SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

38 missed, I'm retiring from phone baits need a replacement!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
naughty vimto
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back off my holidays and nearly sobered up. [Somerset_Worzels Mode]I am a cider drinker...I drinks it all of the time..o-arrr[/Somerset_worzel mode]

Favourite Pet, was the only one to try to get through. Alledgedly. Am in Kent for reasons best known to myself tomorrow, so if he calls for using the code phrase please let him know of your manly love for me. In graphic detail if you can. And of course I'm going to send $5000 ASAP. And I do hope that you haven't been having any affairs with me stationed at the North Pole for so long. Us Geo-Physisists have tempers you know. Very Happy

Rayy Ling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed Nyaka tried to call looking for Dr Fried Heggs. He complained that all he got was music. What are you playing him?

Me-Where on earth did you get the price of $275?

George Osawa-Sorry that was a typo error .I am willing to buy the car for �22000
tinnedpeas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haywood..... You could off at least picked up the phone! My lads a bit upset he's got no credit Laughing

Quote:
Dear ,
You know what you are doing, that is my believe,I
don't think i will ever call you again, you ask me to
call you, i did and your phone is collecting all my credit
without you picking the call.
so if you are ready to do this business with me then
call me if not believe we cannot go on. you think this
transaction is not true. don't worry let me look for
another person.
thanks

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah kola kept calling friday when i was in the office, phone was on silent so i just answered but left it on the desk, cost him a bit cos he spent like 3 minutes just saying hello.

music would have been while i was in the car, didn't have hands free on so just answered and put it on the seat Smile

spoke to someone called george a lot this weekend, he is very keen on the fact that i come to spain to collect a trunk box, i told him its better he delivers to london as i am very busy, he will call back soon

spoke to someone else, i think it was ice station 41 man, but couldn't be sure, he spent 20 mins explaining the deal to me, and went on to say it would be 40% for me and 60% for him, I said thats not fair, and i like 50/50 better, he caved pretty quickly so if someones pet said its now 50/50 you know why. we had a joke at the end where i said, whats a few million between friends,Smile

one phoned late saturday night, no idea of name or any code words as i was totally hammered, but i do remember telling him to f**k off and call back at a proper time Twisted Evil

keep em coming its great entertainment

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
naughty vimto
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope it was my lad Very Happy Haven't heard from him today, so I'm slightly harrasing him.

In the mean time, I may be losing - he is getting a bit frustrated with me. He or his banker may call using the code phrase as 'my' phone is monitored Very Happy

tinnedpeas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haywood_jablowmi wrote:
cost him a bit cos he spent like 3 minutes just saying hello

Ahh.... that's my boy Laughing He sent me a mail today saying he couldn't conduct business because he's spent all his credit, result!

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

who owns Bob? he was very very rude last night, kept asking why he had not been paid, he also took an extreme disliking to being put on hold 3 times, someone needs to take their pet to pet obedience class !

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that "George" may be the guy that Im baiting. I have a nasty habit of calling him "Boy George". Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

need more pet chat, please pimp out my number, i am really quite good at playing along with these muppets now Smile (evenings only they get upset when i don't pick up uk office hours time)

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
rosie
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am ready to bait on my phone. I often get calls from people wanting me to donate money. Other than stalling them or just messing with them, what else can I do ? Confused
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@haywood you may get calls from some lads frustrated by the disservice telephone number. They are supposed to be supplying me with 400 muff diving kits for my potholing association at a total cost of �14,000.
They might come up with phrases such as "Who is Spartacus" or "I am Spartacus".
Feel free to burn their credit (and ears if you so wish).

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Rayy Ling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosie

Try http://www.xs4all.nl/~egbg/english/counters.pdf for the tele marketers. Drives them nuts.

Me-Where on earth did you get the price of $275?

George Osawa-Sorry that was a typo error .I am willing to buy the car for �22000
davelister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Smile

I'm new but have been lurking for a couple of days.

I think its fantastic what you are doing burning their credit & ears! Just a random thought - flextel allows you to redirect your calls internationally, so you could route calls from one mugu to another in nigeria which could be entertaining - imagine the confusion!

D
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i though about redirecting but you get no benefit of knowing if it worked. I keep delaying about payments they say have you made it, i say yes i sent email did you not get it? thats terrible you must have a virus

i love slipping in phrases quickly like 'have you sucked off a horse' and they don't twig.

i can do alsorts, depends what mood i am in baiting on the phone is spontaneous, be creative, tell them you don't trust people who can't sing, have him prove he can etc

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
donnyw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a way to make my lad kept hanging in the phone longer and longer.

I told him that whenever he calls and no body answer means I'm out, so he should leave a message.

So to keep my 'secret' with him in modalities far away from my fellow office friends ears, I asked him to pronounce in the beginning of the voice message that he is my mom, so somehow he must change his tone to a woman's tone and say out loud 'I'm mommy of Mr. Kalera (my fake name) and I want to deliver a confidential message to my son..."
So that my colleagues knew that my mom call me, not a lad from Nigeria hehe...

Then this lad who phone me must wait for at least 30 second to 1 minute before he can say his message, I told him, whenever someone's mom or family leaving a confidential message in office phone network, somebody will goes to voice message machine and turn it 'mute', so that nobody hears the confidential message...

Then after waiting 30second-1minute this lad continue to the next step, which is saying the condidential message in disguised phrase that nobody understand, so let say he wants to send me a fax, we are agree that he must tell story about the baking pan in mom's house that need repaired, the mom would need to fax me the list of the groceries to be contacted. Something like that, so instead telling short message I push him to tell the 'mom' story first then disguised message... It is for the sake too keep our secret you see... Smile

Then after he says whatever 'mom' wanna says, he must leave the phone on for another 30second-1minute, to make sure that the voice machine record properly, I told him somehow my office's phone can't record properly if someone just kill the line after leaving voice message, they must leave it on for at least 30 second or it could make the machine hang.

And guess what, lads bought my story...

it is fun and more expensive for my lad heheh..

Wonder how dumb a lad could be nowadays.
usm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi haywood_jablowmi
I'm wondering if you don't mind if I give your number to a <b>Mr T0m B3ll0</b>

My baiting name is M@ur1ce [email protected]
I have already lost 10,000 euro to another con & obviously I'm distraut - my "wife" doesn't know - because it was supposed to be the deposit for a retirement villa in Spain
Mister B3ll0 has offered to make it all better with just a 10,000 euro fee - obviously I don't have that much (4-5 k only) and I am very wary of sending it by WU <i>(I haven't told him this yet though) </i> - Perhaps you could convince him to meet me somewhere in the UK? (I don't know the UK - so I'll leave the location up to you)

I hope this is ok and you don't mind - I'll wait until I get a response before giving him your number - thanks in advance haywood
reverse_scammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cruel.....

I LOVE IT!

Had no idea of this site...used to bait just for fun for a few days and then abuse and let them go, after reading here I have gotten some really good tips! Thanks!

I have a dude i am making jump through hoops for the past few days, he has sent me his passport picture and an address.... but am trying to get him to hold a sign up, which is of course my bogus company name Wink

Poor guy, he contacted me (after praying over my address for a long time to make sure i was the one of course) and I have been so clumsy of late... dropping coffee on the western union paper, forgetting documents at home, spraining my ankle, getting lost for 2 days while going to my aunts place, deleting emails by accident...sending emails to wrong addresses instead of him and so on... and then my secretary robs me of the money i was sending him and the cops are still searching for him...

Will give him this number.... lets see if he'll bite!

Cheers!
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep keep sending em over Smile

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whos charicture is Andy, some mugette just called me, but i know her! it was 'Diplomat mariam' the star of CCTV from the 'watch this cam' thread, well unfortunately she reckognised my voice from back then - so i think this one is blown open, however i will be phoning her 07915629775 uk mobile every time i get home pissed

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Kryton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

will be calling some time this evening or tomorrow. One of my characters, Cher, sent him this message a few minutes ago:

Quote:
Mr Bili,
I don undeersand why problem in phone.
I try call you nummer but voice say 'the nummer you half dial does no exit'.
Perhaps is problem in swish bored at monsterary.
Perhaps can call Monk on UK direkt nummer
He has the direkt telephone and possible coonekt my room.
Sometime will answer Monk Hayw0od or other monkies.
Ask for Monk say his name many clear and repeats until hear.
When answer say to him you want speak Miss
Say slow and clear and full the name and repeats becows he hear not so good.
Must call please only 19:00 to 23:00.
Other time calling disturb prayer and he not happy.
Wishes
Cher

Cher is the nurse of my pensioner character who is trying to get his inheritance. She is a Chechenian hiding out in a Belgian Monastery and is not really a nurse and is just after the old man's money (but neither the old man nor the Mugu know that)
Bili Acoli (I forget whether he is barrister or what the heck he is) is desperately trying to speak to her on the phone.

(he's already been trying the Hoff lines and a couple other numbers)

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
tinnedpeas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haywood,

I've just given your number to my lad, Karl.

He's a lazy s0d so please give him as much abuse as you can. I've told him you're , the new lawyer who's acting on behalf of and you've got some interesting news on the deal.

I've asked him, sorry, told him to say the following pass phrase: Goats milk is better than cows milk

Feel to to give him your worst Wink

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe, i am waiting Smile

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haywood,
Just sent a lad named (really!!!) your number. This one is just too easy! If he calls, please abuse his last name as much as you possibly can.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Kryton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haywood,
T3rry has just won a lottery and the bank needs to explain to him how to get the money out of the bank.

Quote:
Dear Westminister Bank,
Please find attached the scanned copy of the required detailsr regarding the huge sum of money I have just won in the Coca Cola Lottery.

You can contact me on at my cousin Heywould's place to explain better the whole thing. I will most likely be there between 1pm and 5pm, which I beleive is about 19:00 to 23:00 UK time.

Regards
T3rry

T3rry is a fantabulously-stinking-flithy rich spoit kid living somewhere in new mexico, never earned a penny (unlike his father). The ten million dollar prize is not something to throw away, but nothing to write home about either. He of course has no clue as to what WU is or even what exactly a bank account is, let alone an offshore one. He just gets cash from his father whenever he needs it.

EDIT: the details are of course a small 230KB winrar file which mysteriously expands to an approx 800MB super high resolution (but blank) image, he might possibly complain about that. Laughing

By the way did my pet call to ask for Cher? He usually emails me at least twice a day, but I'm starting to miss him as its "already" been more than 24 hours.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by Kryton on Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
tinnedpeas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Haywood

Any news on my lad Karl? I haven't heard from him today Sad

Hope you weren't too hard on him Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic