SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is she new at scamming or just desperate for cash

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
buba-hotep
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I first got into contact with her on sunday and 2 days later (tuesday morning) i receve this email

Quote:
Hello My Love

well i most let you know That i was so Happy reading Your mail well i want you to knwo i cant hide this i am Very Happy Talking to You and will Love it if you can call me cause i will soon be Thrown out of my Apartment and i dont know what to do and also i am On my Menstration Period I will Like you to Please try and Help me i have sold some of mt stuffs Like cloths and Shoes.I have about 325$ Now with me All i need Now is 550$ to complete it i will Like You to Please try and see if you can help me i will Like You to please.

Send it through western union:Info
Name: Janny Mike.
Address: 101 west coast st.
City: Ikeja
State: Lagos.

Text Question: What is my Name?

Answer: *********

send me the MTCN Control Number to my box i will be waitting for it Okay..Love you waitting bye bye

I read that the experianced rommance scams last for months
So far shes made mistakes like her surname has changed and the money is being sent to somone eles.

So whats peoples opinion on this?

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Nigerians will hit you for cash the same day, especially if you talk to them on IM. It's more often than not the Russians that will keep a scam going for ages. Notice as well how your lad's name really is a lad's name (Mike Janny) but the wrong way round. That's typical as well. Definately a lad. Can I place money on any pictures being stolen from a modelling website too?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orginaly she(he) said its surname was mike. So if he is called mike he probably thinks hes very clever.

I was just looking at the pictures and thinkin they looked too perfect and I was trying to work out where they had come from.

In my last email i said i would send 1000 dollers (the extra was a present for her) if i got a pic of her holding a sing with my name on it. Do you think ill ever hear from it again?

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hear from, most probably if you've dangled a grand in the lad's face. Get the picture you want, not unless it's a bad photochop. Expect lots of stalling and excuses rather than a result. Post her pics up. Let's see who you managed to snag Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
On my Menstration Period I will Like you to Please try and Help me

Tell her you'll send her the cash when she gets off her menstruation period. Tell her that you'll need proof.

Nevermind. I did a technicolor yawn just thinking about what she would send you.
buba-hotep
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted.

I honestly didnt notice that untill you pointed it out.

I think my character may just have developed a fetish that i wont talk about here but i will next time i email him/her
madpoet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her to let you know when she gets off her cycle. Tell her you can't trust her with any money until she's over it, since you don't trust anything on earth that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

I giving you the lawyer's contact needs you to call him often and make all necessary arrangement to get my money
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good madpoet;

That PMS makes people do crazy things
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In many religions and cultures a menstruating woman is considered 'unclean' so I suggest you tell her you are forbidden to make any contact with her until she sends you a wallchart showing her cycle so you will know when to send her money, etc.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic