SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fun With Brain Damage [or how to stretch out a bait]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad who I had been baiting for at least 3 months. It went on and on with lawyers, contractual documents, and bank forms ... then suddenly my character went into the hospital, and so the lad had to deal with my character's lawyer in the interim. That meant the lad had to re-explain everything and then produce written back-up for every penny that he wanted me to spend. Of course, he quickly twigged (this was about a month ago).

Fear not because.....

Fast forward to last week, and the lad reached out to my character again, asking if I was well (bypassing that pesky lawyer of course). Indeed, I was out of the hospital, but unfortunately, most of my memory was gone as a result of some brain damage I suffered while in the hospital. So, the lad had to explain things again (something about opening an account in Spain) to the point where got frustrated and changed the modality:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail.I have decided to make an alternative arrangement where the fund can be transfer to you in America through a Diplomatic courier company.

Hence you are unable to conplie with the Bank payment in Spain .

should you be interested,please re-confirm your Resdential/office address and your telephone/fax numbers,so that we forge ahead.

Awaiting your prompt responest soonest.

Regards

My reply (note my subtle spelling and grammar problems -- brain not what it once was):

Quote:
Thank you fo email. I am very happy to her of a diplomate coming to visit. I cannot drive so it would be hard for me to go to him.

Please let me know when i can expectt the gentleman. I will clean.

My information is below: [not included herein]

Lad:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and the content therein where carefully understoodable.

Well hence you are have agreed to this arrangement,bear in mind that you will offset the handling charges of the Diplomat conveying the consignment to you.

I will register the content as GOLD BARS tagged personal effect.They will not be aware of the content as money therein .So before,they arrive your country from spain they will contact you either via email or phone.

As soon as they get to your destination,you will have to agument the charges to them,which i shall inquire from them as soon as i get your readiness and willingness to proceed.

I awaits your respose soonest.

Regards

My reply:

Quote:
I hope he carry the gold bars -- arent they verry hevy? I will of course reimburrse the diplomat once I am abble to get the monies from gold into my account.

Hmmmm....I don't think that's what the lad had in mind....

Quote:

Thanks for your mail.Be informed that you have to pay the Diplomat their handling charges once they arrive .

Because they are not aware of the content therein as money,they only knows the content as GOLD BARS tagged personal effect.

It is after you will recieved the consignment from them,you can go and lodge it in your account

Meanwhile,i will get intouch with them as regard their charges and get back to you as soon as possible.So that you will prepared your mind to the subject matters as when they are likely to take off.

I awaits to hear from you soonest.

What? No gold? How am I supposed to pay the diplomat after I've spent all that money on experimental drug therapy and radical surgical procedures? I'll have to clarify that.

Anyway, for those newer to the baiting scene, the above is one way to have your lad spend months and months on you and not get anything out of you except a k7 phone number and a fake address.... Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
tinnedpeas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
should you be interested,please re-confirm your Resdential/office address and your telephone/fax numbers,so that we forge ahead.

How very apt Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic