SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a massive collaberative safari to the Hot Zone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you remember to tell him that the bag was placed very high on top of a rock? He had better bring some cinder blocks with him to get that extra boost. Very Happy

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man- I hope this guy gets off his duff this time and comes alone. I wouldn�t want him to be safe and have the help of another person.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
meshan1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make him buy a GPS reciever so you know when he gets to the money.

Makes your where is the lad section acurate to.

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

meshan1 wrote:
Makes your where is the lad section acurate to.

I gotta babelfish this line because I have no idea what you are saying Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We actually have all the details of that worked out. It would cost the lad about $500 to do this. While this would be awesome, it is not going to happen for this bait since the lad claims to have already been to the cave once before.

By the way, he sent a "passport" today. While it looks like some official form of ID (yes I will post it this evening), it is clearly not a passort. Furthermore, when we started this bait with him, we made it clear that we knew that his "format" was a scam. Yet he sends the ID of him scammer character. We will have a chat with him about that later.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
meshan1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@big worm

Makes the Lad locator acurate.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea, I need to fix that too. The lad is in Ghana now.

This is one of the symptoms that you will see when you do not really have the time to do one of these super-safaris. You fall behind in the updates.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way� I have never quite understood why he remains in Ghana? Why would he have gone from Lagos to Kenya then to Ghana? I am still scratching my head about that one.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He claims that was, "part of his escape route".

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have this on an RSS feed? I'm going to be on safari myself this weekend Razz

I'm just a stupid troll.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling that will not be necessary. Bruce was supposed to have provided Zeid with the airline information today. He did not. I am going to call him early Friday morning (lad time) and find out why. I suspect that Bruce will not be arriving this weekend.

Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruce has his own plans ... has done from the start.

I'd alert the rangers if it were possible and let them deal with his sorry ass.

"An honest muslim man on an archaelogical dig hid a bag full of money you say? Hmmmmmm

I'm just a stupid troll.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is quite simply stunning! It,s only a matter of time before you three engineer a situation of two or more lads turning up on one of these capers at the same time. Then, who knows?

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
HollywoodVicar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is such good reading!! I cannot imagine a day of not checking in on progress. Good show!

Mrs. T@ti@n@ G30rg1ev@: You made me to see my death b4 the actual time

Dr. Is@ D@gogo: We hereby submit that the approval for the transfer of this funds has been irrevocably cancelled and you are to continue to suffer your fate in the hands of impostors.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Windypops - YW was doing exactly that (engineering a multiple scammer safari, with a big reunion at the end) when work pressures interfered. Search for links to YW's Soludo bait. He had about 50 Charles Soludos either on the hook or potentially on the hook.

Bruin
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are there any crawl spaces in the cave? It would be awesome if your lad do some exploration for the loot and get his hands dirty. Maybe he'll get a few cuts while crawling in a small tunnel which increase his explosure risk. Or better yet, there's a wolverine sleeping in that tunnel waiting to be disturbed by your lad. Twisted Evil

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just woke Bruce up by calling him. It was about 6:30am his time. I asked if he was still planning on coming to Kenya this weekend and he insisted that he was yet he has no flight number. I think that he is lying. We will just have to see.

By the way, I love waking lads very early in the morning. Very Happy

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's baiting you. Urgent retaliation is required.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I'm way off here, but here's my take on this.

Bruce and the other lad borrowed money for the safari from a mugu-loan shark (or equivalent) promising a big return on the investment. The other lad realized he had been taken for a ride, ran back home and probably blamed the whole thing on Bruce. Bruce is in debt and can't go back without the money or he risks a serious ass-kicking. He's either trying to raise the money for an encore safari or he's trying to avoid his creditors.

I think he's trying to raise the money for "Hot Zone Part II" Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Bruce doesnt come through, I am going to be royally pissed and my rage will unfortunately be taken out on the next lad Evil or Very Mad

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmm Wolverines are native to NORTH AMERICA...

Now Africa has a really nast cave dweller... THE HONEY BADGER... Even Leopards back down from em.... they are pretty nasty...

I'll get you the info for the MT. Elgon Rangers... maybe they'll have some fun with these guys......

Simon

Asst. Director, Western, Mt.Elgon Natl. Park, PO. Box 753 Kitale, Kenya
Phone # (254-054) 310456/7

Email = [email protected]

My small contribution.... you probably already have it... lol

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why thank you. Actually, that is one bit of information that we did not have. Now, of course, if the lad really does go, we will have to call the Assitant Director and let him know about the poacher that we saw running around up their, setting snairs.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW, JoJo, BigWorm - Any word from your boy today?
If he can't make the trip, maybe you should send another lad to get the money. Has this ever been done on a mega safari, yet? This, I would really like to see! If Bruce backs out, can you really blame him? You guys really gave him some twisted evil. It's still a great safari. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As suspected, Bruce is a no show. He has not answered emails either. I am going to try and give him a call but my hunch is that he is simply out of money. Stay tuned.

EDIT - No answer on his phone either. Evil or Very Mad

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No answer or turned off?

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic