SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Natalia ,now Natasha or Tania!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
medicall
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Razz

? or Move to folder ... Inbox Sent Items Drafts Trash

Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 7:29 AM ( 4 days 2 hours ago ) Text view
From "Natasha" <[email protected]> [Add]
To "andre HAzes" <[email protected]> [Add]
Subject Hello my stranger Show full header

Hello my stranger
I am so happy to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to explain from first time but
I want you to know my plans.I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going through will suggest
me some locations. It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any town of your area,agency will only help me
to get a visa and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in. My best friend last year met the man from
the USA when she worked there for three months, too.
She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.
She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it is the right way for me ,I am lost here,and I think that I
look pretty enough to find a better place .I want to repeat the same way,it is only my chance to meet a nice man.I want to work in USA or in Europe or any
nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love
and tenderness,I know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and
I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life! This is why I am going to go through the same way.
Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I
have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time together to get
to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
I wrote to you with [email protected]
Now I write you from my personal mailbox [email protected], please write me back here and here only. I will be checking it often.
Kiss you , Natasha(this is my real name)!

OR

Van: Natalia <[email protected]>
Antwoorden aan: Natalia <[email protected]>
Verzonden: vrijdag 11 augustus 2006 5:35:52
Aan: "yves hoffelinck" <[email protected]>
Onderwerp: Hello stranger

| | | Concepten | Postvak IN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bijlage: myphoto2.jpg (0.03 MB), myphoto1.jpg (0.02 MB)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from myemailbox.info ([64.71.167.123]) by bay0-mc10-f3.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:04:39 -0700
Received: (qmail 12452 invoked by uid 89); 11 Aug 2006 03:23:44 -0700
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (85.17.3.163) by mail.mycitymaily.com with SMTP; 11 Aug 2006 03:23:44 -0700
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt3660MmjhEvYg2f34OAemlKtU9j2Z7TuGo=
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.71.04) Professional
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Aug 2006 14:04:39.0241 (UTC) FILETIME=[15CC3B90:01C6BD4F]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bron van e-mailbericht weergeven
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------1F17FF01ABC5C8E"

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello stranger
I am so happy to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short
letter.
It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would
like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly
possible to explain from first time but
I want you to know my plans.I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the
agency that i am going through will suggest
me some locations. It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any
town of your area,agency will only help me
to get a visa and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in. My
best friend last year met the man from
the USA when she worked there for 12 months, too.
She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after
it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.
She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it
is the right way for me ,I am lost here,and I think that I
look pretty enough to find a better place .I want to repeat the same way,it is
only my chance to meet a nice man.I want to work in USA or in Europe or any
nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my
life with good man because I'm also full of love
and tenderness,I know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I
do hope to meet my Prince and
I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life! This is why
I am going to go through the same way.
Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything exactly
right now) and I would like to be sure that I
have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I want to find a
man to spend all free time together to get
to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I will be more
than happy to meet you too.
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and
want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
I wrote to you with [email protected]
Now I write you from my personal mailbox [email protected], please
write me back here and here only. I will be checking it often.
Kiss you ,Natalia (this is my real name)!

Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="my photo2.jpg"
Founditout
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few other names to add to this whole issue of the Natsha and a few other names along the line of the 419 issue.I have seen them all and the messed up part of it is My girl has sent me this letter to test me and all that happy horse SHITi find it truely frustrating that ppl would do some messed up thing like that
Evil or Very Mad
medicall
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What can I do about it it,she's so nice and good looking Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
You got her fake pasport and other stuff?
Whow did you fool her? Laughing
Ps : she scammed me by the way on my other fake adress too with other name ,you know... Rolling Eyes
whispers11
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this exact letter...thanks to this site on the internet that I was able to recognize this as a scam....thanks to all of you that posted this warning!!!!She sent me pics and I have not alerted her that I am onto her scam....
medicall
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool let's slap her twice then Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
It's the second time i'm baiting her. Embarassed The first time i lost contact after she send me pasport and asking for money for her trip Laughing ,cause she loves ME Wink ,you know,very much.
I think they always use the same scripts and they w8 and see what happens, i never received a 'personal' letter,always the same standardsh*tletters... Sad .Let's see what happens now..I'll try something else for the moment.Otherwise there's no fun to lovescams..
I'll try some Nigerians scams,someone got other opinion?? Very Happy
plz submit
Skinny Puppy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this letter, but she's Tatjana in mine, stringing her along happily enough. The girl in the pics is gorgeous though! I've told her i live in a caravan, my brother mudered 3 prostitutes, my mum's an schizo, my dad abused me, i smoke crack cocaine, inject hard drugs and have been arrested for having sex with a corpse. She still seems happy to meet me though she was a little bit concerned on the corpsey bit.
medicall
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always the same standard letters,like i said before..
She will send a letter of 4 then asking for sending money(don't,cos it's gonne);m8be she'll send a pasport too...there's where it's stops,those lovescams.
Never had response to my questions...so it's no fun Crying or Very sad .
Make some standard letters too so it won't take much of your time to reply those love scams...just reply them so much you can Wink
Anyway don't think she's reading your letters ,the lad 's only checking for her money..
Enjoy and plz tell us if it is otherwise .. Razz Razz
medicall
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil don(t do stuff like crack cocaine....that only means that you have money
Twisted Evil

kidding dude Laughing Laughing
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I' ve seen her before she as a page on"MY SPACE"
that's probebly were the pics are comming from

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
tstreib
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got scammed once but not a second time. I also got an email from this beautiful russian girl Natasha. Giving me a bunch of pics of herself she didn't quite convinced me that she wanted to come over to the states. I knew she was going to ask me for some money so I didn't hold my breath for her. I lost $1000.00 on the first scam lady named Ann Baron. She even called me on my cell. Damn, I was soo nieve. I almost ended up on the streets because of her. Please let me know if there are any others out there. My only question is why they do it? Is it legal? And if so, how can I get my hand in the pot of money? If I am going to be taken advantage of then I might as well do the same back to them! If only there was a way to get my money back from the first stupid Bitch.
Anywho, I hope those of you who has been scammed only been hit once. If so, my deepest sympathy and how can we get back at these scam artists?

- STEEL HEARTED MAN
Skinny Puppy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's got to the asking for the money bit, she didn't realise flying from her home town to Moscow would be so expensive so 'May
be you could borrow some money?' as she bluntly puts it. This came on the back of my last message:
My dear Tatjana,
Hooray! Today i tripped on LSD and mudered an entire monastry of nuns! I
bludgeoned them to death with a sledgehammer and plan to do the same to you
when i get you to my caravan! I'm going to stick your bodyparts in the
freezer and make furniture out of your skin. A bit like Psycho, Have you
seen the film? I'm going to ride to Scotland tomorrow on my pet frog Jeremy.
Love and miss you as always,
Your Tarquin.

Which proves they don't read them.
Latest one came with scan of her passport complete with head shot from earlier modelling pic. Bit boring really so just told her to go away.
supersmo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too have had these letters from "Natalia". Evil or Very Mad Thought it was too good to be true , but i played along for a while. Alarm bells started ringing when she asked me for money for her flight, so i thought i would investigate and then i found this site!
I have since told her that i would fly out to moscow and meet her, and bring her back here. Amazingly i have had no reply since!! Very Happy
I feel sorry for all those guys who have lost money over this! Crying or Very sad

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool She sent me different pictures..she has not started asking for money yet Ha! I knew it was coming anyway..there is a legitimate Russian personnels website Confidential connections .com that will actually introduce you to legitimate Russian and Ukranian women..that is where I thought my Natalia email came from..In Russia though no girls have computers or one speck of money to go to internet cafes..it costs allot of money to fly to Russia and get a legitimate Russian girl bribes etc although confidential Connections is legit and you will meet a beautiful Russian girl..Beware,the DJ of our nightclub married a mail order bride put big tits on her and she is already divorcing him and taking half of his house..once she figured out how America women operate
rfolgate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The next time she writes me I am going to tell her I got a big blue veined throbber ready to stick in her skinny legged pussy Ha!
Ikixass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well guys here's a couple of pics from Natalia the girl emailing me...I'm still wasting our time...She hasn't asked e for money yet...LOL!!!

I'd hit it! LOL!!!
ih79traveler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - I'm glad I did a search on fanmailonline.com because I found this site. I have 8 of the pictures that are above, and in my emails, her name was Natalia - but looking at the photos, it looks like she has blue eyes in some and brown in the other (is she an X-Men, or what??)

My first two letters were pretty much what you show here, it was the third letter that seemed strange, since I had asked questions (that she didn't answer) and answered questions that she asked anyways.

Why don't some ppl get a real job instead of trying to scam for money???? Which she hasn't asked for (yet)

Thanks for this site guys, I might have found out too late.

Dan

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I got the asking for money letter I told her I was hopping a flight from Miami to Moscow and I would soon be knocking on the door of her flat and i would have allot of cash to spend ..screw WU..probably won't hear anymore from her..sad because the model they use is really cute although her hair looks like straw too much bleaching Ha!
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The girl in those pics must be 50 years old by now. Not that I've ever seen them. Wink

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dog..... Dont think so Oh Big Dog.... Back in the 70's and 80s we didnt have Bollee Sunglasses and NOBODY had a bellybutton piercing.. I agree they have a look to em..... but they appear to be SOMEWHAT recent...

Simon

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
rfolgate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are recent and with all the money they make they can afford to hire a professional model which is what she looks like..she could be hired by any of us too they are all poor over there
MarkMark64
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a poem that Natasha wrote me:

I want you Mike!
My time apartment is not equipped with phone
Therefore I communicate with you only by mail
I want, that you have surrounded me with tenderness, a heat, care.
I want to think of tomorrow's day with confidence.
I want, that you always be with me.
I want to fall asleep and wake up with an idea on you (and it is better in your
embraces).
I want to be sure that is necessary for you everywhere and always, now and then.
I want to look simply in your eyes and to see in them not only the reflection.
I want, that your warm breath warmed hands to me.
I want to see your smile and to know, that it is intended to me.
I want, that every morning me you awakened, instead of an alarm clock.
I want to be your sun.
I want, that you heated hands in back pockets of my jeans.
I want, that you paid off with kisses for rent of pockets.
I want to belong to you and to know, that I - yours (and you - mine).
I want to trust you and to not doubt.
I want to hear your voice.
I want, that you missed me and did not find to yourself a place.
I want to take hold completely of your soul, ideas, all your essence.
I want to be all for you.
I want to know, that you know all this.
I want, that you loved me.
I want to love you.
I want to receive faster from you good news
I want to sit faster in the plane and to go to you
I want to you Mike
I love you
Your Natasha

I told her to buy a calling card and call me from a public phone since she did not have one in her flat:

Hello my Mike!!!
I have bought a card and have just called to you!!!
But to me speak that the line is overloaded!!!!
What is such??? Why an overload??? What to do???
My darling why you do not trust me???
I really wish to be with you!!!!
If you have sent me of money yesterday that tomorrow I was with you!!!!
Make it today!!!! I cannot so long to wait!!!

Kiss YOUR Natasha

Then I insisted that she try again after she claimed that she couldn't get through:

Hello Mike!!!
I shall not dial more your number!!
It is impossible to me
How many still requirements you will specify????
What to me still to make???? Can then you will tell that I have sent you a naked
photo????
No thanks!!! At me all was on trust to you!!!!!
If you doubt of my feelings to you - do not send me your money!!!
Tomorrow I buy the ticket for a train for last money and I leave home

Natasha

Then I told her I was bored baiting "her" and that "she" should go and do somethign anatomically impossible:

On mine it is necessary for you to address to the psychiatrist))
At all of you by way of with a head
Drink some whisky with an ice my darling and find to itself the good girl
Here my advice
Also do not write to me more
You it is a pity to me

I then royally cussed her out hoping to drag her into a mud slinging contest:

You still consider that I the poor small girl from small city???
The silly silly boy)))
1000 dollars for me not money)) Farewell my darling !!!
P.S Also do not drink many coffee!!! You so are nervous)) much

rfolgate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You really worked her over good..you should have kept playing her or him..they deserve to be strung out along time
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I meant was, is that these same pictures have been around for a while, on this site and others, and used by more than a few "girls" with different names. So, maybe not 50 years old, but the same "old" scum using them to try to scam cash from victims. Pretty, aren't they? Why do their IP's usually resolve to Nigeria? Why do they try to suduce you in their letters? Why do they always ask for money? Is it love? Yep, love of your money. That's it. Again Wink I was just being sarcastic about the 50 years.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
rfolgate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so we are not even dealing with Russians but Nigerians..I guess they went from the money in bank account scams to romance scams..we are really dealing with some gross Nigerians Yuch
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both these "girls" are Russian. I'll bet if the headers for the second girl are posted we'll see The Bat! in there as well. You don't even have to check out the IP address to know it's a vlad if you see that flying rodent in the headers, you can almost guarantee it'll show upa s Russia. Lads are lazier when it comes to their photos too, rarely leaving the modelling sites to get theirs.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic