SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mike Eze's Mum Wants Him Dead

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Characters (so far)

Chaplain Shane Tuffer (me)
Mike Eze (mugu)
Barrister John Edwards (mugu possibly oga?)

Images of the crap he sends me available soon. Unable to upload to photobucket at the moment Confused

Still In progress...

Quote:

The Initial email

Mike Eze

Dear Friend ,

Good day to you,please forgive my indignation for contacting you via this media. But I have no option but to write you this mail. I know that my letter may seem strange, but I pray God that you give it a fair hearing and render your help.

My name is Mike Eze ,I just graduated from the Cavalry school of Theology where I went for my Pastoral Training. I�m in a kind of situation here and I need your help. My father was one of the generals who ruled with the late president for 38 years of active service, and also my father was a business man who happens to own some filling Stations in Togo. My father died in may 2005 in a bomb blast/explosion during the crisis after the death of the president.

Please view this crisis site:

(1)http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/may2005/togo-m11.shtml
(2)http://www.alertnet.org/thefacts/reliefresources/11199690040.htm

I am the only surviving heir to my father and sometime before the accident occurred he deposited a huge sum of money in my account worth $16million US dollars. My immediate problem right now is that of safety of my life, because of my Stepmother. My stepmother did not have any issue for my dad, and right now she has collected all of my father's property including the filling stations that he left for me because she was the Manager before he died. She recently found out of the money my father lodge in my name in trust for me and right now she want's me dead so she can have the money also.

This is the reason I�m writing you to help me to secure a foreign account where i can lodge this money without delay. My training in Bible school has made me to understand that all things worked together for good to those who love God and are called according to his purpose. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

On your reply indicate your telephone and fax numbers for oral discussion. If you will do it for me 30% of this fund will yours, as I will be coming over to your country as soon as this money get into your account, I want to come to your country to invest my money and your advise as regards investment plan is needed. After your reply I will send the deposited Certificate which my late father used to deposited this fund with the Bank. I will also send an attached copy my international passport as soon as you reply me.

I confidently await your urgent response through my alternate mail ***@yahoo.fr.

God Bless you and your family. Regards.
Mike Eze

Shane Tuffer

Dear Mike Eze

I am sorry to hear about your situation and I will very much like to help you.

My name is Shane Tuffer and I am native of the Solomon Islands. I am a chaplain by profession of the small but prosperous heavenly ghost parish. i believe that man should be charitable to his brother in order for the health and spirtual well being of our species to improve.

However because of recent riots in our country our hand has been forced to give help to those who truly believe what we believe and wish to further our cause, and nothing but forgiveness and prayers to those who wish to exploit our charity.

I would like to help you so please reply so that we may discuss matters further and hopefully we may be able to help you out of your dradful situation.

God be with you my son,

Shane Tuffer
Chaplain
Heavenly Ghost Parish
Solomon Islands

Mike Eze

Dear Shane Tuffer,

Thanks for your reply and willingness to help me.I believe God is going to bless you for your help towards mankind.It is God who has made it possible for you render help to me.
Yes like I told you before in my earlier mail my name is Mike Eze from Republic du Togo that since my father died my stepmother has been looking for a way to kill me because of this my money that my late father deposited with my name,I was advised by my late father's lawyer and the Bank Manager to look for some one that is Honest that will help me to Receive this my money into his account,that is my reason of contacting you.

My step mother did not have any issue for my dad,and she has collected all the landed properties except the one I am living right now which I have also ran away to save my life.

All I have right now is this money which was safely kept by my dad as an insurance because of the way my step mum has being behaving.I cannot not fight or make case with her because she has her way in society.She has tried several attempt on my life but the Almighty Lord has brought me through them all.

I was worried in my spirit as to how to go in search of that person that will help me since I do not have any relation abroad that can help me,this is when I came accross your profile from the directory and decided to email you and ask for your kind help.

I would want you to help me with an account where this money can be transferred into.Also your names and address including the receiving banking details. I want you to contact my late father's Attorney who is representing me with the contact information below and inform him of your intentions to help transfer my money out.

John Edwards (Esq)
John Edwards And Associate Chambers
Barristers and Solicitors of the Supreme
*** Address Here ***
Email: ***@consultant.com
Email; ***@yahoo.com
Phone; +228 ***

This is the bank contact also which I will like you to contact also to make further enquiries about my late fathers account...
STANBIC BANK LOME TOGO (fake bank I have reported to aa419)
Phone; +228 994 36 81
www.stanbicbank.be.cx

The Attorney will have to go to the Ministry of Justice to swear an affidavit for the change of name in the court of law so that the transfer will have all the necessary legal backings.

Attached are the following:
1.A copy of the Certificate of Deposit
2.My late father death registration certificate
3.A copy of my international passport

Which you will use to identify me when I come through the Airport. Please call the attorney phone number 228-994 88 46 so that you can talk more on this issue for more clarification.If we follow the Attorney Everything will be safe and done under the law.

I believe in God Almighty and count on him for my help.
God Bless you and your family.
Thank you.
Brother Mike eze

Shane Tuffer
Dear Mr Eze,

Thankyou very much for your swift response to my reply. I would like to thankyou for also sending proof of your identity as now my my mind can be laid to rest knowing that I am not dealing fraudsters. I will need time to discuss with my bretheren of The Heavenly Ghost Parish. so i ask that you please be patient while we take into account your situation and our own.

I also thankyou for providing us with contact information for your bank and lawyers and you can trust that they will be kept on record and confidential as will our dealings with you gentle sir.

At this stage I must notify you however that due to recent cyclones and storms in our area of the world we have been left without telephone access for quite sometime.

The Satellite dish we use to communicate via telephone was blown away. To add to our woes we have had to deploy some of my brothers to the next island to calm the villagers. As it happens they saw our satellite dish flying through the air during the time of the storm and were fearful that it was either an attack by UFO or by the Lord God, and as such have been in a hysteric state since.

This matter will take some time to resolve but rest assured my remaining brothers and I shall be applying all time we have to your situation as the Lord will allow us.

So as I have stated we have lost our satellite dish and so phone communication for the time beingwill unfortunately be impossible. It is only by the lord's blessing that we have internet access still as it is provided through a cable which runs under the sea towards Australia, and is thus unaffected by storms. It is truly God's blessing on us that we have been permitted this form of communication, else we would surely suffer from the isolation.

I will now continue to present your predicament as I have said to my available bretheren and you can e rest assured that we will determine a suitable course of action to assist you. In the meantime I will pray for you my son.

I thankyou for your patience and co-operation.

May God be with you

Your Friend
Shane Tuffer
Chaplain
Heavenly Ghost Parish
Solomon Islands

Mike Eze

Contact the attorney.
Thanks,
Mike
a bit rude but shane lets it slide

Shane Tuffer

Hello Mr John Edwards,

I am Shane Tuffer, Chaplain of the Heavenly Ghost Parish in the Solomon Islands. I was contacted by Mr Mike Eze some time ago now. I am sure he would have notified you that I would be contacting you in order to help him.

I am sorry first of all that I have taken so long to get in touch with since I last emailed Mr Eze. I have had many matters to attend to so time has not permitted me to until now.

Please notify Mr Eze that my Parish has considered his request for help and decided that it is within our means to offer what assistance we are able to.

Upon Mr Eze's request I am now contacting you to ask what is needed of us.

I await your reply.

God be with you.

Your Friend
Shane Tuffer
Chaplain
Heavenly Ghost Parish
Solomon Islands
Chaplain

John Edwards
From The Desk Of Hon. Barr. John Edwards
Barristers and Solicitors
Tel.228-***
Date: 07/08/2006

Attn : Shane Tuffer ,
Chaplain
Heavenly Ghost Parish
Solomon Islands.
MIKE EZE�S ESTATE

This is to officially notify you that Mr.Mike Eze has forwarded your contact informations to this Honourable Chambers regarding transferring his inheritted funds into your account . This Honourable chambers are the legal Advocates for Late Gen. Solomon Eze.

Before he died he made deposit in a fixed account ($.16, 000, 000,00) From what we have gained the step mother of Mr. Mike Eze has possession of all other Landed properties and Going Concern.As the Legal Attorney to Late General this particular money was apportioned in his father's Will for him.

We are also in receipt of a message from Mr. Mike Eze hereinafter referred to as our client a letter of authorization allowing us to prepare all necessary documents that will allow his inherited money to be transferred to you via Your Nominated Bank Account.

You will be required to forward to this chambers the following informations
1. Your full legal names
2.Your current work address and phone number
3.Your residential address
4.Your age
5.Your sex
6.A photocopy of your drivers license or international passport.

You should also send the bank co-ordinates where you want this money transferred,this will be forwarded to Stanbic Bank Lome-Togo to make contact and pay the money into your nominated.

Upon the receipt of the above mentioned informations I will proceed to the Federal Ministry of Justice to swear the Affidavit of change of ownership on your behalf which will be duelly signed by the Commisioner for Oath from the Federal High Court Togo.

As Advocates we are concern about our client and would ensure their safety and transparency in every transaction they enter into. We want your solemn promise of the safety of his estate once the transfer is effected.

I Subscribe With Due Respect
Yours in Service
Barr.John Edward
NB.
VIEW ATTACHED FILE.

Shane Tuffer

Dear Mr John Edwards,

Thankyou for your time and patience and I aplogise for the delay in my reply as things have been quite busy here since it is winter and we have many poor people to tend to.

I have been having difficulty locating a photocopier to copy my ID as requested but it is very difficult to locate one in these times.

I also ask that you please email to me a postal address to send the photocopy to and can you also please advise if possible the cost of postage and handling?

Mr Edwards sir I must also state to you that although I am willing to help your client, my colleagues within the Heavenly Ghost Parish are still quite wary and reluctant about this man whom we do not know personally.

I also must tell you that they usually only offer help and charity to those who follow our church. I say this because they may require Mr John Edwards to swear allegience to the Heavenly Ghost Parish.

I will email Mr Mike Eze and tell him this information also that it is not a surprise to him if they do require this.

Thankyou Mr Edwards

May God be with you.

Your friend

Shane Tuffer
Chaplain
Heavenly Ghost Parish
Solomon Islands

I then write to Mike again
Shane Tuffer

Dear Mr Mike Eze

I hope that this email finds you in good health and good spirits.

I am emailing you just to inform you that I have been in contact with your legal advisor Mr John Edwards. Efforts are currently under way to provide him with the information and details he requires.

I am also obliged to warn you that although I am willing to offer you this help, my colleagues in the Heavenly Ghost Parish here are still wary due to the fact that our charity has unfortunately been exploited by dishonest people in the past.

Although I believe that you are a good and kind man Mr Eze they may still need some convincing. My brothers here at the Parish may require you to swear your allegience to our church as they usually only give help to those who do. This usually consists of a simple annointing ceremony which you need not worry about. They have not requested it yet so there is no need to worry yourself at all at the moment.

I the mean time I continue to pray for you my son.

May God be with you.

Your Friend

Shane Tuffer
Chaplain
Heavenly Ghost Parish
Solomon Islands

John Edwards
From The Desk Of Hon. Barr. John Edwards
Barristers and Solicitors
Tel.228***
Date: 11/08/2006

Attn : Shane Tuffer ,
Chaplain
Heavenly Ghost Parish
Solomon Islands.

You are hereby advised to send all necessary informatons to this Honourable Chamber. You should scan and attached your id.
duh okey dokey!!

Yours in service,
John Edwards, Esq.
So he's an Esquire now? Well somebody has tickets on themself!

Mike Eze
ok

well that was easy! let the fun begin! He seems a bit short for words too don't you think? Let's see if we can fix that.

The pictures:

<a href="http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/fat_raccoon/fatty%20fatty%20fat%20fat/fake_mike.jpg" target="_blank">Mike Eze passport</a>

<a href="http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/fat_raccoon/fatty%20fatty%20fat%20fat/fake_deposit.jpg" target="_blank"> Mike Eze's Dad's Death Certificate</a>

<a href="http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/fat_raccoon/fatty%20fatty%20fat%20fat/fake_death.jpg" target="_blank"> Mike Eze's bank Certificate</a>

<a href="http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/fat_raccoon/fatty%20fatty%20fat%20fat/je_id.jpg" target="_blank"> John Edwards crappy library card err I mean id</a>

Last edited by fat_raccoon on Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The quest to get my brand my mugu begins.....

Quote:

Shane Tuffer
Dear Mr Edwards,

How are you today? I apologise for the lateness of my response but I and my brothers have been kept fairly busy due to a recent speight of looting. Our own Heavenly Ghost Parish has also been a victim of this crime which I am afraid must partially be put down to our giving and trusting nature.

After much debate between ourselves I am afraid that Mr Eze will need to undergo a special annointing ceremony to declare his faithfulness and loyalty to our faith. I shall proceed to email Mr Eze with the details of this ceremony and not tie your good self up with the details as I am sure you are a very busy man.

I thankyou for your patience and understanding in this matter.

I trust that Mr Eze is a very willing and patient man as I have not recieved any correspondence from him or yourself during this time other than to say "ok" when notified of the possibility of the annointing. I am glad that he is so far willing to oblige us.

I also will let you know that I have the documents required of me ready to email, but I must wait until Mr Eze has followed through with the annointing ceremony before sending them on. Again I thankyou for your patience and understanding in this matter.

May God be with you.

Your friend

Shane Tuffer
Chaplain
Heavenly Ghost Parish
Solomon Islands

John Edwards
ATTN: TUFFER,

YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE NECESSARY INFORMATIONS SO THAT I CAN PROCURE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BACK UP THIS TRANSFER. ALSO NOTE THAT WHATEVER YOU DO, IF IT IS CONTRARY TO OUR ETHICS AND TRADITIONS THEN MY CLIENT IS NOT OBLIGE TO UNDERGO YOUR INITIATION. FOR THE MAIN TIME SEND THE NECESSARY INFORMATIONS.

THANK YOU.
JOHNEDWARDS ESQ.

I don't like Johnny much he's too rude. I'll ignore him for a while.
Meanwhile I write back to Mikey

Shane Tuffer
Dear Mr Eze,

How are you these days my son? I must apologise for not writing you for so long but no doubt as your abrupt lawyer may have already informed you we have been a bit of trouble here at my location due to looting and thievery among the village. Even the CHurch has been a victim of this crime.

Mr Eze I see by your last email to me that you were willing to accept the possibility of undergoing an annointing ceremony to declare your allegiance to our church. This is very fortunate Mr Eze because my fellow bretheren here at the church have made it thier position that this is the only way to proceed as they find it very hard to be trusting due to the recent criminal activity here.

There are three simple steps to complete the annointing ceremony.

1. You must paint around your eyes and mouth to represent the heavenly ghost. You can use any safe facial paint or concoct your own. The only requirement is that the paint is a contrasting shade to your skin for easy visibility. I see from your passport you are a black man so you will need to use a white paint. A white man would need to use black paint.

2. This is probably the most difficult but it is necessary. You must brand yourself with the logo of the Heavenly Ghost Parish of which I have attached to this email. You must do this by using a hot metal poker and press it against the skin as one would brand a cow. You needn't worry, the pain is brief and is less painful than recieving a tattoo. The reason this is done by our parish is it is believed that doing so will cleanse the soul and burn the demons within.

3. You must bathe yourself in holy water to clean your burn and then come forth as a fellow brother of the Heavenly Ghost Parish. This can be done simply by having a river or other body of water blessed by a priest and then dipping yourself in it.

We will of course require photographic proof of these three steps as we here at the Heavenly Ghost Parish are not able to be there in person.

All of us here at the Parish have been through the same process and if you need any further clarification on the three steps do not hesitate to write to me my friend.

I must also add that by becoming a brother of our church you will also recieve full access to all of our financial services for support, as well as a place to claim sanctuary which I believe could be useful to you given your situation.

I look forward to your annointment Mr Eze!

May God be with you.

Your Friend
Shane Tuffer
Chaplain
Heavenly Ghost Parish
Solomon Islands

Mike Eze
Dear friend,

Thanks for your mail and all the information you have given to me. I am very happy tobe part of your organisation because once I am member my stepmother can no longer molest me. But before I do anything I would like to know some certain things about your organisation.

I will like to have your website, pictures of you and members of your organisation, and a detail picture discriptioin of what you want me to do. You know I have not done this type of thing before and I do not want to make any mistake that will nulify my chances of passing the initiation test.

So send to me this materials so they would boast my moral and also guide me.
I await your soonest response,
Brother Mike Eze

I have yet to rustle up some photos for him. In the meantime I sent him this image of the church logo with my last email which he is to brand himself with:

Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am jealous! I am sure my Mike Eze and your Mike Eze are the same, so mine must be two-timing me! Mad Or is he two timing you? Question

Quote:
MR.MIKE EZE
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATIONS
ECOBANK BENIN(E.B.B)

Didn't know that about his mum and dad. Poor lad. I have to check with him about his family soon as we get to know each other better. He is a successor to another banker who just couldn't handle my transaction to my satisfaction. I ask you, how hard is it for a bank to send me their interest rate schedule and tell me if I get a free toaster oven with my large banking transaction Shocked

Incidently the bank site you show looks alike to the Reliance PLC link and forms that these lads have sent me last month. Now they have a new bank that I also posted in the fake banks section.
beaverman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, i like to upset the lawyer and make them loose thier cool and then complain to the original muppet about the lawyers attitude, and get them to sack to lawyer. I did this once and had 3 lawyers in a row!!! Its great getting them to send ID again. Really annoys them.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic