SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Found a lad who calls himself GO4T DO6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to ask how old the pets are and how many shots they have had. How long have they been weaned from their moms (especially for those of you buying birds - LOL - wanna make sure they aren't nursing anymore)

He did have a Jellicle cat, a Growltiger, and a Shimbleshank for me!!!

Woo HOOOO

Oh and ask if they are registered and what association they are registered with.....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
JFKFC
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, he finally got around to me. My first Scam-Bait!
Quote:
thank you for your email , i can send your goods by the agent , if you
have to send the money to western union money transfere, how can i get
the money from there , the agent can send the goods to you ,

Spotted Leopard Turtles cost 990 dollar

1 Red Fanged Sparrow
cost 880 dollar

3 Ring Tailed Parrot Fish cost 750 pound

1 dozen
Purple Beaked Iguanas cost 990 dollar

4 Long Tailed Manx
cost 990 dollar

1 Copperback Furby cost 990 dollar

Sweet Jesus! I honestly thought he didn't want to talk to me cause the Furby and Manx were pretty damn obvious. I guess you guys aren't joking about the intelligence quotient we're dealing with.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he's wedging the prices...

Quote:

single specimens cost 990 dollar
Barsaivian Storm Wolf, cost 880 dollar
Black Felux and Cockatrice cost 750 dollar
if you have to send the money to western union money transfere, how can i get the money , that the agent can send it to you ,

So I wrote back:

Quote:

I'm not sure that I understand you here. My client's offer was +20% of book price for a second breeding pair, +50% for three. The prices you are now quoting have changed from your first letter.

Also, I do not have an address for any Western Union transfer, you will have to provide one.

Finally - do you have the Rendered Safe certificates for the Black Felux and the Cockatrice?

If he wants a WUXfer, he'll have to tell me where!

The Rendered Safe Certificates are required because the Black Felux can makes its eyes glow blindingly bright, often with a strobe effect that can cause epilepsy, and the Cockatrice (this version anyway) has a barbed tail with a very powerful venom.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This moron must think he's hit the Mother Lode with all these orders. I kindly ask him to explain himself. (Censored naughty words).

"What in the f*** are you talking about idiot? I need the prices for each
animal. Why the hell would I send you any money now you f****** moron.
Are you a real business man, or just some tweaker? Send me a price list
and more information."

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After his first reply lacked, shall we say detail and grammar, I asked for his name..

Quote:
name alero okonedo

because the agent can send the animale to you ,you can get your goods from there ,
name
last
country
state
adress number
phone number

He's really stretching himself, this lad Rolling Eyes

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweet Jesus! I honestly thought he didn't want to talk to me cause the Furby and Manx were pretty damn obvious. I guess you guys aren't joking about the intelligence quotient we're dealing with.

Just wait, it get's better. A quick welcome to JFKFC, and bait safely. JFKFC, you might want to PM Nurse Nasty for more info as soon as you get a moment. Won't hurt a bit.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
JFKFC
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good to me. I put in a request for a mentor as well, unfortunately it was under my name before i changed it. Guess i should update my posts.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I think his prices are very cheap. Where else can you get a snark for $990? I am going to offer him more because I think he is diddling himself. A think a healthy male snark is worth five grand or more.

I am going to order some baby koalas too, but he needs to supply food for the journey from Australia. You do know what they eat 'Wink'

Also, can anyone see any potential issues with him sending me some snakes on a plane?

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At last our esteemed colleague has responded to my request:
Quote:
if you have to send the money to western union money transfere, how can
i get the money , that the agent can send it to you ,25 Breeding Pairs
of Thylacine (Thylacinus cynocephalus)

5 Breeding pairs of White Shark
(Carcharodon carcharias) cost 990 dollar

Several dozen Blue
Ringed Octopus (Genus Hapalochlaena) cost 750 dollar

150 Cone
Snails (Family Conidae) cost 880 dollar

6 Breeding pairs of Manta Ray
(Manta birostris) cost 990 dollar

4 Pairs of Killer Whale (Orcinus
orca) cost 990 dollar

5 Breeding pairs of Diprotodon cost 990
dollar

12 Breeding pairs of Marsupial Lion (Thylacoleo carnifex)
cost 990 dollar

7 Breeding pairs of Irish Elk (Megaloceros giganteus)
cost 990 dollar

12 Pairs of Woolly Mammoth (Mammuthus primigenius)
cost 990 dollar

Cost of transport to Australia cost 450 dollar

I am a little disappointed he has not given a price for the thylacines.

WU time for the lad.

7/9

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goat Dog isn't even one half as smart as both the animals he's named after, combined!

This message -

Quote:

single specimens cost 990 dollar
Barsaivian Storm Wolf, cost 880 dollar
Black Felux and Cockatrice cost 750 dollar
if you have to send the money to western union money transfere, how can i get the money , that the agent can send it to you ,

- he has sent three times now.

Unless, of course, he's too busy right now, down at the WU office...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Raoul on this site for getting me goat dog's email address.
I just got my order placed.
Quote:
I need to order 4 green-furred Lesser Antillie fish (Verni fuzzus minimus antillae pices), 12 man-eating sea cucumbers (Cucumberus gigantis gulpi), and a plethora of Gobbledegooks (Turkes din-gluberi) to feed the sea cucumbers. I also am looking for a trained pair of truffle-snorting Wildebeasts (Antelopus ferocious nostrilalis fungi.) These beasts must come with an authentic professional training certificate, issued by the proper authority, detailing their training regimen and classification. I must be emailed a copy of the certificate of training before any payment arrangements can be made. I heard that the training of truffle-snorting Wildbeasts in Africa, by Africans themselves, is the best in the world.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tom Servo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Carolina Parakeet - breeding pair cost 990 pounds
Passenger Pigeon - breeding pair cost 88opounds
Irish Eagle - male only cost 990 pounds
Bachman's Warbler - 3 breeding pairs. cost 750 pounds

This guy as the WORST English of any lad I've encountered!

gullible
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy must have been flooded with orders. I think his response to me must have taken about 5 seconds to type. Laughing

Quote:

iam going to send it by the agent , you have to send the money to western union money transfer,how i can collect it, to western union money transfer,how i can collect it,

before i can send the by the agent,
phone number2348026442421
JFKFC
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is that he's been spending all of his downtime dancing the "i'm supa k3wl a-ok mugu!!!!" dance, in response to the asstons of money we're throwing at him with our orders.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just need an address where I can send the money.

He is so retarded he has never sent WU location.

I love this mugu, even if he does not deliver the merchandize. Somebody cut his e-mail the last time. I don't think he got the chance to go to the WU.

Please don't insult Goat, he is the 419 pet
JFKFC
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw hell no. This is technically my first, so imma see if i can milk this for as long as possible. Shit, if i'm lucky (and hopefully as skilled as i think i am), i might even get a Trophy out of him.

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOu know what - Now that I rethought it - I think my daughter wants -

A papa Smurf
A smurfette
And a few regular Smurfs

I am going to bait him at another addy - maybe make a Gargamel for this bait - and see if I can get me some Smurfs!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rumbero, I will freely admit that the STH (Shark-To-Home) delivery system did experience a few setbacks during Beta testing, but my engineers believe that they have now got it perfected. In hindsight it probably was a bad idea to drop the shark out of a plane. 20,000 feet plunges play heck on the shark, and the accuracy of the drop is shaky at best.

Our new STH delivery system relies on placing the shark in our patented shark tube, and delivering via abandoned ICBM missle silos. We are working hard towards an October rollout.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ JFKFC

Goat is too busy with all the orders, doubt if you wll ever get a trophy out of Goat. He is so dumb he does not know whether he is coming or going.
Goat never delivers, but he is a lot of fun.

@ Beakum:

I did not see your order for a new shark. Hope you had insurance for the missile shark that destroyed your house. Hope you did not order a Blue Whale this time Laughing Laughing
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just intervened as a different character trying to cut my first character out of the deal as his markup was too high. Here is what I get today (so he's not too busy).

Quote:
Hire of one male snark for two weeks - $3000
Hire of one haggis for one week - $8,000

5 baby Australian Koalas +predigested eucalyptus leaves
cost $ 6,000

So, I need to check if a trainer/handler is included in the hire fee.

Quote:
Okay, we have a deal. Do you provide a certified trainer as part of
the package? Snarks are docile enough if not provoked but the haggis
can be vicious. It would need a handler to travel with it from you to
Burbank, CA.

Let me know and we can wire you the money to your designated agent.

The next question will be, is it a right or left hand haggis? There is an old convention in the movie industry that goodies come in from one side of the screen and the baddies from the other. Can't remember which.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goat Man hasn't gotten back to me yet. He must be having trouble finding the training certificates for my truffle-snorting Wildebeasts. Crying or Very sad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goat Man is by far the dumbest, laziest mugu alive. Don't look for any response beyond the standard script, and it's not even a good script.

After a week and half of me sending an email every other day asking "where's my shark!", and getting nothing more than a "shark will be sent FedEx in a Shark Proof box" response, I just sent him a scathing insult email. I told him that I have found another source by which to obtain my shark. These people are significantly more expensive than he is, but at least with these people I won't have to deal with an inbread, goat f*cking moron.

We'll see if he replies.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@beakumhawks~

I have a good dialog going with him and it can't be script. According to his IP, he is in India - could be spoofed though. Treat him nice, he is just about to get $17 grand from me. He is even throwing-in a free handler. As for being dumb, he probaly thinks we are the dumb ones Razz

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma, you're one of the lucky ones. I asked a couple of simple questions and he twigged on me.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted.

Softly, softly, catcha monkey. Remember, this guy trades in rare, mythical and extinct animals. It's a thankless job at the best of times. The last thing he wants is a load of abuse from silly people with nothing better to do! Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic