SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 3700 mile safari to the Skeleton Coast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shazbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Up a mountain? I think that YW could come up with one..

Which mountain though? Gotta be one remote, and at least a fairly difficult climb up...
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"The Road To Kilimanjaro"? Very Happy
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yw, have thought of a title for phase two of this epic. Laughing
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raoul Duke wrote:

I had this silly thought when I first started here oh so many days ago Wink .
The vindictiveness that courses though my cardio-vascular system and an overactive imagination lead me to think: Oooooh, Shit, my mega secret company just lost a Stealth Cargo Plane in Tanzania, GPS and other telemetry tell us it walloped Mt Kilimanjaro at about the 20k ft level. The lads may be intested in the 4 Billion in unburnable stuff that is littered over the mountainside. Gold, Jewellery etc, etc. I think there were a large number of 100 kg seriously fire and crash resitant Trunk Boxes containing err, negotiable bonds, foreign currency and very precious gemstones and.. and .... well it's all for the benefit of our esteemed lads (and us, we respect the efforts they make to impress us!!)

100% risky free? 20K feet up? Hmmm Mountaineering for mugus Twisted Evil . Hope they are really fit Laughing and have plenty of motivation for this one. Please register your interest on these official forms . We will undertake the requisite security checks and will inform you by email of the outcome Twisted Evil If you are a succesful applicant, you will need to undergo "Orientation Training Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil "

If anyone thinks this is even remotely worthwhile, speak up. I would love to participate as I like making lads lives "more enriching Twisted Evil"
Time to put the tinfoil thinking caps on Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

EDIT: I over estimated the elevation of Kili just a bit! Wikipedia tells me 5,895 metres (19,340 feet).

7/9

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

7, do you want to tag on this one.

I'd like to try a safari bait...

I have some good baits going but all the lads are busy, and I'm restless.
XXCoder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since going up a mountain should require a teamwork, you could get a few lads to go there. Very Happy

Arrange in least 3 lads from remote places to meet up at one place, and go up the mountain.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i never want to go on a boat again

That is signature material right there. I like the simple quotes like that� they just make you smile.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget the safari hats, @YW almost scored a sunk mugu...
Sailor Sam wrote:
we had to operate a pump with our own power to pump water from the boat which was filling.

people carry me from the boat and bring me home.

now i have nothing but angered sister and brother in-law.

Nothing warms my heart as much as thought of a truly miserable lad.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Osmin Below
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raoul Duke wrote:

The Lengai would be a much more beautiful surprise to the mugu. I mean, nobody has to tell the traveller that there is an active volcano at the GPS coordinates of the trunkbox and that the "black mud" surrounding it is lava.

AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The final line of Troy McClure's last email he sent is priceless:

Quote:
I would understand but then I will not give you a single dime of this since you made me go through all this trouble.

Can you imagine the lad sitting in his internet cafe, reading this, after a 10,000 mile safari, getting seasick at the end and nearly getting shipwrecked? That HE is causing YOU "all this trouble"? Oh man, this is entertainment.. pure entertainment Smile This guy is so abused and somehow keeps writing you. Unreal!

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
Ivanna Hanchob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By far the best Safari. Ever. I'm so full of pride, that I'm actually tearing up. It's...just so god damned...beautiful!
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

absolutely priceless!!!!!!!

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frozboz wrote:
This guy is so abused and somehow keeps writing you. Unreal!

YW's a pro. He makes it look easy. Smile

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it was mentioned before, but it bears repeating.

Stephen Okoma is in the same bind as many scam victims who are so absorbed in the story the Lad has drawn them into that they cannot accept that they are being swindled. Having gone so far, he cannot accept that he has become the victim.

YW, you are a genius.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okoma has threatened to call the authorities on Troy. He is finished chasing the money and does not even seem to be entertaining the idea of "scubu" diving for it. So, naturally, Troy mocked and dared Okoma to call the police and make a total fool of himself.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why dont you tellhim to take it up with the captain of the 'risky free', surely its his fault if his leaky old bathtub cant even keep up with a trunk floating in the current.

Seriously though this is the perfect end to a perfect bait, the only way it could have been bettered is if there really was a trunk out there and he could have opened it and found a handwritten note from YW (and perhaps a webcam to capture hie facial expression at that moment)

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW - Maybe it is time for Detective Joe Friday of the Namibian police to call Okoma? I am sure Okoma would jump at the chance to help with the investigation.

Bruin
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bruin,
Not a bad idea! Kinda like the scammers who say they can help 419 victims get their money back. I imagine there would be a big reward for anyone who could help return the $$ to its rightful owners! There may not be much chance for a safari, and I think our friend is pretty much out of money and friends, but he could probably be persuaded to spend more time, and get his hopes raised again!

Also, I'm glad it was finally the mugu himself who got to suffer, and not just one of his minions Very Happy

Good job YW!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okoma to the police: "Sir, this fool, he made me get sick on a boat by looking for his stolen money that I was going to steal for myself."
Ivanna Hanchob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we all know what he would've done had the money been real.

You know what I would do? I'd wait a week, and then e-mail him a picture of a box full of money (fake of course. Put that color laserjet to work!). Maybe also send him a photo of some guy sitting on a beach in Bali while sipping a nice cold delicious beverage.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think you should go for some trophy pictures. tell him that you quit your job and found the money, and the only way he can get his cut is if....

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Minnow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! It took me literally hours to read this whole thread, including all of your sigs. Fantastic! I am in awe. This is one of the funniest and most clever things I have ever read in my life.

Hats of to you YW!!!

I am humbled. I have much to learn.

"i know you are the one i have left this box for you" ~ Henri Pierre

"Firstly let me say here that you are a liar.Don't you know that am seen the bank on daily basis?" ~ Bar Philip

"you are stupid do not you know.you are very stupid by talking to the bank authority like that plus that you are trying to claim something that does not belong to you " ~ Moris Campos
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could send your lad an email, advising that although you have recovered the funds, you have not forgotten about his past efforts to assist you. He should contact your secretary for his check. Smile

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Minnow, you, and I, all of us, are in the presence of unadulterated safari genius. This, my friend, is rare air we breathe.
bow_down YW, BW, Jojo.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

do we have a final mileage count for this bait then?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic