuff about small places .Some nice choping on one pic of maria holding a sign. But mostly I had fun. Your comments are well taken and I'll try to be more patient in the future. Might even give him another shot Very Happy
Did get him to spend 2 or 3 hrs with Uncle Scrooge dought. this Lad his one impatient ungry mugu. And I thank him for that Very Happy

P.S. Father Gabriel is stil to hear from him so might not be over yet lol

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Coolaboola..By all means keep on baiting him from different addys and learn each time he twigs..You may find it is a lot more rewarding to know that a lad is dealing with you from sevral addys and more than likely no real victims..I find the fact the lad is hooked on you alone and isn't making anything over a lot of time is better than any trophy..There are baiters here that have been baiting the same lads for years..Now that's sometthing to think about.. Wink

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got me self a foster lad !!! Very Happy Very Happy

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Lex Dura
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made the same mistake with this lad: went in too fast and might have lost him now.

Trouble is, he seems to be behind his screen full-time. It hardly ever takes more than 10 mins for him to answer. That really drives one (especially a n00b like me) to answer as quickly as he does.

Now I tried slowing down by telling him yesterday I'd go to the WU office tomorrow, which is of course a Sunday, so he will have to wait until I go into town again next week. Since he knows about Scrooges site now, I don't think I can get him to go there again. I'll have to come up with other serious stuff. Possibly the "service" phone number.

This lad comes across as an amateur, but he's really very cautious.
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was something I had in mind for this lad. It was the bank deposite thing. You could tell him that you have deposite some money in a bank for him and that they have been advise that he would come by to pick up his money. Bank directors are so helpfull for a lad in need. Or you could go for the Scrooge thing again. He was dumb enough to go trought it twice(174 and 173 questions). Yes he does appear to be an amateur or at least to be working alone.This lad was replying to me so fast it felt more like chatting then mailling Laughing
This guy is desperatly in need of a "mugu starter kit". That might be another approche to this lazy mugu.( anybody here selling theses?)
I sorry that I mess up thing for you and if there's anything I can do to help you out with dear just pm me. I'm sure we could learn a lot from this lad Wink

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said gents ya gotta be creative with these charity scumbags..I Just had a 2hr Yahoo Messenger chat with young Yomi..He's quite smitten with my Ladyboy Persona Loosy Ballsak..He was kind enough to send me a pic too..he he..ya gotta love it.. Wink

Lex Dura
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:yikes: I'm impressed by the pic!

He looks like just another Wesley Snipes clone. What's that in his hand, a diaper for the sick baby? Too bad we can't see his feet, I bet he's wearing very goofy shoes.

He keeps replying really fast. This guy must be working in a cybercaf� or something.

Maybe I'll lure him with a fake number to some bank, then approach him from another addy. Oh, so much possibilities and only 24 hrs in a day!

Have you tried to arrange his (im)migration yet? Surely you must fall in love with such a handsome guy!
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really looks like the Yomi woman who just gave birth !!!! :yikes:

Did anybody send poor Yomi some E-cards ? Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saw the web site.

bow_down bow_down Fanny Plunge

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was the least I could I do for such a studley scumbag..

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You think he might be interested in $400,000 hidden in a cave ?

The link is definitively mugu mail first class material Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Lex Dura
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Fanny, I am amazed. Did you happen to get his telephone number? It's . When I can get some anonymous credits, maybe my character will give him a call.

Also, I told him that I have sent some money on WU, so I can give him the fake number - service number runaround before I approach him from another addy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic