SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

**update** - 2000 mile safari and he is going to Ghana next

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly Callum, Sal is the pilot. But due to my poor flying skills, I was unable to make it.

I still have not confirmed whether or not he made it there. I checked my email this morning and I got no email from him. Hopefully he will send an email letting me know he has made it. I really thought he was going to make this trip, but I am not sure just yet.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is the chorus to a contemporary Christian Hymn by the Gaithers

God sent His son, they called Him Jesus
He came to love, heal, and forgive.
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives.
But greater still the calm assurance,
This child can face uncertain days because He lives.

Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

And then one day I'll cross the river,
I'll fight life's final war with pain.
And then as death gives way to victory,
I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know He lives.

Because He lives, All fear is gone!
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives!
Lyrics: William and Gloria Gaither

I have heard this song sung so sweetly by people of real faith. It sickens me to see what this scammer has done to it, I couldn't listen to the whole thing.

The whole Christian veneer that some of these people have while they steal a little old lady's last pension check... it turns my stomach. Part of me hopes that God has an especially hot portion of hell especially prepared for them.

Perhaps they will have to answer 419 emails for eternity on 1400 baud aol line?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He also sang me a nice 3+ minute version of Amazing Grace.

I have some good news! I just received a frantic voicemail from him wondering where we are! He is at the airport waiting, and we are not there apparently. He wants to know if we have already gone to a hotel. Heheheh! Looks like he made the trip after all- I thought he wouldn�t make this one!

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Safari Operator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

of course you're at the hotel - did he think you'd wait at the airport?!

this is the hotel back in maidiguru right?
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you went to the hotel in Kumasi and are waiting for him there!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes he is definatly there. I scanned his headers and the IP address is now showing that it is from Ghana.

I think that this is the last safari that we ever get this guy on. I am going to kill Alex now. I'll tell Kenny that the plane turned around to London because Alex went into convulsions and seisures.

That way Kenny will feel bad, and we will have a really good excuse for why we did not show up, so he cannot be mad at us. And hopefully, in a few weeks he will take on a photography job for one of my good friends.

Quote:
i got your message. i am in gahna already now but i had a little delay in togo because they said they would not open the border until 9am. that was a very bad arrangement at the togo government section so i got to ghana at about 10 am. since then i have been trying to cal you but i couldnt get through. i am really praying now that God should make me see you guys.
i leatnt that there was a flight from austin/europe so i guess you guys came with that aircraft. anyway, my phone cannot work here in ghana but i havebeen trying to locate you guys in ghana. i hope the journey was good for you all. please i dont know how to locate you. i learnt at the airport that the aircraft came around 5;15 am. pls try email me the details of where you guys are. my dad is very worried that i have not located you guys in ghan although;he is really praying and ibbelieve his prayer will work and we shall soon locate each other.
what you can do for me now is to reply me and let me know the details of where you guys are.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good� we had IP confirmation! Finally. The thing is- he thinks that we actually landed though. That is something to take note of� hmmmm.

Goat

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am really praying now that God should make me see you guys.

God is dead. Well, at least for this mugu he is.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote:
hello sal,
i sent you an email earlier about 2 hours ago. i dont know what is happening but ray tols me a sad news. anyway,if what he told me is true, pls tell him am sorry. God ses my heart. i am never in support of wishing someone a bad thing to happen to the person.once again, tell him am sorry and am saying sorry to you too.
sal you will do me a favor pls. i want to ask a question from you. is there anything i have done for you that you didnt like? pls let me know.and pls be sincere in answering this question.
pls send me money via western union.i need it urgently and i believe its something you can do for me.i prepared only for the one way trip because you said you would take care of our going back to nigeria. rightnow am stranded in ghana and i dont have money even to eat. i have been begging all around to make ends meet here and i dont kow anyone on ghana. pls help me out . i have found out that there is western union service here in ghana. you have been saying you would reinburse me of all i have spent on this issue. anyway, i need to go back to my country by tommorow because i am fed up of just walking around the street.
pls send the money by western union money transfer. am stil in ghana so you can make the receiver's country to be ghana. i will you could do it this evening so that i can cash it tommorow morning. i believe they operate 24 hours in london and us( i mean western union).
pls send it now. i need it badly to get out of this messa am facing in ghana.
you can make the receiver name to be rotimi bolaji onadaipe while you use yur name ans the sender;s name. they will give you a test question and answer.
just get every information needed to pick the money up and email it to me tommorow morning. sal, pls am begging you in the name of God, do me this great favor and let me leave this country. am sincere with you, i have nothing on me now and am just begging around for money to eat and live here because i dont know anyone here.
pls help me out by sending it this evening and i cash it tommorow.
sal,pls am beghing you

OOOPS!

Goat

maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely he could trade his cell phone for some meals! Twisted Evil

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have so many frantic emails from him that I will not post them all. But here is a fun one that I have replied to. Keep in mind that I have just informed him about my brother dying.

Kenny to me
Quote:
ray, are you joking or serious? Pls i find it hard to believe. Am sorry to say this.pls explaine to me whats really happening and how is happened.
Yo have really tried for me and my dad all these days and I am confused now and I don�t know what to do.pls try explaine whats happening to me.my dad will be unhappy to hear this sad news. Pls try to give me the details of what happened.
I need to know what happened.

my reply
Quote:
Are you a psychopath? Why the hell would I be joking about the death of my brother? You are fucking crazy. This is all your fault. Please stop emailing me, I don't care to ever speak to you again.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Lad.... Stuck in Ghana with no food/Money/Shelter.... .Maybe he could revert to eating rats from the gutters....

Nice job boys... cant wait to see the response to that last one... lol

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
DarnSnatcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great job, but i doubht tha tthey are stuck 1 dollar buys lots of stuff in nigeria
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ wtf?

i'd say they'd be skeletons by now... like this thread...

in the words of the living end (slightly modified) Mods, roll on, roll on

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy, my first locked thread. Do I get an icon for that?

pony pony Mortar x10
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Snatcher.....please don't necro threads.

The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves for continuing the necro Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic