SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 3700 mile safari to the Skeleton Coast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Youve lost $300K because the wuss was afraid of getting his ass wet when he could SEE the loot, clearly floating in the surf,and now he wants money?

Clearly the oga's fault for sending a crap lad, with no moral fibre.
The oga should be making a raft out of HIM!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't have a chance to check up on this thread over the weekend. YW, once again brillant safari. I want to have your children. Very Happy

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
Okoma is still whining for McClure to send Tony some money. He wants McClure to send $850. That seems like a lot to me but what do I know? I have never been to the Skeleton Coast.

McClure is looking to hire a boat from anyone up the coast but has not had any luck yet. He has asked Okoma to start looking for a boat to hire from Nigeria just in case the trunkbox makes it that far. Somehow, I have a feeling that it will. Laughing

Twisted Evil Of course, he means Namibian dollars. Or maybe even Zimbabwe dollars?

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Conversion available here:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/africa/namibia/currency.htm

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Namibian dollar is linked to the SA Rand, which can also be used in Namibia.

The Zimbabwe dollar, on the other hand:

1.00 USD United States Dollars = 101,195.00 ZWD Zimbabwe Dollars

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have now added a link to the site so you can see where I plan on having the money on any given day. The money should arrive near Lagos by July 30th.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Dart
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep waiting for your guys to break out into song:

I'm not so much a vampire as a mosquito.
CamBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, if Ok0ma did hire a boat from Nigeria, there's no way he could track its progress out on the water. It would be a shame if right when he was leaving to recover it, somebody else picked it up and took it inland. It would be even more of a shame if the finder didn't know the locator was in there and it kept transmitting as the Ok0ma followed it east-northeast, all the way to Darfur Twisted Evil
wj_737_200
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While on IMDB I found this movie. http://imdb.com/title/tt0425461/

Maybe you your mugu could be an extra. Very Happy
Shazbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. Fishing boat recovers it.. and the satellite tracking picture zeroes in on a warehouse in Port Harcourt.. The box is tightly sealed, so nobody might have looked at it yet..
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More good news to report. While Okoma really wants McClure to find a boat and recover the money first, he has talked to what sounds like a commercial fisherman who has a sea-worthy boat. In other words, he does not consider the idea to be impossible. Of course, that does not mean that he will do it, but he's thinking about it which is a step in the right diretion. I am hoping that as he watches the money slowly getting closer over a two week period, he will not be able to resist.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this. Remarkable powers of persuasion and social engineering! I hope your're not in sales, YW, because if you are you could sell me anything!

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not honest enough to be in sales. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think some people who are dishonest do better in sales, so it still might be a good match for you!

Laughing

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Snoochies
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be sweet if when he finally got close to the money, you mention that the GPS tracker and the money got split up or something.
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first steps could be a sudden height of -1ft and temporary signal outages... Twisted Evil
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, do your lads know that you still have the power to remotely turn the gps tracker on and off from your computer? Threatening to turn the trackers off might help in persuading them to work more closely with you in making sure that the money is found.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is now investigating the cost of hiring a boat, should the money somehow make it as far north as Nigeria which, of course, it will.

The next week and a half should be rather quiet for this bait as the money slowly works its way closer and closer to Nigeria. Frankly, I do not have that much to say to Okoma. He knows about GPS, he knows that we'll need a boat, and that's about it.

I guess the only thing that I can try to do from here is make him worry a little bit that I might simply strike a deal with a boat captain, and cut Okoma out all together. Perhaps this will keep him obedient.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having been in West Africa, I can tell you that newspapers in the region love to print cochamaney stories without verifying the facts. What if you sent him a copy of a newspaper article from a country close to Nigeria talking about how some rumour of a floating box of money is causing the local fishermen to abandon their trade and look for the box. You can add some gruesome details like 2 men were killed in a fight over a piece of debris that ended up containing [insert worthless item here]. What if the fishermen in Nigeria heard about it and the same thing happened there? Time is of the essence!!!!

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Oh I like that idea. YW, I know i have a namibian newspaper template somewhere. If you want to do it, you know who to ask Wink

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
That would be great. I am at work now and cannot make the article here. I trust your Photoshop skills to make it look great. I will send you the text for the article shortly.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW
Ive drafted a heads up to the editor of the Sunnewsonline, Lagos. Do you want me to send it?

Suitably vague of course, but enougfh to start a rumour. I could put a link to the sat tracker, but I can only see the sea, at any resolution.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Yes, please!

I will also add another view to the GPS site so you can see where it is in relation to the mainland.

Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorted! One of my Church ladies has emailed the editor about wild rumours circulating among her staff.

I will watch the Daily Sun with baited breath...Very Happy

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a small part of a huge 5MB full frontpage scan of the Sunday Times provided by the very talented Big Worm. Obviously, the lad, and perhaps many others, will receive the big one.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic