SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 3700 mile safari to the Skeleton Coast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'm impressed.

If your Lads don't think they've lost their ventures now, what'll it take to convince them?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic stuff! Very Happy
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I hope he enjoys downloading that 5MB file...hehe.

BTW, just in case anybody is wondering...The Sunday Times is a South African Newspaper.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As an added note, I just sent out the article to a few hundred lads and will continue to do so for a couple of days.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the article to the Daily Sun as a follow up to the heads up they received yesterday.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Image AND THEY'RE OFF! Image

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think later on we'll need a story of a huge shark being caught off the coast (just have to find out the right kind for those waters) who of course has swallowed the trunk or maybe the GPS device.....

Wouldn't it be funny if the trunk opened somehow, the GPS fell out, gets swallowed, and the trunk got snagged somewhere close to its original location? All along, you've been following the migratory patterns of a fish (or you could make it a whale, so mammal)....

Enquiring minds want to know!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Rayy Ling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been reports of lads using sniffer dogs to help find the box

Me-Where on earth did you get the price of $275?

George Osawa-Sorry that was a typo error .I am willing to buy the car for �22000
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on... I've seen better Photoshop jobs from mugus. The typeface is wrong, the lines have no paper grain breakup, the text at the top is from a screen, not a newspaper. If a job's worth doing...

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess that you have never seen a copy of the Sunday Times then. If you had, you would not be saying that.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wink

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought, maybe add some smudges and a little rotation.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What if you ASEM'd that article to thousands of lads??? Maybe cause a commotion across West Africa?? Twisted Evil

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
I guess that you have never seen a copy of the Sunday Times then. If you had, you would not be saying that.

Laughing Also known as the Sunday Slimes.

[edit]: it's the online version: http://www.sundaytimes.co.za

Last edited by Mike on Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Obviously, the lad, and perhaps many others, will receive the big one.

As I suggested earlier on this thread I still think that this ariticle sent from a Lad to another Lad gives it some Lad credibility.
If it gets "accidentally" BCC:ed to an entire list of Lads as part of the original mail, you have "Chaos on the Coast" Mass Safari! Laughing

That's why I wanted 419 Eater to invest in the 419 Eater Helicopter to film the Nigerian coastline. Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest Google Earth picture

Now wouldn't it be such a shame if a cyclone/ hurricane came through the Gulf of Guinea?
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was pm'd a list of online newspapers available in Nigeria. (thanks Bruin Wink)

I seem to have accidentaly sent them all a copy of the news article and asked them if it was true.

Oops.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would assume Google News indexes articles appearing in the Nigerian press. In 24-48 hours, a search for key words using Google News may be interesting.

Bruin
zinor-288
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe any instructed lad would believe in that newspaper story.

I believe, however, that there are a few instructed lad.

Will they warn othere is most unsure.

Do you believe in recent connection between Nigeria 419 and Romanian fraudsters (hacking) ?

I don't see any comment on historic evolution of scam on the site. AT waht place may it be seen ? Where is the analysis of the evolving, it may not only be a game site is not it ?

Personally I had big laugh on the differnent safari sites, but I tend to believe that the less dangerous scammers get caught in those stories.

They really look too gentle and kind to me (too easy).

Good laughing nowadays

Chris
Terzo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Were you aware that the planned route for the briefcase goes right through the prime offshore oil areas in Angola ?

It would be a shame if the money got snagged on the side of a drill ship for a day or two before making it's way back north again Wink

The Global Santa Fe Jack Ryan is out there at the moment
Latitude (S 006 150 30), Longitude (E 011 08 248) for example.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait a week...let the Lads search the coastline then drop the big news story...

None other that Professor Charles Soludo sent out a search team and Chucks team found the money. Chuck has decided to keep the money for himself and buy a villa in Spain with his new found wealth.

I think the Lads would really appreciate Chucky getting richer. Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okoma seems to be doing his homework. With any luck, I should have a list of boats to chose from any day now. I wonder how much running around he has to do for this investigative work. You can't exactly call ship captains on the phone. I would think that you would have to hang around the port in person for this sort of thing.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma Stralian wrote:
Come on... I've seen better Photoshop jobs from mugus. The typeface is wrong, the lines have no paper grain breakup, the text at the top is from a screen, not a newspaper. If a job's worth doing...

Please send me some of the stellar newspaper mock-ups mugus have done and I will carefully study their work Rolling Eyes

The front page was taken from an electronic press service I am subscribed to. Unfortunately it does have several downfalls...one of which is some pixelated photos ads etc. As far as typeface goes, sorry dude but the closest I have is Times New Roman. I mentioned this to YW and said I would fix it or use another paper that had a better front page but he said it was fine.

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.google.com/news?q=Umfolozi

Your mugu obviously couldn't keep his mouth shut. Laughing Laughing Laughing
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No real news to report from our lad. He should still be researching boats for hire. Meanwhile, the money continues to float North, and hundreds of newspaper articles are being emailed to lads everywhere.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic