SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anything you want to see a lad holding?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in a position where I can get a picture of a lad holding or standing next to pretty much anything and I want suggestions or requests.

The modality for the trophy is that I am bringing him a custom tailored $3000 Armani suit but my tailor needs a full body picture of the lad holding *something* for scale purposes to get his measurements.

So, what would like to see a lad holding or standing with?

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Erm...His Head! Twisted Evil

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A cactus

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10

Last edited by KeyserSoze on Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A goat's knackers between his teeth?

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A yellow rubber duck?

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Frau Bl�cher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mona Lisa!
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I like the cactus idea. Knowing the lads it would be a tiny potted cactus though. Keep em coming.

ETA: Come on be a bit serious, it has to be plausible and make a tiny bit of sense.

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find a yellow rubber duck makes perfect sense. I mean, surely we all know that their sizes are standardised by the IYDC - so therefore, it's an ideal object to use for tailors when working for international clients Razz

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standing beside his computer with any 419 site on the screen.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"

Last edited by DrWho on Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, since you're doing measurements for a suit, he'll have to be naked. How about having a goat nearby? That would make sense. Or maybe have him holding a fish of a specific length, since it's for reference.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two goats, one each side Shocked

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the plastic duck modality. Hook-A-Duck in reverse.

Get a picture of him releasing it into the Gulf of Guinea with your e-mail address indellibly marked on the bottom of it. See how far it gets...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=397263&in_page_id=1770&in_a_source=

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm how about him naked flanked by goats holding a rubber ducky in each hand? Its far fetched but Ive seen them do worse in the Pictures forum. Ill give it a shot. I mean, it IS for a $3K Armani right?

Would anyone like to volunteer to be the "tailor"? I want to just forward the lad the email from my tailor detailing what he needs to do for a proper fitment.

Canada
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a pin from a hand grenade? And the grenade itself stuffed down his pants

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Ice-Cream Van.. Rolling Eyes

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
DamitBoy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check and see which Card you could use and come up with a twist. Perfect opportunity for a card here. This could be golden or at least diamond. If he has the Heart. Wonder if he could hold up three Spade fish.(One in each hand and one in his mouth) I could not come up with a quickie club jab. Good luck anyway

old lady please try and conclude this transaction quick.
james.
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im afraid I havent been keeping up with the card thing. Elaborate?

EDIT: nevermind I found it. Ill go thru it and see what might work. I still need the "tailor" though. Who wants to help maybe get a card?

Canada
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to be naked, obviously. And holding a dildo in his mouth.

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

erm... something to symbolise the 8 of Hearts? Embarassed I'm struggling... Sad
DamitBoy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83282

This a really cool project that I would like to participate in myself. (newbie) The thread is listed above. Bottom line four teams getting photos of each card in suits. You do not have to necessarrily be a team member to enter but in your situation you could ask to be on any team or just add yours in in if you have your own idea. give it a quick read and you will understand. You have the perfect opportunity here.

Hope that helps.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83282

old lady please try and conclude this transaction quick.
james.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please note that the jokers are wild, and we need 2 for the deck. You don't have to be on a team to submit a card, so you can actually go for any card that you have a good idea for. Cool

[Edit]- Tommo, can you shorten that linky please? Its blowing out the forum

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK I saw the card deck scheme and I want in. This does seem like a great opportunity to get a card Smile
Im putting the brain to work on a few angles but since its going to have to be soon that I have to instruct the lad on how to get a proper fitment, any card suggestions are welcome!

EDIT: I got it figured out. It is brilliant if I say so myself. Im going for the 8 of Spades.

Canada
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The maga bell.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An active bees nest.

Oooo, I think I've just thought up my next church initiation...

get your baiting forms here
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're a member of the National Rifle Association, send him a short list of rifles to be held at the parade rest position and the present arms position - choose from the AK47, G3, FNFAL, or M16.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic