SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone Batch His Car- UPDATE Saturday!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shelia Blyge and I have been working with this guy for some time now. He has done a fantastic project for us- and he is getting everything that he deserves. He is located in Lagos right now, but for reasons best known to Sheila and me, we had to transfer the money to Abuja. Well, the preferred method of transfer did not work, which is quite a shame. These transfers can get mixed up all of the time. Not our fault!

Quote:
Chris,
I am very very disappointed and angry the way things are going. This morning as m I was arranging to fly to Abuja to go and collect the money you claim you wire, on my way the airport somebody batch my car on the process of fixing the car I miss my flight and I had to wait for 10AM flight, on getting to ZENITH BANK AT PLOT 2883 ALGERIA STREET ZONE 3 ABUJA, another greatest disappointed. They told me that they don't know anything about that transaction, I told them every about the transaction but they said that they don't do such transaction.

Be informed that as I insisted with the Bank official that I was directed to come to this Branch to receive my payment, the Bankers call the police for me that I want to defraud them. In fact, I was don founded in the Bank today to the point that I regretted for doing this job for you.
I was ashamed of myself when they ask me to call the person that do the wire and I could not reach you on phone, you see the reason I was telling you to get a phone that I can reach you at anytime. Because of this project my business has been suffering for the past three month now. Because of this project I was disgrace and humiliated today. Because of this project, my Because of this project car was batched I am confuse.

I ask you to wire my money to the account I gave you in standard chartered Bank Ikeja but which will be more convinent for me to receive but I don't know the reason you have decided to be stressing me by sending the money through MoneyGram Secure Transfer service, This secure service don't work in Nigeria.

Chris, I did a very nice job for you but you are paying me with stress, do you think I will be happy to continue this relationship with you?????????? I hate insult and stress in my life, I am a very straight forward person and I always stand by my ward. Honestly Chris you are going to pay me for assault and deformation of character I receive from the Bank.

With regards to my full payment:
SEE BELOW THE PAYMENT I WAS SURPOSE TO RECEIVE:

1. RENTED ANIMAL-------------------- $2,200.00
2. RELOCATION FEE-------------------- $2,400.00
3. TWO CAMERA $850.00 X 2 = --- $1700.00
4. MODEL 1 TO 12 = $12,000.00
5. PRINTING AND MALING OF PICTURE$1,000.00
6. MY FEE IS------------------ $55,000.00

TOTAL =$74,300.00

Chris the above figure is what I suppose to received but you wired $67,321.51 .Please, I want you to cross check very well this time around and go and wire the =$74,300.00 the below account :
BANK: Standard Chartered bank
BANK ADDRESS: 30 Aromire Street off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja-Lagos.
ACCOUNT NAME: CHRIST ISIOMA OBIKORU
ACCOUNT no: 8750150079000
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: Basic wears collection, 81, Allen Avenue Street
Ikeja Lagos

Note that I will no longer accept payment through MoneyGram Secure Transfer�, If you want to pay me ,wire the money via the above account number and send me the remittance information.

If I may ask,why are you not calling me on phone again?
I want you to scan and send to me via email attachment the payment slip as soon as you do the wire so that I will present to my friend to receive my payment.
Call me as soon as you received this mail.
Mr. Wealth
+234 17757xxx or +23480571xxx

By the way� the animal he rented was a goat.

If anyone would like to make a nice call to him, please let me know. I can tell you the details of the transfer and we might put him at ease!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds interesting.

When are you going to do him for trying to scam you?

How many goats could you buy for $2200? Hundreds I bet.

pony pony
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him if his name is Mr. Wealth, why is he whining about not getting $73,000, surely he can manage for a few days without it!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to him, just one goat for $2,200. And it was a rented goat- he didn�t even get to keep it. T�was a fine goat though.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is most excellent. I bet he batched his car driving to Abuja and never made it to the airport. He must have batched the goat and lost his deposit on it to incur a $2,200 dollar fee. Great job and hats off to you two for another successful use of MoneyGram Secure Transfer.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

agitated bad driver wrote:
assault and deformation of character I receive from the Bank.

Tch. Those modern day Bank managers.
Thoroughly ruthless lot.

He's well steamed up... excellent bit of lad batching Laughing Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Note that I will no longer accept payment through MoneyGram Secure Transfer�,

I can't believe he actually put the "tm" in. Your mugu may be a thief, but he does honor trademarks. You've gotta respect that.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but I don't know the reason you have decided to be stressing me by sending the money through MoneyGram Secure Transfer service, This secure service don't work in Nigeria.

Of course not, which is why he need to go to Ghana to pick up the money! Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping Sheila would be chiming in on this, but I suppose work is probably holding her up from her REAL purpose in life, baiting.

The guy might be a scammer, but he is definitely not into ripping people off of trademarked ideas. That�s just plain wrong!

As far as flying to Abuja- I actually do think he flew. This guy seems to drive a Benz, so me thinks he is (was) doing well in the 419 game. He is actually better dressed than your standard lad. And, contrary to the above email, his writing skills are quite eloquent. He speaks very well also. I think he just wrote that email while rather angry.
Laughing

Goat

Bugsey
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dam fine work JoJo-- you are a perspiration to us all---and stay away from my Luda!!! Laughing
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Great work!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I did a very nice job for you but you are paying me with stress

My fav line of the email. Yall get all the best lads Sad

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As him why he wants you to pay him in stress (the currency of Knoblvania)? If he wants you to pay in stress you'll have to locate a money dealer who is willing to make the conversion.
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'm chiming in! Sorry Jojo... I mean Boss... I'm mean, Oga...
(And, yes, some of us have to work at weekends!)

So... although with huge input from Jojo obviously... this is my first safari!!! Yay! Very Happy beers! Cheers, Jojo!

Poor, poor Mr. Wealth.

He's a clever one, which makes it all more rewarding when he finally falls - at the mo he still thinks he's part of our company, and is desperately wants this money, so there's a lot more mileage yet!!!

And the fact that there are, as we speak, a pile of electronic gifts for him which, he is about to find out in the next few minutes, are also stuck in Abuja in customs, and he'll have to go and pick them up!

Let's see if we can get him some frequent flyer miles!

Oh this is such fun clapping

Actually, even funnier with the goat thing - the receipt/invoice he sent for that was a badly doctored restaurant bill! Including waiter name, table number and the lot!!! Can't wait to post the whole lot when it's done, I hope everyone finds it as funny as we have!

@beaukumhawks... I always thought stress was the currency of my old job, so thanks for putting me right on that... sadly this guys so damned clever and savvy, (and extremely suspicious) we're just playing the whole thing as straight as possible. Which is hard when he just constantly takes the piss with his costings!
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should have sent the money in Abuja to the Oceanic Bank.

If you guys need a deposit slip well just let me know Laughing Laughing
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's showing remarkable restraint in the circumstances. Excellent work.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he has been the master of the understatement...

bearing in mind what he went through on Friday, this arrived...

Quote:
Dear ,

Why are you ignoring my mails and why have you decided to remain incommunicado at this time I need you most?

It's a bank holiday weekend! Does he think I work bank holiday weekends?! Confused
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could this be the first mugu in history to use the word "incommunicado" in a post?
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He uses it frequently. We only have to ignore him for a day or so, and we get a pleading 'why do you choose to remain incommunicado?' email.

Just in case you think he's too clever, he does vary the spelling occasionally! Laughing

As Jojo said earlier, this lad is very eloquent, both written and verbally. I think he's had a good education.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what exactly is getting your car "batched"?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you guys just gave him an even better education - old skool style Smile

Great work!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh. I just got a voicemail from him. Apparently he is �running out of patience with this transaction�. ME TOO!!!! So, since I have what I want, he can just leave me alone! I love it! He is so frustrated, it is beautiful.

Goat

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean39 wrote:
The guy might be a scammer, but he is definitely not into ripping people off of trademarked ideas. That�s just plain wrong!

I think he's simply a lazy git and copied that part from one of your emails. Did you ever use the ™ there?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah- I am sure that is what he did. I just thought it was funny to leave that in.

He is getting pretty upset as time goes on. It seems that things are not going his way and he wants to get things straight! He is up to about 2-3 voicemails a day now. It seems he is spending a fortune on international calls.

Goat

Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Wealth said:
Quote:
and I always stand by my ward.

Yeah, a psychiatric ward once you've finished with him! Laughing

Getting a mugu on board who undertakes massive, expensive, time-consuming tasks AND also wastes even more of his time typing in-depth explanatory emails to you is a double whammy. What more could you hope for? Great work!

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic