SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Collaborative Super Safari- YW, Big Worm and jojobean

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can the next safari be outside of Africa? Add some severe financial pain to their misery. I recommend a South Pacific island.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Shazbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, wouldn't that be a hoot. The current takes the box out to the mediterranean, through the strait of gibraltar, and around the west coast of africa.. where it runs aground right next to the other box on the skeleton coast..

Would that be the record for a lad meet?
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The website is now fully updated. It looks like we are waiting for a travel visa at this point which should still take a couple of days.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Smoggy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am now all tingly with excitement and anticipation...

it would be great if some day the two boxes full of cash could meet out in the ocean somewhere!!! haha

I got your mail, I do not understand what you are driving at, well I think you detate for me, with that reasons I will ask you to stay to your which and I can not continue this transaction with you as I can see unseriousness from you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If anyone can tell me what that means I would be appreciative!
kahless2k
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh great.. Thanks guys - I had planned to go on vacation at the end of the week and am going to have to postpone now.. Geez.. lol

Great work guys; I'm impressed.
CamBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMFAO @ the retard lad from Ghana - talk about hard to get off script. He's more dense than a black hole.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seemed like the real time GPS thing is extremely hard to do. So the best idea we could come up with is to let the mugu think that he had the ability to track the box on the GPS website. This should prove to be very difficult for the lad. A moving treasure chest would be pretty frustrating. Every time he gets close, the water moves it just a little more.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go again! Laughing Cool

Poor, greedy sucker. I hope he gets lost somewhere in the desert Twisted Evil

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am really interested in getting one of those skull and crossbones. And MAYBE we can get called something as cool as YW�s �unimaginable bastard pig�. I need a title like that. YW should add that to his business cards.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dinnertime Mbuzo
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shall we be expecting any carnage at the site camp?
The heat out there can drive a man insane and what with all the pressure he is under with the deal, then the slightest little thing could set Sal off. Shocked

alvin bakare asked what is the meaning of what you sent to me,a sexual picture?
Peter Bongo said What is this you are doing? Have you forgotten that i am Peter Bongo.
Ovo said I AM FROM NIGERIA
ATTARCH HERE IS MY PICPURE
HOW CAN I GET THE MONEY?
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please do not let me down as we are only taking advantage of this once-in-a-life time opportunity to make provisions for our children's future in this extremely oligarchy society of ours where those of us who are not privileged to be descendants of the over-lords are systematically but tacitly being doomed to perpetual poverty by political manoeuvres in appointments.

Holy cow!!! Where did he come up with that? Add a British accent and it's Monty Python's Holy Grail all over...."I'm being repressed!!!"

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea, he sounds like a real commie or something, doesn't he? I am guessing that he pulled it out of a script or something. That sounds way too intelligent, even for a lad well up the ladder.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google is your friend, and I should be doing some real work! Rolling Eyes From a 'land reform fund' scam letter site http://home.austin.rr.com/tsote/scams/nigerian5.html

Quote:
Please do not let us down as we are carrier civil servants who are still in active politics and only taking advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make provisions for our children�s future in this extremely oligarchic society of ours where the rich gets richer and those of us who are not privileged to be descendants of the over-lords are systematically but tacitly being doomed to perpetual poverty by political manoeuvres in appointment. We would not want our names or public images to be brought to odium.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going for a bit of oneupmanship on you guys .....

Out of his depth lad in Nigeria :-
"Our company directors will be having an end of year audicting in Thailand which we shall be sending you an invitation to attend as our esteem associate and business partner we do hope you will be chance enough to be part of this."

I accepted of course!

"P.S. I should be able to make it to Thailand so please do send a formal invitation. I look forward to meeting you there in person. Maybe we could finish our deal off there?"

No Chance I've insulted this lad enough already! Previous email from me to him "Oh and since when did Prof Chucky Soludo work for a crappy little Chinese laundry company?") - ignored by lad

I'm just a stupid troll.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you tell him "no ticket, no laundry!"

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW- - Assuming the trunk box successfully navigates its way to the Mediterranean (which I think is a fairly likely scenario), may I suggest that it turn EAST? Israel is really touchy right now about unidentified fishing boats entering its waters, and Hezbollah just fired a Chinese-made Silkworm missile at an Egyptian freighter (sinking it) and damaged an Israeli patrol boat (http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htweap/articles/20060718.aspx)

All in all, it is a really nice place to send your Mugu.

Bruin
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
That sounds like lots of fun. Very Happy Hopefully we will get that far. Right now though, we are totally focused on just getting the lad to Egypt. There are still a million ways that this thing can die on us.

We also are dealing with a different sort of lad than I am used to seeing. For one, he is using gmail. This is my first gmail lad. And two, he may also have his very own computer. BW saw that he was online at 4AM African time, although not actually doing anything. This would suggest that the lad was using his gmail account and then went to bed without closing the browser. I very much doubt that could happen in a cafe setting. What sort of lad has his own computer?

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've encountered about 2 or 3 lads since I have been baiting that sent me emails that were during weird hours of the night (in nigeria). So I suppose there are a few mugus with computers...perhaps the ones that have been successfully scamming?

I wonder if they write it off during tax season as a "business expense". Very Happy

I was thinking...perhaps we could get him to migrate to a yahoo account....perhaps citing the weak security of gmail and the possiblity that your conversations are being monitored, as opposed to yahoo which doesnt have that problem at all.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be surprised about seeing times that are weird for Nigeria or Europe. I've come across lads from the Philipines, North America and India.

I'm also certain my sobbing lad has his own computer, as he forwarded some stuff to me in between one of our calls, at times that the cafes in Accra were likely closed.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am now distressed. The douche bag is asking for money. Don't they understand the concept of being IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!?!?!?

I get sick of the advanced payment thing.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry. I've got this one handled.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He stopped the whining a wee bit and says he will borrow the money from his brother. That's fine, as long as he has to borrow it. I wish I knew the names of a few good loan sharks in Nigeria. Maybe Chuck Soludo could get him a nice loan.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We may have a second lad for this journey although I personally feel that he is not nearly as good as the first one. I have added a page on the website for this second guy. See what you think.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Orinoco!
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha lol. He doesn't seem to trust you, but is coming around Smile.

If you could get 2 on the hook it'd be great, opens up the opertunity of setting them off against each other Twisted Evil

Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:
Can the next safari be outside of Africa? Add some severe financial pain to their misery. I recommend a South Pacific island.

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. No thank you. I quite like this part of the world as it is.

Wink

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic