SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

**update** - 2000 mile safari and he is going to Ghana next

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KeyserSoze wrote:
there, I changed the caps lock format. you wusses Smile

Great...now could you summarize it? Sort of like Clift Notes...call em Lad Notes Wink

All kidding aside, it looks like your lad doesnt even have to give you those scanned receipts although it wouldnt hurt. His story is quite detailed.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man- I feel bad for not showing up. It is so sad that the road was full of gallops- I am still waiting to hear what those are.

He definitely has a detailed story of his itinerary. I like that in a lad. He remembers names and times. I wish all lads were this detailed.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, I like the details also, they make me feel all tingly inside. I just hope that he did not make them up, because I can use those details in the future if I manage to get another lad to make this trip.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here are the receipts that he saved for the expenses during his trip. Some are bus receipts, and others are internet cafe receipts

http://members.419eater.com/~keysersoze/scannedreceipts.JPG

Quote:
HI TRANSPORTER, HERE I THE SCANNED RECEIPTS FOR MY FARE TO MADUGURI. SOME OF THE RECEIPTS ARE NOT VERY CLEAR WHILE SOME WERE NOT GIVEN TO ME BECAUSE HERE IN NIGERIA, ITS NOT EVERY VEHICLE THAT ISSUES RECEIPTS TO PASSANGERS. BUT I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER.

AS IT IS, THE ONE IN RED COLOR IS THE ONE BE ENTEREED FROM MADUGURI TO OUS CITY.THE ONE IN GREEN COLOR WAS THE RECEIPT OF THE FIRST VEHICLE I ENTERED FROM MY CITY(IBADAN) TO ABUJA.IN MY CITY IN IBADAN THERE IS NO STRAIGHT VEHICLE TO YOLA SO ONE NEEDS TO FIRST GET TO ABUJA.

THE ONE IN BLACK IN WHICH YOU HAVE ADEWALE LTD IS THE ONE WE ENTERED FROM ABUJA TO YOLA.

THE OTHER ONE IN WHICH YOU HAVE ATIS VENTURE IS JUST THE RECEIPT OF THE ONE HOUR TIME TICKET I BOUGHT IN THE CYBER CAFE IN YOLA. I ALSO BOUGHT ANOTHER TICKET AT THE CYBER CAFE IN MADUGURI BUT I LOST THAT TICKET.

THE NEXT ONE DOWN IS THE PASS THEY LATTER GAVE TO US IN ABUJA.THEN THERE IS ANOTHER SMALL PAPER WHICH IS THE LAST PAPER,THATS FOR ANOTHER CYBER CAFE IN MADUGURI. ALSO BROWSED THE INTERNET THERE FOR ABOUT TWO HOURS.

SAL, SOME OTHER VEHICLES DIDNT GIVE US RECEIPTS.
I CAN CALCULATE THE COST IF YOU WANT ME TO.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Travel by "Luxrious Night Unit" Laughing

And I must say that I absolutely lurv the yellow stick tape Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, looks to me like they were on vacation with all the "luxury" receipts.

Great safari! clapping clapping clapping

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a bit dissapointed that he took a bus tour. He made it seem like he had rented a bus, or maybe like he knew somebody who already had one. He didn't say anything about buying commercial bus tickets.

btw
nowhere on that ticket does it mention passing "through hell".

pony pony Mortar x10
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like he wiped his ass on the receipts? maybe he got caught short?

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Noob Question:
Don't you want to slam him while he is 23 hours from home so that He steams in it the whole way home?

I'm guessing You have more torture for him. Interesting thing about the mind, since he has invested soooo much in the belief that you are actually there, he probably could be twisted farther than befre the safari.
shakira
Apprentice Fence Mender

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my may be going on a little trip... But he hasent told me what city hes in, Im going to hopw its not Port Harcourt, Nigeria because thats where Im picking to fly to.

edit: I just realized Im a master baiter.
DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE NEXT ONE DOWN IS THE PASS THEY LATTER GAVE TO US IN ABUJA.THEN THERE IS ANOTHER SMALL PAPER WHICH IS THE LAST PAPER,THATS FOR ANOTHER CYBER CAFE IN MADUGURI. ALSO BROWSED THE INTERNET THERE FOR ABOUT TWO HOURS.

So why did he waste 2 hours browsing the internet ? Surely this is a disgusting waste of time which he could have spent travelling ?

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was emailing me every 5 minutes. I had 10 emails from him.

The reason we did not burn him was because I have a feeling that he will be meeting us in Ghana next week. Now that he has seen all of Nigeria, I would like him to see some of Accra too. But don�t worry- I told him just to buy a one way ticket there. I will take care of the rest when we get there. Twisted Evil

Hopefully I can shake this reputation of being unreliable by actually meeting him there in Ghana. I have had a bad couple of runs where I haven�t been able to make it.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there is no way that we are going to "slam" or burn this guy. I plan to stay friends with him for a long time. I have a friend in the photography business who might be interested in buying some pictures of Nigeria when all of this safari business is over. Twisted Evil

currently I am working on getting a few more small trophies while jojo packs his bags for Ghana. Stay tuned for some mugu acapella coming soon.

pony pony Mortar x10
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

don't miss the picture that he just sent me. he has also promised to sing me the song "unfailingly tommorow".

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=698297#698297

pony pony Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some good news just in�

He has agreed to meet me in Accra, Ghana at 3AM Monday morning. This should be fun. I made sure to emphasize that he need not bring any or much money, because I will be taking care of everything when I get there. I told him I feared for his safety and I didn�t want him walking around with much money.

So- I should have an update by Monday morning!

Goat

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SaaaaaaaWeet!

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sang this lovely song to ensure we we would not be fearful.

http://members.419eater.com/~keysersoze/kenny_song_2_transporter.WAV

You had better show up this time jojo!

pony pony Mortar x10
Safari Operator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted.

you've just inspired me Smile anyone want to do an Idol bait? just get 'em to leave their singing auditions on a k7 voicemail message and we'll get back to them Smile
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^a lot of baiters have done similar modalities to what you are talking about.

One time I sent out a mass message asking lads to call my boss and leave him a flattering viocemail, and I gave them examples of things to say. The only lad who actually did it turned out to be a real trophy machine.

pony pony Mortar x10
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone has to post the lyrics to the song he was singing! Laughing

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a treasure this lad is! Lads like him need to be cherished.

Once they've had their guts ripped out! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean39 wrote:
Man- I feel bad for not showing up. It is so sad that the road was full of gallops- I am still waiting to hear what those are.

Confucius say....... "Better a Road full of Gallops then a Case of the TROTS"

Good job JoJo... Keep em moving!!!

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reciept for Cliff Richards "were all going on a summer holiday" remix CD then. Laughing

Nice. Very Happy

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kenny just emailed me and told me that he is on the way to Ghana. I think he is bullshitting me, since his headers reveal that he is using the same IP address that he alsways uses (aside from when he emailed me from maiduguri). I tried to call his cell phone but it is not available.

what should I do now?

Quote:
X-Gmail-Received: e430c396203f068d58d5a8e6f9fc2fc8b92c6c8c
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxgmail.com
Received: by 10.70.122.11 with SMTP id u11cs582390wxc;
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:42:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.38.19 with SMTP id l19mr6685529wxl;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web35915.mail.mud.yahoo.com (web35915.mail.mud.yahoo.com [66.163.179.199])
by mx.gmail.com with SMTP id h16si4743688wxd.2006.08.26.12.42.09;
Received-SPF: pass (gmail.com: domain of [email protected] designates 66.163.179.199 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 99939 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Aug 2006 19:42:09 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [81.199.51.179] by web35915.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:42:09 PDT
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:42:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: DID YOU GET THE OTHER SONG I SENT AROUND 3-4PM YESTERDAY?
To: Duke Igthorn <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1753269238-1156621329=:97368"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

--0-1753269238-1156621329=:97368
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

i got your message

.am happy you got the other song.i understand you and i agree with you. we wont try to arrest the guy again since you said you have appologised on his behalf.thats over. i have not booked the flight already.

i have to let you know that i am very close to Ghana now.i have already left my city because when i got to the office where i was supposed to book the flight they said it was late so i have to go there by road and thats why i have already left now.I know Togo very well, which is a small town before Ghana.I will be in Ghana by 4pm tomorow and i will have to sleep in the hotel to wait for them there. i wish i could know there flight number.i aready have an idea of the time they will arrive(3am on monday) i hope this is stil the same time they want to land.

As for me, i have everything already set and am 100% sure i wil be in Ghana by 4pm tommorow. i will not want to wait for them too long so that it wont be like that of yola and maduguri. i will surely be there by 4pm tommorow. i have already left my city.pls explaine to raymond that its sure i will be in ghana by 4pm tommorow. is there plan to arrive for monday 3am stil solid?

I ASKED YOU A QUESTION YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED.WILL SAL FLY THE PLANE FROM LONDON TO ACCRA?

pony pony Mortar x10
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KeyserSoze wrote:
I ASKED YOU A QUESTION YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED.WILL SAL FLY THE PLANE FROM LONDON TO ACCRA?

No.

The pilot will.

(Dumb mugu!)

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Last edited by callum on Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic