SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Burn Bern1ce MONTH - Let the second attack begin!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone would like to help scr3w over b3rnic3 h0nest then PM me and we can work out making this the worst month the lad's ever had Twisted Evil

Last edited by wayne on Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
wayne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did I mention there's naked pics to be had? Not just naked pics, but close up naked pics with fingers inserted in places fingers shouldn't be inserted? Oh yes, naked flesh for those that participate if you play your cards right Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne i dont want to beat around the bush and whatnot ... im to lazy right now ... how about you just email me the pics to the usual addy thanks ....
Twisted Evil Laughing

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
wayne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet you regret making that request now!! Twisted Evil

puke

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

puke puke

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
jay w
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what sort of thing have you got planned, i am always up for a bait and a laugh at someones expense
wayne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jay w - It's all about filling the lad's time with baiters. IM lads can talk to you for an hour or so a day. Get a dozen baiters talking to the lad and he has no time for anything else and no returns on his work. PM me if you're interested.

@everyone burning her, can you PM me to let me know how you're all getting on? We're obviously making an impact. The lad's willing to keep coming back to my character no matter how much abuse I throw at him, and all for �30 Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been posing the Chairman of a clothing design company. Bernice was picked up from the Love Dating forum.

Well Bernice does not have any money to take pictures for my Fashion design company.

Quote:
Hello My dear
I am sorry i dont have any nude pics ok, if i have i will take them for you and i hope you will help me to take the pics of me for you okay my dear i am serious and i mean what i say so if only you can send me $250 first to take the pics for you as soon as i can ok, and i will like you to know that i am not here for any once money ok, i mean what i say so i hope you will try your best and send me the $250 to go and take my phots and nude once too for you ok, because i dont have any nude, have a nice day and i hope to talk to you soon , Your Love Bernice

Our company policy is not to send money to potential models but in this case we might make an exception

What do yo think members ??
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he/she is a f'n liar! The reason so much vomit is flying around this thread is because of the pics she has sent to Wayne.

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
BluesMan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rumbero

She wants a lot more from you, she is only charging me $100. Of course, I am her love, not just another sleezy modeling agency.
wayne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, has no one else been sent the naked pics yet? Maybe I really am her one and only true love. They're definately there to be had if you play your cards right.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not through lack of trying, i am working on some subtle approaches...

I have time though, i'm having fun just stringing her/him along
MaxPonage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want a naked pic, tell her that it's company policy not to make payment until AFTER pictures are delivered. Tell her to get the best photography money can buy, scan the receipt, and you'll pay her back in full, plus an extra 10% for her trouble.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Is my reply or rather the company

M
Quote:
y dear Bernice:

Miss Amorni, due to the fact that we have sent money to other potenital models for our company and we never recieved any pictures or heard again from the model. Our company no longer sends money so the model can take photos.

We are willing to pay you for the pictures, and reinburse you for the photo shoot. We just want to make sure that you do not repeat what others have done to our company. WE are willing to pay up to $ 500.00 dollars for the phographer

I am sure that you would be able to borrow a poloroid camera and take some of the pictures. For the semiprofessional pics we would pay you the following.

Erotic poses $ 15.00 dollars

Bikini poses $ 35.00 dollars

Thong poses $ 60.00 dollars

Seminude poses $ 90.00 dollars

Nude poses $ 150.00 dollars

Kinky poses $ 200.00 dollars

I am sure you could also borrow some money and have this taken, If a professional photografer takes the pictures we would double or triple the amount of payment. Depending on the quality of the picture.

Please let me know if you need further information. From the two pictures that you sent the designing department is eager for you to join our team of models. I you are accepted wich apparently the whole team is excited to have a new model.

WE would of course pay for all the expensed to relocate to our country.

So please make sure you send as soon as possible at least 5 pictures for the above categories. Please make sure you have a sign by each picture that says New Wave Fashions

The Director of the Photography department would like a nude of seminude picture of you
in a traditional costume of your country. Good quality picture we would pay you $ 500.00 dollars

You have a great career awaiting with our company.
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone got Bernice's bush yet?

It's time for another wave of baiters to go after her. Who's up for round 2?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed out on round one..... I'll have a ticket for round two if there's one going Laughing

BluesMan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been working on this one for a few weeks now, and I finally got one of the naked shots, and it is truely disgusting. Actually, I got the one with her covering her nipples before that, but I don't think it really counts.

I was supposed to get two naked shots, but she only sent me one plus a repeat of the one with here covering her nipples. Slapped her good for being a liar and a fake and then told her if she wanted to get anything from me she needed to prove the pics were real and not something she took off of the internet. We're still in negotiations on that one.

This is so much fun, I just had to share her with another of my characters so I just started a second bait. Since this character has a totally different personality, it will be interesting to see how flexible this LADy is.
BluesMan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another thing. As we all know B3rn1ce is almost certainly a man. In fact, when I tried to call her, I got a man trying to sound like a woman, pitiful.

Well, this lad is also very leary of sex talk. I have tried to engage him (as if he were a woman) several times in YIM, and he always changes the subject. It's a blast to watch him squirm when I keep trying to come back to risque dialog.

Just something else to play with as you go along.
wayne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got the Mickey Mouse impression too? Laughing

I got "her" to talk dirty to me in IM, but it consisted of "I will sit on your d1ck and move up and down".

Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just seen this thread..hmm..I have been chatting with Bernice for a good while..Only got two pics..Your gettin' all the goodies Wayne.. Wink

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
BluesMan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just some more background and tips:

This LADy seems to be a bit unclear on how WU, the USPS and Fedex work.

Initially, she wanted me to send money using WU online. I came back and told her that the online money transfer service was blocked to Ghana and that my local WU office was very reluctant to send money to anyplace in Africa because of scams. So she suggested the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) express mail and gave me a general post office address for her "uncle." Of course the USPS will not send express or priority mail to a post office box (actually they will, but what she doesn't know will of course hurt her) and regular mail is just too slow for someone who just has to get thos pictures. So, back to WU and this time they agree to send the money if the receipient will complete the . She actually bought this and completed the form (or her uncle did). Of course this special secure money transfer can only be picked up at specific locations and must be picked up in person with photo I.D.

No luck, so now send the money by FedEx, but once again to a post office box. Now FedEx really won't deliver to a post office box. But by now I have called fake and have insisted on proof of genuine photos.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernice is nothing but a little bitch.

She made the mistake of sending me three pics

but my company is demanding for more pics. She does not have any more to send of hers, So I guess every baiters is getting a set of different pics.

She is going to the WU and in afew days ending the bait,
wayne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's nice to see the reports starting to roll in. Remember, you can bait her as a new character ready for when the first one dies. Keep on at her guys Very Happy

Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's if she doesn't get arrested in the morning.. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic