SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meet Hunesty,is it really love, or just a good rogerin???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doomsdaydonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Pretty new, first pot, here goes, I met Hunesty and thought something was a fishy so I amuzed and asked about and found u guys� HI.. I like u already� here is the correspondence between ma self and the scam � ma responses are not recorded howeva I shall try comment between the stars ****** Wink

Mail 1

Hello Dearest,
How are you today My name is HUNESTY
eseh from Ivory Coast in West Africa.

Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal
as a result of the civil war going on in my country.
I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall.
My father Dr jude eseh was the personal advicer to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our
house one early morning and killed him alondside with
my mother.
It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.
Please I will like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing
presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next
mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply.
Your Love hunesty

I said things like, really� shame� can I help!!!

Mail 2
Hello Dearest,
I am more than happy to read your mail to day.
How are you today?
i believe you are doing fine!
Mine is a little bit cool today over here in Dakar Senegal.
Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Kain Kabahka who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women
The Pastors Tel number is (+xxxx xxxx xxxxx ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7M(Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in
love hunesty

Found this a bit siff so to speak but went along� oooh that�s terrible� fogave her cause she has nice milky jugs and of coarse tried 2 establish a common belief� God� wud she still b going on about it if she new I was an agnostic?

Mail 3

My darling
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are puting to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace)

I will be waiting for your call tomorrow by 3pm my time at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number
((+xxx xxx xxx xxx) thank God for the life of Rev Ken Kamaga the
pastor of the church located in the camp where i recieve and send emails to you. He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees. When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to
talk with you about what i am going through here.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,
RABO BANK OF LONDON
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR LEED H@NSON.
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +44--xxx xxx xxx
FAX NUMBER +44 xxx xxx xxxxx xxx
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assiat me in the transfer due
to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law
governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address (tr@nsfer@[email protected])
Attentioned Mr Leed Hanson the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer
my 9.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which iam the next of kin afterwhich you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR OLIVER KONEH
AMOUNT 9.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS HUNESTY KONEH.
ACCOUNT NUMBER xxx xxxx
God bless you as you do this today,

YOURS LOVELY HUNESTY

I was getting bored so asked her that b4 I do anything 4 her that we establish if she enjoys anal or not! Its important 2 me so she shud know about it and ma little fetish� also mentioned the that I wanted at least 7 children..

Mail 4

HELLO MY SUNSHINE
MY LOVE MY HOPE YOUR WISH IS MY COMAND
JUST MAKE A REQEST I WILL OFFER IT YOUR HAPPINESS IS MY DIMAND
IF YOU ERE SINGLE AND MY PICTUER IS GOOD TO YOU I ESPECT YOURS
MY DARLING CAN WE GATE MARRY LATE ME KNOW IF YOU WILL MARRY ME.
AND SEND MAIL TO THE BANK TODAY AND LATE ME KNOW .
LOVE YOU YOURS
HUNY

She loves anal and will obey ma every command� desire� ooohh yea haa � a sexy slave with milky jugs and 9.7 mil.. wot more cud a guy ask 4� at this point I start mentioning ma house has a pet alligator and wud she mind it in the house cause its great 4 CRIMINALS�

Mail 5

HELLO DARLING HOW ERE YUO TODAY?
HOPE ALL IS WELL. IF YOU WISH TO KROWN MY AIFORTH AND WILL LIKE ME TO LIVE THIS PRISON CALLD REFUGEE CAMP TO LEAVE A KNOW LIFE WITH YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY PLZ SEND A MAIL TO THE BANK I HAVE DON MOST
OF THE ARENGMENT AND BECOUS OF MY REFUGEE SITUETION I WAS ADVICE TO LOOK FOR A PATIN ZER THAT WILL ASIST ME FOR THE TRANSFER
PLZ DARLING HELP ME OUT SEND MAIL TO THE BANK LOVE YOU
YOUR WIFE HUNESTY

I now have a wifey� cool ey! This is like a dream come true� wot 2 do wot 2 do, mail the bank of coarse� bware� robo bank does exist but the domain here is robobankLTD which is fictitious�

Mail 6

For your attention,
Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire
Transfer to write you in respect to your mail we recieved today.

Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss
Hunesty Koneh that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative
for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.
Late Dr Oliver Koneh is our late customer with substantial
amount(US$9,700,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the
next ofKin.
However before our bank will transact any bussiness concerning
thetransfer of the fund with you , we will like you to send the
followings:

1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds
to your bank account on her behalf.
This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which
she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Dr Oliver Koneh(Her deceased
father)comfirming the death.
3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr Oliver Koneh
by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our
interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer
of the fund is made.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer
officer for Mr.Leed Hanson on telephone number
0044-xxx xxx xxx xxxxx for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Jane Lewis.
(For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept.)

this is from the bank so I don�t give a shyte really

Mail 7

My darling,
How are you today?.
I believe you are well.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to
see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.
As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will
assist me to transfer my money to your position for a
better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer
of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to
start a new life.
I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe
with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer
of my money to your account.

I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my
money to your position.
Presently i have my late father death certificate and statement of
account with me here which i have given to this lawyer to send to
you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the power of
attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer
here in senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After reading your mail, i discussed it with Rev Ken Kamaga and he
gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Dickson Ali.
He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in
dakar senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and
email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his
services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you
transfer my 9.7 million dollars from RABO BANK OF LONDON to your
account on mybehalf due to my refugee status.

His contact informations are as follows,
Dr Dickson Ali E maill address(dickson@[email protected])

Office telephone number +xxxx x

MISS hunesty KONEAH
169 xxxx xxxx
DAKAR SENEGAL
MY ID NO IS xxxxx
God bless you as you contact him immediately,

Yours in love forever
hunesty

This is a bit tricky cause lawyer.com is ligit, am thinking of reporting the dude as he must b in their org and doing this shyte! Howeva I sent him a mail and he responded�

Mail 8

ATTENTION SIR,

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL TO MY CHAMBERS ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF
ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN
PROCCED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW
FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS(YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AS
YOU WANT IT TOAPPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY).

SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ACERTAIN THE COST
OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES
VALID.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS
BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

YOURS IN SERVICE,

B@RRISTER DICKSON @LI

+xxx xxx xxx

Am in the process of givin him ma details� might include the alligators as well �

Thank u 4 a wonderful site and take care�.

Always remember u guys r doing a great job� protectin stupid people is a full time one at that�[/img]

Last edited by doomsdaydonkey on Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is a bit tricky cause lawyer.com is ligit, am thinking of reporting the dude as he must b in their org and doing this shyte! Howeva I sent him a mail and he responded

I could be wrong here, but "lawyer.com" doesn't mean squat. Any schlub can get an email address with "lawyer.com" or "accountant.com" or something that looks all official and hoitie-toitie.
doomsdaydonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi ya!

checked out lawyers.com and u r 100% righ mate, thank u in advance... still sendin the info through today, i think the lawyer mentioned somethin about a fee or hint of it...

lets c
doomsdaydonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there,

replied 2 the lawyer

Hi,

Here are ma details:

Name: @ndrew Gr@eme Smith
ID: xxx xxx xxx xxxxx
Resident: xxx xxx
Address: 65 xxxx Rd, xxxxx
Postal:xxx xxxx

P.O. Box xxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

Please let me know if there is anything i can do 4 Hunesty, we are 2 be married!

Last edited by doomsdaydonkey on Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
doomsdaydonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail 8

Attention Sir,

Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney for you and your partner Miss Hunesty Koneh .
Your partner Miss Hunesty was in my office with Rev Ken Kamaga to discuss about the issuing to you an authorisation letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from RABO BANK OF LONDON to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my enquries from the bank and high court,I understand from the bank that there are three documents required by them before the transfer of the money to you.

1.A copy of Death certificate of Dr Oliver Koneh.
2.A copy of His Statement of account.(WHICH I HAVE ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL).
It is now remaining one document.
Which is power of attorney which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

From my enquiries, it will cost the sum of 580 us dollars for authentication of the power of atto r ney at the high court before it becomes valid and 400 us dollars for notary stamping at the notary republic My legal processing fee of 200 us dollars total (1180 us dollars)

To speedy the process you are to send these money to me today through western union money transfer
system.(which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively.
You are to send the 1180 us dollars with my name Barrister Dickson @li

Barrister Dickson @li
18 xxx xxxxxxDakar Senegal

Send or call me for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my chambers collect the money from western union local office here.

Yours sincerely in service,
Dr Dickson @li
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)

No xx xxxxxx xxx (2nd-floor)
Dakar,Senegal.
Office tel(+xxx xxx xxx xxxx)

so this dick head thinks I'm going to give him over a thousand dollars... wota laugh... how can i mess these guys around a bit more?

Last edited by doomsdaydonkey on Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
doomsdaydonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied, after much thought on the situation... a twist in the tail

Hi Mr @li,

I would like to propose that you receive double your fee for your procedure. I believe that your good will in Gods name has helped many many people and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Please note that I would beg your patience in receiving your payment until the 9.7 mill is in my account. I am sure Hunesty and myself will be most greatful and show our appreciation for you kindness in a monetary format.

Kind Regards
@ndrew.

Last edited by doomsdaydonkey on Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
BluesMan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where's the picture
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll beat the others to the punch:

Hide the personal details you are posting. Yeah, they are fake (they are fake, right?), but you don't want the lad to do a google and find stuff (like this thread).

Your barrister information should have looked something like the following:

Barrister D1cks0n @li
xxxxxxxxx

Your name should have looked something like the following:

Name: @ndrew Gr@3me Sm1th
ID: xxx xxx xxxx xxx

I'm not Nurse Nasty, but you've given waaaaaay too much information in your posts. I would recommend reading the board carefully, editing your existing posts, and signing up for a mentor.

These are nasty dudes and dudettes you are dealing with. You don't want to leave any trail for them to track you down.
doomsdaydonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,

thank u 4 the advice, post is edited and reading the board... will request a super babette mentor a.s.a.p.

the lawyer dude did not respond, guess that there aint much of a come back 4 pay u later wen the cash is with me, using god an all that stuff *sigh* such is life but will get the pics up a.s.a.p.

take care
DDD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic