SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A fun lotto bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ergot wrote:
Still going after nine months...

I have one that's been going on for over a month... I thought THAT was long for a lotto lad... but NINE MONTHS? Shocked clapping

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's getting close to ten months. And he's seen this thread. This in this morning:

Quote:
To: Jennifer Christ
Subject: Awaiting your response

ATTN:JENNIFER CHRIST,

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GIVE AN UPDATE CONCERNING YOUR FEE.

CAMPBELL DOUGLAS,
PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE.
(CAMPBELL DOUGLAS AND ASSOCIATES)

I'm not even really doing that much any more. I can't believe that he has yet to complain about the nine-digit MTCN. Too bad the transfer got cancelled because he didn't pick it up in time. This isn't the first time that he's had that happen; he should have known better. Twisted Evil

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working on a safari for my lotto lad's "agent" that picks up the WU transfers.. Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh. My. God.

Once again, I thought that I had heard the last of him, but, eleven months after I won, guess who decided to write again today:
Quote:
Subject: RELATING TO REMITTANCE.

ATTN:JENNIFER CHRIST,

THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR WINNINGS AS ALMOST REACH ONE YEAR WITHOUT CLAIMING IT.YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS WINNINGS TOO FAR AND TOO BAD THAT YOU ARE VERY UNCONSIDERATE AFTER ALL THE HELP I HAVE GIVEN YOU SO FAR TO ENABLE YOU CLAIM YOUR WINNINGS, YOU RESIST IN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION WHICH IS VERY POOR.

WELL I ADVICE YOU TO GIVE AN UPDATE AS NEW BALLOTING WILL BE CONDUCTED NEXT WEEK AND IT WILL BE PROPER IF YOU STATE THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SHOULD NOT BE INCULDED AS YOU HAVE FOUND IT VERY DIFFCULT TO REMIT THE WINNING PRIZE OF 2005.

LET ME KNOW YOUR INTENTION.

MY REGARDS,
CAMPBELL DOUGLAS,
PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE.
(CAMPBELL DOUGLAS AND ASSOCIATES)

Quote:
To: Campbell Douglas
Subject: Re: RELATING TO REMITTANCE.

Yes, please send me my winnings immediately. I have been waiting a very long time for you people to issue my prize.

Thanks greatly,

Jennifer Christ.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
zinor-288
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd suggest that you are working with the low end of the chain, the guy, for personal reasons, does not want to live, he have to give something to his chief. May be he have told him that the case was sold out, but the missing number makes him look like a fool.

Or I begin to think that some of them are just keeping contact as long as it is not too muh hassle, as to look occupated in the eyes of other users at the internet coffe, they should certainly be addicted to that somehow.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they agree to take the cash in london, you might want to have some people ready to do the deal for you.

I know just the people "" They would im sure make the lads get exactly what they require.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love your avatar (both of the Max Payne games were awesome, and exactly what I had always wanted in a computer game).

We tried doing physical meets in London last year and kept missing each other. I guess he's back in Amsterdam now. He hasn't responded to my last email yet, which kind of suprises me, since he was the one who decided to reopen communication and for once I didn't even swear at him or call him a wanker. Maybe we're still waiting on the "new balloting" that's supposed to happen this week.

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hooray! After over a year of trying, I have actually gotten myself disqualified. I wouldn't have thought it possible if it hadn't happened.
Quote:
Subject: Re: Re: RELATING TO REMITTANCE.

ATTN: WINNER,

YOUM ARE ALREADY DISQUALIFIED FROM RECEIVE THE WINNINGS BECAUSE OF LACK OF COMFORMITY, IRRESPONSIBLE AND NON-CHALLANT ATTITUDE TORWARDS THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR AWARD.

YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT AS BEEN NOTED AND IT IS UNDERLINED FROM PARTICIPATION.

I have no idea how to respond to this. Laughing

Last edited by ergot on Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Brilliant! I can only hope one day I am bad enough to get banned too Twisted Evil
I will keep trying, that gives me inspiration Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can suggest is that you have a more challant attitude in future. Very Happy

ol-fishinbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! Maybe you should start the whole thing all over again, but with a different name and email address.
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to, but, as far as I can tell, the lad is no longer using that name or format, and hasn't sent it out in over a year. Maybe seeing his format on 419eater freaked him out and so he switched to a new one. I'm just shocked that the bait kept going for as long as it did after he saw it here.
Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic