SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Expences list

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting this Lad for months, think he is an occasional Scammer because the hoopsI get him jumping through must take most of his day

During the last exchange I said

Quote:
Dear xxxxx
Thank you for your recent letter

First of all may I say that I am sorry for not contacting you earlier, it has been a week of silence where we Sisters are not allowed to contact the outside world ... I should have warned you before hand.

Things have changed (in your favor I must add), because you are know a full international member of the Church you are no longer entitled to a Public Donation. As an international member of the Church you are entitled to a Church Grant, which is somewhat more!

You are entitled to a grant of up to $10,000 (but I suggest you claim a little less, it looks better when the Sister of the Purse looks at your application)

What you must do now is give me an itemized list of the things you wish to claim for , with a total at the bottom.

I will then present your list to the Sister for consideration.

Joseph a small tip from me to you:- try and make your list a long one each being a small amount and make the final total be less than the $10,000 limit.

In other applications that I have seen in the past, the Sister has looked more favorably on applications asking for a lower amount.

Hope to hear from you very soon

God's Blessings

He replied

Quote:
DEAR REV (sister)

ITEMIZIED LIST OF THE THINGS NEEDED .
1. my school fees $1000
2 my project work $ 1500
3 praticals works $ 500
4 my junior sister in primary school fees $ 300
5 my junior sister in secondary school and their final year fees $ 700
6 the last of my sister is grouwn to start a school fees $ 500
7 my mother is farming i wont to start up a little business for her $ 2500
8 little money to paid for the store for the business $ 500
9 some of the textbooks needed in my schooling fees $1000
10 TOTAL AMOUNT $ 8500

YOUR FAITHFULLY

Do you think the list is long enough, or should i ask a breakdown of some of the points ?

Kryton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most definitely it is far too short. I would also slap him for putting such round numbers - that will look awfully suspicious no ?
Tell him that he must give you the name and address of both the schools mentioned, the title and a short description of his practical project, his tutor and whatever other trivial details you can think of.

Just make sure you dont waste more time writing the questions than he will take to make up the answers.

When he does answer criticise his efforts yet again and politely ask for more specific details of some of the items.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic