SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, all photos uploaded Laughing:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

(Edit: Pictures linkified. - TFI/Mod)

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Impressive.

That will have kept a few of them out of mischief for a while. Smile

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome..Gobsmacked so I be..I think there's a gonna be problems with loading times for people on this page..Man you got lot of pics..and I have high speed broadband..Great stuff m8.. Laughing

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
NoFool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
ScamPatroller: This is absolutely brilliant!

Love the pics. Some guys are looking angry, a few are smiling, the rest is looking dumb. And all are well fed. If you put them in the right sequence (like animated pics), you will get a wonderful mugu movie.

Congrats, you are great clapping
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's too bad they didn't send you enough pictures to verify the ceremony. Shocked

Wonderful, wonderful!! That many lads being humiliated is hard to beat!! Laughing Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see so many lads involved, some priceless expressions there as well. Neat work Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
rosie
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must be proud,mate! Wink
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it! The expression on the guy in the second to last pic, looking at the person putting a fish on his head, I don't think he's too happy about looking like such a big FOOL! Laughing

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely fantastic! I'm getting funny looks from the rest of the office just now tho! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody brilliant. You are truly a pro SP. Very Happy

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic! I love those serious looks on their faces. Are they going to ship you that banner?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied to the lad telling him I could only open a few of the photos, but that my Bishop loves the banner and wants it sent to the UK, if he can do that, I can persude the Bishop to let them off with not sending being able to see all the photos:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
DamitBoy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chit! I did not get that many pictures at my wedding. Bold moves!

DamitBoy

old lady please try and conclude this transaction quick.
james.
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out how some of the lads suddenly ran when the fire was started. Great work!

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job SP. It even looks like they were dancing around the pentagram at one point. Someone's gonna have 11 very angry friends in the near future. Very Happy

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I counted 13 Disciples in some of the photos.

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy
Brilliant work, SP.

I've no doubt that would have taken most of the day, if not more in preparation time (such as the banner).

The CyberCafe owner must have been wondering why the place was so empty that day. LOL_sign
Herp
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That chubby guy looks like a fun type Laughing But that's a load of pictures, really... maybe you can get them to do a VIDEO of the next ceremony, ask them to upload it on Google Video or something Exclamation

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here, come on. One of those guys is wearing blue shorts! Doesn't he know that blue is the colour of the devil and negates the whole thing? NO BLUE SHORTS!!!

AND there are thirteen people in one of the photos. Thirteen is a FORBIDDEN NUMBER.

There are also 6 photos with 6 people in them with 6 loaves of bread. If that is not the MARK OF THE BEAST, what is?

Is the guy a fool or is he trying to conjure you up with his WITCHCRAFT?

Do it again!!!

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard anything from this lad since my email requesting the banner after he sent the photos, but he often doesn't reply for a week or two at a time, so still hope Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SP those pictures were worth the download/ too funny for words.
13 dumass mugus all in a row...HAH! Arrow clapping bow_down

@ Damit
Quote:
Chit! I did not get that many pictures at my wedding. Bold moves!

Yeah, maybe not, but I bet you were dressed a wee bit better, and smelled alot better than these sweaty, dirty bois.. Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe your church can take up a collection and sent these lads some BELTS! Yeah, I know, the "in thing" these days is to display half your underwear, but a few of these lads have their shorts almost to their ankles.

Maybe your church could start a belt collection drive.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

\/ \/ \/ \/ Prince Joe and Mariam Abacha Have a love child! Laughing
/\ /\ /\ /\ And this lad is gonna kick someones arse when he finds out there is no money. Laughing Laughing More like this please SP. Laughing Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Belts! They need belts, dammit!
Gary-Lpool
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic

This bait has had me laughing for the last hour that I read it .....

How the hell could anyone do what they did !!
The faces on them are Mastercard priceless !!

Where next with this one ??
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had an email from the lad, he says he has sent the banner, but in order not to lose it, he didn't use a courier Rolling Eyes, instead has sent it by Nigerian mail service, idiot, last time my lad sent a banner from Lagos using the Nigerian express mail service called EMS, it took 2 months to arrive in the UK :yikes: banghead banghead, hope this time it is quicker Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

PLEASE SORRY FOR THE DELAY. ACTUALLY I HAVE SENT THE BANNER TO YOUR ADMINISTRATOR THOUGH I WROTE IT "TO FATHER O'H c/o MXXXXX RXXXXX.

IN ORDER NOT TO LOSE IT,I DIDN'T SEND IT VIA COURIER BUT THROUGH A REGISTERED MAIL SERVICE IN NIGERIA WHICH WILL TAKE ABOUT SIX DAYS OR MORE TO GET TO YOU.

PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR IT AS FROM MONDAY NEXT WEEK.

I PRAY THAT YOUR [OUR BISHOP VERY SOON] BISHOP WILL FACILITATE OUR GRANT BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY,THE COMPENSATION OF THE DECEASED FAMILY AS PROMISED.

THEY ARE STILL AT MY NECK AND MIGHT LOSE THEIR COOL.

DEAR FATHER,I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF WHILE REPLYING THIS MAIL,YOU GIVE MORE ASSURANCE ON THE COMPENSATION OF THE DECEASED FAMILY SO THAT I WILL SHOW THEM THE MAIL ASSURING THEM THAT THEIR SETTLEMENT IS ON THE PIPELINE.I WILL ALSO SHOW THE [I.P.O]POLICE A COPY ALSO.

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENTS ALL THIS WHILE.MAY THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ....AMEN

MY REGARDS TO OUR BISHOP IN UK

BROTHER DONALD

So lets wait and see, I shall ask him for a receipt of sending the banner so i can keep an eye out for it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic