SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Breaking The curse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerians have succeeded in soiling their name completely when it comes to buying and selling online.

On Ebay alone you will see items listed specifically warning Nigerians to stay away; also if you do a search for �Nigeria auction� on Google, you will only come up with results from fraud alert.

This is a pity I must say, because Nigeria is entrepreneur driven... buying and selling is in the blood. As a result because of many, not just a few bad eggs, this opportunity of online buying and selling has been blocked in many ways.

We would like to revive this opportunity to allow Nigerians use the Internet for trade with a new auction platform dedicated to Nigerian Buyers and Sellers. The site is tailored to the needs of the Nigerian community offering specialized featured tools that help make local online trading easy, eliminate anonymity, encourage secure buying and selling, encourage trade within the country and gradually with International Buyers and Sellers.

We are replicating some well known buying and selling drawbacks in Nigeria, those that include fraud and safe payment solutions allowing us to create the ideal buying and selling environment for Nigerian Buyers and Sellers.

Before the official launch we have setup a separate survey site for people to share their views. It takes just 2 minutes to complete.

I figured this will be the best place to get some help from people directly related to the subject

Please visit www.nigerianauctionbuzz.com for more information

Thanks for your time

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Use a proxy first.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the suggestion.

We know we have a hard road ahead of us, but with the help of everyone here, the road will surely be smoother.

Please tell me more about the Proxy

Thanks

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I rememebr a very similar site to yours about a year ago, it was aimed at Nigerians wanting to trade online, that one turned out to be a scam website and was closed down, I note from your domain registration that you are from Romania:

Quote:
www.nigerianauctionbuzz.com

Registrant:
Edward Hadome
Intrarea Dr. Felix, Nr.2
Bl.M4, Sc.c, apt 204
Bucharest, Bucharest 07000
Romania

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: NIGERIANAUCTIONBUZZ.COM
Created on: 02-Sep-06
Expires on: 02-Sep-07
Last Updated on: 02-Sep-06

Administrative Contact:
Hadome, Edward [email protected]
Intrarea Dr. Felix, Nr.2
Bl.M4, Sc.c, apt 204
Romania

Technical Contact:
Hadome, Edward [email protected]
Intrarea Dr. Felix, Nr.2
Bl.M4, Sc.c, apt 204
Romania

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.CYBERTAURUS.COM
NS2.CYBERTAURUS.COM

I just wonder why you chose to start a Nigerian auction website? Romanians and other Eastern European scammers (vlads) are just as bad at auction frauds than the Nigerians? Why not start a Romanian auction instead?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers mate!,

You could have just looked on the site to get my info, and probably someone else could have registered the domain name so it wouldn't have helped much.

Let's put it this way, the main reason for bringing it forward to this part of the forum is basically to avoid the scamming.

The application is already in place, but it takes more than just a working site to make things secure and completely useable for the Nigerian market.

On this side of the fence, the auction system won't fail me but the concern is for the buyers and seller themselves... This is what the post is all about. How to break the curse and encourage safe trade.

The approach we want to use is to reward honesty, rather than to only try and break the scammer. The whole idea is to make life more difficult for fraud, but a hell lot rewarding for an honest buyer or seller.

This requires not just a site, but personnel on the ground as well

About creating trying to enter the Nigerian market rather than the Romanian or other Eastern European countries, this is because of many reasons... language, market size, personality etc� and also do work with many major Nigerian companies on many levels.

I already have a City Guide running here in Romania, that�s enough for me. Part of the reason I�m heading to UK this week as we have distributing partners there� so you can also checkup on my ip change from Romania to Uk ISP 

Thanks for being cautious, however the idea of the post is to get help, the site is not yet out it�s not going to run under that domain name, that�s site is just a survey site.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also could you please let me know about the site that turned out to be a scam? what was the scamming about?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should put your energy on convicing Nigerian scammers to stop what there doing instead of try to convincing us of your honesty. The" HO! SO NICE!"post you wrote only help you look more suspicious to me more then anything.

Sorry dude you just cut it with me...

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It�s really funny, because I'm not trying to convince you or anyone for anything.

There was a question and it was answered, there was a valid reason for the post and questions but I am confused about yours.

I am practically anonymous to you and I didn't give you any info to try to convince you that I am real or fake or anything... The other poster pasted my details there, and as I pointed out, that doesn't prove whether it's really me or not.

It's clear that you have been on the alert so long that even if someone says hi to you, you can think of a thousand reasons to identify that person as a scammer. Don�t take it the wrong way or an attack, but this is the message you are sending out to me.

Just out of curiosity, maybe I'm slow or something but what is my scam? or what am I trying to scam?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nigerianauction wrote:

You could have just looked on the site to get my info, and probably someone else could have registered the domain name so it wouldn't have helped much.

The site mentions nothing about Romania. Rather it claims to be based in London. And no, the domain registration was not done by someone else. The registration info provided by the clockbaiter listed the owner's name as Felix Hadome, very similar to 'Edward Hadome', the name listed on the actual site as the owner.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo

Last edited by GeneralAbacha on Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your question was answered in my last post

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because I live there as well, and for me its better to display UK as my home base than Romania for business purposes.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there and welcome to eater.

Please don't take the comments to heart. We are a cautious bunch Wink

I'm sure you'll have some folks who have experience with fake sites take a look and offer advise. Very Happy

It certainly would be wonderful to have an auction site aimed at preventing fraud, where honest people can do business with each other.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read and reread your posts, and for me this doesn't pass the smell test. If you want to ensure honesty in Nigerian trade, you should be reaching them directly.
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So are you Felix or Edward?

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for this... and I truly understand.

It actually makes me even more concerned because the Nigerian name has been soiled so bad that even a simple conversation has to be carefully scrutinized, this will mean my work is even harder now because theres a lot of convincing to do when the site is actually launched.

Part of the reason the site isn't live rigt now as I want to make sure I do have enough names and reputable companies behind it, not just a simple site running with great functions.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edward... dr felix is the address:)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pachanga wrote:
I read and reread your posts, and for me this doesn't pass the smell test. If you want to ensure honesty in Nigerian trade, you should be reaching them directly.

And I am Pachanga:)

Nigeria is the target...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deleted my post.

Last edited by Pachanga on Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, best of luck to you. I certainly hope you are legitimate. If you are trying to scam in some way I think you might find posting about it here to have been a big mistake....

- Joyce Organ

-Charles Soludo

Last edited by GeneralAbacha on Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Referinmg to your post here about reaching Nigerians

===================
If you want to ensure honesty in Nigerian trade, you should be reaching them directly.
=================

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GeneralAbacha wrote:
Well, best of luck to you. I certainly hope you are legitimate. If you are trying to scam in some way I think you might find that posting about it here will have been a big mistake....

Thanks for the warning:)

This was truly enlightening for me because really the name Nigeria carries a lot of dark things to it� a real pity.

There�s a lot to do, and it gets harder each time because I do know that it is a hell of a task to make this work.. but it will work We have some good backing already especially from my association with the Nigerian Media which will go along way in boosting credibility.

Once again if you can help out with the survey, it will be highly appreciated

Cheers all

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anybody knows why I posted a picture plzzzzz pm me :yikes:

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just out of interest, where are you from originally? i.e. the majority of your upbringing. Very Happy

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your main goal is really breaking; I can provide you with the appropriate ritual ceremony guide book

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
nigerianauction
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CaptainBasura wrote:
Just out of interest, where are you from originally? i.e. the majority of your upbringing. Very Happy

Half Nigerian Half Romanian... majority of my life was in Nigeria till 1997... Benin City to be precise.. So I still have strong ties with the country and the people there.

I do call myself a Nigeria:)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic