SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

chatting on msn messenger with a scammer now

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alexinacidland
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm chatting with a scammer right now on msn messenger.they haven't asked for anything yet but they're giving me a sob story and tellin me they love me and this is the first time we spoke so i'll include everything i got so far.

this scammer found me on flyguycrew.com and here's their profile page: http://www.FlyGuyCrew.com/viewMember.asp?id=77705

here's the message they sent me on flyguycrew.com:

Hello
A simple music will make you dance,a simple thing will make you happy,a simple hug will make you feel better...hope my simple HI will make you smile...It my plaesure meeting you and i pray something good will come out of this friendship,how ever,i really admire ur profile & am really impressed with that,i was glad i did cos i have been in the dating world for long and havent found any match which makes me tired of this whole dating thing ,but today i got to know about this dating site and i thought about trying something new then i found ur profile waiting for me ,please i would be waiting for a response from you and lets see
what God has in stock for us,im still online waiting to get a response from you.You can mail me at [email protected] or [email protected],i will be waiting to read a mail from you there.
Thanks.Christine

here's the e-mails we've exchanged so far starting with the first one.oh and all but the first one were exchanged now while we're chatting on msn messenger but they start with "i miss you so much"?why say that while we're chatting?they're obviously pre-written:

Hello Alex,
I appreciate your time and effort for getting back to me. I hope this would continue with time we would know each other better. I am 30 years single from Ohio, a fashion designer. I have been happily single and living with my kid and mum for the last few years in Nigeria. It is time to move on. Family is very important to me. I can cook, clean, make my own bed; well ... when I feel like it. Though all offers are welcomed........lol. I'm looking for a partner who doesn't mind sharing everything: the good times and the bad. Someone to watch a good movie with, for great conversation and see the world with. Good company and conversation essential. I've got a soft spot for intelligent and cute man with opinions of their own: good looks are a bonus. Above all you must have a good sense of humour. Whilst I have my serious side, I tend to see the lighter and funnier side of life ... please note that you must laugh at all my jokes! I consider myself a sincere woman, very easy going, kindhearted, intelligent(well, clever enough to run a business, but I'm not about to win any Nobel prizes), hardworking, loyal, understanding, creative woman that places spirituality as an important part of my life...lol, honest and open. I can also be funny and I have a quick wit as well. I am a happy person, responsible, honest, considerate, caring, sincere, serious, and have a good sense of humor. I was once a fool and this has really drawn me back all thanks to God...For now i just had to pick up my life again because of the past. I am looking for a man to possibly develop a relationship with. I am a Christian and I put my faith in God above all other things. I am the type of woman who always "ask" when in doubt. I belief, that provides solutions to many situations. My love life is very real and i try to take my time to acquire one.
My being single introduced me to internet dating because it worked so well for a good friend of mine. I belief in true love as it develops. Am very romantic and I enjoy dancing and dining out at least once a week especially with a partner. I haven't been doing that too much lately since i have been single for a while now. I hope I found him already......... lol. I hope you are an honest man because the most important characteristics to me are compatibility and friendship. I'd like to know if you are an open minded person, honest and easy going. A sense of humour is a big plus. I hope we'd have some shared interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's important in life. I would love to find out if you are a true gentleman that I could have a very deep relationship with and be able to just feel the Light when we are together. I'm hoping you would be a like minded partner to share life with. I like to be physically active as much I can, as a great balance to the cerebral side of life! I am very respectful, obedient and ambitious. I always look forward to even further improvment whether is in a relationship or betterment in life general.
I am my own boss as a fashion designer. I would love to develop frienship with you and hopefully it can grow into my every day dream (wife). lol. I am young but I have experienced the joy of love and pain of hurt before. I had to walk away to save myself from walking into more than I could handle. I may be nothing more than a romantic idealist at heart; I cannot help it. But people either move me inside, deep in my soul, or they do not. I write you because I feel its necessay. I have a kid, he's five. I love my kid so much he is all I have right now. I work hard to sustain myself and him. I have a sister her name is tessy and I have other families but I chose to stay away from all of them because they are not worth being family. I look forward to having a new family that I can grow to enjoy and always be happy with. I hope my search for true love doesnt get me into trouble....lol. I just thought to write to you. Take good care of yourself and i hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
As silly as it sounds, I believe in love at first sight although this has put me in so much trouble.This is about all I have to say. Ohhhhhh I am NOT photogenic....lol I am truly much better looking in person! Pictures really don't do me justice I prefer to be physical contact. And lastly to close my rambling on here I would love to hear more from you. Maybe we connect maybe we don"t but you can never have enough friends in this world!!!! I am a complicated person as I think we all are but I love to have fun of all types and like to meet new interesting and positive people. I just hope to find the right one that can handle my intense passion for life and love.
Love awaits,
Christine

Dear Alex,
I miss you so much, I am young but I have experienced the joy of love and pain of hurt before. I had to walk away to save myself from walking into more than I could handle. I may be nothing more than a romantic idealist at heart; I cannot help it. But people either move me inside, deep in my soul, or they do not. You touched me with your words and made me feel safe and feel loved again.
How I hope this is for real. I have finally found my man.......lol You are the man I have been waiting for. I have been here waiting to write to you about how we will have a good time together when we meet, I know we have many miles separating us but I know we'll make it through. I have never seen you, but I feel deep down that you are perfect for me. We are perfect for each other, in every way. I am torn by the fact that I do not know if I will ever see you, or if you are someone I will find later on in my life. I know I will find you, but I find it hard to wait.
From time to time I ask myself why I chose you, why I feel so much about someone I dont even know? what is so special about you? Well, the reason is simple; I chose you because you are YOU!!! The Lord had made this happen and I am so happy because You make me feel special and wanted. I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for you and not for anything. I really love to meet you but right. Would love to hear from you soon.

Love Awaits,

Christine..........

Dear Christine,
I'm very happy to hear this.I think you could also be the woman for me.I want a woman I can spend the rest of my life with and you seem like you could be the one.I do believe in love at first sight too.
Love,Alex

Dear Alex,
i miss you so much have been thinking about you here i really want
to be with you but you need to know more about me before i can come to you i love you so much i really want you in my heart i want to tell you about me and father of my son and how i loose my job, The father of
my son his from England i meet him in africa here 8 years ago and we start our relationship from there he love me and i do love him also i get married with him and we celebrate the wedding, after 2 years i got
pregnant we are still living together in a good life he just came home one day after i have my kid with me he told me that he want to check his account that he need some money i said no problem and he go through
the account he withdraw all the money there he don`t give me any amount out of the money i don`t know that he take drugs after he withdraw all the money he started taking drugs in my present am just looking at him.and i still have littte money with me that i save i don`t let him know that i have the money,he go night club with alot of lady, he left me at home, each time i ask money from him he shout on my he don`t love me again and he don`t care about me, i went to my mom to report him my mom told me that i will have to be patient that nothin i can do about that i go back home he spend all the money with him, he don`t have any again i don`t know that his looking at me he want me to went to my friend house or my mom house so that he can pack all the furnitures one day i went to my friend house b4 i come back home he have pack all
things and nothin  i can do he travel to England next day i don`t see him since then later hun am living with my mom, mom and friend help me and my son i just told my mom that i will have to go back to USA so that i will start my Business my mom said no problem, i left my kid and mom take care of him so when i back to USA i start my business i send money to my mom to use it to takecare of my son anf herself also mom just call me one day that i will have to come back to africa and i will come and start my business back that my son is worried to see me most every time
i said no problem i sell all my property and i come along with the money few days later arm robber artack me and they collect all the money from me my friend and mom help me out will little they have so that i and my son can eat so i don`t work again  i just stay at home that is why am still in africa..i hope you are not the kind person if you promise me that you will take good care of me and acept me kid i promise to build a nice family with you love i love you so much and i want to hold you tight in my arms and be with you for ever and ever..loving you
Love Always......

Christine........
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer's Profile wrote:
From my appearance most people assume I am bold (that's BOLD but I am shaved bald too) and on the wild side.

Shocked OH MY!!!

EDIT: Do you have the header from one of her emails.. I can tell you if she's in Ohio or not.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
alexinacidland
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted.

Shocked OH MY!!!

EDIT: Do you have the header from one of her emails.. I can tell you if she's in Ohio or not.[/quote]

yup.here it is:

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from web38613.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([209.191.125.74]) by bay0-mc2-f10.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:02:28 -0700
Received: (qmail 6678 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Sep 2006 23:02:28 -0000
Received: from [196.3.63.254] by web38613.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 04 Sep 2006 16:02:28 PDT
X-Message-Info: txF49lGdW43e2EltMFpwjVoRr269XABR3btaFIvp4Hw=
Mod Edit: Domain Key - Signature deleted to prevent page blowout.
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Sep 2006 23:02:29.0041 (UTC) FILETIME=[3202F210:01C6D076]

this one is from their hotmail account:

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [196.3.63.254]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
Received: from bay0-omc2-s9.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.145]) by bay0-imc3-s32.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Wed, 30 Aug 2006 01:03:34 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([65.54.161.43]) by bay0-omc2-s9.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830); Wed, 30 Aug 2006 01:03:29 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Wed, 30 Aug 2006 01:03:29 -0700
Received: from 65.54.161.200 by by106fd.bay106.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:03:24 GMT
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt3SnQYtlpcBU8DuYf6g3FxjhM5zTL+xt9I=
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Aug 2006 08:03:29.0268 (UTC) FILETIME=[C7560340:01C6CC0A]
Return-Path: [email protected]
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited so 419weasel can beat me to it Wink

Last edited by wayne on Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thier IP address is 196.3.63.254 for both Hotmail and Yahoo and it resolves to Nigeria.

Here's who owns that IP address:

EDIT: RATS!! Wayne beat me to it!!! Laughing

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHOIS results for 196.3.63.254
Generated by www.DNSstuff.com

ARIN says that this IP belongs to AFRINIC; I'm looking it up there.

Using 2 day old cached answer (or, you can get fresh results).
Hiding E-mail address (you can get results with the E-mail address).

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '196.3.60.0 - 196.3.63.255'

inetnum: 196.3.60.0 - 196.3.63.255
netname: ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr: Provider Local Registry
descr: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
org: ORG-SA57-AFRINIC
admin-c: RCO1-AFRINIC
tech-c: MQ1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower: STARCOMMS-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 196.3.0.0 - 196.3.255.255

organisation: ORG-SA57-AFRINIC
org-name: Starcomms
org-type: LIR
address: Bishop Kale Close
address: Des Saka Tinubu Street
address: Victoria Island
address: Lagos
phone: +23418048000
e-mail: ******@starcomms.com
admin-c: MQ1-AFRINIC
tech-c: MQ1-AFRINIC
mnt-ref: AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

Well darn it if 419weasel didn't beat me to the punch Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Wayne Laughing

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic