SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eh???!!!!! This girl has some strange interests.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Started baiting a love/romance scammer called
, she sent this through as part of her email....

Quote:
When at us summer
I like to float (ooookay) and sunbathe, we have small river Volga refers to. I like to float in her (in who?!).In the summer I like to collect I years, since
the childhood we went with parents behind berries, know as is tasty to
eat I skin wild strawberry with milk (That is unusual.. i must say). There is such smell of wild
strawberry when you eat her
(Is this the same person you like to float in??). Still I like to go behind mushrooms, at
us it is a lot of mushrooms, I like them to collect, but I do not like
them to clean. I like to play sometimes computer games, and to look
films when there is a free time. I wrote to you, that I live one and
it happens me sadly by one in long evenings. There is no simple human
dialogue. Cares that I could care of the person loved to me. I like to
prepare, but I now have nobody to prepare, that someone estimated my
culinary abilities. I am tasty (Bit forward...) I prepare, I was learned by mum, and
then I studied to prepare. I like to go sometimes with girlfriends to
eat in cafe, but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty (Thats what i love, a girl with a healthy appetite!). I the girl domestic and am pleasant to me a domestic cosiness more.

What the F***!! I don't have a clue what she was on about, but i will never tire of the dodgy translations made by translation software, which i presume is what has happened!!!

Love it!!!

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the exact same reply a little while ago from a Russian scammer called 'Marina'. I slapped her for being a lazy sod, since she hates cleaning mushrooms and as a very wealthy business man I need a good housewife. Laughing Of course, I also told her she is welcome to float in my very own swimming pool. Wink

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay so she wont clean mushrooms, but if she will skin wild strawberries with milk, i can see that taking alot of effort!! She may be mushroom lazy but she is strawberry cleaning active!!

Weird mugu,.

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually did LOL when I read that! You have got some grand sig material there dude.

I actually think she has been collecting the wrong mushrooms, it sound like she has been munching of the magic variety!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh man... this shows again what translations can do...
Rembering the newshead i once got : "Protector warns Loaden Bag is active again" (The Guardian warns Bin Laden is active again) i suppose this is the same idea... looks like the thing can't make out whether to write It or Her, and combined with her (or his, or perhaps its) clumsy writing that results in BIG SIG STUFF Razz

Closed lad accounts
madpoet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the type of mushrooms she's eating, I'm sure it is possible to skin a strawberry with milk, float in someone, or eat an entire house...It might also explain why there's no simple human dialogue...those trippy conversations can get pretty intense...so I've heard...

I giving you the lawyer's contact needs you to call him often and make all necessary arrangement to get my money
quivver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno... I'd be worried about her eating ya outta house and home since she thinks that houses are tasty.... Did ya get a pic.. there is a saying "you are what you eat"

hilarious though:)

quiv
Frau Bl�cher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yah, that there's translation software for sure. I got rather good at recognizing it when I was teaching overseas. It's a whole different kind of bad from the kind of prose that results from mental codeswitching when you don't have a dictionary or program at hand.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic