SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone Batch His Car- UPDATE Saturday!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotoka_International_Airport

Not sure why the difference. Share a link?

Ive been formulating a safari and ACC always comes up as Accra Kotoka on airline websites. Weird. Im in the US so maybe that has something to do with it?

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man- this douche bag is still in Abuja. Ha! I got another frantic phone message last night. He has left me 7 messages in the last 24 hours. This guy is great. He was still trying to convince customs that the package was waiting for him. He finally got your email though, SP- he was none too happy. He really did just buy a one way plane ticket to Abuja. He planned on using the cash that I sent in the package for his ticket home. I love it!

Hopefully, he will just go ahead and go from Abuja to Accra to get his money, because that is where he wanted it sent�

He also told me if the Accra, Ghana thing doesn�t work, then I should just mail the money regular post. That would be fun. I think he wants me to mail it to Miami though- which I could certainly do. I was thinking about just mailing some monopoly money. What do you think? Or maybe an IOU.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Update:

I just got this in from Ben.

Quote:
Chris

You were rude in your last mail to me. I was greatly disappointed with the comments you made in your last mail I am tired of your rude speaking, that is just not right. . I should be curious about you since things are going this way. Virtually, every individual is an embodiment of anxiety and it is in this type of your palpable fear that dreams and ambitions die which is an eloquent testimony that all men may possess the natural license to dream and aspire but may not always attain them.

There is a saying that goes thus," SURELY THE TRUE RELIGION WITH GOD IS CHRISTIANITY" I have indeed meditated over your views and observations towards this transaction and finally come to resolve that there is the need for both of us to exhibit true Love, Trust and understanding before we could achieve our aim. I should be the one to be afraid because I don't know from Adams but I did not bother because I do business with trust, I am a very peaceful man and I hate insult in my life.

After deliberation on this matter, My Lawyer advice me to cancel the idea of receiving the fund via western union money transfer for many reason best known to us. Because of what has happened in the time pass, I have resolved that you wire the money to our trustees account in the United States.

I want you to go and send me $5,000.00 to me through western union money transfer to Nigeria to enable me run around (I definitely think we can help with that�). Please, this $5000.00 should be wire as soon as you read this mail to my names as seen below:

RECIVER NAME: BENEDICT WEALTH PETERS
RECEIVER ADDRESS: BLOCK 6, FLAT 59A MICHEAL OTEDOLA
JUBILEE HOUSING ESTATE LAGOS.
TEL:+2341775xxxx OR +2348057xxxx

Please, do this remittance immediately and forward to me the following information's:
1. Senders Name
2. City Money is coming from
3. Total Amount Sent
4. Payment Control number
5. Text question and answer
6. Senders Telephone number.
If possible scan the western union payment slip to me via email attachment.

Further more,this is the only money I want you to send via western union, then you can wire the rest to this account below:

Use my trustees account to wire the money.

ACCOUNT NAME: MAWONA ATLANTIC EXPORT INC
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 8210 NW 199ST, MIAMI FL 33015
BANK NAME: WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK,
BANK ADDRESS: 175 NW 199TH STREET
MIAMI, FL 33105
ROUTING NUMBER: 267084131
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3113062214.

Treat this mail as most urgent.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ben

He seems to be rather eloquent huh? Not your typical lad. All we need is love! There are some fake bank details in here- I think they have been sent to Alan by Sheila_blyge already though.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has mailed me, want's to know why I am using a free Yahoo addy:

Quote:
Attn. Conrad Mxxxxx,
I have read your mail and the contents were noted with disappointed. Listen Mr. Conrad Mxxxxx, when you are framing stories, I have you to have it in mine that you that you are talking to an intellectual not a dons ok. (yep, an intellectual who can't spell dunce properly, what a dons Rolling Eyes Laughing)

If you are a really courier company, you should know what to do, Chris paid you to deliver the consignment to me in Lagos and you told me in your tracking that the consignment is being held in Abuja for pick by me. When I got to Abuja nothing was found and you are now telling me to go and pick up the items at Kotoka International Airport in Accra Ghana. If I may ask DO I LOOK OR SOUND LIKE A FOLISH PERSON TO YOU THAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH A FRAME STORY AND WANT ME TO BELIEVE? You are a courier company call the consignment back to London as undelivered so that Chris will send them through DHL OR UPS to my address. (so he thinks I am framing and might not be a real courier, but still wants me to recall the package to London, idiot Laughing)

If you have it in mind to scam me by going to Accra Ghana to pick these items forget it . (surely not Laughing)I am not going to Accra deliver the consignment to my address in Lagos. I am sorry if this mail may embarrass you but you have to take it because I am telling you my mind, the truth is always biter. I ask you to give me your direct phone number but till now no number, the number you place on your web site is not going through. (I'm surprised he didn't mention my phone number ends with the numbers 419 Very Happy) How can a courier company like you be using a free yahoo email: [email protected] ?
If you are real and genuine we will know very soon.

Finally,I want to let you know that I am not going to Accra Ghana,Deliver the goods to me in Lagos.
Looking forward to hearing FROM YOU.
Mr. Ben

I have replied to him, my courier company is shite Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have fully explained to you the error that occured due to a new member of staff, and I find your insinuations concerning us not being a real courier company extremely antagonising, I am now very angry about what you have said in your email, we are an extremely successful company with many large company accounts who we deliver for every day of the week!

We receive hundreds of telephone calls every day on our office phone number which is listed on our website, I have no idea why you are not getting through as I have just got of that line after someone called me and it is working with no problems at all.

As for using a yahoo email address for my business, that is a choice I made and is of no concern of yours, I run my business as I see fit, DO NOT dictate to me what email providor I can use, Yahoo are very reliable and I was having problems with our own email system, so we switched to Yahoo until the problems were rectified, we then decided to stay using Yahoo email for reliability, not that it is any of your business what I use for sending out emails.

You email me with all sorts of accusations and then you demand that I transfer the items back to London on your say so, sorry, but the courier business does not operate like that, your items were sent to Lagos, and as I explained in my last email, Mr Wxxxxx had undervalued the items by quite a lot, when the discrepency was found, we had no choice but to offload your items at Accra, Ghana, as they had inadequate insurance cover.

That is where your items are now waiting for you to collect them, they cannot be transferred back to London as they do not have the correct insurance certificates and new ones cannot be issued once a package has left the UK, so you will need to go and pick the items up in Ghana yourself, don't expect any favours from me after they way you have spoken to me, if you have a problem, take it up with Mr Wxxxxx!

Regards,

Conrad Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from the lad, mouthy git ain't he Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
Attn. Conrad Mxxxxx,
You sound unprofessional in your last mail. You are a public servant and you are subject to critism ,If what I have written in my last mail to you is no correct, they is a way you will response politely not to tell me that don't expect any favors from me after they way you have spoken to me, if you have a problem

Customers are always right, even when they are wrong you persuade them. Do you know that I have the right to sue you for not delivering my items to me? The consignment was schedule to be delivered to me in Lagos and now you are telling me to go to Accra Ghana to pick the items after Going to Abuja with receiving the items.

The reason I wrote that previous mail like that was because of the insult I received from the Abuja Airport. Custom told me from the airport that that courier company does not exist, In fact they told me that this a scam so I was wondering I should risk my life from Lagos to Abuja to go and receive such a shameful situation.

You said in your previous mail that the items cannot be transferred back to London as they do not have the correct insurance certificates and new ones cannot be issued once a package has left the UK, so you will need to go and pick the items up in Ghana yourself,.

If I may ask, WHY IS IT THAT THE GOODS HAVE NO corrects insurance certificates??? WHERE YOU NOT PAID BY CHRIS BEFORE THE GOODS WERE CARGO?

Which office are the good in Accra? Which airline that cargo the goods? Where is the air way bill? How will I identify the goods?
Mr.Wealth

Asshole Evil or Very Mad

I will reply to him in about 12 hours Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you reckon he's into zen buddhism or something? He should be going completely berko but instead he sends very restrained rebukes with a hint of karmic acceptance of his trials and tribulations. A gem.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
SAA346
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa - this is assume watching the baiters and support crew in what amounts to real time - can't wait 'til I get home to see how this all pans out!

Excellent one guys!
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought here- but you might want to intorduce an Abandoned Items issue with him- many courier companies and cargo haulers will simply consider an item abandoned after a reasonable amount of time- in this case I would suggest 30 days, and release the item for auction to cover demurrage charges (oh I love working THAT into a bait!) so you might want to officially start a clock with the lad- if you do not collect your items in Accra by such and such a time they will be considered forfeit and sold to the highest bidder to cover demurrage.

And you can point out to him under the conventions of the IACA and the various treaties that govern international cartage that you are NOT subject to lawsuit- you have been indemnified by Chris when he signed the bill of lading and hired you to carry his items.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ TT, I will throw that at him Laughing

sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TT - that's a nice idea. Smile

Although suddenly the parcel of gifts seems to have become a secondary concern, in favour of desperately needing us to wire him some money!

I'm not clear yet just where he is now, but his calmness under pressure is astounding! I'd employ this guy!!!

Of course, he still thinks he's getting $74,000...
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad will be receiving my email shortly, I sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Let us address some issues you have raised.

Firstly, you say I sound unprofessional, well let me tell you something, I am a total professional when it comes to my business, but when I get people like you messing me about and annoying me with your constant insinuations and pointless emails, my professional attituted goes out of the window, at this point, I talk to you not as a businessman, but I will talk to you like I would talk to a homeless beggar begging for money on a street corner, I hate beggars when they constantly ask if you have any spare change, and you remind me of them with your constant whining like the world owes you a favour, so like I told you before, "don't expect any favours from me after they way you have spoken to me".

Secondly, you say the customer is always right, well NO, they are NOT always right, if I have a problem customer, and believe me, I have had quite a few of those over the years, then I make life difficult for them, they give me hassle, so I make damn sure they get double the hassle back from me, I take no prisoners and I bow down to nobody.

Thirdly, you claim you have the right to sue me, well go ahead and sue me then, but first let me point something out to you. Under the conventions of the IACA and the various treaties that govern international cartage, I am NOT subject to any lawsuit, I have been indemnified by Christopher Wxxxxx from the moment he signed the bill of lading and hired me to carry his items. So go ahead and try to sue me, the law is on my side in this matter and there is not a damn thing you can do about it, go and see your lawyer and tell him you want to sue me, let him email me about it, I will put him right in his place and he will tell you that you do not have a leg to stand on.

Fourthly, you mention that you will not be going to pick up your items from Ghana, well sir, that is totally up to you, but I must inform you that you will then be entering in to the realm of abandoned items.

My company, just like many other couriers and cargo haulers, will consider an item abandoned after a reasonable amount of time, in your case, you have 21 days from the date of sending, if you have not picked up the items in that time, I will release the items for auction to cover demurrage charges. My company has to pay a demurrage fee for every day your items remain held in storage, this is how we recover the demurrage fees if shipped items are abandoned and not collected.

Your items were sent on August 21st, they have now been with my company for 11 days, you now have 10 days left in which to pick your items up from Ghana, failure to do so by September 11th will mean you have forefeited the items, and they will be sold at auction to the highest bidder to cover the demurrage charges that my company pays.

I really have wasted enough time on you, had you emailed me in the first instance in a nice manner, I would have immediately sent you the bill of lading, but because of your attitude, you have severly annoyed me, so like I said, don't expect any favors from me, perhaps in future you will hold your tongue when speaking to people, instead of making irrational outbursts about a persons business!

Regards,

Conrad Mxxxxx.

Laughing

Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's a motivator!

He ought to be spinning his wheels to get turned around from Abuja and getting that batched Benz pointed in the direction of Accra in short order.

Too bad one of the customs boys will have already broken nto the package when it sat for so long... oh well itshay appenshay!

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHA, now he wants peace love and happiness Laughing Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: IT WAS NOT MY FAULT

Attn. Conrad Mxxxxx,
If you were in my shoe you will act more than the way I have acted. That was the second time I was flying from Lagos to Abuja on similar issue, due to the harassment from the custom in Abuja Airport, I was moles embarrass by custom, it was custom that made me to act that way. A lot of things have happened that is why you see me act that way. I am a very peaceful man and I will not want us to continue in exchanging rude emails.

There is a saying that goes thus,� SURELY THE TRUE RELIGION WITH GOD IS CHRISTIANITY" I have indeed meditated over your views and observations towards this transaction and finally come to resolve that there is the need for both of us to exhibit true Love, Trust and understanding before we could achieve our aim. However, I sincerely apologies for what has transpire between us in previous email may be that is the way God wants us meet and becomes best of friends.

Another thing I want you to consider is that I am from a kind of country that everybody is very ambiguous; every little step you take people will start reading meaning to what you are doing. People do not mind their business, it was the custom that biases my mind about your company, may be this is another indirect way God want to launch you in Nigeria. I have mediated over this issue and finally resolve to make peach with you. Please, kindly accept my sincerely apologies.

Please, reply as soon as possible.
Mr. Wxxxxx

He also sent a 3 second voicemail sounded like he said only Co-Co-Conrad Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't reply to his last email ^^^^^, he now sends a short apology email:

Quote:
Attn. Conrad Mxxxxx,
Compliment of the day.
Sequel to my previous mail, I still want to use this opportunity to apologize for what has happened in the time past.
Please, Get back to me as soon as you read this mail.
Mr.Wxxxxx

I will mail him tonight.

Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remind him now that Ghana customs insists all patrons appear in just a loincloth to collect parcels from overseas as part of their anti-terrorism initiative.

Or something equsally evil- he's back on board- nice work.

Mortar x9
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is getting really pushy! SP- he sent us that same email with the horse crap about the love and happiness gobbledygook. Oh well. Hopefully we can get him to make one more trip to Accra. He is still leaving frantic voicemails for me everyday. I love it!

Goat

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want you to consider is that I am from a kind of country that everybody is very ambiguous; every little step you take people will.....

This is not your average mugu. First of all, he uses the world "ambiguous", and even spells it correctly. Second of all, he uses a semicolon. A mugu using a semicolon?

Something funny is taking place. The game is afoot!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just sent him an email after ignoring him for a couple of days, told him I am looking forward to selling his items and having a party with the proceeds of the sale and laugh at him for being an idiot, hope he gets annoyed at my email and travels to Ghana just so that I cannot sell his goods and party Laughing, @ JoJo, do I get a safari hat for an assist with my courier company's first safari? Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I did not reply to your emails of September 1st and 3rd, mainly because of your previous attitude towards me and my company, but I feel I have to reply now.

You are correct, I am not in your shoes, but even if I was, I would not have acted the way you have acted, I would still talk properly to people no matter what my circumstances were, it is of no concern to me how you were treated by customs, there is no excuse for your bloody impertinence and outrageous slurs against my company, and I am not the slightest bit surprised that customs treated you the way you did, no doubt your big mouth annoyed them just like it annoys me, your main problem is that you are not a nice person, it is very probable that you have no friends and that nobody likes you because of your attitude.

Now you mail me talking about god and christianity along with true love, trust and understanding, how dare you, for your information, I am an "atheist", I DO NOT believe in god, and I absolutely hate it when people talk to me about god or start preaching religious bullshit to me, you have now angered me even more, and you think I want to do favours for someone like you, you have now blown it completely by spouting your god bullshit to me!!!

I am now really looking forward to selling your items at auction, I really do hope you don't bother going to collect them from Ghana, because I will sell your items for as much as possible and have a damn good party at your expense and laugh at your idiocy, don't you ever email me again, you bloody religious fool.

Regards,

Conrad Mxxxxx.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely SP! Stick that pith on your siggy! It is well deserved. This is a joint bait and all parties involved should get their helmets! It may not have been your company�s first safari. I had one lad who claimed to have gone, I just couldn�t confirm it.

Anyway- he should be receiving a WU secure transfer email from YeaWhatever soon today that would be even more reason for him to want to travel to Ghana.

I just got another �INCOMMUNICADO� voicemail from him. He complained that Mr. Conrad has been very rude to him. For shame! He plans on making the trip to Accra- or so he claims. This is to pick up his stuff I guess.

Hopefully we can get safari number 3 out of this chap. There is nothing I love more than the �ladder� safari modality (well- maybe getting a lad into a cave with bats and elephants). The just have to climb one more rung to get the money. Then one more after that. Hehehe. We will keep you updated!

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had to update this... check out the bold part!!!

Quote:
Chris,
Why have you decided to remain incommunicado? I have not heard from you since Wednesday hope everything is ok? I sent you an email regarding the wire but no response why?
With regards to the items you sent, I have been communicating with Conrad Mxxxxx and the man has been very row,he said that the items are now in Accra Ghana. Tell to forward to me without delay bill of lading. You are supposed to collect it and send to me.

After deliberation on this matter, My Lawyer advice me to cancel the idea of receiving the fund via western union money transfer for many reason best known to us. Because of what has happened in the time pass, I have resolved that you wire the money to our trustees account in the United States .

I want you to go and send me $5,000.00 to me through western union money transfer to Nigeria to enable me run around. Please, this $5000.00 should be wire as soon as you read this mail to my names as seen below:

RECIVER NAME: BENEDICT WEALTH PETERS
RECEIVER ADDRESS: BLOCK 6, FLAT 59A MICHEAL OTEDOLA
JUBILEE HOUSING ESTATE LAGOS .
TEL:+23417757XXX OR +23480571XXX

Please, do this remittance immediately and forward to me the following information's:
1. Senders Name
2. City Money is coming from
3. Total Amount Sent
4. Payment Control number
5. Text question and answer
6. Senders Telephone number.
If possible scan the western union payment slip to me via email attachment.

Further more,this is the only money I want you to send via western union, then you can wire the rest to this account below:

Use my trustees account to wire the money.

ACCOUNT NAME: MAWONA ATLANTIC EXPORT INC
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 8210 NW 199ST, MIAMI FL 33015
BANK NAME: WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK,
BANK ADDRESS: 175 NW 199TH STREET
MIAMI, FL 33105
ROUTING NUMBER: 267084131
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3113062214.

Treat this mail as most urgent.
Ben

Lading? What an appropriate word! Kind of like fishing, but for scum.

So SP- no more lading on this guy. Get him his goods!

Goat

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think your lad is wasting far too much time asking for lading from Chris.
If he can't get his BMW un-batched, he better jump on his hobby-horse, and ride in circles back to Ghana for his stuff. It's going to be sold soon! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just fired him off an email saying I had been on the phone with Christopher W and argued with him, I hope this rattles his cage Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Asshole,

I have just had a phone conversation with Mr Christopher Wxxxxx, he tells me he has received an email from you, and again you are causing trouble for yourself by saying I am rowing with you a lot.

Mr Wxxxxx said you are demanding that I send you the bill of lading, well guess what asshole, I just had an arguement with Mr Wxxxxx about the way you have been talking to me, I told him I WILL NOT send you the bill of lading, I actually don't give a shit about Mr Wxxxxx, he is an asshole as well, just like you are, both of you are f*cking retards. I told Mr Wxxxxx to go to hell for all the problems you are causing me, and told him I would not return the items he sent to you even if I could

It is now September 6th, you have 5 more days in which to collect your items, if you don't collect them from Ghana by September 11th, then the items all belong to me, I am praying that you don't collect them, I will sell your scanners, laptops, cell phones and digital cameras, then I will have a big party with the money I make from them and laugh in your stupid face, and do you know the funny thing, there is not a damn thing you or Mr Wxxxxx can do to stop me selling your items, because, there is a clause in my courier company contracts, that allows me to sell any shipped goods to recover my demurrage costs if they are not collected.

You can both fuck off, you are a big time loser, you might be Wealth by name, but you are really a poor little loser, so stay the hell where you are and don't bother picking your items up by the 11th, then I can sell them legally, so eat shit and die mother f*cker!!!!!!!

Regards,

Conrad Mxxxxx.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Great customer service. Remind me NEVER to let you ship anything for me.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don�t worry YW. I can have anything you need hand delivered by ME- you know I�m good for it!

Nice email SP!

Goat

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupendous letter. Laughing I was wondering if you were going to do something like that.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic