SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weekly haul from the trashheap called Cupidbay.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Haven't checked my inbox in a while, here are some real winners....

First, we have 'nadia', and she is 'for real'! How charming! She's also a skilled construction worker!

(Picture of dark haired white girl in profile)

Quote:
inappropriate photo?
Received: 21. Jul. 2006 00:18
Read: Reading this message for the first time
Subject: Hello

Hello,
Am happy to hear from u, I really appreciate it.Firstly i will like to tell you all about myself,My name is Nadia Smith, 30, never married , still single and no kids yet. I am 5ft 7 Inches tall, i have brown eyes,and i am straight with black hair.I got the site email as a spam message in my bulk mail,and i thought of giving a try in searching for my soulmate . i was never keen about the internet until i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful.I live in Elgin Ilinois,But am presently in West Africa due to some reasons,I came over here to Africa with my Dad on a contract basis with a construction company six months back.But to my great loss,i lost my dad in a terrible autocrash.This makes the life more bitter and sad for me....Cuz am the only child of my parents,i lost my Mum while i was 5 years old back in the state and my relatives back in maryland dont care about me,they had a scores with dad before he died,so i dont wish to go to them for any help,cuz they are not ready to help my situation... losing my parents was a great and total loss in my life.But i thank God as well,as it was stated that in everything,we must give thanks.So i know everything is well known to God.A nice african woman helped me out after the great demise,I met her at the hospital,she is a Nurse,her name is MrsWilliams,she talk to me and share me of her past experience in life,''life is what happened to us while busy planning other things'' I counted life as what is bound to happen,I ve been living with Mrs Williams since then.
I' ve always being carefull not to fall into a wrong side of love,Cuz love could also stab me as a sharp arrow even more beyond the lost my parents.So am very carefull to fall in love.Am hoping someday that i shall meet the better half of myself,and the one i could share the rest of my days happily with and live together with,someone i could love and be of me only. I will like to hear more about you,and if you dont mind,knowing more of you...maybe we could meet someday if you care and really sincere about serious relationship I need a faithfull companion.Do you think we are compatible?Hoping to hearing from u soon
Hugs & Kisses@};-,
Nadia.
I WILL LIKE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOON ,YOU CAN EMAIL ME TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADD,nadia_4real007@yahoo or nadia-4real007@hotmail

Next up is 'sherry', nice looking blonde in profile.

Quote:
inappropriate photo?
Received: 21. Jul. 2006 12:18

How are you doing?
I wasl just browsing thru profile and yours got me attracted.
I will like to meet you inperson and get to meet you.
I will like to have your mail ID i willl send you a mail you add me for a chat.my ID is sherryluv12@yahoo i really hope to hear from you so soon.
sherry

Now we have 'beautiful Susan', OK looking black girl.....

Quote:
inappropriate photo?
Received: Yesterday 15:07

Hi Handsome,
How are you doing today?I saw your profile and i think i will like to get to know you if you don't mind.
I am Susan Mike by name and am 29 years old single never married and do not have any kid.Am a graduate from one of the Universities in London. I studied Home Science.
I am bored in my life and i need a life companion so my freinds told me that she got her husband here and i decided to give it a try,am new here with the intention of getting a good and God fearing man here that might inventualy be the father of my kids if possible.
That's why i decided to e-mail you because you are looking lovely and handsome.You can get intouch with me on my personal e-mail Now!! which is {beautifulsusan002@hotmail or susan_px1@yahoo ) I will be looking forward in reading or hearing from you soonest ok
Have a nice day.
Susan Mike.

And Natasha....
She has many photos! (Nice looking on profile)

Quote:
inappropriate photo?
Received: 17. Jul. 2006 05:45
Subject: Hi my new ...

Hi my new friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very glad that you have written to me.
I want to learn about you more. I want to exchange with you vital
Experience. I have many photo. But I do not know as them
to send through a server. I can send you my photos on email
I hope that I shall like you and in the future we shall have serious
attitudes, and we can meet. I am interested in you,
you can write to me on mine email girllive5@sibmail
I shall look forward to your letters. Write to me please.
With hope Natasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Look! She changed her name overnight! Her she is 'Valentina', in a message the previous day!

Quote:
inappropriate photo?
Received: 16. Jul. 2006 05:20
Subject: HI

Greetings my new friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very glad that you have written to me.
I want to learn about you more. I want to exchange with you vital
Experience. I have many photo. But I do not know as them to send through
a server. I can send you my
photos on email I hope that I shall like you and in the future we shall
have serious attitudes,
and we can meet. I am interested in you, you can write to me on
mine email girllive5@sibmail
I shall look forward to your letters. Write to me please.
With hope Valentina!!!

HEre is a 'MArina'

Quote:
Available
Received: 12. Jul. 2006 04:49
Subject: Hi my name is Marina. I spent about an ...

Hi my name is Marina. I spent about an hour simly looking through tens (or maybe hundreds)
profiles... I was bored and I was going to give up. I do not believe to
my eyes. It seems to me that you are not same with all this doleful men. There's something in
you... some spark of vitality... something that hard to describe in words but it differs you.
First of all I thought "Forget, such kind man is surely already busy", but than I thought that I
loose nothing so why not to try to get to know you.
I will describe myself in short. I am from Russia. I am 28 years old. Friends are
saying that I am good looking due to blond hair and green eyes. I am about 170 cm tall (it
is about 5'6 in feets). Unfortunately I am new to internet datings so I was not successful with
putting photo on this site. So if you are still interested I could send you my photo in answer
to your e-mail. I don't know could i vizit this site again, therefore write me to: marina4love@gmail
I shall wait for your letter.

Marina

Have fun!!!
The Terminator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
She's also a skilled construction worker

Wow, I never dated a female crane operator before. She probably has a tattoo
of a bulldozer on one arm, and tattoo on the other that says "I Love My John Deer" .. Shocked

Afraid to ask, but probably a tattoo that says "Wide Load" across her ass .. :yikes:

I want to assure you that this transaction is legal, I have contacted my attorney and also
my boss Mr Mikhail Khodorkovsky who has recently been imprisoned .... Mr. Igor Ivanov

x4 - Number of lads presenting me forged police documents

I want a rose .... Sad
Don't be sad, here's a rose for you-lotta .... Pretty Rose
Thank You Lotta - I Shall Cherish It Forever .... Smile
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SF

Where's the photos? It's the ony reason I visit this forum! Laughing

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have time to bait them, but hate to see them go unmolested.
Consider this a 'do it yourself' kit for pictures!

Wink
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cupidbay is like putting your hand in a lucky dip bucket in a fete. You never know what you'll get til you make the commitment to it. Send her a quick message and you'll get your pics.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, much to the dismay of my wife, I jumped into the dating pool by sending a nice Hello, how are you to every single one of these Vivacious Vladettes.

Any tips from the dating pros required?
Do the Vladettes shed calories off their fat asses running to the WU/MG offices the same way the Lads do? Rolling Eyes

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads send out scripted responses until they're convinced you're on the hook, with just a few personalised lines if you're lucky. They take a lot longer to nurture than your lad scammers do. And yes, you can get them to the MG office as well, but it's a lot harder.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
get them to the MG office as well, but it's a lot harder.

Thanks wRBW.
I love a challenge.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Crap!
The Ladettes are fast on the response time.

Susan is showing a US ISP in Virginia.
Marina is showing a sat service out of Europe.
And Sherry is in beautiful downtown Lagos.

They are all barking for Dr. Maliks beef injection after only 1 e-mail! Shocked

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't need to create an elaborate story with the Russians, at least, so don't put much effort into your letters. They'll keep cranking out the crap.
The Nigerians will usually steer you quickly into normal 419 stuff, sometimes do straight travel and visa stuff.

Have fun, should be a nice change from regular 419 stuff.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My replies to all 4 were exactly the same.

Quote:
Thanks for noticing my profile on cupidbay and I like your style.

With that...PRESTO...pics out the whazoo and lots of really dumb reading material. They all want to get to know me better.
I simply cut and paste some poetry off another online site and sent it back to all of them.

Susan in the US sent me some pics of a relatively buxom black woman that have been passed around here more than a joint at a Black Sabbath concert. I sure her parents died and she has a fortune to move out of some 3rd world country.

Sherry in Nigeria is a beautiful caucasian woman who I think is going to be trapped in her hotel in downtown Lagos...go figure.

And Marina is, well, just another (seen before) Vladette who I think is probably going to want to visit me on Christmas Island and will need some funding to get over that (torn down but still deep in their hearts) Iron Curtain.

I would post the pics but you've seen them all 100 times at least. Laughing

I'm posing as poor uneducated pervert. (OOPS! Too close to the real me...oh well) I want photos of naked babes.

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well...
I decided I didn't really like Susan.
She needed to hit the gym and work off the obvious beer belly clearly visible in her recent photo fest.

I replied with
Quote:
After looking at your recent photos, I have to tell you the truth Susan. You are NOT my type. I suggest you hit the gym for a year and then ping me back.
Goodbye and best of luck finding your soulmate Crying or Very sad .

I received an 800 word essay back about her hopes, dreams and endless possibilities of our life together. Shocked
Some babes just don't get the message I guess.

Now Marina, a very attractive and famous star of this forum has expressed the predicted interest in joining me at my villa on Christmas Island. She is going to visit the Vladette "get out of town paperwork authority" tomorrow. I'm sure I will be hit with the "I will have to become a hooker to pay if you don't help me" song and dance.

Ladette Sherry IS TRAPPED (as predicted) in the airport hotel in Lagos. Her modeling cheque cannot be cashed in Nigeria. She will courier me the cheque. I am to cash it, then send her the money via (guess?). I can keep a little something for myself and she promises to fly to my villa on Christmas Island at her own expense. Rolling Eyes
She has never met a man as understanding as ROB. (Even though my character's name is not ROB.)

I am going to cash the cheque and tell her that the bank teller was gorgeous. I'm going to invite the bank teller to come to the villa instead of Sherry.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic