SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Breaking The curse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, you designed the 4 week marketing tool, then?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything from design, writing, marketing, concept, the installation kit, every single thing... I'm a gifted lad:)
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point whatever you could say about your business I could not care less I' ve made up my mind about you and I got better things to do at the moment.
Will be reading this interesting tread but I won't be posting anymore.

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse my sceptism, but if this site suits you to appear to be based in London because you live there, why does your main site show your web company having its head quarters in Bucharest?

Quote:
About Us
Edward Hadome ltd. founded in 2000 by Edward Hadome, is a fast growing Internet Marketing Consulting and Web development firm. The Company has its headquarters in Bucharest, Romania .

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Centaure,

Np:) Thanks fror your input all the same, I'm not selling anyone anything or asking for any business. just to clarify that again:)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nigerianauction wrote:
I'm a gifted lad

Shocked He's a lad, he said it himself Shocked Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Inspector~

Because I recently made the transition, also the site you got the info there from .. I've moved on quite a bit now... so business concepts have changed alot.. nice to see the text again:)
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scam Patroller~

Smile It's so interesting to see what people pick on..., about being a lad.. may I ask the crime there?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a review�

This thread is turning out to be heading in a different direction

Here is why I am here?

1: I believe in valuable input, this is a great way to move forward. As a result I came to this forum for that help.

My crimes

1: I am practically un-known to anyone here, and maybe if it was another forum under a different topic, things will be different.

2: My intentions, although tried to make it clear, as a result of being a stranger, this is questioned and as a result I am even being mocked for blinking

Solution�

If I can get the help needed from this forum, what will it take?

Clearly trying to prove continuously will only lead to more questions until I�m stripped to my bone marrow, and then there still will be more questions about my bone marrow. Then in the end I will be stripped, still not get any help, users would have wasted their time� and in the end no one will know what happened to start off�

Hence my question again.

What will is required to remove my �hostile tag��

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What will is required to remove my �hostile tag��

I would think that if you allowed one of our senior members here to be a site admin for your site, that would clear up just about all elements of distrust.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nigerianauction wrote:
Smile It's so interesting to see what people pick on..., about being a lad.. may I ask the crime there?

I obviously said that in jest, we call scammers "lads", so when you said I'm a gifted lad, I just had to comment Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no worries.. didn't know about the lad stuff:)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YeaWhatever~

that's a thought:)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I need a job, I can be your fraud advisor, what are the wages like? Very Happy

nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's so interesting to see what people pick on..., about being a lad.. may I ask the crime there?

You are charged with violation of Penal Code 69, section 419. Specifically this charge is "Lacking a Sense of Humor." You have the right to a Barrister (we know of quite a few barristers available, however they all require prepayment via WU). Should you not be able to afford a Barrister one will be appointed to you by the court. Be advised, however, that the odds are pretty good the appointed Barrister will be somebody like "Mike Hock" or "Jizz Bucket", and you will be required to post a photo of yourself holding a sign expressing love for your Barrister prior to legal appointment.

How do you plead?
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@beakumhawks~

Guilty mate...

Talking of sense of humor, a thought just came in, I'm going to create something exciting this week... a 419 game will be a good viral tool to also fight against 419
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gideon- His story is told in chapters 6 to 8 in The Book of Judges. He is also named in the Epistle to the Hebrews as an example of a man of faith. He is the son of Joash, from the clan of Abiezers in the tribe of Manasseh. The name Gideon means "Destroyer", "Mighty warrior" or "Feller (of trees)".
As is the pattern throughout the book of Judges, the Israelites again turned away from God after forty years of peace brought by Deborah's victory over Canaan and were allowed to be attacked by the neighbouring Midianites and Amalekites. God chose Gideon, a young man from an otherwise unremarkable clan from the tribe of Manasseh, to free the people of Israel and to condemn their worship of idols. Very unsure of both himself and God's command, he requested proof of God's will by a miracle:

Quote:
36Then Gideon said to God, "You say that you have decided to use me to rescue Israel. 37Well, I am putting some wool on the ground where we thresh the wheat. If in the morning there is dew only on the wool but not on the ground, then I will know that you are going to use me to rescue Israel." 38That is exactly what happened. When Gideon got up early the next morning, he squeezed the wool and wrung enough dew out of it to fill a bowl with water. 39Then Gideon said to God, "Don't be angry with me; let me speak just once more. Please let me make one more test with the wool. This time let the wool be dry, and the ground be wet." 40 That night God did that very thing. The next morning the wool was dry, but the ground was wet with dew. (Judges 6:36-40,)

God be with you Brother Nigerian Auction

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile

Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't need to quote everything..I know what I wrote / copy n pasted..jeez..sarcasm is wasted on some people.. Rolling Eyes

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nigerianauction,

Enough is enough. Evil or Very Mad
Your habit of requoting the previous post every time you make a post is totally unnecessary and very annoying.
When you requote a long post only to add a smiley it is doubly annoying.

I've removed the unnecessary quote from every one of your posts and I'm sick of doing it.

Either abide by our Board guidelines or quit posting. Evil or Very Mad

I've run out of patience with you so, if you don't want to be breddan-battered then behave yourself Exclamation

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.

Last edited by Breddan Butter on Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your guilty plee is accepted by the court. Your punishment is currently under review, however rest assured that a goat will somehow be involved.
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

noted, thanks

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope my lawyer will be on time and not and not "Batch" his car on the way

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's highly unusual for a four page thread to materialise in the few hours I've been off line and still be open. Mostly such things get locked down once the members have had their fun. So I think someone thinks you're mostly harmless.

Assuming your plan is on the level, your idea is an interesting one, and I think we all wish you luck with it. It does seem you may have a few teething problems with your registration software, but as a software engineer by profession I know these things happen. You do need to have a totally security minded approach as well; the market you are entering makes that an absolute necessity. It seems you may not have that yet. Absolute, unasailable security has to be the pivital element of your strategy; the rest is trivial. One aspect of that security is the privacy of submitted data, not just from external hackers, but from internal ones too. Otherwise one bribe to an employee could sink your business without a trace. A question to ask yourself: How many bribes would it take to subvert a transaction or an account?

The basting that you're withstanding here is the same sort of problem you're going to get when you launch your service, and the lessons you're being taught here have to be learned by that time. Otherwise you will never succeed; there will not be a second chance at a reasonable cost.

Now if you're not on the level, this is the wrong site to try this on. Feel free to laugh at anyone who registered without a full anonymity proxy, Java switched off and using an anonymous disposable email address. There will not be many, and any that did will also have learned an important lesson.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic