SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to be a fly on the Cyber-Cafe wall when your lad opens that email.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
Are you going to hang the banner on your living room wall??? Laughing Laughing

Perhaps Shiver would like the soon to be delivered large one as a dust cover for a pachinko machine?

7/9

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from my lad about the church burning down, he seems ok about it but can I make a token payment Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
Subject: RE: PLEASE FATHER

DEAR FATHER,

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY NOW,BUT FIRST OF ALL I THANK GOD THAT NO LIFE WAS LOST.

SECONDLY,I PRAY THAT "" WILL HELP PROVIDE SPONSORS WHO WILL HELP TO REBUILD THE CHURCH AND HER PHILANTHROPIC ACTIVITIES WILL RESUME ONCE AGAIN. (I know a lad who might be able to help my new sponosrs Twisted Evil)

THIRDLY FATHER,CONSIDERING MY PLIGHT AS REGARDS THE DECEASED WOMAN'S COMPENSATION,I FEEL MY OWN CASE IS DIFFERENT. I WOULDN'T WANT TO GET INTO TROUBLE AFTER GIVING THEM ALL ASSURANCE THAT THEY WILL BE COMPENSATED.

HOW WILL THEY FEEL? PLEASE SHOW YOUR BISHOP THIS MAIL. AS IT STANDS NOW,I KNOW THAT A TOKEN OF ABOUT 1000 POUNDS CAN KEEP THEM CALM FOR ENOUGH PERIOD UNTIL YOUR CHURCH RECOVERS.

WE WILL BE HAVING A PRAYER SESSION THIS SUNDAY AT OUR CHURCH ON BEHALF OF THE CHURCH OF GOODWILL FOR GOD TO GRANT YOU THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR AND REPAIR THE LOSS.

TILL I HEAR FROM YOU.

BEST REGARDS

BROTHER DONALD

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work @SP. Thumbs up
Looks like money is going to be very tight for your church in the immediate future. Perhaps another church could offer to help your lads out after their sterling eforts. Collection of course in person from a neighbouring country perhaps? Laughing

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Orinoco!
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems suprisingly calm lo, u got him soooo hooked.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Inspector, I want to try and get some banners from him first, and then possibly have him going on a little trip when I come to Africa with the money.

I have replied to the lad, asking him to make a banner for an eater member who posted on this thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84967

Maybe he will do it, he will if he wants his money.

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, and for your kind words in asking for my church to recovery quickly, I am very happy to hear you will be having a prayer session, I am just thankful to God that nobody was injured during the fire.

I am afraid that I cannot send you �1000 at this moment in time, so please show this email to the family of the deceasd woman to calm them, they are 100% guaranteed to receive their compensation, it will just take a little longer due to the fire and our financial status at the moment, but all compensations will eventually be paid once the church is rebuilt.

We have already opened a disater fund for my church and we have some sponsors who want to help by making donations, but as you can imagine, we need a lot of money, I have spoken with the builders and architects today, and they they estimate that the damage to the church will eventually cost around �1.5 Million pounds to rebuild it.

The band members have seen the banner you made for my church and they are very impressed with it, in return for giving a donation to my church, they would love to have a nice banner to put up on stage behind them when they play at their live gigs, so I would like you to make a banner like the one you made for my church with nice bright colours, please use the exact words below on the banner in very big letters:

As an added bonus, the band have told me that they might use your banner as the cover for their CD's and album covers, of course, you would be paid any royalties if they did use it, please try and get this banner made as soon as possible as they intend to release their new album in the next week or so!

By doing this you are guaranteeing that my church receives �70,000 towards the church fire disaster appeal, and the sooner we get more donations, the sooner I can give you your grant and pay the compensation to the deceased womans family, so by doing this you are helping me, but you will be mostly helping yourself!

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
AS IT STANDS NOW,I KNOW THAT A TOKEN OF ABOUT 1000 POUNDS CAN KEEP THEM CALM FOR ENOUGH PERIOD UNTIL YOUR CHURCH RECOVERS.

No problem. But first he must fedex a few bricks weighing 1000 pounds to support the rebuilding of the church. Maybe another mugu will donate the garage door.
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I want to try and get some banners from him first, and then possibly have him going on a little trip when I come to Africa with the money.

Nice one. - I was coming at it from the angle of satisfying the other church before the donation was released. There are enough churches around here to satisfy another initiation ceremony. Laughing

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh goody, this lad usually mails me from 213.185.106.155 = Nigeria, I have now received this email below from someone else claiming to be from South Africa, their IP is 213.185.106.155 = Nigeria Rolling Eyes, me feels a fake cheque coming Laughing:

Quote:
b

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied to the Reverand, I don't want a cheque unless it is sent by courier, this might put them off all together, but it's the banners I am most interested in receiving:

Quote:
Dear Reverend Samuel Pxxxxx,

Thank you for your email, this is wonderful news and a great gesture by you, �400,000 would give us nearly a quarter of the amount we need to rebuild our church!

We only accept payments by cheque at the moment, cheques must only be sent by couriers such as Fedex or other official couriers, for legal reasons, my church DOES NOT accept cheques by normal postal mail, any cheques received via postal mail will be returned to the sender. Because of the legal reasons, we require senders to give us the tracking number of the cheque they have sent by courier.

If you still feel you wish to make a donation to the church fire disaster appeal, please feel free to email me as soon as possible and I will give you the address of my church admin department.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't be bothered getting in to the lad trying to wire the donation to my bank, I want banners from his scamming character as the fetish lad, so I have put the mockers on his donation offer, this was his reply to my last email above asking him to courier the money to me, which I knew he wouldn't do:

Quote:
Dear H,

There is no problems with sending the check by courier but our organization does not pay for courier services.

Unless you would take care of the courier expenses then we will proceed otherwise we pay directly into your church's designated account which is more convinient.

looking forward to getting your reply

Revd Samuel

I have replied mentioning that I know all about scams, so either he will go ahead and send it by courier to prove he is real and still send an overpayment if he is really really stupid, doubt it.

Or he will get making the banner I asked for under his other character name when they realise this donation isn't going to work, it will also make him confident that I don't know his fetish lad character is a scammer Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Reverend Samuel Pxxxxx,

Thank you for your email, I find it strange that you can afford to send my church a �400,000 donation, but you can't afford to pay for a courier to send it to the UK, very strange indeed!

My church has nearly been scammed by African scammers a few times, they wanted to send a large amounts of money to us as a donation, so we paid for the couriers, only to find that they sent a cheque that was made out for far more than the donation amount they said they were giving us, of course, they asked that we return the difference to them, the cheques turned out to be fake and were given to the police by our bank, we never lost any money to the scammers.

That was clearly what is commonly known as a 419 overpayment scam, we know all about 419 scams here in the UK, stories about 419ers are on television here 2 or 3 times a week, with news stories about 419 inheritance scams, fake lottery scams, charity scams, dating scams, auction scams etc.

For this reason, we only accept cheques for the correct donation amount and that the courier fees are paid by the person sending the donation, we do not accept donations directly in to our church bank account for the same reason of avoiding a fraud called "flashing" by electronic payment!

Scammers never want to pay courier fees because they want to make money, they don't like paying money out at all, so they NEVER pay the courier fees, so when a person such as yourself tells us they don't pay for courier fees, we cease all contact with them as we do not want to risk our church to be scammed.

So I am sorry, I will have to refuse your �400,000 donation on the grounds that you will not pay the courier fees, so the only conclusion I can come to is that you may possibly not be legitimate, please don't take my words badly, my church comes first and we have to protect it from scammers who want to defraud us on a regular basis.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally had a reply from the reverend, I guess he didn't like my last email above about all the scams I mentioned, that messed up his plan of sending me an over payment fake cheque as a donation, his short reply was this:

Quote:
ALOHA FATHER,

We Are Quite Sorry If Our Kind Gesture Has Turned Into Corruption.

We Have Decided To With Hold Our Check.

I wonder why Rolling Eyes, I hope the fetish lad gets back to me soon about the banner now that he knows I know about cheque scams hehe.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still not heard anything from the fetish lad since August 29th, but he often doesn't reply for a week or more, anyway, sent him a short reminder:

Quote:

I have not heard from you for quite some time now, you have not replied to my email concerning making a banner for the group called "" who are sponsoring my church.

Would you kindly get back to me as soon as possible about this, if I do not hear back from you, I will have to assume that you no longer want your grant or the compensation for the deceased womans family and they will be cancelled!

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have got a reply from the fetish lad at last, seems he was arrested because of me not paying the compensation to the deceased womans family, he was only recently released from being locked up again Rolling Eyes

Quote:

DEAR FATHER,

I WOULD START BY THANKING GOD THAT I WAS RELEASED TO MEET YOUR LAST MAIL.

BEFORE GOD AND MAN,I DIDN'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY MAIL UNTIL THIS MORNING 5TH SEPTEMBER. (strange then that you mailed me as a a couple of time in the last few days huh Rolling Eyes)

AS I SHOWED THE DECEASED FAMILY THE LAST MAIL YOU WROTE ME TURNING DOWN THE PLEA OF �1000,A LITTLE BRAWL INSUED WHICH MADE THEM TO LOCK ME UP IN LIEU OF THEIR SISTER'S DEATH.

I WAS RELEASED ON SATURDAY EVENING AND WAS ASKED TO REPORT TO THE STATION YESTERDAT BEING MONDAY.I COULDN'T CHECK MY MAIL YESTERDAY UNTIL THIS MORNING.

BUT FATHER,IF MAY ASK,CAN'T THERE BE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO ASSURE THESE PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL BE COMPENSATED?

LEST I FORGET,IS THE BANNER TOO LATE TO BE MADE NOW? (no it's not too late, I have given you more time, crafty git, that's why you never replied earlier about the banner so you wouldn't have to make it) BUT FATHER,IF I HAVE TO SWEAR,I DO NOT HAVE FINANCES TO CARRY OUT THAT NOW,MY GROUP ARE WAITING FOR YOUR PROMISES AND I KNOW FATHER THAT IF YOU CAN HAVE MERCY ON US AND YOU LIAISE WITH YOUR BISHOP,HE CAN DO SOMETHING DESPITE THE TRAGEDY THAT BURNT OUR CHURCH.

ALWAYS REMAIN BLESSED IN THE LORD

YOURS OBIDIENTLY AND EVER LOYAL

BROTHER DONALD

I have replied to him:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I am happy to hear that you have been released, if you had shown my email to the deceased womans family, it states that their compensation will eventually be paid, but things are very difficult because of the recent fire we had, surely they can understand that? They can't be that unreasonable can they, they will get their money, only it will be a bit later in coming.

If you send me the email address of the deceased womans family, I will personally email them about the compensation payment and why it is delayed.

Please inform them again that once we start getting sponsors and reach our target for rebuilding my church, then they will be paid in full, you will also receive your full grant at that time!

With regards to the banner I have asked you to make for , I have just had a chat with one of their band members on Yahoo messenger, and I have told them about the problems you are having in Africa, he told me that to help you out, they "will definitly" use your banner as an image for the CD's and album covers, you will earn a lot of royalties when that happens, as you know from my previous email, they were about to sign a major record deal, that record deal has now been signed, so you will be looking at making tens of thousands of dollars when they use the banner you make for them, of course, you have to make the banner first for them to be able to do that.

The band are releasing their new album on September 16th, so that gives you 11 days in which to make it, although obviously, they need the banner made as soon as possible so that it is ready for printing on CD and album covers before the 16th, please let me know that you can do it by that date, otherwise I will have to cancel your grant and the compensation payments.

I can not see that it will cost you much to make the banner, all you need is a large white sheet, some paint and some stencils, most people have a large spare white bed sheet in their homes, most people have tins of paint stored away from when they last redecorated their home, all you will need is a stencil to do the lettering, how can it be so difficult or expensive to make the banner for them, especially as with very little outlay, you will be making thousands of dollars from the use of the banner.

If you can't make the banner, we will be losing out on a lot of money, firstly, my church will not get the �70,000 donation from the band, which means it will take longer to reach out target and will take longer for you to get your grant and the compensation payment, plus you will not earn the royalties from their CD and album sales for using the banner on their covers, so it is very important that you help yourself by making the banner as soon as possible!

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is going to make the banner (under protest) Laughing happy crowd jump_4_joy:

Quote:
Subject: IT IS UNFAIR

DEAR FATHER O'H,

I AM A HUMAN BEING AND VERY POOR,I AM NOT THE ONE TO PRODUCE OR PRINT THE BANNER BUT AN ARTIST WILL BE PAID.THE ONE I SENT TO YOU COST US 6,000 NAIRA OUR LOCAL CURRENCY WHICH IS ABOUT 24POUNDS,AND IF I AM TO SEND IT VIA COURIER,IT WILL COST ME ABOUT 65 POUNDS. REMEMBER THAT THIS WASN'T IN OUR AGREEMENT TO DO BANNERS FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

I AM NOT MONEY CONSCIOUS ON THEIR ROYALTIES AFTERWARDS BUT IF YOU INSIST ON USING THE CANCELLING OF MY GRANTS AND THE DECEASED COMPENSATION TO HOLD ME AT RANSOM,THEN I WILL DO THE BANNER BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THERE IS AN ALMIGHTY GOD THAT IS WATCHING US. SHOULD I PASS THROUGH ALL THESE WITHOUT GETTING THE GRANT IN THE END,REMEMBER THAT ALL THE MAILS AND TRANSACTIONS ARE DOCUMENTED AND THE WHOLE CHRISTIAN WORLD WILL SEE AND HEAR IT. (I love having them by the short and curlies Laughing)

LET ME HAVE THE MANUSCRIPT ON WHAT TO WRITE AND HOW TO MAKE THIS SECOND BANNER AS WELL AS THE ADDRESS TO SEND IT.

REMAIN BLESSED

DONALD

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
REMEMBER THAT ALL THE MAILS AND TRANSACTIONS ARE DOCUMENTED AND THE WHOLE CHRISTIAN WORLD WILL SEE AND HEAR IT.

Well, maybe not the "whole christian world", but we sure are getting a kick out it.

Your mugu is about to become very famous.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent laddy a reply:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I am sorry to hear that you feel it is unfair, but please be rest assured that providing you make a nice banner for the band, your grant and compensation payments will be paid to you in full, you really deserve it for all of your work.

I have had some very good news today,

With regards to the banner you are making for , please make sure you use large letters and bright coloured ink like on the banner you made before, here is the exact text to use:

Please make the banner as quickly as possible as we don't have much time now, I will be chatting with one of the band members on Yahoo messenger either tonight or tomorrow, and I will get the address of where they want the banner sent to as they are currently touring the states playing live gigs in different places.

Blessings,

Father O'H

shay_mon'me
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great SP! that banner is awesome, well done. looking foward to seeing the next one Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP Great work on this guy! He has the patience of a saint.
Quote:
SHOULD I PASS THROUGH ALL THESE WITHOUT GETTING THE GRANT IN THE END

I wonder if he's talking about hoops? hehehe Laughing
And the talk of being held for ransom cracked me right up! LMAO
LOL_sign

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
madpoet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This Is The HolyGroup Christian Club...

This is a bit late coming, but can you imagine how much time and care this lad must have taken to ensure that every word in that e-mail was capitalized?

I giving you the lawyer's contact needs you to call him often and make all necessary arrangement to get my money
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short mail from the lad asking me to text him the address to send the banner Rolling Eyes, he is just desperate to get my phone number:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

LET ME GET THE ADDRESS TO WHERE I WILL BE SENDING THE BANNER.

PLEASE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SEND IT VIA SMS TO MY PHONE BECAUSE I DO NOT INTEND CHECKING MY MAIL AGAIN TODAY. MY NUMBER IS 234-803-77xxxxx.

BEST WISHES FROM

BROTHER DONALD

If I wanted to send him a text message from my mobile phone, what number do I send the text to from the UK, to his complete number 234-803-77xxxxx, or do I add any other digits?

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You prefix with a "+", which you usually get by holding down zero.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Thud, wasn't sure about that.

Just sent the lad the address for sending the banner:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I could not send you the address for sending the banner to before today, as I said in my previous email, I would either be chatting with the band member on Yahoo messenger Wednesday or Thursday, unfortunaltely he was very busy with their latest gig and I have only just had the chance the chance to chat with him on messenger this morning.

The is his name and address to send the banner to in the US:

George Dxxxx
xxxx Cxxxxx Drive, Suite #xxx
Kxxxxxx Falls, OR xxxxx

Please email me a photo of the banner being held up when you have finished it, I am much obliged to you for all your hard work!

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has sent me a photo of the new banner, and also sent a FedEx receipt showing it has been sent to the US of A Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

ATTACHED HEREWITH IS THE BANNER AS WELL AS A COPY
OF THE FEDEX COURIER.

REGARDS

DONALD

I have crossed out the tracking number and certain delivery details for obvious reasone, I just checked the tracking number, biut there is no result for it, hmmmm, can't see that he would not have sent it really after going to the trouble of making it, maybe the number is not on the system yet, maybe as it's only a small package it isn't actually trackable, i don't know.

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up clapping

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic