SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu's Ark

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My order:

Quote:
Greetings kind sir,
I have been informed that you deal in exotic and rare animal species? I am wishing to purchase 50 ice snakes for my ice breeding project. I understand that they are most expensive and rare so please quote me a price for the 50 specimens plus shipping to Alaska? Thank you for your time.

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as they don't upset my Polar Cow, sensitive things you know.

Shall send Johnny Morris to inspect the goods.

devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont worry, ice snakes are small and non-venomous. Your polar cows will have to grow some backbone.

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes, two giant green anacondas please.

The really scary thing is, you can find those online.

There's a reptile board where you can browse and purchase snakes. These are snakes from actual dealers, and not snakes that are 100% risky free.

I saw a 9 foot king cobra for sale. Asking price wsa $800 USD. They had a picture of it too. Big old sucker.

In other words, I do believe that your anaconda order can be filled.
XXCoder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll order some Homo Sapiens. I always wanted some of those.

Also I wanted one of those.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idea

Wouldn't it make more sense to tell the exact number of animals instead of telling how much they weigh?

oh I crack myself up

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well so far I have not got a reply for my order. Has anybody else.

I have the money to buy my enddangered species
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just asked for a jabberwocky,

maybe i'll get 419 weasel all gift wrapped and delivered Razz

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Seth Ruyoo
Not quite a Newb

Location: Australia. Just turn left after the Kookaburra tree and head straight down to Koala Terrace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
Well so far I have not got a reply for my order. Has anybody else.

Nope, still waiting here aswell.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Think I will very well order a blue whale, as he has got everything Razz!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply on my request for a shark. YESSSS!!!! He has a shark for me, and he can ship it fedex. SCORE!!!

I asked him how he could ship a live shark fedex. How could he keep the shark from eating the fedex guy? I'm waiting on an answer.

I seriously doubt there will be any trophy involved in this one, however the thought of receiving a great white shark via fedex (and keeping said shark in my swimming pool) continues to provide me amusement.
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No trophy? Surely he can send you a photograph of it? Preferably one with with your lad holding it just to show how child friendly it is. Evil or Very Mad

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really doubt anything will come of this, as the lad appears to be extremely lazy. I asked two questions in my initial response (how long have you been in the shark business, and how do you ship the shark), and all I got back was "send money wu, send money wu, ship fedex, send money wu." Yeah, he's still on script, but it's a really lazy script.

I really hope I can keep this one around for a while, as just the thought of someone shipping me a great white shark to keep in my swimming pool brings a large smile to my face.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it back. Maybe this lad isn't so lazy. Here's the response I got just a few minutes ago:

Quote:
it can not eat the box, they are send by the sea boat, if you have to get it from your sea port in your country ,
if you have to send the money to western union money transfere, how can i get the money ,
i can send all the infromation from the bank and the fedex, if you have send the money

The shark cannot eat the box. That is nice to know. I seem to be confused though. I thought it was being sent fedex, but now it looks like it is being sent via sea boat. What in the hell is fedex's role in all of this? Plus, my character is in Nevada. How in the world am I going to get the shark from the sea port to my swimming pool in Nevada?

This one appears to be very very stupid.
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nevada? I got Israel, unless i got it wrong? Rolling Eyes

Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beakumhawks wrote:
I thought it was being sent fedex, but now it looks like it is being sent via sea boat. What in the hell is fedex's role in all of this?

You obviously don't live in a coastal region, or you'd have seen the FedEx sea boats plying the coastlines of the world on a daily basis, delivering sharks to a needy world.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, yes. I forgot that it was fedex who developed the "shark proof box."

I just did a major slap on the lad for requesting funds so early in our purchasing process. I also sent him a list of questions that I had. These included "what do sharks eat", "I feed my puppy something called 'puppy chow.' Is there a food called 'shark chow', and if so, could I purchase that from him.", "what is the name of the shark" and so forth.

I also requested three letters of reference from people that he has sold sharks to in the past.

I have no idea where this one will lead, Yeah, I know, when you go into a bait you're supposed to have a goal in mind, but right now I'm having too much fun exchanging emails with a guy who is trying to make me believe that he is going to sell me a pet Great White Shark. If I can waste his time with trips to Western Union I'll be happy.

I do want a photo of my shark though.
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet he has my ice snakes in stock! I hope they don't melt during shipping.

Quote:
thank you for your email ,the cost 50 ice snakes is 990 pounds,
the cost 50 specimens 990pounds, i can send it through dhl via , the cost plus shipping 300pounds, you can get your package
from the dhl via , if you have to send the money to western union money transfere,
how can i collect the money from there , i can send goods to dhl via, you can get it from there

@beakums
You are very correct that anacondas can be purchased online. GIANT anacondas are another thing as they weigh 300 pounds or more full grown.

Canada
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that he's having a bit of trouble finding my Polar Cows Sad

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it only took the MUGU two days to respond.

The prices are not that bad

Quote:
thank you for your email , the cost for Komodo dragon 1 male cost 1,200pounds
Komodo dragon, 1 female cost 990 pounds,and albino alligators cost 990 pounds
plus shipping, by the fedex via , if you have to send the money to western union money transfere, how can i collect the money , that you can get the goods from the fedex via,
phone number 2348035376235

I'll see how much ferrets are going for. They are about $100.00 dollars in Arizona. Lets see what kind of a crook he is and the price he will give me.
Seth Ruyoo
Not quite a Newb

Location: Australia. Just turn left after the Kookaburra tree and head straight down to Koala Terrace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got mine back today:

Quote:
than you for your email , i can send it to fedex via , if you have to send the money to western union money transfer,
how can i collect the money ,
1 Bristish Grass Snake cost 750pounds
1 Orb Web Spider cost 850pounds
1 Emperor Scorpion. cost 990 pound

Looks like he might have been distracted by the vicious nasty snake in his haste, he has forgotten his phone number, and the correct order for the words.

Last edited by Seth Ruyoo on Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Text

There are no Polar cows.

You should ask for Antartic Cows. Resend your order
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's quite expensive on his emperor scorpions. You can buy them in pet stores for around 20 USD (really!).

Man, if I don't get my shark because of you knuckleheads I'm really going to be pissed off. You guys are going to have him chasing after Ice Snakes and Polar Cows, and he's going to forget about my shark.

I WANT MY GREAT WHITE SHARK! I've already added extra chlorine to my swimming pool in anticipation of my new pet.
madpoet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm inquiring about centaurs. I could use them for breeding purposes... start up a little farm as a side business...

I giving you the lawyer's contact needs you to call him often and make all necessary arrangement to get my money
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@beakum

Dont forget the salt!

And take a look at my post that started the Snakes on a Plane thread in General if you want to see a big snake Wink

Canada
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic