SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scam bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
masterzog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I recieved my first scam today, so I decided to set out doing my first scambait Smile

Here is the progress so far:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 01/08/06
Subject: Greetings From Daniel.

From Daniel Walie.
Residence La'Grace
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire,
West
Africa.
Please reply us through
([email protected]).

Greetings,

I know my mail may be a surprise to you but please do not worry for I
was totally convinced to write to you in the reference of the transfer
of $8.5 million dollars into your account for onwards investment in
your country.

I must confess that my agitations are real and my word
is my bond in this proposal. My name is Daniel Walie and I am 22 years
old and my sister Rita is 18 years old, my Late father.Mr.Victor
Williams Walie father of the blessed memory. My late father was former
Director of military inteligence and special acting General Manager of
the Sieria Leone Diamond mining coperation( SLDMC ).

I am contacting
you to seek your good assistance to transfer and invest USD $8.5
million belonging to my late father which is deposited in a bank in
Abidjan Replublic of Cote D'Ivoire. This money is revenues from solid
minirals and dimonds sale which were under my fathers possession before
the civil war broke out. Following the break out of the war, almost all
government offices,coperations and parastatals were attacked and
vandalized.

The SLDMC was loothed and burnt down to ashes,and diamonds
worth millions of dollars was stolen by the rebel military forces who
attacked my fathers office. Many top government officials and senior
army officers were assasinated and my father was a key target because
of his very sensitive military possition and appointment in the SLDMC.
Regreatably, my father was captured and murdered along with half
brother in cool blood during a mid-night rebel shoot-out when our
official residence in freetown was armbushed by Fordey Sanko the
notorious rebel leader. My mother sustainded very sever bullet injuries
which she suffered and died two years later in a private hospital here
in Ivory Coast.

She called me and my sister by her rigth side bed

and gave me all the documents of this fund and other certificates that
belong to my lather.She advice me to look for a foreigner who will help
us and transfer this fund for investment in his country and for our own
sake because of enemise and to take care of my sister Rita. I need help
from you out there to transfer this money to your country for
investment and you will be sincere to invite me to your country with
out cheating me or doing bad to me and my sister on our arraival to
your country, I'm willing to give the 10% and 3% for any expences of
this transaction.

Please email me immidately to know your stands
because presently this country is no longer safe for us or the money
which is the only tangible thing which was left for us by our late
father, hence you are the only person who I am revealing my realself
and intentions in regards to this� transfer.

Please,Consider this and
get back to me as soon as possible.

Treat this email confidential and
it is never a joke for your information this is our life and our only
remaining dream and to fulfil my father's legacy. Please reply us
through ([email protected]).

Sincerely yours,
Daniel and sister
Subject: RE: Greetings from Daniel.

I would be more than happy to help with the situation, how do we proceed?
Dear Sir.
Thanks for your mail and your willingness to assist us to transfer this money to your bank account for investment.We search for you by the way we did while looking for a foreigner that will help me and my sister over this.

Really I am a young boy who did not have any knowledge of business word my younger sister the same, hence my reason why of contacting you to assist me and my sister so that you will be the care taker of this money to enable you know a good area we will invest this money that will yield a proper benefit in order for me not to lose or miss use the money as my entire future hope.

We search for you by the way we did because we do not want to fall into a wrong hand and we did this after all our prayers to God to send us a good person that will help us to transfer this fund into his account for us. my involving you is that because financial laws of this country Cote d'Ivoire does not allow somebody below the age of 27years to handle finance or financial transaction of this type.

Due to our present condition, I was unable to finish my education due to the fact that my parents are no more and my uncle who is the architect of my parents untimely death fail to take care of my education. I will appreciate your assistance in transferring this fund into any account you will nominate so that I can come over to your country with my sister and finish our education.

As you can understand, I am not in a business, and with my present condition and educational background, there is nothing I can do in business, neither to embark in investment hence the enemies that killed my father are also looking a means to eliminate my dear life to inherit this fund, that was why I decided to seek for your assistance.

Meanwhile, you should forward to me your full name, comprehensive address and your accounts information�s to enable me forward them to the bank that you are my late father business partner who where doing business with him before he died, now he is no more, you want to bring his children together with the money so that we will continue the same business there. Sir, please we want to know more about you, your full name, your occupation,your age, marital statue and your full photograph for easy identification when we come to your country in Turkey and we will also send you our own picture. Here we attached our pictures so that you will know whom you are dealing with.

The reason why I said this is to protect the interest of this fund and also for them to know that you are in business with my late father in order to transfer the money to your account.

As soon as I hear from you, I will forward to you the contact of the bank where this fund was deposited for you to contact them and order them for an immediate transfer of the fund to your account. Meanwhile, we tried to call you this morning here but the network here is too poor and moreover we do not normaly have chance as we are staying in the Refugee Camp.

And i will advice you to call us on 0022508263063 so that i will tell you other things concerning this transfer of our Dad fund here in the bank.

God Bless you for your kindest assistance,

Best regard,
Daniel and Rita.
Name: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Thank's for your mail

Certainly, my full name is General Mike Rotch (the e-mail I am currently using exists as one I use for personal matters, I contact you from now with my business e-mail: [email protected]) , retired from her Majesty's Armed Forces, previously stationed within the SAS. I am a widower, my wife Paula Myka Rotch sadly passed away 5 years ago. There isn't much left for me in my life these days except for helping poor, disillusioned youngsters like you. It's nice to give it to the people who really deserve you know? You get some people who try to con poor old men like me out of all the money I have, (I am rather wealthy thanks to my time in the service). It's nice to give it to someone who really deserves it.

I will say again, please reply to [email protected] not this account, it is only through luck that I saw your e-mail as this account is rarely checked, however, my business e-mail is checked several times a day.

Eagerly awaiting your response,

General Mike Rotch,

Her Majesty's Armed Forces.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(oops, I forgot to send him the picture, the bank details etc, aww well, means he has more of his time wasted)
masterzog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: tell me if we can go ahead

Sir,
I want to hear from you if i will forward your name here in rhe bank as our late father's business partner so that they will use your account information to transfer the fund to your country. You know, i told you last time in the to send to me your account information, your phone number for this.

If you are agreed to help us, i will then send you the contact of the bank here so that you will contact them for this. And i will also give you the full data of our late father for you to bear in mind what you will answer bank if there will be any question.

We will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Dan and sister.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: RE: tell me if we can go ahead

Certainly, here it is, also enclosed is a picture of me:

Bank Name : Royal Bank of England
Branch Address : London
Account Number : 666123456
Email Address : [email protected]
Account Holder : General Mike Rotch

((it'll be interesting to see if he notices the flag is american not british))
masterzog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The silly bugger posted the exact same message again, because I didn't send the phone number, to which I responded:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone? I'm terribly sorry, but I'm absolutely deaf thanks to a grenade detonating in my face, I have no use for a phone. My apologies.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic