SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An angry Lawyer - in progress. (NSFW) Language used adult.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: EDDIE JUEL AND NEW LAWYER ARE SAME LAD! and i know within 200ft of exactly where he is, ive sent a pm to mods because i can confirm where he is and when its possible we could catch and have him arrested.
PLEASE DONT shut down my lads email yet he might be arrested ive got plenty of evidence and now his exact location.

I had the normal junk email from a Dr Eddy usual bull so i sent back a single email that my lawyer would contact him.

Then a Juel Robert turned up acting as Dr Eddy's barrister, different ip, so i faked an email from DR Eddy to Juel Smile basically saying i had paid eddy 34,000 USD and that Dr Eddy had sent Juel a moneygram (Seems they dont like WU themselves) then i forgot about it, and deleted the original emails well this morning 2 hours ago this arrives:

Quote:
You can't fool an elder man like me and go free. Inbox

juel robert
to me
More options 13:50(2 hours ago)
Hello Junior Sandy,

I waited to hear from your lawyer but no mail nothing what is wrong?Can some body tell me what is going on?you and Dr.Eddy cannot fool me this way,i will drag both of you to the law court for voileting my peaceful right.

I will wait to hear from you before i take a legal action against you and Dr.Eddy.I have record of were you sent a fake money gram MTCN and i will use that to robe you in and you cannever escape it i can assure you.

Barrister Juel.

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Reply Forward

I had to respond lol a very hard slap

Quote:

Your message has been sent.

Sandy Tojerkmeov
to juel
More options 16:05 (0 minutes ago)
How fucking DARE you try to talk to me like that. If you dont fucking behave yourself ill have you taken in the middle of the night and tied to a stake, marinated and served fresh. I dont fucking scare that easy you sad old twat.
If Dr Eddy has fucked you over you cant blame me for that. Now fuck off and do what your paid to do.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello

Last edited by D11 on Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lmao Laughing go digital; poor old mugu will blow a gasket! Laughing Laughing Laughing

"you callee me a fool right?"
barr Bruce johnson

" THIS MESSAGE IS REAL PLEASE , this is not just an Internet False message , No & please No ;, it is not . "
~Bianca Alhassas

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems now dr eddy is back

Quote:
Edward Brown
to me
More options 17:23 (10 minutes ago)
Dear Sandy,

Thanks for your mail,i will advice that you quickly contact your lawyer (Mr juel)which we required for you,so that he can instruct you on what to do next,to enable us start the process of your funds into your account.

My dear child,i will advice that you go according to mr Juel's instructions as he is in the best position in assisting you in getting all the documents and paperwork done,he is one of our best lawyer and that was why i recomended him for you.

You have to know that i am a very busy man and i don't have time to start bragging with you as we have wasted much time in this transaction and i am not ready to withstand any futher delay in this transaction,so i suggest that you and Mr Williams,do something fast about this or else i will get the account constificated and also send the money to the Central Bank Of Nigeria Deposit account where all money is deposited for the benefit of the country.

I await your urgent response!!!.
- Show quoted text -

Thanks and God Bless.

Dr Edward Brown.

Do you Yahoo!?

Reply Forward

I think we stir the pot, give the lad a bit of thinking and searching to do

Quote:

Your message has been sent.

Sandy Tojerkmeov
to Edward
More options 17:33 (0 minutes ago)
I have just recieved an email from MR Juel which he was incredibly rude. I will NOT do business when a man of his name can talk to myself with such rudeness he implied we had both somehow been together and caused him to lose money, This is untrue as you know I suggest we find another lawyer as I first suggested as he is obviously in league with the devil and practicing his unholy acts on goats. I wish to conclude our business with urgency yet the lawyer only writes threats, i think the poor mans mind in his old age must be going for he is paranoid and is recieving emails that no one has sent. I urge you to drop him over a bridge and to make him attend a church of god and have his soul cleaned for the man is obviously deranged.

Regards
Sandy.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well seems Dr Eddie is sorry now,

Quote:

to me
More options 10:42 (45 minutes ago)
Dear Sandy,

Thanks for your mail,i understand how you feel i sincerely apologize for all the incoveniences and emberrasment you might have gotten from .Like i told you earlier on before Mr williams brought you to me that before we can proceed our foreign remitance department will require a change of ownership from you which will enable them process your transfer papers and then transfer the inheritance fund into your account.

First a change of ownership document will be pefected in the federal high court and an administration letter will also be required from the probate were the deceased was first deposited.Also an affidavit of claim certificate will be a vital paper which will authenticate your right of ownership claim all this will be done with a help of a sincere attonery.

As soon as you secure all these documents and the federal high court gives approval to your right of ownership i will personally commence verification on those change of names on your name to make sure everything is right then i will transfer your inheritance directly into your account by an electronic direct wire transfer.
I respect your person and for the fact that you honestly choose to deal directly to my office i can assure you i will not disapoint you.I will do anything within my power to enssure that the money gets into your account.in regards with the past experience with Barrister Juel Roberts,now the case is in this position,i will have no option than to direct you to a good lawyer to enable him make the change of ownership in the court in your name,i will use my position in office to effect a direct wire transfer like i said.

Therefore i will like you to contact this attonery he has worked with my friend, he has been in this job for the past 7 years and he knows what it takes to peferct this transaction.he is very honest and trust worthy below is his email address(EMAIL REMOVED)it is very important that you sincerely comply and co-operate with him to enable him work on your claim successfuly.

I sincerely respect your understanding and i will do my best to fulfil my promise by showing regards to your feelings.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Edward Brown.

Well i could fire off an email to another lawyer but thats too easy for Dr Eddie, lets demand an apology from The barrister, lets make the lad do some work.

Quote:

to Edward
More options 11:29 (0 minutes ago)
Dr brown I appreciate your apologies, however I think Barrister Jules should be writing to me to apologise never has anyone so rude written to myself like that, with such ignorance. I am sorry but before this deal can continue I wish a full written and sincere apology from Barrister Jules.

Sandy.
- Show quoted text -

Now lets see Dr Eddie work out that little issue before we proceed with its got lost in the mail.

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

more updates:

Laughing now hes confused.

Quote:
Edward Brown
to me
More options 12:46 (2 hours ago)
Dear Sandy,

Thanks for your mail,i will like to inform you that we have wasted much time in this transaction,what is really the matter?you told me to get another lawyer now you asking for aplogies i dont really understand.

If you are insisting on an apology,dont worry about that i will call (mr Juel)to do so,but i must be sincere with you,you aren't taking this transaction very serious,you have alot of things to go through but i am trying to make it easy,yet you don't seems to be focused in whatever i am saying to you.

Since you no longer want Mr Juel to attend to you then comply with mr Greg Porter,so that he can acy fast and get all your paper works done,why are you delaying this transaction.

Please if you are not ready in claiming your iheritance then kindly let me know as i am very busy here in my office what do you want me to do for you,haven't i been of any assistance to you?why then are you trying to bring me backwards,i assure you he will surely write you an apology letter but now you must act fast towards this consignmnet of else you will lose your inheritance if you are not serious about it.

I await to hear your urgent response.

Kind Regards.

Isnt that that the whole idea of it to waste his time Smile so far my side is doing perfect at that.

Just to annoy him more:

Quote:

to Edward
More options 15:03 (0 minutes ago)
There is no way i will continue with this transaction without the original lawyer sending me an apology. I will not be spoken to like that by anyone.

I understand this transaction is important and has urgency. I suggest you take time and get the original lawyer to apologise. I will not do any deal until i recieve the apology in full

Regards.
Sandy.

On 04/08/06, Edward Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
- Show quoted text -

Confusion time begins now he isnt sure if i want the first lawyer or the new lawyer, i want the first to apologise so i can send him more insults then complain that the lawyer isnt sorry should waste a few more hours of eddies time Smile

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my apology
Twisted Evil But when eddie asks ill not say it arrived im still waiting for it.
sometime tuesday when ive got a few beers and a bit more spare time ill start the trips to Moneygram (We dont have a WU is was closed down due to an infestation of rabid termites.)

Quote:

Barrister Juel Robert
<[email protected]> to me
More options 17:48(9 hours ago)
Dear Sandy,

How are you doing? Hope everything is fine.

I received your email and also a call from Dr Edward Brown,and he was mad at me because of the way i spoke to you and he insisted that i should apologise to you.
I am very sorry with the way i spoke to you concerning the transaction at hand.

May be it was because i never understood you because you never sounded serious when you asked me how you will like to make the payment concerning the transaction.

Nevertheless,i am very sorry for the insults and the way i talked to you.Its my fault.
Find a way to forgive me and make this transaction a success even though you don't want me to handle it.

I am truly sorry and also await your apology.

Thanks.
Barrister Juel.

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that I have had my apology its time to get back to Dr Eddie and begin all over again...
Quote:
Sandy Tojerkmeov
to Edward
More options 06-Aug (3 days ago)
Barrister Juel has now apologised. We can now continue, Had he not caused such a delay we would have finished our business by now!

Regards

Eddie then has a lesser heart attack and sends this to me
Quote:
Edward Brown
to me
More options 07-Aug (2 days ago)
Dear Sandy,

Greetings to you and your family.
I recieved your email and i am very happy with the way things are going now,knowing that the apology of Barrister Juel has been granted by you.

In continuing this transaction,would you like the services of Barrister Juel who has been serious with this transaction and has brought it to this extent,or would you like me to provide another lawyer?

I would have preferd Barrister Juel to handle it so that this transaction will not be prolonged.And it will enable us round up this transaction in no due time.He is a good lawyer,and you can count on him because of his honesty and sincerity.But if you insist on getting another lawyer,that will be okay.

If you need the services of Barrister Juel,you can contact him and as well let me know.

I Hope to hear from you.
Thanks and God Bless.
Dr Edward Brown.

Lets send a delay email, confirming whats happened before
Quote:
Sandy Tojerkmeov
to Edward
More options 08-Aug (1 day ago)
No i would like a new barrister, now that Barrister Juel has apologised we can proceed, It was his fault this has taken so long so now with a new barrister we can get this important business concluded.

That email was pointless we both know Eddie had the other lad say sorry so having him confirm it twice is one more day of nothing for him.

Quote:
Edward Brown
to me
More options 08-Aug (20 hours ago)
Dear Sandy,

I am in receipt of your email and as well in support of your decision about getting the services of another trusted and reliable lawyer.

I would like to introduce Barrister Greg Porter who has worked with our Bank for 15 years.This i can assure you of a good professional attitude in handling clients.He has been my family lawyer since my induction into this Bank.This i can assure you that he will handle all matters appropriately.I called his services because of how important this transaction is as i wouldnt want any hitch and i hope you will not want a hitch either.

I have discussed the transaction with him and he is ready on his heel to pilot this transaction to its destination which is success.He has agreed to be part and parcel of this transaction thereby giving all his professional effort to the transaction.He has told me he is willing to give his professional services with a charge of $1878.I hope this will be preferable by you.He insists that this has to be done before the transaction commences.

Contact Barrister Greg Porter Esq if this is okay by you.
Email: [email protected]

I hopefully wish to hear from you.

Thanks.

Mr.Edward Brown
Global Liberty Bank.

Now we have yet another barrister to play with, but before we do that lets show him the money shot, and add a bit of worry to the lad and introduce a mysterious character...

Quote:
Sandy Tojerkmeov
to Edward
More options 08-Aug(20 hours ago)
I have contacted the new barrister. He hasnt replied yet as ive only just sent the email But hopefully he will be much better than the previous one. Also i attach a picture ive removed all my money from the bank so i can hide all the money with a man who emailled me too. He said i shouldnt trust you but he is paranoid. Well he will be looking after all my cash while we do business.

the picture was a suitcase full of dollars Cool

Quote:
Edward Brown
to me
More options 08-Aug(17 hours ago)
Dear Sandy,

I just got your message and i am astonished at what i received.
I really dont understand what you are getting at.Who is this person that is advising you wrongly pertaining this transaction.I mean denting my responsible image.

I am really not after your money whatsoever.Why should i be after your money when there is a big blow coming up at the end of this transaction which is at its height to becoming successful.But i hope the person that you have given your money to keep for you is trustworthy,and i hope you are happy with that.

I look forward to concluding this transaction successfully without any hitch.
Get back to me as soon as Barrister Greg Porter opens correspondence with you.And always keep me abreast.

Thanks.

Mr.Edward Brown
Global Liberty Bank.

Hes astonished... Yet he clearly wrote theres a big blow coming up at the end... Ummm its a blow for him not for me Laughing I love this baiting
Now to play with the barrister...

Quote:
Barrister Greg Porter
to me
More options 08-Aug (16 hours ago)
THE PORTERS CHAMBERS
PLOT 199 ZIKS AVENUE,
BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY.

Dear Sir,
I hope this transaction of yours will be a success only if you co-operate and give me your support.
How are you and how is your family? i hope all is in good state.
I will be handling all legal matters and proper documentation will be provided regarding the funds with Global Liberty Bank.Edward Browm Made me know all this.Like i have told him,i will be at your service with a charge of $1878. This will be paid before my Job starts.
With an agreement to pay the charges,contact me and i will instruct on the necessary proceedures to pay the money to me and start with necessary paper work involved in this transaction.
Waiting for your permission.

Barrister Greg Porter ESQ

well he wants permission so lets allow it, except 1878 is one number he will never see, there is no WU round these parts...

Quote:
Sandy Tojerkmeov
to Barrister
More options 07:43 (15 minutes ago)
Yes you have my permission to begin work immediately.

A short note to round up the weeks mayhem.

From here I have to decide what to do with that case full of cash, perhaps Dr Eddie should be told it was sent to the original barrister which would keep 3 characters of the lads in the loop and delay things for a very long time, or maybe the new barrister should send Eddie an email that he has been paid Twisted Evil I need to check if these are 1 lad 2 lads or 3 lads if its 3 lads ill play barrister fight and lad left in the cold game...

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This new lawyer is getting the full works right from the word go.
As i went and got FW1 decided to throw it at the lawyer - worst that would happen is after a few weeks the lad gets mad at me for wasting his time.

Quote:
Barrister
to me
More options 14:30 (4 hours ago)
THE PORTERS CHAMBERS
ZIKS AVENUE,
BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY.

Dear Sir,
I am glad you have given me this job to take care of.
I want you to send my charge of $1,878 as said in my previous email.
Send the money through western union to my chamber's secretary below;

Name: Kenneth Asika
Address: 101
Lagos-Nigeria

After you must have sent the money,send me the necessary western Union Money Transfer information to enable us cash the money down here.Information like;Sender's Name, Sender's Address,MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number) and the Text Question and Answer.
After this has been done, Send me the following information to proceed to the Court House for paper work.

Full Names:
Contact Address:
Place of Birth:
Next of Kin:
Marrital Status:

An attachment of your international passport/Drivers licence for proper identification by the Law Court.
I expect your co-operative response.

Barrister

Easy enough isnt it, not for me seems I got confused and well heres the form going to him

Quote:
Sandy Tojerkmeov
to Barrister
More options 15:24 (3 hours ago)
Western Union refused to send the money as soon as i mentioned lagos they got upset, and demanded i fill in this form, i dont understand why they want this. 3 times I have asked them and 3 times they have given me the same form.
- Show quoted text -

See wasnt my fault was the lawyers fault WU wouldnt send the money - had i actually gone out they might have lol.

Quote:
Barrister Greg Porter
to me
More options 16:09 (2 hours ago)
THE PORTERS CHAMBERS
PLOT 199 ZIKS AVENUE,
BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY.

Dear Sir,
Your email got to me.
I dont know why they have demanded that you fill a form aside from the western union transfer form.I really dont understand whats scary about Lagos and making them upset.If Lagos is a problem,i can refer you to one of my branch Chambers here in another state in Nigeria.
If filling the form will enable you send the money,then fill it,or tell me what is on the form so that i can guide you on how to fill it if you have any difficulty filling the form.
If you have any alternative of sending the money apart from this popular and best known way,let me know.

Your quick response will be preferable to expediate this transaction at hand.I am a very busy person.

I bet that email got to him it has WARNING FRAUD in RED things in red kind of get to me too especially you owe the bank etc etc...
So i created a totally unbelievable reason why they gave me the form, and sent him a form to fill in - well he did say he would help fill forms didnt he Cool this lawyer seems much better. I think i like this one especially as it will be the WU disservice for him very soon.

Quote:

to Barrister
More options 18:37 (0 minutes ago)
I went back to Western Union, as per your instruction, with the original receipt of $1878, they informed me that the reason the other form was needed was as soon as the money was sent it was collected, Thankfully they didnt give it to the person as they were taking many such amounts by listening at the door as they spoke on the phone with a doctors listening thing and then walking up to the counter and answering the questions correctly. Western Union said they caught the person and he didnt get your money, however if you could fill in the form for them I can then print it out here and they will give me the newer security questions, as they state the MTCN isnt really needed its just for people who have to collect money with a passport.

Anyway if you could fill in the form for them and send it back to me, it will speed up your payment which im not sure where it is someone in Western Union may be looking after it or it may be in lagos somewhere.

Regards.
Sandy.

I really dont know where his money is perhaps its safely in my pocket or the lady at the bar spent it got me drunk and stole it Laughing Yup thats right when i went to give them the form the lady at the bar drugged me robbed me and done unspeakable things to my left cheek.

to be continued...

HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go! You know when the happens that the lads are getting mad at each other!

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: This lad is one lazy mother!. Ive done my homework he is OUTSIDE THE WESTERN UNION thats where the internet cafe is!
101 easy internet inc is also a WU (IT PAYS TO RESEARCH)

Laughing Oh dear it seems the new barrister does not want to fill in the forms.
He is far too busy to pick up his own money, dont barristers have secretaries? Must be my lad is over worked. So lets fire a load of emails and introduce a shady character too, just to up the ante and stir the pot more...

Quote:
Edward Brown
to me
More options 10:38 (55 minutes ago)
Dear Sandy,

It is good that you and the lawyer has been in touch and working out things well.But i dont understand what and who you are talking about.But i hope this is not a joke,because i dont know anyone apart from you and the lawyer concerning this transaction.Except you want to make me know something i dont know.
- Show quoted text -

Thats because you are the lawyer ya silly mugu.

Quote:
Sandy Tojerkmeov
to Edward
More options 11:18 (14 minutes ago)
Dear Dr Edward.
I will forward the email he has sent to you, you can read them yourself. He is most insistant.

Also why is the new lawyer delaying his own payment? There was a problem somewhere down where he is so western union asked me to ask him to fill in a payment form so they can change the Security Question and the Security Answer, as it seems someone overheard the information and tried to steal the money.

Why is he delaying things, Can you ask him please to fill in that form so western union can fix the mistake they made, I know its not the lawyers fault but western union has $1878 of his money all he needs to do is fill in the new security question and the rest of the form, email it back and then I can take it to western union who will issue a new security question and answer for him to collect.

I know this is important to complete, but with people sending me emails that they know you and we should do business without you, and people saying not to trust you, and western union giving me forms that say "FRAUD WARNING" I am getting a little worried.

I want to conclude this business as quickly as possible, but your new lawyer seems to be delaying things and someone else seems to be trying to jump in the middle and mess things up.

I will forward you the other email too now as well.
- Show quoted text -

but before I do that lets upset the barrister more...

Quote:
Barrister Greg Porter
to me
More options 10:25 (1 hour ago)

Dear Sir,
I dont have to pass through all this to get my money or to render my services to you.
I dont understand what all you are talking about.SInce this Chamber has been dealing with international Clients and Duties,we have been receiving western union with MTCN.I dont really know what you are getting at.
I insist that you refer to my previous email concerning all that is needed and how it is needed before my services will be granted.
Go to another western union location to pay the money and use my branch office address with the name of my secretary on it.

Kenneth Asika
55,Upper Iweka Rd,Onitsha,
Anambra State,Nigeria.

Please dont refer me to all these existing problems you are encountering with western union.Its not what i have to look into. Use money gram to send if possible or consider my services not rendered.Like i said i am a very busy person and wouldnt have time for all these.
Hopefully waiting.

Barrister Greg Porter ESQ
- Show quoted text -

Do you Yahoo!?

You know I feel in a slap mood ! Well maybe when i see the response to this:
Quote:
Sandy
to Barrister
More options 11:10 (25 minutes ago)
I have told you, the money is there somewhere, they want you to fill those forms so they can issue the MTCN and new security question as someone in the office you told me to send it to was getting money not meant for them, as a security measure they shut down all transfers for the day. So as your money depends on that form being filled I suggest you fill it in at once. AS that form is worth $1878 its seems very suspicious why you wouldnt want to fill that form in.
If you think you can get the money without filling in that form call western union and ask them yourself!

Regards Sandy.
- Show quoted text -

Now how hard is that to understand? When sending his money the guy with the stetascope got the details, WU only want to issue a new question and answer so you can collect your money THEY HAVE...

I am sure LAD/LAD LAWYER ARE SAME person, so lets double up... and forward him the result...

Quote:

G'day Sandy,

I is telling you, dem Dr Edward and dem Barrister Juel not to trust, i big oga, dem be mugu.
I is knowing dem be round plot 101 in lagos and dem is same in da easy internet inc
I tell u dis becoz i see dem here
Stop work for dem I know u already pay 1878 and he no want to fill in dem formz bcoz he mugu.

I got u money today it arrive ok, so i know it is dem who is messing you about
if u want while he iz on his laptop i will sneak up and kill him for you
for this u let me have some money in this case cuz i cant open dem case where it sealled.

Tha masked oga.

~.~

Reply Reply to all Forward

Sandy Tojerkmeov
to globallibertyb.
More options 11:32(7 minutes ago)
See what he is sending me, I am telling you i dont like this Who is he and why does he not like you? and why does he use funny words that I dont understand?

Please sort out your personal people as he seems very angry. Also as I did not tell him about this agreement we have you must have told him because he knows that I sent the money to the barrister.

Regards.
Sandy.
- Show quoted text -

Now ive created the masked oga... Emailled myself and forwarded it to him. Now ive mentioned the lads location, and mixed information up a little. The result of course is going to be strange, First will the lad email back thinking the masked oga has the lawyers money, or will the lad think its about the money shot i mentioned some time ago?
either way its opened the flood gates and the script is now beginning to blur...

to be continued.

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile Well a few hours pass and our lad is in confusion. Also it seems the lawyer has decided to see things my way - I dont let lads tell me no i dont understand what NO means when they say it, i just keep on pressing and adding confusion until they break - they are my toys.

Quote:
to me
More options 12:46(3 hours ago)
* address removed this thread has enough masks! *

Dear Sir,
I dont understand how you mean by your statement "suspicious" i just hope it is not and understatement because i want to know what it means.Suspicious about what?
The filled form is attached herein.
Expecting the necessary western union payment information.

Barrister Gr*g P*rter ESQ

Well I cant accept this form, as he has given his address as western union but we already knew he was in WU, so I think its time to be quiet and have him get a call from "Western Union Dis-service number!"

Quote:
Have you called the service line? YES [__] NO [NO__]

Is this the first time the money has failed to arrive? YES [YES__] NO [__]

Are you trying to steal this money from Western Union? YES [__] NO [NO__]

Continued on next page:

Are you a practising homosexual? YES [__] NO [_NO_]

See he hasnt called them yet! He is also not a practicing Homosexual he must be good at it so!.

And a surprise response from his other self the elusive Dr Edwar*

Quote:
Edward Brown
to me
More options 12:00(3 hours ago)
Dear Sandy,
Greetings!

I am in receipt of your email and now i can really understand why you have been worried.

You really have to seize any further correspondence with the so called guy or people that send you emails.They want to jeopardise this transaction.

I want you to know that the only people employed into this transaction are just the three of us which are Barrister Greg Porter,you and myself.I swear to you i dont know any other person you are talking about.Somebody down here must have been hacking into my email address and has been monitoring this transaction.The best way we could do to overcome this situation is to stop correspondence with them,ignore their emails and face this transaction squarely.

I hope you write barrister Greg to fill the form as said by you.I will still try to keep in touch with him and explain the situation of things to him.
Your urgent update about this transaction is needed.

Thanks.

Mr.Edward Brown
Global Liberty Bank.

I havent yet responded will respond to him tomorrow. For now its all very quiet...

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

when it all goes wrong...

I sent the email from louise to Dr Edward teasing him, who dutifully wrote to me to write to the lawyer, as i quoted his email to the lawyer no need to post the same one twice heres whats happened today. earlier...

Quote:
Sandy T
More options 10:47 (0 minutes ago)
Dear Greg,

I just had an email from Dr Edwa and im confused now, he says:

I have gone to the barrister,and he said he never sent you any mail.He also said he hasn't received any money.I really don't know who is behind all these hindrances.I think it should be this Louise Marshal that is behind all these.

Louise Marl sent me an email that he has collected the money.I want you to contact the lawyer and explain everything to him.

I am in a confused state.I just hope you are not playing with me.any leakage in this transaction should be from your side.

I dont have much time to discuss with you as i told you i am a very busy man, it is left for you and Barr Greg to sort this out or else you might end up losing your inheritance.

Isnt there a way to be sure about this after all you are a barrister, maybe send a legal warning to whoever this other person is? and make them leave me alone. I think Dr Edward might be up to no good, as the emails I got from Louise Marshal seemed to say he was a SCAM person and not to trust him.

I need your advice.

Also I got your email to send the money to paris, but you never got back to me, Have you now picked up the money as you said in your email or has something gone very wrong?

Regards

Sandy.

To make Louise look like some hacker we need to use the right terminology, also Dr Edwards is well aware of the lawyer as he is acting as both, so sending the email to the lawyer was merely to make myself look a little more innocent Im trying to get the correspondance to now switch over to Louise, and drop sandy while "sandy takes a vacation" we can then introduce about 3 more fake victims and "the masked oga" will in each case appear and screw them up, this will cause Dr Edwards to go into a panic mode. Which will open the door on sandy's return for some major fight...

To be continued...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic