SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is Debbe Leonard who originally is from Ida Grove, Iowa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
goodolgrabber2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just like the atypical 'want - to - date - you' robber, she starts off telling you how slow her personal business is running in the small town of Ida Grove in Iowa. Of course she needs money. It does not matter how much at first as this is her way of checking to see if you truly do have any to begin with. Then she disappears from being on line for three to four days before all of a sudden reappearing now talking to you from Nigeria. Her mother is always there to chat with you as well and their computer is always slow and ready to crash. And then the busines you thought she had in Iowa is now actually there in Nigeria and this is where she needs the help. It is too bad. If she looks as good as the pictures I have included, she indeed would be well worth meeting! Beware at all costs, gentlemen. There is nothing to be gained knowing this woman.ImageImageImage

Last edited by goodolgrabber2 on Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Christian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads up, I'll try and stay clear of her.

The picture isn't there.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've moved this to Love Scams, which seems like the most appropriate of our forums

However, before anything else happens, we'll expect to see some evidence that this person is a scammer and not a ex-girlfriend who dumped you goodolgrabber2

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
goodolgrabber2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The three pictures I have of her have been at last posted. They are posted here again for your convenience and as a reminder to avoid this woman at all costs [pun intended]. View them and weap. It is such a shame some one this beautiful would be a scammer if in fact she even exists. I did find some one who lives in Ida Grove, Iowa with her last name, but, {surprise} it was a man's name! This is a fun site to belong to and I am most glad I joined!

Qui Gon Curtis

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The girl exixts all right. It's just that it's not her you're talking to. Fill us in woth some more details, emails, headers and so on.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The girl in the pix has never been to Ida Grove, nor are those photos taken anywhere near Ida Grove.

Besides- check out the lighting- this was done with a professional multi-light set-upk, hardly the thing a poor working girl takes out to the creek for a couple of snapshots for her new boyfriend.

And she also isn't Nigerian, at least the girl in the photos isn't. I'll concede Filipina, I might go South American, but that girl is Nigerian like I'm the King of Portugal- only in character.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The EXIF data shows those pictures are 4 years old. Did you get the "I made these especially for YOU" line?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic