SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr. Osman Yaya is gonna wear out his shoes!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Long Distance Runaround
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive had to cut out most of the first part of this because is has become sooo long! I've had this Mugu since early March and I'm still not done with him! An interesting note is that "Lynn" started out as a Colored deaf-mute with bad typing skills and she is now Caucasian with a high salary job!

Mugus will be standard issue Black and white, colourless
"Lynn" will be dressed in Royal Blue
I will be in the Red

Tue, 11 Jul 2006 3:35 AM
From "Dr Osman Yaya" <[email protected]>
To Lynn

Subject urgent

Dear Lynn xxxxxxxxx,
How are you donig today, how is your family i hope fine a s for me i give thanks and glory to God Almighty Amen.
have you hear from the paying bank what is the update were are we now.
i wait your urgent response.
Dr osman yaya

7-11-06
To Yaya
From Lynn

Subject Re: urgent

Pussum,

Don't you read what I write you???????????????????????

If you did and could comprehend what I write (to you) you wouldn't be asking me if I had heard from the bank!

Please dont get stupid on me, ok? I hate stupid people.

Later. Lyn

Tue, 11 Jul 2006 3:39 AM
From "Tunde Lemo" <[email protected]>
To Lynn

Subject Atten Lynn xxxxxxxx

Atten Lynn xxxxxxxxx,
I have not hear from you for a long time now your fund is ready for transfer you are the one holding it get back to me urgently.

Yours
Faithfully.
Tunde Lemo Deputy Governor CBN.

Tue, 11 Jul 2006 1:54 PM
To Lynn

Subject tten Lynn xxxxxxx

Atenn Lynn xxxxxxxx,
Below is the information you need to send the payment, con up with what you have for now let me see how i will help you, when you get the fund you balance up, but you must not tell any body this it is a resik i am taking i understand what you are going through as soon as you make a bity of it you will receive you fund without any furtehr delay, so get back to me urgently.
Name Uchechukwu Enwereji
Address. 14 Medical Road Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria 23401
remember to put text and answer question.

i wait your urgent reply.

Mr Tunde Lemo

7-11-06
To Tunde
From Lynn

Subject Re: tten Lynn xxxxxxxx

Tunde,

Who the hell is this Uckchuwahu guy? I'll send it to Dr. Osman Yaya because he's the only one I can say that I know. I'll send it in his name tomorrow if it stops raining.

Later. Lyn

Wed, 12 Jul 2006 8:26 AM
To Lynn

Subject tten Lynn xxxxxxx

Atten Lynn xxxxxxxx,
I received your mail, Uchechukwu Enwereji you are talking about is my secketry in the office there is nothing wrong with that, well any how you want to do it goahead and do it, all i know is that as soon as the payment is comfairm your fund will be release to you without any further delay.

Name :Uchechukwu Enwereji, Address 14 Medical
Addres: Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria 23401.
remember to put the text and answer question.

i wait to hearing from you soon
Yours faithfully.
Mr Tunde Lemo Deputy Governor. CBN.

Wed, 12 Jul 2006 8:35 AM
To Lynn

Subject HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?

Dear
How are you doing today, and how is your health, your family i hope fine. i just want to say hello to you.
Regards.
Osman yaya

7-12-06
To Yaya
From Lynn

Subject Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?

Possum,

Lousy!
Yeah so.....I've got another little problem with that idiot you call a lawyer. What is it about these lawyers that when they want your money they want you to send it to someone other than themselves? If you ask me, I do not like that asshole either! I told that f*cker that I was sending you the money instead and that is just what I am going to do too.

Now, I want your address and I will send you the money, ok? GOOD.
I will not send money to someone I don't know, so don't you go and give me another name too......otherwise I'll scream!

Later, Lyn

Thu, 13 Jul 2006 7:49 AM
To Lynn

Subject HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?

Dear Lynn xxxxxxxxx
How are you doing today, i got your mail and the content was well noted, if you need my name and addres no problem. as soon as i get the money i will get back to you. below is the information you ask for.

Name:Osman Yaya
Address; 45 awolowo way ikoyi lagos Nigeria

Remember to put the text and answer question.
i wait to hear from you soon.
Regards
. osman yaya

7-17-06
To Yaya
From Lynn

Subject Money has been sent

Pussum,

I was able to send the money today (finally) but I don't reall understand what they were telling me about it. To tell you the truth, I don't like those places and hope I never have to go there again.

tHE mtcn number is #49112-88971

Q. What is your favorite color?

A. Pink

Let me know if you have any problems, ok?

Lynn

Tue, 18 Jul 2006 3:29 AM
To Lynn

Subject Money has been sent urgent

Lynn xxxxxxxx,
How are you doing today, i got the info you sent to me please how much did you send . please give every info including your name and my name as you send it pleas.

i wait your urgent reply to this mail.

Regards
Osman yaya

Tue, 18 Jul 2006 3:45 AM
To Lynn

Subject URGENT

Lynn xxxxxxxx,
Please send me the amount you send there are asking me the amount in western union.

i wait your mail .

Last edited by Long Distance Runaround on Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Long Distance Runaround
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7-19-06
to Yoyo
From Lynn

Subject Re: URGENT

Possum,

Sounds to me like you are having problems. Don't you just hate those places? They should be banned!

Well, I sent $493.73 I know thats an odd number, but with my expenses and my budget, that is all I can spare this week. Temunde said he'd help me out with the rest, so don't worry about a thing in that regard. Now you had asked about names? Well you silly little boy, I used both our names. I'm sure you are smart enough to remember what my name is, as the sender and don't forget your name as well. I have asked you before to not act stupid with me, and I really hope you perhaps just took your day for granted and not got stupid on me, because I hate stupid people!

Later. Lyn

That should get him walkin"!

Wed, 19 Jul 2006 8:17 AM
To Lynn

Subject mtcn numbe is wrong

Dear Lynn xxxxxxxxx,
How are you doing today, the tHE mtcn number is #49112-88971
you send to me is wrong the western union did not give me the money please resend to me the mtcn numbe urgently, this morrning i called the cbn that i will send them the money,, and they promis me that you will have the fund nefor this week friday.
here is my private phone number you can text it to me as soon as you get the righ mtcn numbe +2348024038907.
Osman yaya

Thu, 20 Jul 2006 3:19 AM
To Lynn

Subject Re: URGENT

Dear Lynn xxxxxxx,
How are you doing today, i have not hear from you i have not colected the money the control number you sent to me is wrong. get back to me urgently

osman yaya

Then he sent me a Western Union contact Number (or something, it didnt come up)....Must be pretty desperate!

7-20-06
To Yoyo
From Lynn

Subject Whoopsie Daisy!

Osman,

It has been a long few days and somehow I confused yours with one of the others ones I sent out that day. I am sooooo sorry. Will you forgive me? Evidently I messed up all of them so you aren't the only one who's having problems. Once again, I am sooo sorry.

This one looks like my dog got a hold of it (I should hire a bookeeper!) but it looks to be #49912-88974

Let me know right away when you get the money, please. I really need that transfer to take place (like yesterday).

Waiting to hear from you,

Lynn

Thu, 20 Jul 2006 8:16 AM
To Lynn

Subject i will get back to you???

`Dear Lynn xxxxxxxx,
How are you doing today, i got your mail and the the content was well noted? let me go and try i will get back to you soon.
Regards.
Dr osman yaya

Thu, 20 Jul 2006 9:50 AM
To Lynn

Subject number is still wrong

Dear Lynn xxxxxxxxxx,
i am from western union now the number is still wrong what is going on, please secan the recipt and send it to me by email, send me all the numbers you have there the cbn told me that youwill have the fund on friday now that there have not gotin the payment i dont no, but if i receive the money today or tomorrow moning you will have the fun.

osman
Long Distance Runaround
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7-20-06
To Yoyo
From Lyn

Subject Re:

Omsan,

I don't know what to tell you, I have the reciept right here and everything looks to be in order. The MTCN # IS 49912-88974. I'll send you a scan but you won't find anything different on it than what I have already told you.

I think I'll pay a visit to that dump tomorrow morning and get my money back and never go back and use their shitty system, I mean who the hell uses those things anyways, in this day and age where there is such a thing as Escrow?

Lyn

(I sent him a fuzzy thumbnail of someone elses!)

Fri, 21 Jul 2006 3:47 AM
To Lynn

Subject GO TO THE WESTERN UNION AND FINE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON?

Dear Lynn xxxxxxxxxxx ,
How areyou doing today, how is your family? i got your mail and the content was well noted , i like you disetion go to the western union and fine out what is going on. as soon as you comfairm it resend it me. the name again.

Name ; OSMAN YAYA
Address ; lagos Nigeria

remember to put the text and answer question.
i wait your urgent reply to this mail.

Regards
Osman yaya
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 3:56 AM
To Lynn

Subject ATTEN Lynn xxxxxx YOU FUND IS DUE

Atten Lynn xxxxxxxxx,
I wish to inform you that your fund surposed to move today, but there is a problem your client Dr osman yaya called CBN some days ago he told us that he will be sending the money for transfer but till now we have not hear from him. try and fine out what the delay is all about. if we received the money today your fund will still move today but i will advice you to act fast .

i wait to hearing from you.

Tunde Lemo

7-21-06
tO Tunde
From Lynn

Subject Re:

Lemun,

Why don't you call him yourself...I'm sure that he probably lives in the same neighborhood as you and perhaps you even run into him at the local beer joint as well.

Don't hassle me, I've had a bad day!

Ln

--------------------------------------------------------------------
7-21-06
To Yaya
From Lynn

Subject Re:

Possum,

Those people pissed me off so much I withdrew the money and walked out! Fuck those bastards!!! You know, I still don't understand why it never got to you because they said there was nothing wrong with it and so round and round we went....not getting anywhere at all with them, so I told that asshole to go fuck himself and if he wasn't going to give me my money back, I was going to torch the place!

Needless to say, he gave me the money back, but I think they lost some buisness do to that arguement! Fuckheads!!! Nothing but a bunch of crack-babies most likely in need of a fix! Cocksuckers..........Damn, they piss me off!!!!

Anyways, don't worry, I've got a plan. I'm due to go on a little buisness trip next week, for a few days, and I'll see what's out there. As long as it is in a respectable neighborhood, I'll try again. If it is in another shitty neighborhood, you will have to accept the money like normal people.....BY A BANK TRANSFER.

Later.......

Lynn

P.S. Call that asshole at the bank and let him know whats up. I'm in no mood for him at all!

Mon, 24 Jul 2006 3:49 AM
To Lynn

Subject GO TO ANOTHER BRANCH OF WESTERN UNION AND RESEND THE MONEY

Dear Lynn xxxxxxxxxxx,

How are you doing today, i have called the cbn i told them that we will get back to them this week.

i wait to hear from you soon.

osman yaya
Long Distance Runaround
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7-25-06
To Yaya
From Lynn

Subject Re:

osmen

Im in Houston and does the weather ever suck here! I bet Nigeria is like this! Uhggg! And the smog for God sake!!! You could fry an egg on the sidewalk its so miserable here!

Anyway, at least my hotel is really nice and cool!

I looked at a phone book to see where the local Western Unions are and well, to make a long story short, I sent someone else to do it instead.

The senders name you want is Frederick Garnerwai. Q and A is something like, "whats the air we breathe?" Answer is simple, "Smog". I had a laughing fit when he told me that! Damn, I even spilled my drink! I'm pretty wasted right now, can you tell? Great bar! Frederick is a great guy and he won't stop buyin me drinks!! Ahhh, heres to air conditioning! I got to go im laughing again...oh hes so funny

Wed, 26 Jul 2006 3:34 AM
To Lynn

Subject GO TO ANOTHER BRANCH OF WESTERN UNION AND RESEND THE MONEY

Dear Lynn xxxxxxxx,
How are you today, i got your mail and i am so happy to hear that you hard a nice trip that is great. in your said you send some one to resend the money can you please send to me the pick up information.

Senders address -----------------
Receivers name----------------------
Amount sent---------------------------------
Q ------------------------
A-------------------------
Control number-------------------------

I also wish to inform you that i have called the CBN as you told me every thing is in order you will get the fund this week unfailyly.
i wait to receive the pick up information.

Regards.

OSMAN YAYA

7-27-06
To Yaya
From Lynn

Subject Re:

Ossan,

I will never understand you! What do you mean " Recievers Name"? That is YOU, you dummy! Jeez! Do all people in Nigeria act as stupid as you seem to??? Yeah, like I had it sent to someone else!! JEEZ!

As far as "the senders address", I can't read it, but I'm to meet up with him again in two days, besides, what do you need that for anyways? I already told you the Q and A. Go back and read it from the last email I sent you, will you please?

The MTCN# is 7983229913

Now as far as I can tell everything is in order for the transfer. Everything is completed and everyone is happy!

You may have Temunde contact me to begin the transfer process IMMEDIATELY. I don't want to hear of any problems whatsoever!

Lynn

Put on those ol' boots Mugu...you goin' for another walk!

Thu, 27 Jul 2006 8:35 AM
To Lynn

Subject control number is wrong

Dear
What is happing the bank is questing me that i am trying to still there money, you send me wrong control number this is making it 4 time i am beeing in the western union with wrong control number if the man you send did not send the money let me know,send me the slip/avidenc
i wait your mail.
osman yaya

(Ha Ha Ha Ha)

Fri, 28 Jul 2006 3:34 AM
To Lynn

Subject WHAT IS GOING ON

DAER Lynn xxxxxxxxx
(Supposed Western Union Order.....don't know, didn't come up.)

W0131 We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and click Check Status.

MTCN : 7983229913
AT IS FROM WESTERN UNION TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON???

OSMAN
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 3:30 AM
To Lynn

Subject WHAT IS WRONG

Dear Lynn xxxxxxx,
How are you doing today, how was your weekend i hope you had a wonderfull one.
i have not hear from you for some days now, are you sure the money was send becaus i see no reson why i cont not pick money that send to em all the time control number wrrong it is too bad. what is realy happing tell em .

i wait your urgent mail.

osman yaya

8-2-06
To Yoyo
From Lynn

Subject Re: WHAT IS WRONG

Ossman,

I don't know what is happening. I do know that I sent Freddy to reclaim it because we were running low on cash. We found a really great bar so instead of going home, well, we are still here!

Anyway, I got my ATM card back on line so the cash is flowing again, so I won't have to worry 'bout any unpaid bar bills!

I sent Freddy out to send it again, but since the ATM machine stopped spitting out everything I wanted in the first place, I had to settle on sending a little less. I'm not sure where he had to go to send it (probably in Mexico) but according to this little piece of paper, it has been sent.

The new MTCN is # 8977228688

According to this there is no Q. and A. so at least you will have less to remember.

Senders name is Frederick Garnerwai, 23 Ridgewood Dr. Los Angeles, CA 90066-7020

Recievers name is you (Osman Yaya)

Amount is $220.00

I cant scan it right now as Freddy and I are waiting to board a small plane.....we are going fishing in Colorado, but I should be able to have it scanned when we get somewhere other than here.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to let you know what happened to us, but when they shut down my ATM things got quite difficult, as you can imagine.

Thanks for understanding,

Lyn
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Completely and wildly off-topic: Nice forum name, LDR Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic