SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is a partial exposed nip a trophy???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bugsey
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The answer is "NO, silly n00b!!!" Find a new photo and entertaining letter by Luda in an earlier post updated, as was kindly suggested by a brother baiter---How do you put up with us ignorant new bozos anyway? Razz

Last edited by Bugsey on Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a pic of a model the vlad nicked off the net..Do a google search and you'll find thousands of naked girls in water..

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A picture of a model, even if she was stark naked and tapdancing in a bucket of custard doesn't count as a trophy. They'll have the pics ready to send out as the "romance" goes on, usually once the subject of money comes up. Exposed flesh and a sign is a trophy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you asked her to tapdance naked in a bucket of custard while trimming her nose hairs and she sent you the photos, I would say that was quite a trophy.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Bugsey
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

....what flavored custard? And what dance? Sheeesh you guys are hard to please.
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

where is the picture .. i will be the judge of that Twisted Evil

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic