SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

38 missed, I'm retiring from phone baits need a replacement!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cdahl
Wannabe Baiter

Location: a little up the road from the habitations and the towns we know

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~haywood_jablowmi,

Took him a while, but he finally got around to mailing me again (a quick look through my abuse report mails made me realize that we're now on his 3rd or 4th address Laughing). Needless to say, I'll do all I can to encourage him to call dad soon - and will of course remind him to speak LOUDLY and slooooowly, as you're very hard of hearing.

Again, thanks for the time- and credit-wasting modality!

"I want to know I have wasted a lot of time dealing with you because I have other things are doing so you have to follo my instructions." -Barr. Charles

"[I]t;s true that is it a different email,we used to discuss,but my children played with it,when i slept,i forgot to turn my laptop off. and it's God that make me to write down your only email address." - Recurring Phonelad

[Donate to 419Eater.com]
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tell him you want to change the order to k800i's and you need a scan of the invoice first (take him a good half hour to knock up a fake invoice) then he should call to confirm

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Terzo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haywood_jablowmi wrote:
not knocking you, but i prefer to waste their time myself and not trouble the police, they are too busy stopping real crime like people driving 31mph in a 30mph zone Wink

i'll be on the look out for him though

Cheers!

I normally only give out the phone numbers at the very end of the bait (after a good slapping) as a last resort, as I don't have a phone number they can call me on. I've just acquired an old mobile for free though (battery life is measured in minutes!), so a PAYG SIM is on the cards Twisted Evil

It's often quite amusing to receive an email from them afterwards saying that "you got me to call a police station", to which I reply that "yes of course, I'm an officer with the international fraud investigation team who are co-operating with the Nigerian authorities, and we now have enough evidence with your recorded phone conversation to make a prosecution. You can expect a visit from the authorities shortly."
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

www.flextel.com divert them through it, its free and you don't have to change sim if one of them decides to try pissing you off (infact you can burn that flextel number and divert it to the speaking clock which is expensive to call Smile

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
cdahl
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haywood_jablowmi wrote:
tell him you want to change the order to k800i's and you need a scan of the invoice first (take him a good half hour to knock up a fake invoice) then he should call to confirm

Good idea. I will start incorporating that into my phonelad baits, though the addies usually get shut down even before I get to that stage. Perfectly timed, too - I've a message from Johnny-boy in my inbox right now, with the WU details, but I guess dad wants to see exactly what he's buying...

"I want to know I have wasted a lot of time dealing with you because I have other things are doing so you have to follo my instructions." -Barr. Charles

"[I]t;s true that is it a different email,we used to discuss,but my children played with it,when i slept,i forgot to turn my laptop off. and it's God that make me to write down your only email address." - Recurring Phonelad

[Donate to 419Eater.com]
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i can see the future, me on the phone hearing 'Whin are you gowin to meck de payment?'

Razz

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

who owns harvey brown. Smile you've got mail - he was keen to press things forward, but frustrated having to explain 8 times

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

harvey says the phones are ready, got real confused when i asked him what network they work on, then i asked him what country the charger plugs are for, he didn't understand at all, he said every country! slap required but i think he will phone back, his credit went at 7 mins hehe

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
cdahl
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hm, one of my active phonelads-with-no-name has your number, and was told that you're going to be heading to the WU office after confirmation that our order is ready. I wonder if that's him. Did he say anything about the phones that your daughter F4y3 is buying for the family?

EDITed to add detail.

[Donate to 419Eater.com]
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

250 motorola something or other and 500 nokia blah blah blahs is what he said.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
cdahl
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, not one of mine then (reminds me, though - I have to do a few more baits with my bulk-ordering character). Hopefully my lot will be in touch soon. Thanks!

[Donate to 419Eater.com]
davelister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep Harvey is mine. He is a very pushy character. I will slap him good and proper. Thanks Haywood Smile
alfredo.nepomuceno
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This phone-happy lads are sometimes a curse.
I have one that calls everyday, with an untraceable number. I guess it is VOIP, and he asks me to call his mobile (yeah, right.)
Now i have to rush him and hung up, or he talks forever!

Another one that I swapped e-mails several months ago, resurfaced now, and wants my number to talk. Rolling Eyes

Don't they have a life?!
I know, they don't. Crying or Very sad

...person has refered you to me. Kindly fill me up.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thats why you need to use www.flextel.com if one of them gets on your nerves you just divert that number to the talking clock and set up a new one. Wink

personally i can get rid of any pestering one,

as for harvey, he phoned three times last night, well only once really but ran out of credit twice and had to call back Twisted Evil

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
davelister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked harvey to send me a picture of the chargers - he sent a pic of a US charger, so slapped him for that, and told him I wanted an actual picture.

He says the "heavy rain" cut him off!

Harvey is my first lad, so its all good fun!
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

out on the piss tonight so have him call after 10pm if he wants to get through, but i might be drunk and call him a c**t

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
cdahl
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received an invoice from good old J0hn J4sw1ll and told him that daddy H3ywood is going to WU, so you will probably get a call from him soon (one of my other lads is so lame that he's asking me to resend the prices he gave me - apparently he wasn't together enough to back up his email account before I killed it Twisted Evil ). Don't worry - your daughter is well-accustomed to making excuses when dad's tied on a few and been rather...assertive on the phone.

Thanks!

[Donate to 419Eater.com]
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have found a copy of KLF's song Mu-mu land, which i will be playing in the background tonight

aaaaaaaall bound for Mu mu land mu mu land (ok well it sounds like mugu land)

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
cdahl
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few of my phonelads have been told that either "dad" (for F4y3) or Lady 4ll3gr4 H3ls1ng's personal assistant H3ywood will be dropping by WU today to pay them, so there might be a bit of activity before they all embark on a weekend of doing whatever mugus do on their time off. Three claimed that they tried to call, but to no avail. Here's feedback from one:

Quote:
we
only await your payment details reply to procced with
the shipment and also we have try calling your cotact
number but unfortunately its not going ok?..reply
back.

If you'd like to see the receipts and purchase orders (one is actually filled out by hand Very Happy ), feel free to PM. Thanks, and have fun with the lads (your pal j0hnph0n3s may call again as well)!

EDITed to note that more have tried to call.

[Donate to 419Eater.com]

Last edited by cdahl on Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
davelister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harvey is doing my head in. I'm on the verge of "sending" him WU/Moneygram, but am insisting on a picture of him and the charger so I can be sure he's not messing me about. He keeps trying to call, so feel free to slap him and tell him he'll lose out on $40 if he doesn't sort himself out.
Dave
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~haywood_jablowmi,

I think mumu also means 'fool' in Naija (Nigerian) pidgin.

Yeah the JAM and the late great Tammy Wynette. Very Happy
swordfish
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might get a call from a candian lottery scam that I just texted (at their expense!). I'm sure they're gettting pissed off at having their voicemail filled in their freephone number (1 866 381 5868), maybe time to annoy a little more...
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the more the merryer to me, its been a bit quiet lately, maybe they are on summer holiday at scamcamp

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Kryton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heywood,
still hoping at least one of my mugus gets to enjoy a nice chat with you.

There's the president of Nigeria (or someone from the " On local and Foreign Dept ") who could be having some problems with a Monkey Gram I sent him-> he wants to talk to Joe Bloggs, a century old italian pensioner living in Belgioouum to explain how to do it right.

Thene there' someone from the Coca Cola lottery who might be either from Coke or from some courier company. Watch out for these two, they are very brainy. ->they want to talk to Terry, a rich spoilt kid in new mexico who thinks a bank draft is something to do with beer.

And last bust not least there is ..eer I can't quite remember who else, so I won't expect you to remember. Just make sure they have a long and enjoyable conversation (enjoyable for you, that is)

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
davelister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If Harvey calls, tell him no photo no deal and slap him as hard as you like! This one is being difficult and will not comply with a simple request. I hope he does send a photo as I'm itching to send the payment to the Pru in Ghana.

Dave
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic