SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chances on Love/Dating scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Micho Rizo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

are there any chances in getting a trophy in the love/dating scams?
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From reading around on this forum, I understand the 'visible nipple trophy' is highly sought after and prized. Smile

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Micho Rizo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that will do I suppose! Laughing
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a fairly limited chance at trophies with the romance scams.
Most of the time the girl in the pics is not involved. They're using stolen or archived pics which may include nude, suggestive, or sign shots.
The holy grail of romance baiting is being able to identify the girl in the pics is the actual scammer, or involved in the scam.
This is not really a productive goal since it will often help lead new romance baiters down the wrong path.
You're better off learning to identify the simple 'real' traits of these scams, and look for the hard evidence, than you are trying to prove the girl is real.

You may eventually run into a live one. Not likely.
I've worked hundreds of these scammers and can only say I've worked a couple who were the actual scammer, verfied by live webcam.

The asian girl in my current avatar is one. I have an extensive array of pics taken from her webcam during yim chats, including nudes.

The things you can collect from the romance scammers are pictures, letters and fake passports.
Its important you post these on the net. That annoys the heck out of the scammers!
A potential victim may also find them.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting love/dating scammers are different from the average Lad. They are harder to fool and more scripted it seems. Because they are not as abundant, I notice the twigging more.

But its all part of the learning curve. I'm trying to get a baptism of one of the ladies, just like my Lads. I do beleive its possible for those few that are not using stock shots.

I'm doing Daniel the love scammer and learning so much. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80695

As with all baits, as soon as Daniel twigs, I just bait him from another box.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The othes have covered it I reckon..But there are subtle ways you can try to get some new pics not in the vlad's kit already and test if the girl in the pic is in on it..Like ask does she go the gym..and you'd love to see her in the gym..or whatever..

e.g

I asked a vladette, that said she was joker and loved to laugh, to show me her sense of humour and she sent a picture of herself sitting in a huge orange hippo's mouth..Whether it was a stock photo in her kit or not remains to be seen but she's definately in on it..Still an awesome pic..

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82999

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic