SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

**update** - 2000 mile safari and he is going to Ghana next

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[Here is the lad 1, 2]

The safari is from Lagos Nigeria to Yola Nigeria, and maybe even farther. My lad is supposed to be picking me and jojobean up from the airport. He said that it is a 15 hour trip, which is exactly what I estimated it to be before he even told me that.

I just got off the phone with him to make sure that he is ready to leave (it was 7:00am his time). They were wide awake and ready to roll. I am so sure that he is actually going, that I really don't even need IP address confirmation, but I will try to get it anyways.

I rounded it to 800 miles because the roads aren't perfectly strait like the measuring sticks, so that adds extra length.

hopefully I will be able to post some recorded phone calls of me telling him that we are not in Nigeria. I also have a surprise ending in store for this guy, so stay tuned.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10

Last edited by KeyserSoze on Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On bicycles I hope Laughing

Good luck.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is NEVER going to work. Jojobean is totally unreliable. He was supposed to show up several different times for a different lad and never did. All that ever happened was that the lad traveled for NOTHING. It was a total waste of his time and resources. The next time you plan a trip, I would not involve Jojobean.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
madhatter73
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent!

How mush is my % of that $2 Millions Dollars in one years? - Mus@ Tundre

i cannot repply your email again and i will put your email to sparm as from now you *DELETED* ashole. - denn1s fr@nk
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~YeaWhatever,

YW- I promise, this is the time I will be there. I know that things have not looked so good in the past, but I will be there this time. I am a man of my word. Please trust me on this one and do not ruin my name.
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know Jojo personally and I can vouch that anything he says is 110% risky free.

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks BW. My name is being thrown in the mud by someone who- not once, but TWICE, was unable to correctly bury a box of money and had it sink into various rivers/oceans. I have simply been unable to make 6 or 7 various meetings, due to reasons best known to me.

By the way, this chap supposedly rented a 20 passenger bus in order to fit the big screen TV, laptops and cameras that I am bringing him.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sierra
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geeezzzz.... I don't know how any of those nice law-abiding Nigerian citizens can trust you! You both should be ashamed of yourself! Rolling Eyes

Think you'll get through customs OK at the airport. I'd hate to see you let them down.

(And I hope the bus he rented isn't the urine bus from your sig...)
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not worry YW. I am sure that jojo will be at the airport to meet him. I mean, what could go wrong?

Btw, I need the help of somebody who has a readnotify account.

I want to confirm that Kenny is not lying to me about his traveling. I am starting to suspect that he may have lied about going, and that he plans to wait for us to get to London before he tells me that he cannot make it to Yola.

I want to send him an email to see if he opens it any time soon. If he does, then it would prove that he is still at home.

Let me know if you have a read notify account, and that you can send him an email.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser- I have read notify on Sal�s account. I will email him in a bit when I get home. I hope it works correctly.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tried to call him and his phone is out of service. I checked some websites and found that Nigeria doesn't have very good cell phone coverage between Lagos and Yola. That gives some credibility that he really is on the road.

jojo, do you know what cell phone service he uses?

pony pony Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not know what cell phone service he used, but I used my read notify and he did not read it yet! I think this guy is actually on his way there. He usually emails me about 2-3 times a day, and he did not even read my mail last night. I emailed him at 5:15 Eastern time and told him we were about to take off, there was a slight delay!

I think he is on his way. He sent me an email the night before telling me he had rented a hotel for his stay in Yola.

Goat

Kryton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work jojo & KS. Just make sure you get there in time. We don't want to be wasting people's time now do we Twisted Evil

You can find which cell service he uses at http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis&sub=phonenr

Then you can find coverage maps here:
http://www.gsmworld.com/roaming/gsminfo/cou_ng.shtml

I can look it up for you if you PM me the cell number.

There is a possibility of it giving the wrong info but it is quite small.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are trying not to waste time- that is not the goal. But for reasons best known to us- it looks like we might have to land in Accra, Ghana instead!

Goat

sierra
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Was the in-flight movie that bad???

You just continue to be so inconsiderate to this poor lad. He'll have to cancel his hotel reservations. And with gas prices so high, how will he afford to drive the bus the extra distance. Not to mention the extra fees on the rental bus. You should be ashamed! Razz
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA!!!! I hate to say I told you so, BUT I TOLD YOU SO!!! Jojo cannot be trusted to get anything right! Now what is the lad going to do?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I guess I am going to have to agree with YW. He was right all along. Thanks for making me look like an liar Jojo Rolling Eyes

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody time wasters, that JoJo, is bang out of order Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He phone is still out of service. I was kind of dissapointed last night when me and a couple of my drunken friends wanted to talk to him during the plane change in London. I even had plane sounds that I was going to play in the background.

jojo, you check the IP address of the last email he sent to you? Can you tell where it came from?

pony pony Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not received any email from him since yesterday or the day before. I can check the IP later. I would like to think that the fact that he has not emailed me means that he was probably on his way. Like I said, he normally emailed me about twice a day- and he even upped the ante here lately to 3 or 4 times a day.

Guys- I simply had a problem in flight. I will be there. Just in Ghana, not in Nigeria. I had some other business that I had to take care of with another friend, it just slightly interfered. I aim to please. But it hurts my feelings much that you guys think of me as so unreliable.

Crying or Very sad

Goat

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He left me a voicemail saying that he has been waiting at the airport for many hours. I could hear the airport ambience noise in the background, so I beleive that he is actually there.

I don't know what to do now. The plan was to call him and try to get him to Ghana, but the more I think about, the more I realise how easy it would be for him to catch me in a lie. He has probably already talked to the airport people, and it is likely that they have already busted a lot of my lies. I am afraid that I will not be able rebut my story during a live telephone conversation.

pony pony Mortar x10
sierra
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought you were only connecting in Yola, and were going to meet in in Lagos... Cool

Wikipedia wrote:
There's a proper runway with daily flights to Abuja and Lagos by most airlines.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just called him and hung up. He sounds really pissed.

pony pony Mortar x10
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realised that getting him to Ghana would be impossible on all levels. He can't just drive to Ghana on the spur of the moment, because he would need more money and preparation to do something like that. So I went for the short run and told him that I was in maiduguri, 200 miles north of Yola.

I recorded the conversation, sorta. It sucks because the recorder cut off just as I got comfortable. Soon after the recorder cut off, I got bold and went into a panic attack and started yelling at Kenny. It was funny.

http://members.419eater.com/~keysersoze/kennyairplanesounds.wav

pony pony Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah there is always an excuse to tell your lad. I used this with my lad.

I was detained at airport by custom offices for having laptops, cellphones and specially the giant screen tv. We will be out in two days time. Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic