SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My loan offer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Arsemonger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I'm still new to this, any thoughts or comments as to where I could have done something better will be appreciated.

I got a loan offer from a nice man. I asked for five million dollars to start a pig farm and he agreed. It gets a bit repetitive towards the end when I demand ID and he refuses and descends quickly into obscenely worded abuse. Strong language contained within, naturally.

Mark Scott is the nice man who offered me the loan. The first attorney is Terry. He gets annoyed with me and palms me off to his assistant, attorney Smith.

My replies in bold, my comments in italic. Let's go.

--------------------------------------------------

A nice man sends me an e-mail to offer me a loan.

Sent : Saturday, July 1, 2006 12:01 PM
To : [email protected]
Subject : Your loan offer

Hello Client,
I got your email on web on your request for Loan,We are Financial Inc
that gives Loan and Grants to individuals,We can offer you a Loan
suitable for you if you are interested in having it,we our maintain principal
offices in Switzerland.
We will offer you a Loan with a Low interest rate and we earn your
business a very good Financial backups,Do contact me as soon as possible
if you are still very very much interested in having the Loan.Get back to us.

SINCERELY,
Larry micell
DATABANK MANAGER

I reply to say that yes, I do want their money. I want a lot of it.

Dear Larry micell,

Many thanks for your recent e-mail. As you know I have been trying to secure the loan of a substantial amount in order to start my new business venture.

I am slightly concerned that you may not be able to afford the amount I will require since, as I stated above, it will be a substantial amount.

Perhaps you could send me through some information and we can do business together.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Edward McBryers III

I get a second e-mail from the same address but with another name.

Sent : Saturday, July 1, 2006 1:21 PM
To : "Egg McBryers" <[email protected]>
Subject : RE: Your loan offer

Dear Egg,

This is to let you know i received your email,Kindly write a Formal Application Letter,stating the Amount Needed,the Intent,what you have as Collateral(state if none) and the Phone Numbers to reach you.

I await your reply.

Dr.Mark Scott

I ask for a lot of money to start a pig farm. This is probably formal enough to be an application letter.

Hi Dr.Mark,

Thanks for the e-mail. This is all very exciting!

I will need $5,000,000 (FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) to set up a pig farm. I can offer my mother's house as collateral. I currently do not have a phone (the government cut my lines,) but I might be able to get a fax machine if that's any good to you.

Love,
Egg.

PS. How's Larry? I hope he's not unwell.

Mark e-mails me back, he has processed my formal letter.

Sent : Saturday, July 1, 2006 11:09 PM
To : "Dr. Edward McBryers III" <[email protected]>
Subject : Loan Application forwarded

Dear Egg,

I have Forwarded your Application on the Amount you need to the Company's Datamanagement for considerations, I am currently in Africa now to value $9million Loan Collateral,I am looking at the possibility of getting your loan as Fast as you need it .If considered,you will be contacted by the DataManagement within 24hrs after review of the Application Letter.

However you can Reach me Again for Further Assitance if you're considered for it.

Dr.Mark Scott

I get an e-mail from Mark�s manager to say that my loan has been approved.

Sent : Sunday, July 2, 2006 4:09 PM
Subject : LOAN APPLICATION CONSIDERED

Dear Edward McBryers,

Based on the Application forwarded from our Company's Finance Director, (IPF,L) Dr.Mark Scott, who is currently in Africa on official loan Assignment and value a collateral worth of MillionsUSD. I am therefore Directed to review your Application details and treat as "URGENT"

After a comprehensive and analytical review of your Application, with good reference to the purpose, the intent.
I am pleased to inform you that your application has been given a favorable consideration and you�re qualify to have the company�s GRANTFORM"which contains a reference number that will be used for a "PERSONAL LOAN" OF $5,000,000USD UNDER OUR ESTABLISHMENT .

OUR COMPANY MONEY EXPERT. operates a flexible loan policy on personal and Business loan. With our interest rate on your $5,000,000 personal loan at 2% and payback duration of 15years, Our International Data Management Team works on the information given in the GRANT FORM for (Two working day(s) to be verified.

Thereafter the company�s Finance Director (international project funding &loans) append and your requested loan granted.

Once again congratulation on the consideration of your LOAN REQUEST.

NOTE: THE "GRANT FORM" WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON THE PROVISION OF YOUR FAX NUMBER OR AS AN ATTACHED DOCUMENT TO YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT.

Contact Dr.Mark Scott for the "GRANT FORM" Immediately

SINCERELY,
KELVIN TWIGGER
DATABANK MANAGER (MONEY EXPERT.).

Sent : Monday, July 3, 2006 10:41 AM
Subject : Your loan application aproval

Dear Edward McBryers, Once again your loan application aproval.

Based on the Application forwarded from our Company's Finance Director, (IPF,L) Dr.Mark Scott, who is currently in Africa on official loan Assignment and value a collateral worth of MillionsUSD. I am therefore Directed to review your Application details and treat as "URGENT"

After a comprehensive and analytical review of your Application, with good reference to the purpose, the intent.
I am pleased to inform you that your application has been given a favorable consideration and you�re qualify to have the company�s GRANTFORM"which contains a reference number that will be used for a "PERSONAL LOAN" OF $5,000,000USD UNDER OUR ESTABLISHMENT .

OUR COMPANY MONEY EXPERT. operates a flexible loan policy on personal and Business loan. With our interest rate on your $5,000,000 personal loan at 2% and payback duration of 15years, Our International Data Management Team works on the information given in the GRANT FORM for (Two working day(s) to be verified.

Thereafter the company�s Finance Director (international project funding &loans) append and your requested loan granted.

Once again congratulation on the consideration of your LOAN REQUEST.

NOTE: THE "GRANT FORM" WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON THE PROVISION OF YOUR FAX NUMBER OR AS AN ATTACHED DOCUMENT TO YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT.

Contact Dr.Mark Scott for the "GRANT FORM" Immediately

I ask Mark for the grant form.

Hey Dr Mark

I'm so excited to hear that you're going to give me all this lovely money. You can come and stay on my pig farm if you like - I might even name a pig in your honour!

Please send me the form urgently and God willing, you can have the money to me by tea time.

Kindest Regards,
McBryers, Edward (Dr)

PS. Please refrain from calling me Egg. It causes untold offence to me.

Mark sends through the form.

Sent : Monday, July 3, 2006 7:17 PM
Subject : THE GRANT FORM

Attachment : Netwest1.JPG (0.10 MB)

DEAR EDWARD,

I HAVE ATTACHED THE GRANT FORM TO YOU

FIND ATTACHED THE GRANT FORM" BELOW,PRINT IT OUT, FILL IT OUT AND SEND BACK AS ATTACHED DOCUMENT TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT FOR UPWARD REVIEW BY THE DATA MANAGEMENT. I HAVE FORWARDED THE DOCUMENT (TWO) TO THE DATABANK WHERE YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER WILL BE CREATED AND GIVEN TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

IN THE GRANT FORM WHERE YOU'RE ASKED TO PUT YOUR PICTURE IN,YOU CAN AS WELL PUT YOU FINGER PRINT THERE, MORESO,IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT,THEN YOU'RE TO WRITE YOU BANK DETAILS BELOW THE FORM AND IF BY CHECK YOU'RE TO INDICATE AND ALSO OTHER NECESSARY THINGS THERE.

YOU'RE TO RETURN THE GRAN FORM WITHIN 24HRS(TODAY OR LATEST TOMORROW) AS THE GRANT PAYMENT DAY IS ON WEDNESDAY 5th AND THURSDAY 6TH.

I AWAIT THE GRANT FORM TO BE RETURNED

MONEY EXPERT

I decide to try and get a picture from Mark for ID. I complete the form in Photoshop. I use the address of the New York Police Department.

Hi Expert

I have done the form. I will need you to prove your identity to me before we continue though. Is that acceptable? If not then I will take my business elsewhere.

I need the money very quickly, you must be fast or I will take my revenge. I have some large bits of wood.

Love,
Edward

Mark is happy with my form and invites me to Africa.

Sent : Wednesday, July 5, 2006 7:18 AM
Subject : Reply Asap

Dear Edward,

We Acknownledge your filled Grant Form which was forwarded,We have reveiwed it and the Loan have been finally been approved by the Board of Directors,The meeting just ended and the funds are well ready now, before this Funds can be transfer to you,as you have stated on the Grant Form its most have a Legal backings.

You've to sign some necessary documents including the P.O.T Documents,which are very important,therefore you've to come down here to Africa to do this endorsement immediately,or we can get an Attorney for you here to do this as soon as possible,As Funds are well ready for transfer,

Kindly reply immeidate ly to know what to do, so we can call the Attorney here to do everything for you and i will provide you His email addresses as soon as possible.

I await your reply.

Money Expert

Contact address
71 Clarence Road
Teddington
Middlesex
TW11 0BN
United Kingdom

Contact Numbers:
+44-7024018210
+44-7024078471

Sent : Wednesday, July 5, 2006 10:43 PM
Subject : get back to us now.

Hello Edward,
We are still waiting for your response,Why dont you response to us.We dont like delaying things,let us know what is going for to start processing your loan to you.I awaiting for your response asap now.Thanks

I tell Mark that I will be coming to Africa to fill in the forms.

Hey expert,

Don�t panic, I�m still here and I still want this loan. I had some minor surgery on my haemorrhoids but I am fine now. I should be able to sit down again in a few days.

I am keen to finalise this transaction so will be able to fly to Africa some time in the next two weeks. Please let me know where to fly and what dates are good for you.

I will need someone to pick me up from the airport. Can you do it? Could you also send me a picture of yourself so that I know who to look for. Can you also assure me of the security of your transportation; I will be bringing quite a lot of cash with me and I do not want it to fall into the wrong hands.

I would appreciate it if you could book me hotel accommodation too. I will be able to pay you back once I arrive.

Many thanks,
Edward.

Mark retracts his invitation for me to come to Africa and demands that I contact his attorney.

Sent : Thursday, July 6, 2006 6:34 PM
Subject : Contact the Attorney

Dear Edward,

We don't want to risk your coming due to security purpose and other unplan environment,moreso for less cost,it will be better for you to have an Attorney here to do all neccessary documentation and endorse,therefore we will advice you to contact the Attorney on the Email [email protected] Email him immediately so as to know what to do and every necessary documents to work on and endorse in which this might take him Days.

Money Expert

I am pissed off now so I demand Mark�s ID.

Dear Expert,

I don�t really understand you. In a previous e-mail you say (quote) �therefore you've to come down here to Africa to do this endorsement immediately,or we can get an Attorney for you here.� This would imply to anyone with half a brain that I had a choice in the matter. I stated that my intent was to come to Africa and complete the paperwork myself and yet you now tell me that I am not allowed?

I have asked you twice now to prove your identity to me and yet you have shown no intention of doing so. Just because I am aspiring to be a pig farmer doesn�t mean I�m stupid. No, I will not e-mail your attorney. Not until you have shown me proof of your identification.

I really need this money so just pull your finger out of your fucking ass and show me your ID. Then I will contact the attorney. Then you can get me the money. I have two other banks offering me loans right now so I do not need to do business with you. I only choose to because you have seemed sincere and trustworthy to this point. Do not fail me.

Edward.

Mark sends me a photo of him and his lovely beard.

Sent : Friday, July 7, 2006 8:49 PM
Subject : RE: Contact the Attorney

Attachment : abeey1.bmp (0.44 MB)

Dear Edward,

I have attach my identification to this email,moreso we're only looking at the possiblility of the securing you,you have to book for accomodation yourself,and other neccessary thing for you,that's the reason we have to advice to contact the Attorney,then you will have to come down here,then we will also need your Identification,then the date you wish to travel,we have to estimate your expenses for you before coming like Hotel Bill,Transportation bill and others.I will await your email.

Money Expert

Sent : Monday, July 10, 2006 10:30 AM
Subject : ATTENTION PLEASE READ

Dear Mr Edward,

We are not here to be delay for any reason, if you are not interest in the loan again kindly let us know asap now.They are many clients over here seeking loan from our company.I will be awaiting foryour response immediately.Thanks

My Regard.

I thank Mark for his photo. This is good manners.

Dear Expert,

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry I got tetchy in my last e-mail, Molly my pig died on Thursday night and I was planning to use her to populate my entire farm. Now the whole thing�s gone to shit and I�ve got to get a new pig by Wednesday.

The ID you sent me will be fine, thanks for co-operating with me on this important security matter. I like your beard.

I will send an e-mail to the attorney straight away and I will cc you into it.

Dr. Ed

I e-mail the attorney as suggested.

Dear the attorney,

I�ve been told to e-mail you so I can get a loan. Dr. Mark told me to, you should be able to get all the details from him - [email protected] � if you need me to do anything then let me know.

Please, I need this money really quickly or the whole pig farm idea�s fucked and my Dad will be right as usual.

Cheers,

Dr. Edward McBryers

The attorney replies, babbling something about fees.

Sent : Tuesday, July 11, 2006 3:05 PM
Subject : This is Attorney Terry

Attention:

Edward McBryers,

This is to let you know i got your email, I have viewed every necessary documents to work on and endorse through your Files.And i have already have some of the Documents here with me which takes days to be through with and have to still go back DataManagent of Money Expert to have the Remaining documents .Before starting endorsement on any of the Doucments here are for you to choose on the charges to pay with days i can be through with it,

1. A week is $1,200usd
2. Two days is $1,400usd

Let me know the one you prefer for me to do and you're to pay the Half Payment before i start on any of the Documentation and i will have the Remaining as soon as Funds gets to you.

Moreso kindly forward me your Grant Form as it will be more useful for me here. I await on any of the Above you want.

Attrorney Terry.

I send Terry the grant form and play dumb about his fees.

Dear Terry,

I am so glad you got my e-mail. As you know, I am setting up a pig farm � I have the farm, but no pigs. You wouldn�t believe how expensive pigs are these days, I thought they were ten a penny.

I also need things like food and straw, which nobody told me when I was first starting out. If they taught you stuff like this at school then I wouldn�t be so desperate for your money.

Can you explain what you mean when you say I have to choose which charges to pay? I don�t follow you, I thought that you were giving me the money. Please explain quickly, I don�t have long before they turn my pig farm into a nature reserve, damn council.

I have also attached the grant form, When can I have my money?

Dr. Edward

Terry explains that I need to give him $700 before he will give me $5 million.

Sent : Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:39 AM
Subject : RE: This is Attorney Terry

Attn:

Edward McBryers,

This is to let you know i received your email,The Charges are for the Documents to work on and endorse before the funds can get to you,I have viewed all the neccessary documents to endorse,beofe i start on the documents you have to pay the Charges of either for me to finish with the Documents in two days or A week.

I will finish with the documents within two days which will be $1,400us, you are to make half payment of the Charges,the half payment will be $700us.Therefore you have to make the payment $700us before starting on the documents then once i'm through your Funds will be Transfer to you,then i can have my remaining half payment,once you have the Loan.

I await

Attorney Terry

Sent : Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:52 AM
Subject : i need to hear from you now!!

Hello Edward,

The attorny have just contacted me that you have not yet reply to he message since yesterday .Why you did not response to him, he is the only one that he can help you to have your loan in time.Sotherefore you have to reply to him immediately, I awaiting your response.Thanks

I tell Mark that I am worried about Terry.

Hi expert,

The attorney has not replied to me. I sent him a message asking why it is that I will need to give him some money and he hasn�t replied. I am a little bit worried, are you sure that we can trust this man? I think he might steal my loan and set fire to my pig farm. Please e-mail me back ASAP so I know that everything is OK and that Terry isn�t a wrong �un.

Dr. Edward

Mark assures me that Terry is trustworthy.

Sent : Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:00 PM
Subject : RE: i need to hear from you now!!

Dear Edward,

I just called the attorney now,he told me that he have reply to your message since yesterday.The attorney have been working with our past and present clients, we have not heard a complaint he is trustwhorty and honest.To his charges you have to make the payment of the amount charge by him before he can start on any of the document.Make sure you follow the attorney instruction so that you can have your loan in time,Await his email.Thanks

Terry e-mails me, again asking for his money.

Sent : Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:11 PM

Attn:

Edward McBryers,

It's very surprising you never receive my email,i send two emails to you,anyway as i have said in my previous email,the Charges goes a long way,in terms of Transportation,Chamber fee and fee charge upon the work done,what i mean was that.If you want me to finish with the Documentation within Two Days,these will cost you $1,400us,You're to make the Half payment of the full amount charge before i can start on any of the Documents,

I already have some of the Documents with me,i just receive a call from the DataManagment in status of the Documents,therefore you have to comply as soon as possible so i can stat on the Documentation immediately,as i have so many clients to attend to.i AWAIT.

Attorney Terry

I ask Terry for a photo as well. I use some creative maths and tell him I�ll pay him $350.

Look Terry,

I can�t receive an e-mail you never sent. However, Mark says you are trustworthy and since I trust him, I suppose I must believe in you too.

I�m not sure I�m entirely happy about this. Mark has been very good and sent me his photograph for identification, but you have done nothing. I am a little suspicious of this, so I propose the following.

I will send you quarter of the fee ($350) now. You will send me some identification and then I will send you the next quarter ($350) immediately. After that, you will do all the forms and paperwork and I will send you the next quarter ($350). Then you will send me back two quarters ($350 x2) and I will send you my form and half payment ($700). This seems fair and reasonable and I believe you will be happy with it. As an attorney, you must be used to arrangements like this.

I await your identification. I am going to the bank now to get out the first $250.

Edward.

I ask Mark for a picture of his lovely wife.

Dear Expert,

Thank you for your e-mail, I am a little more confident in the trustworthiness of the attorney. I have e-mailed him an arrangement by which he will receive his money and I will receive his ID and then I will call my first pig Terry.

Anyway, how are you? Do you have any kids? Who is the lady in the picture with you? Is that your wife? Can I see a picture of her too?

Dr Edward

Terry sends me his picture. He looks a lot like an attorney.

Sent : Thursday, July 13, 2006 4:35 PM

Attachment : terry.jpg (< 0.01 MB)

Attn:

Edward

I have attached my picture to you,then i will be await the western union details of the $350us as soon as possible so i can start up with the documentation,Here is the Name to send the Money to through western union:

NAME: ODUSOTE STEPHEN

ADDRESS:5 BROAD WAY
MARYLAND
LAGOS.23401
NIGERIA

I will await the western union details immediately.

Attorney Terry

Mark is a bit upset that I want to see his wife.

Sent : Thursday, July 13, 2006 9:24 PM

Dear Edward,.

I'm sorry i can't send you the picture of my Legit wife,it is not a pleasure time here,i have been working hard to make sure you get your Loan,what do you mean by picture of my wife,that's an insult on me,anyway have you make the payment to the Attorney because the DataManagement are awating every neccessary documentation.I await.

Money Expert.

I act offended and demand an apology.

Jesus, Expert, don�t get all offended and tetchy with me. In my country it is a huge complement to ask another man for a picture of his wife, why would you be insulted by that? If my wife were still alive then I�d show you a picture of her.

Your reply has offended me greatly, I have contacted my secretary to release the funds from my corporate account for payment but I don�t think I�m going to send them until you have apologised for the tone of your e-mail. I am hurt.

Dr. Edward McBryers III

I delay payment until I get my apology.

My dear, darling Terry,

Thank you so much for your photograph � you are a very handsome man! I will name my finest pig Terry in your honour!

I have the money ready to transfer, but unfortunately I have been insulted by Mark and I refuse on principle to take the money to Western Union until he has apologised. I trust that you understand this matter of honour.

Many thanks,
Dr. Edward

Mark duly apologises and sends me a picture of his missus.

Sent : Friday, July 14, 2006 12:56 PM

Attachment : Ann.jpg (< 0.01 MB)

Dear Edward,

I have attached the picture of my lovely wife to you,i very sorry if that also got you hurt,Oay then i am kinda sorry for that but i beleive you have to understand my plight,Once again i'm sorry,Get this done with the Lawyer as soon as possible today,so he can start with all neccessary documentation.

Money Expert

I reply. I wonder if I can get a picture of them together.

Dear Expert,

Many thanks for this picture of your beautiful wife. You are a very lucky man to have her. Is there a picture of the two of you together?

As soon as the attorney sends me his address I will send a check for the money. I am glad we are doing business. I will e-mail the attorney now to ask for his address.

Your friend,

Edward.

I e-mail the attorney, forgetting I�m meant to send money by Western Union.

Dear Terry,

What is your address? I will send you a check for $350 straight away and then we shall have a party in a pig farm. Please hurry, I have to get to the post office before they close.

Your friend,

Edward

Sadly, Terry doesn�t take cheques.

Sent : Friday, July 14, 2006 3:31 PM

Edward,

The only means we receive fee is through Western Union Money Transfer,I provided you the Name to make the payment to in my previous email,

Here is it again:

NAME: ODUSOTE STEPHEN

ADDRESS: 5 BROAD WAY
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS,23401
NIGERIA.

I will expect all neccessary information of the Western Union.

I await

Attorney Terry.

Mark asks again for the money. I ignore him.

Sent : Saturday, July 15, 2006 1:00 AM
Subject : IMPORTANT MESSAGE!! REPLY ASAP

Dear Mr Edward,

The attorney as just called me, that he has sent you the information where you are to make the payment to him through western union since morrning , till now you have not yet response to him or to make the payment to him.But you said this in your last email that after my apology to you, you will send the attorney his fee wish i have done to you.Why Why"" you are make delay of your loan , You have to response to the attorney now to send him the payment so that he can start up with your documentation right now.Dont let the attorney change his mind on you, the attorney did not like any client that is not faithful with is words.Kindly get the payment for the attorney immedaitel and i am also expecting your response that you have make the payment to the attorney.Have A gOODdAY.

Thanks

Money Expert

Same thing again.

Sent : Sunday, July 16, 2006 6:27 PM
Subject : IMPORTANT MESSAGE PLEASE READ

Dear Edward,

The attorney just called us right now that you did not response to him again, since you have asked for the information where you are going to making the fee to.Kindly get back to us and let us know what is your problem,because the attorney said that he will be patient with you till tommorrow if you did not response to him he will carry your documentation to another clients.Please get back to us now.I will be await your response immediately.Thanks

Money Expert.

I ask Terry to explain to me how Western Union works.

Dear Terry,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was rushed to hospital on Friday afternoon and almost died. The doctors don�t know what happened to me, only that I had a head to toe rash, my temperature was 150 degrees and my heart kept stopping. I am better now, thank God, and can send your money.

You will have to forgive my ignorance on the subject though, I do not know what Western Union is or where to find it. Can you explain everything to me? Otherwise I can send a cheque. Are you sure that wouldn�t be better? I have just about managed to scrape this cash together and I can�t afford to wait long in case I lose it or spend it or it is stolen by the mafia.

Warmest regards,
Dr. Edward

Terry is very helpful and asks me where I live. For some reason he has taken to calling me Egg.

Sent : Monday, July 17, 2006 12:01 PM

Dear Egg....Knidly giveout your real address where you locate at the Moment...thereafter i can locate where Westernunion is Within you visinity or visit www.westernunion.com for more direction..

I await

Attorney Terry

Mark e-mails again. I ignore him.

Sent : Tuesday, July 18, 2006 9:40 AM
Subject : ATTENTION REPLY ASAP

Dear Edward,

The attorney contacted me that you response to him as at yesterday, to as him to lead you through about the western union whis he as done for you and you never response to him since yesterday.Have you make the payment for him or what is really wrong.Kindly get back to me to know your problem.I await your response immediately.Thanks

Money Expert.

More delays now. He�ll like that. And don�t call me Egg.

Dear Terry,

My current address is on the form I sent to you, Red Hook, New York, USA. I have located a Western Union branch nearby, but I still don�t fully understand what I need to do. The website you sent me is very confusing, do I go to them and ask them to pay you the $300 that you need? That seems a bit strange, why would they pay the money for me?

I have located a nice farm now that I plan to buy as soon as my loan comes through. I have a friend that is able to import pigs from all over the world, so I�ll be able to get some cheap from him. I have already started experimenting with new sausage recipes, would you like me to send some samples to you? One of them has marmite, boiled eggs and wine gums in it, I�m calling it a Berkshire. The other one I�m particularly proud of contains sweetcorn, yoghurt and crab paste. This will be called a Fozzbanger.

Anyway, to summarise, I don�t understand what you need me to do, but I�m going down to Western Union later this morning and I�ll tell them to pay you $300 when I get there.

Dr. Edward.

PS. Please do not call me Egg. I don�t even know where that came from. Yes, my middle names are Gunther Gillingham, making my initials E.G.G � that makes calling me Egg funny to you, does it? I am extremely offended by this, how would you like it if I started calling you Turnip? Turnip Terry. You wouldn�t like it, would you? I demand an apology.

Terry explains what he needs from me with a nice apology.

Sent : Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:04 PM

Dear Edward,

I'm really sorry if that offend you calling you Egg,anyway you have to go to Western Union office near you,you're to give the western union agent the money with the fee to send it,then you will be given a form to fill out,write all the information needed there,once you are back from western union,these what i will expect from you,

1.M.T.C.N
2.SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS
3.TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER.

I WILL AWAIT YOUR EMAIL,ONCE YOU HAVE MAKE THE PAYMENT.

Attorney Terry

Let�s delay it a bit more and frustrate Terry.

Hi Terry,

I went to Western Union this morning but they were closed. Do you know why they might have been closed? I have your $250 in my pocket and I need to get it to you. Are you sure there is no other way? I know someone who lives in Nigeria, I could send him all the money by PayPal and he could meet you and pay you in cash?

Egg.

What?! The bastards are withdrawing their loan offer!

Sent : Thursday, July 20, 2006 8:33 AM
Subject : Goodday.

Dear Edward,
Thanks for your time in this matter, This is to let you know that we just have a metting concerning about your loan.The board members as disideded not to give you the loan anymore just because for you to make pay for the attorney service is very difficult for you, That means that if you have your loan in our company it wil be difficult for you to return the loan back to us.So we now make the suggestion not to give you the loan again,but not untill we hear from you.Thanks for your time.

MONEY EXPERT.

I tell him off.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I've spent two fucking weeks trying to arrange this, I've managed to get my hands on the money you need up front and some fucking attorney tells me he's too much of a dickhead to accept payment by check and I have to use Western Union - I don't even know what Western fucking Union is!

I have the money and it's ready to transfer, stop being a prick and give me a fucking loan.

Terry must have got bored as there�s a new attorney in town.

Sent : Friday, July 21, 2006 9:02 AM
Subject : RE: Goodday.

Dear Edward.

This is to let you know that we are about to help you out with this loan but you are the one that delay things over here which is not suppose happen over here.The attorney contacted us as at yesterday that he was tranveling to zurich in switzerland, and he has handed over your documention to one of is personal assistant wish you are going to contacted now for about your document if you still in need of this loan you can contact is personal assistant with this email [email protected], .

Moreso we are ready to give you this loan only if you are honest with us and you have to do all the necessary things you asked to do before having your loan.Email the pa of the attorney so that he can lead you through again.I will be await you for your response immediately.Thanks.

MONEY EXPERT

I e-mail the new attorney, explaining that I have paid already.

Attorney Smith,

Hello. I have been trying to arrange a loan for some time with Attorney Terry. He has been very difficult and unprofessional. I sent him some money via Western Union on Wednesday which should have arrived by now. The number was 1574468329, I believe he may have collected it already. Please send me my loan really quickly, I have bought some pigs but I cannot afford the feed. They are getting hungry now and a hungry pig is an angry pig. There is nothing more terrifying than an angry pig.

Dr Edward McBryers

Now Smith is asking for the money. Is that all they want from me? Don�t I have feelings?

Sent : Friday, July 21, 2006 9:31 AM
Subject : The personal assisant of the attorney.

Dear Mr Edward,

I was directed to you by my boss who was in zurich right now to cliam a loan that whats a millions.I was instructed by him that we are helping you processing your documenttions of your loan out in money expert company.And i am the one that i was in charges of the documents for now and in your files right now in our table state that you are to make the payment of $350 for processing out the documents to you,Wish to be send to us through via western union latest next week monday .If you are ready for the to make the payment kindly let me know so that i can give you the informations where and to whom to send it to.Get back to me immediately.Thanks

Attorney smith

Smith thinks he has rumbled me and that I never sent any money.

Sent : Friday, July 21, 2006 4:11 PM
Subject : Re: Where's my money?

Dear Mr Edward,

I am very dissapointed in you for not been honest with us.I just called my boss attorney terry about the money you said you have been paid to him vai western union which is a lie that you did not paid any money to him, And i also go through your email that you have been sent to us this week there is noting like that over here, you now send me a fake mtcn number and i have also check the number on western union which says does not exited.Why are you so difficult to put trust on.You are now asking me for your loan i will report you to the company that direct you to us.If you are still in need of your loan send us good MTCN number with an question and answer you use to send the money.I give you today till next week monday after that i can know longer help you with it.Thanks

Attorney Smith

I tell him off. Time for his ID.

Smith,

How dare you call me a liar. You are the liar. I sent that money Wednesday morning. The reason you cannot find it online is because I used a new, secure transfer method that does not allow on-line tracking. This service was offered to me when I went into the WU branch due to the widespread scamming that comes from Nigeria. I paid quite a lot extra for this service only for you to tell me that you think I am lying. I sent attorney Terry the e-mail Wednesday afternoon � if it is not there then I suggest that he has deleted it and collected the money for himself. I was worried that this might happen from the start and I have never trusted this man. Otherwise, please send me the e-mail address for your company rather than the free mail.com addresses that you and Terry both seem to use.

Once again, the MTCN number is 1574468239. I suggest that you actually get off your arse and go to a branch of WU rather than just being lazy and using the online tracker. Find out who collected it and at what time and then I will send the rest of the money.

Since you are being so difficult and unprofessional, I must demand that you send me some identification. Mark and Terry both sent me pictures of themselves and I have no idea who you are. For all I know you are working with Terry to steal my money and deny me this loan.

Edward

Apparently he didn�t read my e-mail.

Sent : Monday, July 24, 2006 7:54 AM
Subject : Attention please read

Dear Edward,

I am still waiting for you to make the ayment for you to have your loan this week.Your loan as been already approved by the company just for you to make the $350 for the documentions of your loan ,that is only thing that is delaying your loan for now.Kindly get back to me now.Thanks.

Attorney Smith.

I send the same again.

Smith,

I e-mailed you this morning. Here is what I sent:

Smith,

How dare you call me a liar. You are the liar. I sent that money Wednesday morning. The reason you cannot find it online is because I used a new, secure transfer method that does not allow on-line tracking. This service was offered to me when I went into the WU branch due to the widespread scamming that comes from Nigeria. I paid quite a lot extra for this service only for you to tell me that you think I am lying. I sent attorney Terry the e-mail Wednesday afternoon � if it is not there then I suggest that he has deleted it and collected the money for himself. I was worried that this might happen from the start and I have never trusted this man. Otherwise, please send me the e-mail address for your company rather than the free mail.com addresses that you and Terry both seem to use.

Once again, the MTCN number is 1574468239. I suggest that you actually get off your arse and go to a branch of WU rather than just being lazy and using the online tracker. Find out who collected it and at what time and then I will send the rest of the money.

Since you are being so difficult and unprofessional, I must demand that you send me some identification. Mark and Terry both sent me pictures of themselves and I have no idea who you are. For all I know you are working with Terry to steal my money and deny me this loan.

Please go to Western Union and get this money. I need the loan really quickly and you are messing around. Sort yourself out you bell end.

E.

Smith sends me a lovely, professional looking picture.

Sent : Monday, July 24, 2006 2:54 PM
Subject : Attention immportant please read

Attachment : smith.jpg (< 0.01 MB)

Dear Edward,

Thanks for your response, this is to let you know that i just called attorney terry about the fee again.He said he did not collected any money, all you have to do for me now is to get back to the western union and collect the money then you will resending it to another person of us that use to collect any money that comes in into our company, to assure us that you truly send the money.Moreso you are to pay us 2000usd for the documentation of yours and you only want to make the qurters of the money, so therefore send the money again to this name LANRE SOILE,use the same address, and you dont provide the text question and answer you use in western union for sending fake money wish is not there.Kindly go and pick up your money back and resending it back with the name i give you LANRE SOILE, i will be await your MTCN number with question and answer you use for sending the money.Further more i have attach my picture with this email for my addentionfication,

RESPONSE TO ME IMMEDIATELY.THANKS

ATTORNEY SMITH

Mark must be feeling left out. He e-mails me saying that I haven�t paid as well.

Sent : Monday, July 24, 2006 3:02 PM
Subject : respond asap

Edward,

The attorney told me that you said you have been made attornet terry the payment and the attorney have just email us that you did not do anything payment in is own name.Why are you so difficult to believe.kindly let me know what is really going on thanks.

I swear at Smith a bit and accuse Terry of stealing my money.

Smith,

Terry is lying. I sent him all the details in an e-mail. If he didn�t receive it then that is not my fault. But if you are too much of a retard to work this out then I will go to WU and resend it. I will use the same secure service again to send the money so don�t expect to be able to track it online.

If I get there and find out that Terry is lying and that he did collect it then I�ll be really fucked off. I mean it, Smith.

You don�t even look like an attorney. Please send me a copy of your certification, I do not trust you. You look like a chav.

Mark gets a similarly abusive treatment.

Mark,

Fuck you. I sent the money on Wednesday and now I�m told that Terry is telling lies. He says he never received the e-mail I sent him � if that�s true it�s because he�s a twat. I will resend the money as soon as you speak to Terry and find out why he�s such a fucking liar and why you would believe him over me. I think he�s trying to steal my money for himself and you are not doing anything to convince me that he is trustworthy.

I have had many loans in the past and I have found your company to be the most unprofessional and pathetic I have ever encountered. I think you are a liar and it is you that is so hard to believe. I demand that you apologise and stop being a prick before I send any more money.

You are a complete knob jockey.

Ooh, Mark�s angry. You wouldn�t like him when he�s angry.

Sent : Monday, July 24, 2006 7:20 PM

How DEAR you talk to me like that, What are hell are you talking about,. Since when the attorney have been working with us so many years he never do such a thing like that before,I still put the trust on the attorney that he can never do such a thing.And he as handover your documents to his assistant you have to found means how you can get out for the shit.your loan as been approvide by the members of the board in our annex office, if they did not see your documents you will lose the loan .go back to the attorney to sault your self out.Thanks

Smith asks for the money again.

Sent : Monday, July 24, 2006 7:47 PM
Subject : RESPOND ASAP

Dear Edawrd,
This to let you know that you should resend the money to the name that i give you with the same address.Terry did not collected any money try to get back to the western union to find out it.make sure you send it this time and i will be track it as well.I await your respond.Thanks

Smith reckons I�ve told him some conflicting information. And who the fuck is Howard?

Sent : Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:37 AM
Subject : Attention immportant please read

Dear Howard,

Kindly tell me where you are really base for now,Because you said you are from one country with different state or city of the country you cliam.This show up in your file.Respond to me asap.Thanks

Attorney Smith.

Mark gets the same again. How DEAR I speak to him like this?

Mark,

Shall I say it again? Shall I? Fuck you. Fuck you twice. Fuck you right in your fucking ear. I sent the money, your attorney has stolen it. I went to WU and they said it has been collected. WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY AND WHERE IS MY FUCKING LOAN???

Sort yourself out you cockmuncher.

Edward.

I tell Smith off and demand proof that he is an attorney.

Smith,

Bullshit. I have given you the same details throughout our business. Where have I said I live in which communication? You're full of shit. And who the fuck is Howard? Why don�t you even know my name? Where are your credentials? You are not a real attorney. I will send your money when I can trust you, even though Terry is lying and has already stolen my money for himself.

Respond ASAP.

Howard (Edward)

Mark replies again, telling me that God knows I�m being naughty. He raises the fee to $2,000.

Sent : Tuesday, July 25, 2006 1:35 PM

Hello edward,

This is to let you know that if througly you sent the money or if you are lying about it God IS looking everyone at up.I have contacted attorney Smith to processing your document that we will get the payment for him.She said they charge you for your documentation is $2000usd and wish you said you have make 350usd out of it, so therefore you have to make sure you complete the fee so that they can release the document for us and you will be able to have your loan in our company.Looking forward to hear from you asap.Thanks

Smith replies. The company have kindly agreed to pay back the money that Terry stole, I just need to send the rest.

Sent : Tuesday, July 25, 2006 1:59 PM
Subject : Attention immportant please read REPLY ASAP

Dear Edward,

I am so sorry for the wrog name i called you in the last email,we have another client called howard and i mistakenly called you the name.You said the attorney terry have stolen your money there is know problem on that anymore.The company that direct you to us have declear that they will responsible for it, Mean why i have started with your documentation to process to the company and it will be ready by tommorrow and you just make the little fee of the money how are you going to make the rest of the money when i finsh with the document by tomorrow.You have to get the rest of the payment other wish i will not release the document when i finsh with it.

Moreso you said you dont put trust on me, why not i have been working under attorney terry for the past 2years now and you are not the first person that i will processed the document with.And tey to find out more about me with the company .I await your respond asap.Goodday.

ATTORNEY SMITH.

If God knows that I�m lying then he knows that Mark is a scammer. Why has he raised the fee?

Yes Mark. God is looking at everyone. God knows everything that we do, all our criminal activity and scamming people out of their money. Therefore, God knows what Terry has done to me. You may not believe that Terry has stolen my money, but God does.

Why are you trying to tell me the charge is $2000? The charge has never been $2000. It was $1400. Where did you get $2000 from? I don�t like what is happening here, I am beginning to think that there is no loan at all. I am already $350 down and now you have raised the price of the fees? I have $2000 that I can send but first you must explain to me where you got that figure from and which services this covers.

Edward.

Smith won�t get a bean till I see his certificates.

Smith,

I do not trust you because I have twice asked for a copy of your credentials and you have ignored me each time. If you are an attorney then you must have a bar certificate or a degree or something. I demand that you scan this and send it to me so I can verify your legal expertise.

I will send the rest of the money when you have done this and not before. If you are unable to satisfy this requirement then I will just come to Nigeria myself and meet with you in person.

You must send me your certificates if you want my money.

Howard.

Sent : Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:12 PM

Dear Edward

This to let you know that i can not play with my certificate, this is not in our rule to release our certificate to any one it aginest the rule so sorry for that.But you only asked for my id and i have let you see my id.I have never see your own id before and to hear your voice to know whom we are dealing with, You dont have a phone that we can contact you to wish is very bad of you.If you dont put trust on me then your document will not be release for clearing of your loan.I have finsh with the documents just for me to sign on it and release it to the company, i can not release this documents if you dont make the payment and if you know longer put trust on me make it to the company then.Thanks

I wait your respond asap.

Smith,

Showing somebody the certification that allows you to act as an attorney is against your rules? Are you serious? What kind of fucking pathetic rules are they?

I have done business with many attorneys in many different countries and I have never heard of anyone saying that it is against the rules to present for somebody when asked, their certificate of qualifications. What kind of company are you running there? I demand that you send me the e-mail address of your superior or manager so that I can make a complaint about the ridiculous way that your company is run.

No, you�re quite right, I don�t have a phone. There is no law anywhere in the world that says everyone must have access to a phone and for you to say that this is bad of me is pretty fucking rich. YOU don�t even seem to have any law qualifications and yet you are telling people that you are an attorney. Come to think of it, you have never even told anything about the company that you work for. I demand full contact details and web address, along with testimonials from other customers that you have helped.

You are completely shit at everything that you do. I am sending a copy of this message to my contact at Databank Finance and to Kelvin Twigger, the Databank manager. Shown me your ID? No, you have shown me a photograph that appears to be of some pikey chav who lives in a council flat and has fights every weekend. THAT IS NOT IDENTIFICATION. For all I know, you found that picture on a Google image search. ID would have been your passport or driving license. You want my ID? OK, I�ll do the same as you and include a picture of myself.

I have no trust in you and since Terry stole my money, nobody in your company. I need this loan and so I am willing to send you the remainder of your fees but NOT UNTIL YOU PROVE TO ME THAT THE PICTURE YOU SENT IS OF YOU AND THAT YOU ARE A REAL ATTORNEY.

You are rude, unprofessional and your English is shit. Sort yourself out and stop being a fucking moron.

Edward.

Mark replies. He accepts that Terry has stolen my money and that his trying to raise the stakes was an error.

Sent : Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:54 PM

Thanks for your response, if you said terry have stolen your money i will accepit it like that but God is watching all of us.This to let you that it was a mistake of me for said your charges is $2000usd, Terry called it for me $1400usd and i have confirm it from attorney smith.

Moreso the attorney smith told me that he have finshed with your documents and he never release it for us just because you are still own him for the documents and he also said you never put trust on him and that is why he did not release the document and you asked him for his certificate which is very wrong.Kindly put trust with attorney Smith and you should make the payment for the remaining fee to him so that he can release the document for us and you will have your loan immedaitely.I am stand over with attorney smith that he will never run away with your money i have been put trust on him sevra times.LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.THANKS

Arsemonger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I reply, again demanding evidence of Smith�s legal qualifications.

Mark,

I don�t give a flying fuck how much trust you put into attorney Smith. Would you send $1,400 to somebody who told you they were an attorney without checking that they are who they say they are? Of course you wouldn�t � to do so would be to prove yourself to be retarded.

I have the money and I will send it to attorney Smith but NOT UNTIL I HAVE PROOF THAT HE IS A QUALIFIED ATTORNEY. If he is telling the truth then this will be very easy � all he needs to do is scan the certificate he got when he qualified as an attorney. Why is this wrong? There is nothing wrong about this you dopey twat, what is wrong is that he refuses to agree.

If he wants my money then he will have to produce his certification. Otherwise I will not be sending anything. It is up to you to speak with him and persuade him that this is standard business practise and that he is a fucking moron.

Edward.

Smith sends me an e-mail to say that it is my fault he refuses to show his certificates. He also gives me some names of happy customers. Notice that name, Larry Micell? Yes, he�s the one who sent me the loan offer in the first place.

Sent : Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:29 PM

Edward,

This is to let you know that i can not release my certificate out for anyone that i have never hear from and to see is id.I did not use any google pix i use my own pix if you want to see my pic and can send it to you as much as you can,And if you wanna contact those clients that i have help for with this document i can give you that free free to email about me,CONTACT THEM WITH THIS EMAIL, [email protected], [email protected], fullmoon4sky2yahoo.com,[email protected], contact this people toconfirm the work i did for them about me.

THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE FINSHED WITH YOUR DOCUMENT AND I HAVE LET THE COMPANY TO KNOW ABOUT IT

I AWAIT YOUR RESPOND ASAP

Mark replies to say that attorney Smith is not the enemy here and that I must be patient with him, as with all mentally disableds.

Sent : Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:19 PM

Dear Edward,

I really understand you well, but you have to be patient with the attorney smith.You know that attorney terry handed over your documentation for him and he believes that you have to know him with terry.kindly please made the payment for him so that he can release your document for the and you will have your loan immedaitely he give us the document.If you still dont put trust on smith can you make the payment to me so that i will know how to handle the sutitation.You have to think about your loan not about the attorney smith, you know the attorney have done your document finshed and we dont have to waste time on it .Please and please try to believe attorney smith, i really understand you well.Looking for your respond.Thanks

I stand my ground and refuse to send money. Time to see if I can get a trophy picture. I up the amount I owe by nine grand to see if he�ll take that bait and try to screw me for more.

Smith,

We�re going to have a problem then. I will not send money to somebody that claims to be an attorney when he refuses to prove to me that he is. If you don�t want to scan your certificates then I understand this � you don�t want me to use them to pretend that I am an attorney myself.

However, I still require proof. More photos will not suffice unless I can guarantee that it is you in the picture. Would you be willing to take another picture for me, either outside your law firm so that I can see the sign or, better still, holding a sign containing a secret password that we will agree.

You must take one of these pictures for me if you want me to send you the remaining $10,500. If you will not then I shall take my business elsewhere. The only thing that stops me from doing this at the moment is that I have already invested a lot of time in this transaction and I am $350 down as it is. I want to complete this, but not until you prove to me who you are.

Edward.

If Smith won�t go for the trophy picture, maybe Mark will. He already showed me his wife.

Mark,

I am being patient with Smith, but you have to understand things from my point of view. I have sent $350 already which has gone missing, then the attorney suddenly changed and he refuses to prove to me that he is a qualified lawyer. Surely you must understand that this casts doubt over the entire transaction, yourself included.

I have asked Smith to confirm his identity by sending me another picture, either outside his law firm or holding a sign containing a secret password that I will give him. As soon as he does this I�ll send the rest of the money. I don�t mind sending the money to you, but now that things have changed I will require you to prove your identity in the same way. If you are willing to do this then let me know and I�ll tell you what the sign should say, if not then I�ll take my business elsewhere and I will not send any more money.

Edward.

Mark replies, he doesn�t really say anything new.

Sent : Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:55 AM

Mr Edward,

I can really understand you well, but you still have to be patient with attorney smith,It is because your documents is still with him an you dont have choice than to get the payment for him and you will have your loan intime or are you not in need of the loan for now.Try to understand what i am saying.And dont understand you by said i should also show my id if you want to make the payment for me wish i have already show to you.Se we dont have to delay this loan time i going you have to do something about this matter for you to have your loan.Kindly please and please try to make this fee to the attorney smith.RESPOND ASAP

Smith tries to divert my interest in the pictures by saying they will take 2 weeks.

Sent : Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:34 AM

Edward

This i very smiple as long as you can wait for me to get the pictures and it will take me just 2 weeks to do that because i have alot of clients to attend to.I will still hold your douments for now since you are not in need of the loan for now.And i dont see why you dont put trust on me how much did you want to give that you are giving stress everytine i am tired with you. maybe i should handed over your document to another person, that will be the best. I await your respond.Thanks

I reply to Mark, standing my ground.

Mark,

You have shown me your picture, not your ID. For all I know, that could be anybody. This has been acceptable so far, but not if you expect me to trust you enough to send money. Might I remind you that $350 of my money has already gone missing? I cannot understand how your company is able to operate without having qualified attorneys. You say I don�t have a choice other than to pay Smith the money. You are wrong. Because you have been dicking me about for so long, I have already had to take out two bank loans just to sustain myself. These will suffice for the short term, but are nowhere near the $5 million you have promised.

Smith has said that I can have his photograph if I wait for two weeks. That is ridiculous. Why will it take two weeks to have one photograph taken? I am beginning to doubt that any part of this arrangement is legitimate. It is now up to you to prove otherwise.

Edward.

Smith gets told off and I stand firm on my request for a picture.

Smith,

Bullshit. There is absolutely no way on Earth that it will take you two weeks to have one photo taken. I am beginning to doubt that you are a real attorney, all I hear from you is excuses, excuses. The money you need is here, sitting in front of me, waiting to be sent. But you don�t seem to want it! If you really wanted it then you would have been willing to prove to me both your credentials and your identity. You have shown no willingness to do either.

To say that you have other clients to attend to and that is the reason you can�t take a photograph is ridiculous. Are you trying to tell me that you work flat out, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? You fucking liar. Even the busiest lawyer in the world would be able to find five minutes to prove to his client that he is genuine and that everything is above board. You want my trust? You have to fucking earn my trust.

Stop being a wanker and send me a photo or a copy of your certificate. If it�s going to take two weeks then so be it, but I will hassle you every single day until I am satisfied. Give my documents to someone else? Don�t be thick, everyone knows that no legal document in the world is transferable between two individuals.

If you don�t start being a bit more helpful then I�ll call the whole thing off and take my money somewhere else.

Edward.

Mark has another go at persuading me to send the money.

Sent : Friday, July 28, 2006 10:44 AM

Edward,
This to let you know that your lon is ready waiting for the smith to release the document for us.And you have to believed smith for now he said that he have given you some email of his clients that he as help with same documents you need for your loan, have you contacted those people? to know more about the attorney smith for his job.Try to understand to what i am saying time is going there is noting to delay about, you have to get your loan before the annex office give out your loan for another client.I dont want you to loe thi loan just because you have been with this issue for weeks now.You can still make the half payment to the smith for now and when you have your loan you will balance the remaining, i have you nice idea try to follow it.I await you for your respond.Thanks for this matter.

I tell him off again.

Mark,

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I have made my position clear � when Smith sends me a picture of him holding a sign with my password on it or a copy of his legal certificates, I will send money. I have not contacted the �customers� for two reasons. Firstly, it completely contravenes the data protection act that you would give me their e-mail addresses. And secondly, one of the addresses is that of Larry Micell � the man who sent me the loan offer e-mail in the first place, all those long weeks ago.

Do not tell me that there is nothing to delay the loan for � we are conducting this business by e-mail, when I said I�d come to Africa to do it face to face, I was told that I�m not allowed. I have seen a picture that could be anybody, I am simply asking that either you or attorney Smith send me another picture to verify your identity. What are you so afraid of? Are the pictures of you? If so then there should not be a problem.

You need to sort yourself out. Your company is shit, you are shit, your attorneys are shit. You want my money? Stop telling me lies and sending me e-mail addresses and send me the fucking pictures I asked for.

There is nothing complicated about this. I know you are stupid so I tried to make it as easy to understand as I could. Do not send me another e-mail demanding that I send money � for all I know at this point, the loan doesn�t even exist.

Just stop being a prick. It�s not difficult.

Edward.

Mark�s upset now. Sit back and enjoy this hilarious use of spelling and grammar. I particularly enjoy the classic words �fuck fuck fuck and fuck.�

Sent : Saturday, July 29, 2006 12:25 AM

Dear Edward,
Who are you telling me that i am stupid, to hell with you and your money over there.What type of shit is that, did you how old i am telling me loncense infac so are so stupid. Did you think is your money that can hill the attorney.
You did not show your pix to us talkless of your id,you dont have a phone number that we can contact you with and you want you see our certificate to use it for something else. If you can send the money for the smith that is not my problem i am not the one that need loan , their are many clients seeking to considered for the loan, you this stinkingful playing with our company, fuck fuck fuck and fuck.To hell with your money.If you are ready for your loan go ahead to make your payment for your document.You are not a honest client if you have your loan now we will be runing after you for you to payback your loan, you dont have country we cant find your contacted address.try to show up your self.GOODDAY.

Meanwhile, Smith sends me a scan of his ID. This is the actual size I received.

Sent : Saturday, July 29, 2006 12:54 AM

Attachment : Smith.jpg (< 0.01 MB)

Hello Mr Edward,
This is to let you know that your money is noting to me. How someone trust you in this sutitations, you did not provide where to contacted you to or to see your pic.I will just let know that for sending my id for you is not because of the payment but for you to know that i am not a fack attorney, But if you are still in need of your loan documents you can make the payment anytime you need the loan .Just because of money expert that is why i release my id for oderwise i will not send it. Provide your now. I await your response.Thanks

Smith gets told off and I ask again for his picture.

Fuck, Smith. Fuck.

What on Earth is wrong with you? If you�re going to send ID, I should at least be able to read it. Come on, man. Stop being stupid and send it to me again, this time at a size readable to people that don�t have telescopes for eyes.

I still have the money here and I will send it as soon as you get a full size scan of your ID that I can read. I also need a picture of you holding a sign with a secret reference number on it. Send me this and you get your money. It�s not difficult to understand.

Pull your socks up and stop fucking about.

Edward.

Mark gets some swearing of his own to enjoy.

Mark,

Fuck you. Fuck you sideways, fuck you in the eye and fuck you until you squeal. I will call you stupid because you are stupid. You are the stupidest man I have ever heard of and if you don�t stop being so stupid then I will report you to the stupid police.

I could only read about seven of the words in your e-mail and four of those were fuck. You are a twat and I�m going to find out where you live and set your arse on fire and kick you so hard in the nads that your grandfather feels it. I NEED THIS FUCKING LOAN AND I HAVE THE MONEY TO SEND TO SMITH AS SOON AS HE SENDS ME THE PICTURE I ASKED FOR.

I don�t know why you�re getting so uptight. It�s funny really. I enjoyed your swearing too, it was very creative. Why don�t you calm down, take a few deep breaths, stop being so stupid and send me my loan? You don�t know what country I�m in? I�ll tell you. USA. You�re probably confused that my form says nationality of Azerbaijan � that�s because I was born there and now live in America. Don�t get all stressed just because you�re too stupid to understand my form. It�s OK, if you ask someone nicely then I expect they�ll read it and explain it in small words so that you can understand it.

Stop being a fuckstick.

Edward.

Mark replies again to try and calm me down and get me to pay him.

Sent : Monday, July 31, 2006 9:33 AM

Edward,
This to let you kmow that i recieve your email,you dont have right to insault me like that. just because we are doing our job over here and we have alote of client to attend to,You have to make the payment to the attorney smith right now just because smaith called me and he said he have send you the id you asked for.
Your loan is ready for us to transfer into your account but with out the document to be approve our director can not give us go ahead for the transfer,Please mr edward try as much to make the payment so that smith can release the document.I also understand you as you have explain to me,Looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Money Expert

This clearly isn�t going anywhere. I up the abuse a bit to see if he�ll crack and tell me where to go.

Fuck you Mark,

You stupid bastard. I do have the right to insult you, I am your customer. That is what customers do. Smith is a retard. I have attached the file he sent me as ID. This is ridiculous. He is obviously too stupid to use a computer properly, just like you. You are both complete bell ends.

Tell Smith to stop being such a fucking moron and send me the ID I asked for and not a miniature scan of someone else�s passport. I also need a scan of his certification and a picture of him holding a sign containing a password I will give him when he asks. Or are you too stupid to do this? I have the money right here, on my desk. I�m looking at it � do you want it or not?

Hurry up you wanker.

Edward.

Smith replies and tries to place the blame on me for not being able to read his ID.

Sent : Monday, July 31, 2006 2:12 PM
Subject : ATTORNEY SMITH

Edward,
This is to let you know that i have geting tired of you, i dont know how you can not view the id in your email.I dont have any problem with it over here, first fined a solution to your email first i have attach it for you in the last email and i dont have noting to large again.IF YOU STILL IN NEED OF IT I WILL SEND IT AGAIN, BUT THAT IS NOT MY FAULT NOTING TO DO ANY MORE ABOUT IT.

Again, I up the abuse to see if he�ll crack.

Smith,

You fucking liar. You know full well that the ID you sent me would open that small. Do not try and fool me again, I am twice as smart as you. If you even think about pulling another stunt like that then I�ll cancel the whole thing and I won�t send you this money. I HAVE IT HERE SMITH, DON�T YOU WANT IT?!

You are a fucking idiot, I can�t believe anyone as stupid as you could ever become an attorney. The picture you send me should be no less than 600 pixels wide and you must be holding a sign containing our secret password. When you think you�ll be able to understand what I�m saying then you can reply and I�ll tell you what the sign should read.

DO NOT BE A TWAT.

Edward.

No reply, so Smith gets a reminder.

Smith,

Where is your ID? Where is your picture? I am fed up of waiting for you to stop dicking around. Just pull your fucking finger out and send it to me now. You are wasting my time and I know where you live.

Edward.

He�s cracked. Game over.

Sent : Tuesday, August 1, 2006 5:30 PM
Subject : IF YOU ARE READY CONTACT ME.

Hello Edward,

IF YOU REALLY IN NEED OF YOUR LOAN MAKE THE FUCKING PAYMENT TO SMITH AND YOU WILL FUCKING HAVE YOUR LOAN. BUT IF YOU REFOUSE TO DO THAT GET A FUCK OFF WE HAVE CLIENTS TO ATTEND WITH.YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY CLIENT WE HAVE. IF YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR LOAN CONTACT ME BUT IF YOU CONTINUE TO NISAULT ME I WILL BLOCK YOUR FUCKING EMAIL OUT OF MY MAIL RIGHT.GET IT OR LEAVE IT. HAVE A GOODDAY.

One last abuse shot, for old times� sake. What have we learned? Well, nothing really. Except that when all else fails you can send your Mugu a torrent of abuse and swearing to wind them up even more.

Mark,

Get fucked. There is no fucking loan, you are a scammer and lower than the shit I wipe off my boots. Good luck with your other 'clients,' here's hoping they aren't stupid enough to fall for your bullshit.

If you contact me again then I will find out where you live and come round there and tear you a new A pipe.

Fuck off and die.

Love, Edward.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked it! Abuse galore. Nice "passport photo" on the form. Smile

You might want to hide your email addy though.

Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent abuse! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic