SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How stupid can one lad be? UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is his latest e-mail:

Dear James

Why if i tell you someing you don't what to believe me my perents they are
dead i have tell Rev Hock before that my perents they are dead i don't know
why you don't what to beleve my father slep and died about 12 years a go and
my mother too i am not lieing to you i don't know any thing about 419 am a good person i don't like be doing bad things is because my perents dead eny that is why am suffering for money my grendfather is a king i come from royal family but i don't want to go help from them i want to make it on my own and i know i will make it in Jesus name in football i will make it believe me that is all
i will be waiting for you? you need to trust me because i believe you thanks god.

I think this one dealt with the wrong guys on his first endeavor into 419 scamming. My question is if he would have been successful and pulled in a couple grand on this, do you think he would still be doing it?

Rock
Moe Dalitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably just trying to get your sympathy...before he asks for money to help him start off on an honest career.

ASEM him from another mail address and I'm sure he'll launch straight into his scam again.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

That�s the thing, he doesn�t go into scam mode. He says he isn�t interested in that and moves along. He doesn�t ask for money anymore. We may have a reformed mugu.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think your right JoJo, orrrrr he is onto us, and has decided to lay low. He may also be baiting with a different name and e-mail. I don't think thats the case, but you never know. I really think he got hammered so hard, so quickly, so soon, that he wants nothing more to do with it. This guy is not a happy camper. Like I said before...I wonder if his first few scams were a success, would he be singing a different tune. Time will tell.

Rock

PS.. He did inform me yesterday that his grandfather is a king, and that he comes from a royal family. If that is the case, then it is really sad that even royalty over their is trying to get in the business. BTW - whenever I wonder about some of these lads, or feel bad....I google 419 and hit news. Seems there is always a story up there about somebody losing thouands. I think it was last week where I read a lady killed her husband over losing a ton of money due to 419. Sad
fischer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow.. these images are amazing!..
must say, this is insane.. five tatoos.. jesus!!..
- hope that I can ever just trickone lad into getting a tatoo Smile

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this e-Mail:
Quote:

My dear senior,

Please do not be annoyed recieving my mail, please am a 16 and half year old Nigerian, seeking your advice and help God willing, Dear seniour,i humbly wish to come over to your home country and do Investment, i need your help as i would want you to guide me in the best way to invest the money i have,And to complete my education, please money is no problem as i shall use the money, Euro 5.3m my late parents deposited on my behalf to finance it.

Senior, am not comfortable in this country any longer, i do not trust people here even my relatives have vowed to kill me and steel the money, but i know that the good God that made me to write you would not let them do it.

Am waiting to hear from you now, so that you can assure & advice me on your own side, while i promise to write you more on this,
Please seniour,help me, please dont let them do this please.

Thanking you,
MIKEAL CHUKWUMA.

I wonder, that this boy does have the same style, as the kidnapped Jacky Love (the Hotel manager wanted me to buy the American Lady, 500 $ is not much for a good looking slave Wink )

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know why anyone hasn't pointed this out - but this lad is much more than just a dafty lad that is heading for half a dozen tats and a dozen safaris or something.

If you look very closely, he is wearing a Celtic strip. Shocked Shocked Shocked Now is that not off the scale of stupidness??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Have him prove he's not a bigot by having the xteenth tat say "Simply the Best - King Billy Rulez OK" or something, with the logo of the anti-bigotry league Twisted Evil

*runs*

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it!!!

*looks over shoulder*

*ducks brick and funs faster*

Honest!!! I'm not a Timmy or a Hun I'm actually an... urrr... Partick Thistle fan. Please!!!

*carries on running*

*comes up against the bloke with the broken bottle*

*runs back the other way*

pony pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the Celtic strip?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Celtic strip is his fine choice of top for this photo:

For a football (or soccer) team based in Glasgow, the biggest city in Scotland in the UK. Glasgow has two main teams - Rangers (in blue) and Celtic (in green), who pretty much sew up Scottish football between them. Loads of competition, in the case of between the lower intelligence sections of some 'fans' not all healthy, with a super unhealthy dose of irrelevant historical shit thrown into the mix.

Search "old firm" + bigotry or "old firm" + match + stabbings to get the general idea.

Not actually into football at all, and certianly not the other stuff, hence the protestations that I don't mean it when I say wearing a Celtic strip is daft are truly genuine Laughing I'd also probably have to concede that having him sing "We are the Billy Boys" would probably be rightly regarded as being in slightly bad taste by our Scottish members... Smile

In terms of baiting, however, they may be openings. It may well be that your [insert type of official] is a Rangers supporter and won't deal with the lad until he performs the tasks necessary to confirm that he has signed up to "Bhoys against Bigotry" or "Sense over sectarianism". Certainly, at the very least it could be a good excuse to have the lad re-do the photo at a later date.

Or of course .. the lad might just have bought a green and white top second hand somewhere and might not have a clue about the club behind it...

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic